SexLab Adventures SE

On 11/16/2019 at 7:16 PM, Falloutersexy said:

Nice mod Mr. Teutonic (you German?)

I have two questions though:

1) Does the crime system work if the Female PC is the victim of a rape? E.g. if a male npc rapes the female PC, will the guard go after the rapist?

2) Does the crime system work if the rapist is a male PC or its only for women PC?

Yes, I am German.

1) There are options to get fines if you are a victim, but the guard will never go for your rapist.

2) It will work regardless whether you are male or female.

15 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Yes, I am German.

1) There are options to get fines if you are a victim, but the guard will never go for your rapist.

2) It will work regardless whether you are male or female.

So just to make it clear, the guards WILL go after my Male PC if they see me raping a female npc right? Okay.

PS I am learning German. Who knew that Germans call themselves Teutons and not Germans :P

On 11/19/2019 at 12:20 PM, Falloutersexy said:

So just to make it clear, the guards WILL go after my Male PC if they see me raping a female npc right? Okay.

PS I am learning German. Who knew that Germans call themselves Teutons and not Germans :P

Well, if sex is a crime and you are having sex and you are not the victim, then yes, they will go after you but not during the act.

We actually don't call ourselves Teutons though, I just think it sounds nice.

15 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Well, if sex is a crime and you are having sex and you are not the victim, then yes, they will go after you but not during the act.

We actually don't call ourselves Teutons though, I just think it sounds nice.

Only if rape is a crime. Not consentual sex though. 

Oh, I thought that "Deutsch" means "Teuton" in German. Like "Deutscher" order for "Teutonic" order.

On 8/11/2019 at 1:36 AM, acursedsexaddict said:

Definitely glad to see an official supported version, even if SLA worked quite well before, if just because it makes it easier to see updates for it in the SE section than having to dig through LE updates.

As it stands, it works great for the player, you get the ability to get easily raped while it seemingly respecting stealth. I disable my functions from other mods in regards to player rape due to them being too static, this is possibly the only mod I have found where NPCs properly chase the player and give up if they cannot rape them. Main issue right now is gangbangs can be easy to break, I find I often need to check the SexLab Adventures MCM at a constant rate, especially as I often realize I am stuck in a gangrape phase. I have tried killing threesomes, limiting the number trying to rape you to one, yet the issue still remains. I imagine it will get more stabilized over time, as said it is already the best option out there that I know of. Deviously Cursed Loot rape was never this good, the script was too forceful and would send you to a void just for leaving the cell where a NPC was chasing you.

The nudity laws also can work great, especially in regards to Slaverun, where certain things like having weapons or magic were just never properly enforced.

Although it is probably a pipedream, it would be a dream come true to have this affect NPCs as well, based on the rules set up for the player. We need a proper male NPC rapes female mod for SE, it is strange how difficult it is to get such a thing working here. Scent of Sex has been the best option, but of course that mod has a big issue with deactivating itself without warning, leading to me needing to track two MCM menus instead of being able to be immersed in the game. We could also use AI having their weapons removed, it is weird to have Slaverun only to have all female NPCs running around with weapons.

11/25/2019 - I'm having a similar issue where the phase will stick in "Gangbang" and will not close out the rape instance. Have to hop into the Debug menu after every instance to clear the scene. I've also tried limiting the number of attackers to 1 and setting threesome percent chance to 0%. Not sure if something went awry with install, so I even tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and attempting on a fresh save and I'm still getting the issue. I'd love any pointers or workarounds, because I otherwise love this mod!

Update 11/28/19 - I think I fixed the issue! I used Mod Organizer 2, and when the SKSE plugins were generated in the Overwrite folder I put them in the wrong permanent folder (I put them in SKSE instead of in SL Adventures...in my defense, the folder in overwrite was called SKSE). Newbie error...I corrected it, and so far everything seems to be working appropriately again. Digging this mod! Thanks so much for porting it (and Teutonic for creating it)!

Update 11/28/19 (Part 2) - Well, now the rape script phase is sticking in "Gangbang" again, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. It was working perfectly, then suddenly stopped. Started a fresh game and everything, and I can't get the script to properly run. Back to resetting script after each interaction ?

On 8/11/2019 at 12:32 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

I was under the impression that SLA was SE compat out of the box, I've been using it for some time without conversion. What changes were made to convert it and is there any apparent difference? 

e; ?? Seems like a reasonable question...

Converted the ESP to Form 44, and everything works as it should. I'm not getting into a Form 44 vs. Form 43 debate. Sometimes Form 44 works, and sometimes it breaks mods. But Form 44 is optimal for SE, otherwise Bethesda wouldn't have made CK SE create Form 44 for mods built in it...or would they????

• 1 month later...

Sadly I have the gangrape bug too.

In fact it never actually end in gangrape (just one time rape)

Then the debug info tells me there is a gangrape ongoing and never triggers any more rapes until the reset button is hit.

Sadly the reset button is not "sometimes" necesairy but in like 90% of the time after a rape.

Looks like the report crime does n't work properly for example:

Covered is a crime. But I end up only getting reports for this crime when Im raped during sleep and end up covered. Not when I'm raped and end up covered.

Nude mostly does nt trigger, but I think this might be a wrong setting.

The only crimes I get reported for is armed and armoured.

Most of the time I get the message: failed, bounty is not set.

I'll be further testing and I will let you know if I find anything else.

On 8/12/2019 at 3:51 PM, Teutonic said:

If it says you are in combat that is absolutely true. Skyrim can be a bitch about that sometimes, I don't know if SE is any better or worse in that regard. Also do not use the unblock proximity rape option, ever.

It does not work in LE either, but I want to revisit it for the next update, which I am sure nomkaz will quickly port when it comes out.

If this is succesfull

Like:
- Someone is following...
- Someone caugth you (or the instand option, also okay)
- Initiate struggle options
- End up in rape or free

This will be amazing and very immersive, I would even pay for the mod...

(must wait for the port to SSE though) :D

On 1/14/2020 at 7:12 PM, prologue1337 said:

Sadly I have the gangrape bug too.

In fact it never actually end in gangrape (just one time rape)

Then the debug info tells me there is a gangrape ongoing and never triggers any more rapes until the reset button is hit.

Sadly the reset button is not "sometimes" necesairy but in like 90% of the time after a rape.

I've put my settings, so that there is least likely a proximy rape going to be triggered.

I don't allow rapers to join the rape and completely lowered to 0 the chance on 3some.

After setting up the crime settings and rape tab I press both reset buttons in the debug section.

I save the game. Most of the time rapes will trigger and will continue to do so based on your rape and crime settings.

When you close the game and restart, then load the game you saved before it still works in my case.

Been testing for hours and this seems to be the only solution not getting stuck in a gang scene.

The gang function simply does n't work at the moment we have to wait for a update :)

UPDATE: For some reason installing FunnyBizness animations pack via SexLab Animation Loader solved the problem with getting stuck in gangrape, now I have to reset almost never! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 9:51 AM, Teutonic said:

It does not work in LE either, but I want to revisit it for the next update, which I am sure nomkaz will quickly port when it comes out.

Hi Teutonic!

I read your post in the LE page. There's a beginning and an end to everything. Let me just say that you've done such an amazing job with this mod.

It's extremely flexible and covers a wide range of uses. Whether you want immersive game play, sexrim or both. We all appreciate the time that you have put into this, you've worked so hard! I wish I would had found this community sooner so that I could have helped some.

That being said, are there any plans to finish the SLHH integration? Or is anybody else working on it? 

I understand that you're sorta stepping away from this. I actually feel bad asking, but I figured why not ?.

Hope to hear back,

Cheers!

On 2/6/2020 at 8:18 AM, AzirMain said:

That being said, are there any plans to finish the SLHH integration? Or is anybody else working on it? 

I understand that you're sorta stepping away from this. I actually feel bad asking, but I figured why not ?.

I don't mind you asking, but I currently have no plans to finish the SLHH integration, nor do I know of anyone who wants to do it.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Adviser69 said:

Just a heads up, my character isn't stripped when I have her sleep, even though I chose the "always sleep naked" option. Maybe a script isn't firing correctly?

Indeed. Sleep events only register when sleep rape is turned on. I tried to be smart there. What you can do is you can turn it on, but lower chances to 0. That way the strip should trigger, but no sleep rape.

For a while, I had the bug where the gangbang script wouldn't end and I had to reset the rape script every time I got raped.  After going through some of the code, I noticed that the SexTracker is called when ending the gangbang script, so I reset it in the debug menu and it seems to have worked.  Unfortunately, I don't know when, how, or why my SexTracker got corrupted nor do I know how advisable it is to reset it; there's a warning about not messing with it.  But if anyone is having an issue with SexLab Adventures getting stuck in the gangbang script and nothing else works, resetting the SexTracker might do the trick.

@elzee is right, the SSE version of this mod appears to have been compressed during the conversion, but without updating the GetFormFromFile in scripts. For example, sladventures_gangrapecontroller.psc contains this call:

return Game.GetFormFromFile(0xA4B5, "SLAdventures.esp") as SLAdventures_GangRapeController

However, the SSE version has no record with FormID A4B5, since the quest that this is looking for has had its FormID changed to 83B. So either the scripts need to be updated and recompiled with the new FormIDs, or the original ESP has to be resaved without compressing it.

Does the rape feature work? I lowered NPC's required arousal level to the lowest possible. increased the chance of them doing it if all conditions are met to 100%, increased the proximity check range, lowered the time between every check taking place. I am also running around NPCs with the highest arousal level while being completely naked. Nothing is happening though :x I tried putting my armor on and off so that the other mechanic could provoke them to do something, but that also didn't help.

Edit: Nevermind, I am just a dummy.

• 2 weeks later...

Nomkaz , you may want to check your conversion for 0.73.3, when you save the game it turns the save dirty. in wyre bash it turns the save from purple to orange when u save. I uninstalled and than reinstalled same issue occurred. I than went to the LE version and it saved right , than I did a conversion of the le version to se and tested it and it saved properly. So something must have gone wrong when u converted the mod. Figured i would let you know. so you can fix the issue.  I use a lot of your converted mods and this is the only issue i have had with your work.  well have a good day and keep up the good work.  P.S I had 3 other conversions causing dirty saves none of those 3 were from you just mentioning this to illustrate that this may be a common problem when converting mods. Anyways take care off to play skyrim now that my troubleshooting for the day is done.

8 hours ago, jbradhl said:

Nomkaz , you may want to check your conversion for 0.73.3, when you save the game it turns the save dirty. in wyre bash it turns the save from purple to orange when u save. I uninstalled and than reinstalled same issue occurred. I than went to the LE version and it saved right , than I did a conversion of the le version to se and tested it and it saved properly. So something must have gone wrong when u converted the mod. Figured i would let you know. so you can fix the issue.  I use a lot of your converted mods and this is the only issue i have had with your work.  well have a good day and keep up the good work.  P.S I had 3 other conversions causing dirty saves none of those 3 were from you just mentioning this to illustrate that this may be a common problem when converting mods. Anyways take care off to play skyrim now that my troubleshooting for the day is done.

I just reconverted and uploaded a non-esl flagged version since that one was giving people issues, SSEEdit says it's clean.

1 hour ago, jbradhl said:

Nice, i am not surprised  that an esl flag is causing issues I have never had any luck with esl's.

It all depends on the mod, compacting forms that lead to textures isn't a good idea, unless you can keep track of all the old form ID's then change all the texture names to the new, compacted form IDs, it's just easier to leave that alone.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:38 PM, GutsyGuyyyy said:

I cannot for the life of me get the rape function to work I have my character naked i've tried changing clothes unequipping weapons set the minimum requirements to basically zero and still nothing

I believe that rape is tied to arousal levels of both the PC and the perps

Small bug: Under the sleep rape menu of the MCM, the follower can prevent rape option would deselect itself when I navigate away and return to the menu.

Thanks for a great mod!!