SexLab Adventures SE

On 7/5/2021 at 2:42 AM, Ronivan said:

I increased the chance of sleep rape to 100% in dungeons, but after sleep nothing happens.

I was having this issue too, I found out that that toggling the sleep rape & sleep naked settings off and then on seemed to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 2:33 AM, pinkfluf said:

I was having this issue too, I found out that that toggling the sleep rape & sleep naked settings off and then on seemed to fix it.

Turn off sleep rape.  Play the game for about 5 game days save and exit.  Start the game and turn sleep rape on.  You will have no more difficulties during that play through.

Since we can only get debuffs from being aroused, how about a small buff when not aroused? The debuffs to magnitude are also very punishing if you play with mods that make enemies harder. Would be nice if there were some sliders for settings the strength of the debuffs.

Would it be possible to add a buff in xEdit or edit the debuffs without touching scripts?

Edited by Inception
14 minutes ago, Inception said:

Since we can only get debuffs from being aroused, how about a small buff when not aroused? The debuffs to magnitude are also very punishing if you play with mods that make enemies harder. Would be nice if there were some sliders for settings the strength of the debuffs.

Would it be possible to add a buff in xEdit or edit the debuffs without touching scripts?

I think you should try Sexlab Disparity it can assign all kinds of buffs and debuffs based on conditions like arousal. Can be easily converted using cathedral

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

I think you should try Sexlab Disparity it can assign all kinds of buffs and debuffs based on conditions like arousal. Can be easily converted using cathedral

I did but it didn't work for me. But what I really want is a mod that gives a small stacking buff to stats after sex, and Disparity didn't have that. I've only found it in SexLab Util, which doesn't work for SE.

1 hour ago, Inception said:

I did but it didn't work for me. But what I really want is a mod that gives a small stacking buff to stats after sex, and Disparity didn't have that. I've only found it in SexLab Util, which doesn't work for SE.

SL Triggers is the SE version of Util 

2 hours ago, gunsmaker said:

got problem on sleep rape, npc spawned but didnt rape the player character and didnt vanish either the spawned npc just follows until you teleport far away, you can talk to them tho like nothing happened.

BETA Version – Expect Bugs. Some features are missing or unfinished.

This is a straight conversion, the ESP was not touched, so it's not a conversion issue, so I can't help you,  check on the OG support thread. Keep in mind it could be a buggy or unfinished part of the mod that the author already knows about.

'clean cum' hotkey is fucked again. previously, assigning another key then switching back fixed it. This time, I also tried fucking with mod order, reinstalling the mod, restarting the game, restarting the pc, waiting then saving then reloading, disabling Wet Function (which applies sweat and moisture), trying an old save from when I know the option worked; nothing. the hotkey for masturbation works, as well as hotkeys for other mods. the 'clean cum' hotkey even works on other characters' saves. any ideas?

(also, for real, is there a point where this shit starts being fun? I've poured more hours than I want to think about into learning about modding and experimenting to try to get a stable build, and it still feels like every hour I spend playing is matched by an hour trying to fix something that broke. Can't even enjoy the game due to being on edge about what mod will freak out next and whether or not it will ruin the entire save.)

I am an absolute fuck muppet. Just to clarify what others have said previously but I apparently didn't fully comprehend, if you are having problems/bugs/glitches with the hotkey to clean cum off, you need to make sure that there is a piece of clothing (NOT ARMOR!) in your inventory for the chest slot. Up to this point, my character usually carried civilian clothing in her inventory, but I'd left it behind to save weight. That fixed it right away, SMH. So again, just make sure you keep a piece of chest CLOTHING rather than armor with you at all times. God I'm dumb. Fingers crossed, this build will maybe be the stable one.

• 2 months later...

A coupe questions not really related to each other:

1.  Is there any way to get the PC to assault other people through SL Adventures?  Or is that strictly a Defeat/Combat assault mod thing?

2.  Prior to using SL Adventures, I'd been using Dangerous Nights to make things happen -- possibly -- at night.  I've turned it off for SL Adventures to avoid conflict.  For those who've used the night rape option in SL Adventures, is it any good?  How does it compare to Dangerous Nights?

3. After the PC has been assaulted via SL Adventures, is it a crime for the PC to get revenge on her assailant?  (I assume yes.)

4.  Totally off the wall...would it be possible to tack on a "take down" animation where the PC is hit and knocked down and stripped by her assailant before the ZAZ/Funny Biziness animation kicks in?

5 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

A coupe questions not really related to each other:

1.  Is there any way to get the PC to assault other people through SL Adventures?  Or is that strictly a Defeat/Combat assault mod thing?

2.  Prior to using SL Adventures, I'd been using Dangerous Nights to make things happen -- possibly -- at night.  I've turned it off for SL Adventures to avoid conflict.  For those who've used the night rape option in SL Adventures, is it any good?  How does it compare to Dangerous Nights?

3. After the PC has been assaulted via SL Adventures, is it a crime for the PC to get revenge on her assailant?  (I assume yes.)

4.  Totally off the wall...would it be possible to tack on a "take down" animation where the PC is hit and knocked down and stripped by her assailant before the ZAZ/Funny Biziness animation kicks in?

1.) Unless I remember incorrectly it PC is purely victim. It also is purely civilian rape. Use a combat rape mod if you want rape to happen during combat.

2.) Never used that feature of SL Adventures

3.) Yes, it is a crime.

4.) This mod is no longer actively developed.

Horrible Harassment Baka edition features a struggle mechanic and animation if you are assaulted.

Btw:

ScRappies Matchmaker is another, recently updated civilian rape mod. Might be worth a look.

edit:

Regarding combat rape mods, Battle Fuck! and Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition have a struggle mechanic / animation (not sure if Defeat also has a mechanic or just animation).

Edited by Someone92
4 hours ago, Someone92 said:

1.) Unless I remember incorrectly it PC is purely victim. It also is purely civilian rape. Use a combat rape mod if you want rape to happen during combat.

2.) Never used that feature of SL Adventures

3.) Yes, it is a crime.

4.) This mod is no longer actively developed.

Horrible Harassment Baka edition features a struggle mechanic and animation if you are assaulted.

Btw:

ScRappies Matchmaker is another, recently updated civilian rape mod. Might be worth a look.

edit:

Regarding combat rape mods, Battle Fuck! and Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition have a struggle mechanic / animation (not sure if Defeat also has a mechanic or just animation).

Thanks for the quick reply!  I like the idea of mods like this that allow for assaults especially in rowdy places like an inn or ungoverned places like out in the wild.  I just thought the PC should be able to give as well as receive.

Just curious, what is your preference among SL Adventures, Scrappies Matchmaker, and Horrible Harassment?  Or do you combine them?

Edit:  And should these be based on the Aroused system?  And Arousal-based Match Maker?

Edited by rodrigo2
On 11/6/2021 at 3:05 AM, rodrigo2 said:

Just curious, what is your preference among SL Adventures, Scrappies Matchmaker, and Horrible Harassment?  Or do you combine them?

I am one of the few people who play as a male PC, so I have never tried Horrible Harassment.

Judging from the description it has a struggle mechanic and animation what the other two mods lack.

What Adventures and Matchmaker have a stalking and gang rape feature what HH lacks.

Between Adventures and Matchmaker, Adventures is currently superior. That's because ScRappies Matchmaker was previously just a match maker that somewhat randomly started anims, it only had some RP features added a few days ago. However SMM is still actively developed, Adventures is not. Iirc Scrab mentioned that they want SMM to be the be-all and end-all of MM mods and civilian rape mods, so you should keep an eye on it.

Also, especially since the Skyrim Anniversary Edition is around the corner, and it will break all mods using SKSE unless they are re-compiled not having the mod author around anymore might make Adventures not usable in the future.

Regarding sleep rape mods, you also have Nightcrawler - Battle Fuck!.

I haven'T looked at it closely, but apparently you can manually change the anim Battle Fuck uses, thus making it possible to use as a male PC.

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

I am one of the few people who play as a male PC, so I have never tried Horrible Harassment.

Judging from the description it has a struggle mechanic and animation what the other two mods lack.

What Adventures and Matchmaker have a stalking and gang rape feature what HH lacks.

Between Adventures and Matchmaker, Adventures is currently superior. That's because ScRappies Matchmaker was previously just a match maker that somewhat randomly started anims, it only had some RP features added a few days ago. However SMM is still actively developed, Adventures is not. Iirc Scrab mentioned that they want SMM to be the be-all and end-all of MM mods and civilian rape mods, so you should keep an eye on it.

Also, especially since the Skyrim Anniversary Edition is around the corner, and it will break all mods using SKSE unless they are re-compiled not having the mod author around anymore might make Adventures not usable in the future.

Regarding sleep rape mods, you also have Nightcrawler - Battle Fuck!.

I haven'T looked at it closely, but apparently you can manually change the anim Battle Fuck uses, thus making it possible to use as a male PC.

LOL!  Thanks to the pernicious influence of Lara Croft, I always play as female.  My pretty female PCs, however, always seem to suffer from a serious case of "guy brain" and always prefer the company of other females!  (Which makes it sad that lesbian animations are few and far between!)

As to anniversary edition, Lexy's modlist recommends setting Steam to not update.  I assume that will continue to be the case unless Anniversary edition comes with a lot of super-duper "must have" stuff.

Okay, I'm trying to combine the use of this mod with the "Go to bed" mod so that I can sleep in jail. The idea being that there is the chance the guards might let some people into my cell to have a little fun with me. So I put the chances to 100% to test things out

If I choose to sleep for one or two hours I wake up and everything proceeds as I want it to, and then I pass out and they're gone again. Awesome! (Well except for them opening the cell door sometimes and leaving it open, little immersion breaking that, but not the cause of this mod). However the idea is that I will go to sleep with just a random chance of being woken, so I need to just let the mod do the waking up for me. But if I let the mod do the waking up for me after the first animation or two the guards and bandits become hostile to each other and start brawling.

Why is it that waking myself up leads to the two factions getting along just fine, but getting woken up by the bandits leads to hostility? And is there anything I can do to stop that happening?

I also have Spectator Crowds Ultra installed but I made sure to have morality guards turned off etc.

Also a little suggestion, could we have an option so that in cities you can set it to spawn guards or civilians instead of bandits?

I was wondering if anyone has had success in using surrender from this mod. I play VR using VRIK gestures for the hotkeys. I can use strip, clean cum and masturbate, but the surrender doesn't seem to function. I have the same issue with surrender from POP V5. I can use surrender in SL Defeat, but that's a bit excessive just to be able to surrender. Less so than naked defeat, which is too much for my taste.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this has already been requested, or who is still working on this mod, but would it be possible to add an item to check the Crime Laws at a glance? I like to randomize all the holds and have the laws change every couple of days, but having to open the MCM every time just to check what the laws are when I enter a city is a little annoying. The item doesn't need to have any function other than stating what the laws in a particular hold are (you could even leave the bounty price off to make things more interesting, especially since the new debug screen tells you which law you broke).

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Dodzh said:

I'm not sure if anyone could help me but my MCM menu for this is missing, if anyone has any ideas pls let me know. I hope I don't have to start new save for this :(

thank you

This fix usually works for me (generally - not specifically for SLA): wait in game some time, then save, then wait some more time and reload the previous save. 
If that doesn't work, you can also try to run the command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1"

6 hours ago, topogigio11223344 said:

This fix usually works for me (generally - not specifically for SLA): wait in game some time, then save, then wait some more time and reload the previous save. 
If that doesn't work, you can also try to run the command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1"

thanks