SexLab Adventures SE

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 1:38 AM, DremoraDream said:

Hey if anyone's interested I figured something out.

So I've been reworking my load order, and this mod's "Clean Cum" function does work. But it is incompatible with SLACS. Using the hotkey set to "Clean Cum" will remove the textures and any debuffs related to this mod's cum functions until the next time the event registers. So it works as advertised, just not with SLACS.

So what cum overlay/cum layer mods are you using?

Or is it either SL Adventures OR SLACS? :(

• 3 months later...

sla_plugin.dll : LE plugin cannot be used with SE

Im using Special Edition 1.6, I may have downloaded the wrong version but I've downloaded this, and the other one, both have the same error. Haven't actually see if it work in-game, but I do want to know if I am downloading the correct version.

• 2 weeks later...

How difficult would it be to add Last Seed ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56393 ) as an option instead of RND specifically for the Drunk slider? I recommend it as unlike RND I've never had issues with it bricking my saves. Also a lower script overhead.

At the risk of going overboard with a suggestion, you could also add the "very tired" and "exhausted" status from the mods sleep function as a slider/modifier for sleep related events.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any advice on how to get F/F scenes to work with proximity rape? female npcs only ever use strapons for me.

edit: also, does the horrible harassment option work with baka's HH expansion, or only the original HH?

Edited by skydragon92
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 6:53 AM, DasKebab said:

sla_plugin.dll : LE plugin cannot be used with SE

Im using Special Edition 1.6, I may have downloaded the wrong version but I've downloaded this, and the other one, both have the same error. Haven't actually see if it work in-game, but I do want to know if I am downloading the correct version.

There is no .dll in this mod. Whatever issue you're having, it isn't with this

• 1 month later...

Sexlab Adventures is intended for female characters, but I tried to make it at least compatible with male characters.

It does work for male characters. Having sexually aggressive female followers is nice,  however the rape animations that play are male dom animations instead of things like cowgirl, foot jobs, etc. 

I realize the mod's still in beta, but will this be updated any time? Also, are there any mod recommendations that are more oriented for femdom? 

Thanks.

4 hours ago, sci fi samurai said:

It does work for male characters. Having sexually aggressive female followers is nice,  however the rape animations that play are male dom animations instead of things like cowgirl, foot jobs, etc. 

I realize the mod's still in beta, but will this be updated any time? Also, are there any mod recommendations that are more oriented for femdom? 

Thanks.

This is a conversion. I have no control over the content of this mod or any mod. If the OG author updates the mod, I will forward that update here.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have a question about the Horrible Harassment integration:

I installed the last version (hopefully the 0.74.0) and I saw that previously this was addedd:

Spoiler

Released May 11

Sexlab Adventures v0.72.4

Additions:

• Added Horrible Harrassment support. An MCM option was added on the rape page to enable a struggle phase between the pursuit and gangbang phases, and gangrapes will not be triggered while HH scenes are running.
  • The Save / Load system can now detect and show existing files.
  • Added debug messages to crime reports showing how much bounty was received, for which crime and where.
  • Added an Enslaved rape condition. Enslavement status needs to be set on the Misc page (default is not enslaved).

I tried to test it in any possible scenario but whenever a proximity rape triggers there is never a struggle phase (you just get automatically raped)

I dont see the MCM option for HH in any of the menu, while I see all the other options and they work fine.

IN the Install UPDATE says Up to date v 0.74.0 but SLHH does not appear in the list of compatible mods (all other mods do).

Did I do some mistake in installation or SLHH is not working? (Or maybe because I have SLHH Expansion from Baka?)

I would like to figure this out before testing again with the test Character (she've been through so much abuse I kinda started to feel bad for her :P )

Thanks!

Edited by Nazghul2
On 1/29/2022 at 3:14 AM, rodrigo2 said:

Any suggestions as to ideal settings for Proximity Rape?  I feel setting "nudity" to AND is too restrictive.  Change it to OR and you have a free-for-all.  Any thoughts?

i am using Nudity, Aroused, Skimpy and Outfit condition to OR. I have Unarmed set to AND since i use a hotkey configured to equip/unequip my weapon .. so i only get proximity harassment when i am unarmed. I also use Osmel Tweak to add an struggle/escape option (distance max, pursuit time 0 seconds)

don't check the Attempt when undressing option or you will have an immediate attempt everytime you take off body armor, even during armor switch

Edited by rjrc
4 hours ago, rjrc said:

@Nazghul2 The HH option was buggued and got removed from last version

Oh thanks for the info!

Hope it gets fixed, I like the danger concept that this introduces but I also don't like much events that are forced where you can't even try to fight back.

@rjrc Do you by any chance know if in the options for proximity rape and sleep rape when you tick the option "followers can prevent rape" it works for "all followers prevent rape" or only male followers do prevent rape?

I am a bit confused because in the general rape option tab you can specify if female / male followers can get raped or not (and this customization is good), but in proximity and sleep there is nothing. Does it take in consideration the general setup or is just flat "follower (any gender) prevents yes/no"

Thanks

Edited by Nazghul2
11 hours ago, Nazghul2 said:

Oh thanks for the info!

Hope it gets fixed, I like the danger concept that this introduces but I also don't like much events that are forced where you can't even try to fight back.

@rjrc Do you by any chance know if in the options for proximity rape and sleep rape when you tick the option "followers can prevent rape" it works for "all followers prevent rape" or only male followers do prevent rape?

I am a bit confused because in the general rape option tab you can specify if female / male followers can get raped or not (and this customization is good), but in proximity and sleep there is nothing. Does it take in consideration the general setup or is just flat "follower (any gender) prevents yes/no"

Thanks

I think it works for any follower gender but i don't use much that feature .. i have seen my follower intervene and get rapped instead of me

As mentionned in my previous post you can use Osmel's Tweak for sexlab adventure to add an escape option https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129330-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

2 hours ago, rjrc said:

I think it works for any follower gender but i don't use much that feature .. i have seen my follower intervene and get rapped instead of me

As mentionned in my previous post you can use Osmel's Tweak for sexlab adventure to add an escape option https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129330-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

Yes I found it already and trying it, works very well!

I wanted to understand if it's gender sensitive that option (as in general rape configuration) because it makes more sense to me if the male followers can prevent it while the female followers could also become targets.

However from what you said if the prevention is not an automatic "disable rape trigger event" and the follower physically intervene it should already be ok with the option "male followers can get raped" disabled.

One thing about the Osmel Tweaks I tried to test but cannot work out: how the escape option works? Like a struggle in horrible harassments or what?

I tried to enable it and when I tested the attackers caught my PC, stripped and then just wandered off (they did not rape but there was no struggle, they just left with my PC naked).

So it worked but probably not as intended.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to make a small adjustment to this mod, but I find it very difficult.
All I want to do is to recompile "SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript.psc".
I reinstalled skyrim se and creation kit and got all mods up and running again, copied all kinds of scripts from /source to /scripts/source and vica versa, downloaded scripts thats not shipped with the game installer.
For reference I tried to compile this "cwcampaignscript.pcs" within creation kit, and it compiled successfully.
When I try to compile "SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript.psc", I get this error:

Spoiler

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript"...
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(0,0): unable to locate script SKI_configbase
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(83,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(86,26): variable OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(86,3): SetOptionFlags is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(87,3): SetTextOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(89,4): SetTextOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(91,4): SetTextOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(112,2): SetTextOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(118,2): ForcePageReset is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(126,1): SetSliderDialogStartValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(127,1): SetSliderDialogRange is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(128,1): SetSliderDialogInterval is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(136,1): SetSliderOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(146,2): SetMenuDialogOptions is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(147,2): SetMenuDialogStartIndex is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(149,2): SetMenuDialogOptions is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(150,2): SetMenuDialogStartIndex is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(160,2): SetMenuOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(168,4): ForcePageReset is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(208,3): SetKeyMapOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(217,1): SetInfotext is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(222,21): AddToggleOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(222,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(235,21): AddTextOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(235,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(249,21): AddTextOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(249,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(261,49): variable OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(261,21): AddTextOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(261,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(270,21): AddTextOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(270,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(280,21): AddSliderOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(280,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(295,21): AddMenuOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(295,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(307,21): AddMenuOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(307,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(319,21): AddInputOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(319,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(330,21): AddKeyMapOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(330,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(341,28): ski_configbase is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(341,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(353,26): variable CurrentPage is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(357,22): AddTextOption is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(357,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(372,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(372,1): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(373,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(373,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(373,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(374,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(374,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(374,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(375,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(375,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(375,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(376,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(376,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(376,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(377,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(377,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(377,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(378,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(378,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(378,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(379,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(379,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(379,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(380,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(380,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(380,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(381,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(381,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(381,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(382,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(382,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(382,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(383,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(383,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(383,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(384,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(384,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(384,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(385,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(385,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(385,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(386,1): variable Pages is undefined
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(386,1): only arrays can be indexed
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MCM_Script.psc(386,6): type mismatch while assigning to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_DLCAndModCompScript.psc(30,10): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_DLCAndModCompScript.psc(30,10): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_DLCAndModCompScript.psc(30,34): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_Utility.psc(18,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_Utility.psc(19,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_Utility.psc(234,29): GetNumItems is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_Utility.psc(234,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_Utility.psc(235,20): GetNthForm is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(295,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(297,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(305,17): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(305,17): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(322,11): SheatheWeapon is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(325,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(328,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(332,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(335,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(339,43): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(339,43): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(339,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(343,39): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(343,39): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(343,21): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(350,12): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(170,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(170,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(188,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(188,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(193,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(193,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(207,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(207,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(225,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(225,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(236,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(236,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(239,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(239,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(255,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(255,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(258,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(258,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(261,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(261,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(264,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(264,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(267,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(267,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(270,16): CreateAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(270,16): cannot call the member function CreateAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(274,16): ResizeFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(274,16): cannot call the member function ResizeFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(277,16): ResizeIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(277,16): cannot call the member function ResizeIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(280,16): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(280,16): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(283,16): ResizeFormArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(283,16): cannot call the member function ResizeFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(286,16): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(286,16): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(382,13): EquipItemEx is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseObject.psc(168,17): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseObject.psc(168,17): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(83,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(83,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(97,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(97,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(149,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(149,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(328,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(328,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(444,24): GetRace is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(444,24): cannot call the member function GetRace alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(451,21): GetRace is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(451,21): cannot call the member function GetRace alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(485,26): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(485,26): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(683,24): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(683,24): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(856,22): ResizeIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(856,22): cannot call the member function ResizeIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(857,22): ResizeFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(857,22): cannot call the member function ResizeFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(858,22): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(858,22): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(862,24): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(862,24): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1001,22): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1001,22): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1002,22): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1002,22): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1003,22): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1003,22): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1004,22): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1004,22): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1006,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1006,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1007,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1007,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1008,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1008,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1009,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1009,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1010,18): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1010,18): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1012,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1012,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1013,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1013,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1014,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1014,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1015,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1015,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1016,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1016,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1033,28): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1033,28): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1036,22): GetRace is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1036,22): cannot call the member function GetRace alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1166,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1166,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1211,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1211,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1234,21): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1234,21): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1235,21): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1235,21): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1237,21): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1237,21): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1238,21): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1238,21): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1240,21): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1240,21): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1241,21): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1241,21): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1243,21): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1243,21): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1244,21): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1244,21): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1281,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1281,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1305,20): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(1305,20): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(39,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(39,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(83,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(83,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(106,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(106,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(74,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(74,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(105,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(105,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(108,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(108,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(191,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(191,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(287,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(287,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(291,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(291,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(295,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(295,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(299,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(299,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(303,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(303,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(405,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(405,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(445,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(445,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(470,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(470,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(495,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(495,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(520,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(520,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(99,12): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(115,12): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(140,13): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(151,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(243,14): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(255,12): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(265,13): SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(580,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(580,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(581,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(581,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(582,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(582,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(583,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(583,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(584,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(584,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(585,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(585,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(586,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(586,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(587,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(587,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(588,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(588,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(589,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(589,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(88,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(99,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(113,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(182,44): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(182,44): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(182,61): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(204,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(208,12): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(211,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(232,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(236,12): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(239,11): SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(296,20): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(296,20): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(164,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(164,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(232,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(232,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(362,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(362,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(90,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(102,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationDefaults.psc(14,9): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationDefaults.psc(14,9): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationDefaults.psc(14,26): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(867,53): GetNumAliases is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(867,50): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(867,50): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(889,9): GetNumAliases is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(889,7): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(889,7): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(890,7): GetNumAliases is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(890,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(893,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(893,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(894,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(894,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(894,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(904,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(81,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(81,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(121,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(121,32): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(243,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(243,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(283,13): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(283,28): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(34,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(34,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(60,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(60,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(72,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(72,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(101,32): GetVoiceType is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(168,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(168,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(184,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(184,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(207,32): GetAliasByName is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(207,59): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(236,61): GetName is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(297,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(297,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(397,27): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(397,27): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(33,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(44,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(465,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(465,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(466,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(466,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(466,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(476,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(398,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(398,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(437,18): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(437,33): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(54,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(54,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(65,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(65,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(127,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(127,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(34,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(45,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(260,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: In case the mod author is interested, I want to make it spawn NPC's for sleep rape in cities when no valid attackers are found.

Edited by weiler
6 hours ago, Kae Arby said:

You need to install the SkyUI SDK.

https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki

And for good measure, make sure that the script files for SKSE are in the propper place.

KRB

Thank you, would have taken me ages to figure out! First time ever touching a skyrim mod/script.
Adding SkyUI scripts into source folder cleared out all previously posted errors.

In case others are trying tsomething similar, I will add a few more errors I encountered:

Spoiler

Compiling gave me NiOverride errors, RaceMenu dependency:

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,31): variable NiOverride is undefined

RaceMenu is packed as BSA, had to extract the RaceMenu.BSA to get the missing script source.
I used this to extract the BSA, might be better tools out there, but it did the job nice and smooth:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974?tab=files

Reference here:

Next compile gave me errors with experience variable:

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,4): experience is not a variable

The variable experience seems to be in use or blocked
- Open the file sslActorAlias.psc and rename experience to xexperience

Discovered in a different thread here for refence:

Very impressed with how much modding knowledge there is to find on this website/forum.

Script is compiled and just need to check how my modifications works :D

My little modification that enables spawned NPC's for sleep rape in cities seems to work ok, if someone else wants it, or if mod author want to add it, I attach the files here.
Both compiled (.pex) and source (.psc).
To add it to, only the compiled script files are needed (.pex )

SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript:
- Added spawn for sleeprape in cities and few more lines for cleanup spawns at aftermath.

SLAdventures_GangRapeController:
changed: If (VictimTracker.bUseRestrainedAnimations == True)
into: If (VictimTracker.bUseRestrainedAnimations == True && 1==0)
While restrained my yoke, proximity rape script worked all fine, but sleep rape got bugged and instantly despawned all attackers with DD restraints on, even after setting MCM option "Ignore Deviously Helpless events" to true.
It's only a workaround (less immersive) as it just ignores DD devices when chosing animation and could be improved/fixed better.

sleeprape.zip

53 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

So this fix is only needed for people using DD, or has it something to offer for others as well?

It allows NPC's to be spawned for sleep rape events while in cities / inns / safe locations when no valid attackers are found nearby.

On 11/16/2022 at 10:02 PM, weiler said:

My little modification that enables spawned NPC's for sleep rape in cities seems to work ok, if someone else wants it, or if mod author want to add it, I attach the files here.
Both compiled (.pex) and source (.psc).
To add it to, only the compiled script files are needed (.pex )

SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript:
- Added spawn for sleeprape in cities and few more lines for cleanup spawns at aftermath.

SLAdventures_GangRapeController:
changed: If (VictimTracker.bUseRestrainedAnimations == True)
into: If (VictimTracker.bUseRestrainedAnimations == True && 1==0)
While restrained my yoke, proximity rape script worked all fine, but sleep rape got bugged and instantly despawned all attackers with DD restraints on, even after setting MCM option "Ignore Deviously Helpless events" to true.
It's only a workaround (less immersive) as it just ignores DD devices when chosing animation and could be improved/fixed better.

sleeprape.zip 40.2 kB · 5 downloads

I added a link to your patch on the main page. When I get time, I'll add it as a download patch (with FULL credit to you of course!)