SexLab Adventures SE

4 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:

Maybe as a moderator you should research a little bit before trying to ridicule someone

I made a legitimate point that it is NOT common practice to use LE mods in an SE game.  That you take that as "ridicule" is laughably pathetic.  Your post did not cover that you were trying to fix the mod.  Kudo's to you for doing so.  Instead of whining like a spoiled child, you could have stated just that.  But no, apparently you are not capable of that.  Sad but not surprising.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 1:18 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

just a quick question, as the instructions don't really mention this, other than this mod complimenting and working alongside Cursed Loot. but, should this mod be loaded before or after Cursed Loot or does it really matter where it's installed in the load order ?

I would consider DCL a Master tot his mod, and load it after.

thanks.

can the rape feature be turned off at all in the MCM ? i have way too many mods doing this already, but the extensive crime feature is amazing, and i'd use this, but i'd rather use the plethora of rape features from the few mods i have installed from Sexlab and Devious families already.

as well, i see that iNeed is supported, but will there also be some support for Caco (complete alchemy overhall from nexus) ?

19 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

thanks.

can the rape feature be turned off at all in the MCM ? i have way too many mods doing this already, but the extensive crime feature is amazing, and i'd use this, but i'd rather use the plethora of rape features from the few mods i have installed from Sexlab and Devious families already.

as well, i see that iNeed is supported, but will there also be some support for Caco (complete alchemy overhall from nexus) ?

There is a checkbox to turn off rape completely. Support for CACO is not planned.

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

The "Sleep Creep" function worked fine, but I found it annoying so I turned it off.  I set the "Sleep Rape" function to 100% in cities and absolutely nothing happens.  Is this part of the mod functional?  

It probably can't find eligible rapists. To be sure, you can turn it off and on again to make sure the sleep events register.

20 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

but will there also be some support for Caco (complete alchemy overhall from nexus)

in what way? ?

where would CACO and SLA intersect? I have used both for a long time and I can't for the life of me think of how they would interact with each other. Drinking I guess, but CACO alcohol just adds to inebriation which is already a thing in SLA it recognizes CACO inebriation because it shares that with iNeed which SLA recognizes. 

43 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

There is a checkbox to turn off rape completely. Support for CACO is not planned.

ah a shame then. is there a particular reason as to why, if i may ask ?

the reason i asked was that, the "drunk" behaviour and effects are simply the best and most realistic i have encountered from any mod here or on Nexus, and yes i've had iNeed and a few from here, and just wasn't happy until i installed CACO. so i thought it would be fun to use those effects with this mod to really enhance the immersion

38 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

It probably can't find eligible rapists. To be sure, you can turn it off and on again to make sure the sleep events register.

Okay.  I initially assumed generic bandits would spawn to do the dirty deeds.  The mod, SexLab SexLife, actually allows adjusting the characteristics of an NPC's sexuality to including making them more aggressive and possibly a rapist, so perhaps I can get it to work that way.  Also, when a nighttime assault occurs, does the PC have any way to resist?

Also, is it better to stick with you original LE version of the mod?  Or go with the SE conversion?  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

recognizes CACO inebriation

how so ? i have not seen any evidence of this at all with CACO, and i've been "drunk" in the game quite often to test various things. and not once did i see any relation made with SLA

6 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

where would CACO and SLA intersect?

it also offers sleep and hunger options, on top of the inebriation. i can easily see it working alongside SLA where it takes advantage of many of the options in CACO (including the bombs that CACO offers).

well irregardless, it seems there are not plans for it, just thought i'd ask anyway

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

well irregardless, it seems there are not plans for it, just thought i'd ask anyway

The whole reason I asked is because there may be other ways to achieve your objective. Like a patch.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

how so ? i have not seen any evidence of this at all with CACO, and i've been "drunk" in the game quite often to test various things. and not once did i see any relation made with SLA

Let me look at this deeper, but it seems to work for me. 

If I am not mistaken (which is possible because I have little or no coding experience) all we need is a script that says if any of these are true (The 5 highlighted ones in the middle)

Spoiler

image.png.ef2e8b99913ba3ed2025083f07da3bb3.png

Then 

bIsDrunk = True

(they should be global values so I don't even think the script needs to be part of the SLAdventures_ProximityRapeScript to work) 

26 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

If I am not mistaken (which is possible because I have little or no coding experience) all we need is a script that says if any of these are true (The 5 highlighted ones in the middle)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ef2e8b99913ba3ed2025083f07da3bb3.png

Then 

bIsDrunk = True

(they should be global values so I don't even think the script needs to be part of the SLAdventures_ProximityRapeScript to work) 

that sounds promising ! hopefully someone will be able to do something with this. i'm not a coder sadly (learning C slowly right now on my own) so i cannot help there, but if anyone manages this, do let us know :)

It seems like it is not working for me anymore, I think it probably worked before because of SL Drunk redux which had a patch that added the CACO alcohols to it which might have made them work in SLA for some reason. /shrug 

But SL Drunk redux was buggy in my build and I had to get rid of it. 

Looking into an alternative (with help from a dear friend and master programmer.) ? 

23 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Okay.  I initially assumed generic bandits would spawn to do the dirty deeds.  The mod, SexLab SexLife, actually allows adjusting the characteristics of an NPC's sexuality to including making them more aggressive and possibly a rapist, so perhaps I can get it to work that way.  Also, when a nighttime assault occurs, does the PC have any way to resist?

Also, is it better to stick with you original LE version of the mod?  Or go with the SE conversion?  Thanks.

There is no functional difference between the Oldrim version and the SE version. If there are any differences they would be caused by differences in the SexLab Framework for SE. I am testing out an esl flagged esp version however.  

19 hours ago, Corsayr said:

It seems like it is not working for me anymore, I think it probably worked before because of SL Drunk redux which had a patch that added the CACO alcohols to it which might have made them work in SLA for some reason. /shrug 

But SL Drunk redux was buggy in my build and I had to get rid of it. 

Looking into an alternative (with help from a dear friend and master programmer.) ? 

Generally, SL Drunk will add drunk effects to any alcohol from any mod, but It could be due to the fact that CACO changes the effects of alcohol as well that a patch is needed for that.

14 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Generally, SL Drunk will add drunk effects to any alcohol from any mod, but It could be due to the fact that CACO changes the effects of alcohol as well that a patch is needed for that.

The SL Drunk patch added the CACO alcohols to a JSON file which I guess let the mod signal those as causing drunkenness. Which at least seem to allow SLA to pick up on them too...

I have some help and hopefully we (okay mostly them ? but I am trying to help) may have a patch for SLA and CACO... soon-ish?? 

23 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

that sounds promising ! hopefully someone will be able to do something with this.

3 hours ago, nomkaz said:

CACO changes the effects of alcohol as well that a patch is needed for that.

and here it is!

SLAdventures_DLCandModCompScript CACO Drunk Patch.7z

Just replace that script with the one in this zip (Warning this is the replacement script for OsmelMC's tweaked version of the script. I am not sure what impact @osmelmc changes will have on the non-tweaked version. But why even find out? go get his Tweaks they are awesomesause!)

This was done with the help of the very talented and sexy @Blackbird Wanderer ?

12 hours ago, Corsayr said:

and here it is!

SLAdventures_DLCandModCompScript CACO Drunk Patch.7z 8.19 kB · 3 downloads

Just replace that script with the one in this zip (Warning this is the replacement script for OsmelMC's tweaked version of the script. I am not sure what impact @osmelmc changes will have on the non-tweaked version. But why even find out? go get his Tweaks they are awesomesause!)

This was done with the help of the very talented and sexy @Blackbird Wanderer ?

thank you for this. although not entirely sure what to do with this, as i am a bit confused by your description. is the tweak required for this to work, and this file, it's to replace a file in the tweak or the main mod ?

so what does this new file do then, just recognizes Caco inebriation events to run SLA events against them ? like if they are drunk in public, can the guards actually arrest you for it (if there is a crime set for it ?)

3 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

thank you for this. although not entirely sure what to do with this, as i am a bit confused by your description. is the tweak required for this to work, and this file, it's to replace a file in the tweak or the main mod ?

so what does this new file do then, just recognizes Caco inebriation events to run SLA events against them ? like if they are drunk in public, can the guards actually arrest you for it (if there is a crime set for it ?)

So the .pex file is really the only one you need. The other one is a source file and is there for folks who don't like adding scripts to their game without knowing what is in them. 

If you are using a VFS mod manager like MO, MO2, Vortex

The .pex file should be placed in the scripts folder for Sexlab Adventures Tweaked and overwrite the one that is already there.

If you are just doing manual installs 

Place this in the Scripts folder of your data folder in the main Skyrim/Skyrim SE folder.

________

The part that BW changed in this script to recognize CACO booze will work with or without the Tweaked version of SL Adventures. But I don't know what the changes that OsmelMC made to that script will do without the rest of the tweak. So use it without SL Adventures Tweaked at your own risk.  

If you want to try and use without installing SL Adventures Tweaked then just do the steps above replacing the script in the main SL Adventures folder. 

22 hours ago, Corsayr said:

So the .pex file is really the only one you need. The other one is a source file and is there for folks who don't like adding scripts to their game without knowing what is in them. 

If you are using a VFS mod manager like MO, MO2, Vortex

The .pex file should be placed in the scripts folder for Sexlab Adventures Tweaked and overwrite the one that is already there.

If you are just doing manual installs 

Place this in the Scripts folder of your data folder in the main Skyrim/Skyrim SE folder.

________

The part that BW changed in this script to recognize CACO booze will work with or without the Tweaked version of SL Adventures. But I don't know what the changes that OsmelMC made to that script will do without the rest of the tweak. So use it without SL Adventures Tweaked at your own risk.  

If you want to try and use without installing SL Adventures Tweaked then just do the steps above replacing the script in the main SL Adventures folder. 

ah ok, thank you. no i don't use the tweaks, so i am going to try to see what happens when i get brave enough lol

16 minutes ago, decaluka said:

@Corsayr even with the CACO drunk patch installed, the drunk option is greyed out. Is that normal?
I'm on LE
though, and I think CACO SE was changed quite a bit - I just hoped the patch would work anyway.

What do you mean by greyed out?

Like the option to add drunk as a rape condition is greyed? Because this script would not effect that either way. It is supposed to add CACO inebriation to the already running drunk condition.

Just looking at it again, I am pretty sure you have to have iNeed or RND installed for the Drunk condition to work in the first place. 

once you have that, this patch will work to add the CACO drinking too and it should work as long as you are on 2.0 CACO SE or LE

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c76c0199c31167bfaef8f7c659642d26.png

My patch doesn't change this requirement