SexLab Adventures SE

On 8/17/2023 at 2:24 AM, nomkaz said:

This is literally the exact same mod as the LE version. It IS the LE version just uploaded here so Ya'll know it works with SE. So don't look at me.

Damn. Well I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, lol. Since there aren't many answers in the Defeat thread. ;) Thanks!

7 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Damn. Well I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, lol. Since there aren't many answers in the Defeat thread. ;) Thanks!

MCM issues are far outside of my wheelhouse so I wouldn't even have a clue as to where to direct you.

On 8/17/2023 at 7:19 AM, ShenGo said:

I'm having a strange issue trying to get this working with Baka's Defeat. They always worked together in LE, but in SE, if I start my game with both activated, Defeat's MCM never loads. If I start with this disabled, Defeat's MCM loads fine, but as soon as I enable this and save, that save crashes on load almost every time. Is there some incompatibility between these that wasn't present in LE? 

You could take a look at the Papyrus log to see if there are any errors related to Defeat's scripts.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

You could take a look at the Papyrus log to see if there are any errors related to Defeat's scripts.

I tried switching to a previous version. At the moment, they seem to be working together. I haven't tried enabling both at once yet, but enabling Adventures after configuring all my other mods (including Defeat) and saving my game seemed to work. :) Thanks to you both! This is one of my essentials lol.

1 hour ago, SilentPain99 said:

Hello,

I have a little problem.

I am always getting "accused" and "punished"...

But I never did anything .. ?

Just start a new game and am getting punished in the first city already ..

Random punishments are turned off.

Can someone help me with it ?

Thanks in advance

I think you are confusing this with a different mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, same post as in the LE thread to let everyone know:

It's been several months since I announced I was working on a rewrite for Sexlab Adventures and I am finally ready to release the first version. I uploaded it as a separate mod with a new name, Sexy Adventures, which you can find here. Not all features made the cut. For some, this was because I did not have the time. For others, this was by design. Some features were half-assed in Sexlab Adventures or just didn't work very well. I hope to be able to find the time to either implement those properly or release them as separate mods. Notable missing features are Sleep Rape and the arousal- and cum-based debuffs. However, there are also new features and several features have been expanded.

For some time, I commented here on feature requests and future plans. New feature requests should be made in the new support thread, since the new mod is where I will continue development. If you find that an important feature is missing, let me know, so I know what to prioritize.

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Hi everyone, same post as in the LE thread to let everyone know:

It's been several months since I announced I was working on a rewrite for Sexlab Adventures and I am finally ready to release the first version. I uploaded it as a separate mod with a new name, Sexy Adventures, which you can find here. Not all features made the cut. For some, this was because I did not have the time. For others, this was by design. Some features were half-assed in Sexlab Adventures or just didn't work very well. I hope to be able to find the time to either implement those properly or release them as separate mods. Notable missing features are Sleep Rape and the arousal- and cum-based debuffs. However, there are also new features and several features have been expanded.

For some time, I commented here on feature requests and future plans. New feature requests should be made in the new support thread, since the new mod is where I will continue development. If you find that an important feature is missing, let me know, so I know what to prioritize.

I will remove this conversion, since you have a brand new built SE version up.  Until then I'm linking to your new version on the main page.

• 2 months later...

No matter what settings I select in rape menus, the actual rape never happens. Noone starts chasing me. I use both sexlab adventures and sexy adventures. Also tried using only either of them, same result.

A few weeks back, before I reinstalled all my mods, it worked. But now I don't know where is the issue. Are there any requirements for this mod? I didn't see them anywhere on the download page. I believe I'm missing something. I also tried using OSLAroused and Sexlab Aroused NG.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 1:42 AM, Ewura said:

No matter what settings I select in rape menus, the actual rape never happens. Noone starts chasing me. I use both sexlab adventures and sexy adventures. Also tried using only either of them, same result.

A few weeks back, before I reinstalled all my mods, it worked. But now I don't know where is the issue. Are there any requirements for this mod? I didn't see them anywhere on the download page. I believe I'm missing something. I also tried using OSLAroused and Sexlab Aroused NG.

I've noticed it can be a bit unresponsive. Have you tried to enable log messages on the debug page? It could help you identify why it doesn't trigger. Also try setting the requirements as low as possible(including arousal), the chance for rape to 100% for every type of NPC, and the update time to 15s, just to see if you can get it to trigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks. I cant rid off bad tagged animations in that mod, i tryed add tags,remove tags, but getting only minimal animation list when animatin begins(from 400 animations i have i can choose only about 20, and thats mostly from basic sex lab animation list) And Yes i have SLAL, and yae animations are registred in sex lab. Any advice pls.....

On 2/1/2024 at 7:29 AM, XXThanatXX said:

Hi folks. I cant rid off bad tagged animations in that mod, i tryed add tags,remove tags, but getting only minimal animation list when animatin begins(from 400 animations i have i can choose only about 20, and thats mostly from basic sex lab animation list) And Yes i have SLAL, and yae animations are registred in sex lab. Any advice pls.....

Try newer refactored version in here. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2024 at 3:11 AM, Nekoro477 said:

Hey can someone help me about PC is an invalid SEXLAB Target.

This usually means the PC is already part of another animation or is on a mount. I do not support this mod anymore though, consider switching to the version linked in my signature.

I know pregnancy was added with the creeper, but is there any chance an NPC Male name or creature could be added as being the one who did the deed as like others, I use Fertility mod and if I become pregnant, I end up having to blame an innocent male for it.