SexLab Adventures SE

@CorsayrThank you for making that, it was hilarious!? Those globals don't mean what you think they mean. Sure, it will detect you as drunk, but it will not detect you as not drunk, as far as I can tell. I will include a working version with MCM support and everything in the next update, which I will try to release this weekend. Looks like it will be compatible with both editions.

There is no support for SL Drunk btw.

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

@CorsayrThank you for making that, it was hilarious!? Those globals don't mean what you think they mean. Sure, it will detect you as drunk, but it will not detect you as not drunk, as far as I can tell. I will include a working version with MCM support and everything in the next update, which I will try to release this weekend. Looks like it will be compatible with both editions.

There is no support for SL Drunk btw.

will the "drunkeness" from CACO also be added as a crime and not just a rape scenario ?

On 11/13/2020 at 11:38 AM, decaluka said:

@Corsayr even with the CACO drunk patch installed, the drunk option is greyed out. Is that normal?
I'm on LE
though, and I think CACO SE was changed quite a bit - I just hoped the patch would work anyway.

This is an SE only mod, most of the SE base mods are no longer the same as the LE versions, so using these mods with LE is not recommended. And for that reason, I can't really give any support for LE versions, or usage.

6 hours ago, Grajowiec said:

I downloaded the 0.74 version of this mod from this page and MO2 and SSEdit says that this is form 43 plugin I didn't saw this being reported so I'm reporting it now :)

There is nothing wrong with form 43. Converting to Form 44 has no benefit, and can break scripts. And without scripting knowledge, I can't change them to work under Form 44 ESP. It's safer to leave the ESP as-is. I'm playing with 1,200 plugins, with at least 400 of them still in Form 43 without any problems, or save bloat. You can disable that useless warning in MO2. I have no idea about Vortex. I rather give you the best functioning conversion, than one with odd scripts being broken due to a Form44 conversion that has a very minimal benefit.

4 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

There is nothing wrong with form 43. Converting to Form 44 has no benefit, and can break scripts. And without scripting knowledge, I can't change them to work under Form 44 ESP. It's safer to leave the ESP as-is. I'm playing with 1,200 plugins, with at least 400 of them still in Form 43 without any problems, or save bloat. You can disable that useless warning in MO2. I have no idea about Vortex. I rather give you the best functioning conversion, than one with odd scripts being broken due to a Form44 conversion that has a very minimal benefit.

Oh, okay thanks for the answer :D

26 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

This is an SE only mod, most of the SE base mods are no longer the same as the LE versions, so using these mods with LE is not recommended. And for that reason, I can't really give any support for LE versions, or usage.

The problem described by @decaluka has nothing to do with CACO though, it is the fact that said patch does not include the parts to actually recognize the mod is present for the purposes of the MCM. Apart from that, it is of course possible that the SE and LE versions of a mod use different form IDs, which would mess things up, but very unlikely, simply because a mod author would probably not recreate the esp from scratch for SE.

58 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

The problem described by @decaluka has nothing to do with CACO though, it is the fact that said patch does not include the parts to actually recognize the mod is present for the purposes of the MCM.

and it is actually odd to run CACO without a needs mod like iNeed or RND with it (though it works a lot better with iNeed than RND)

So the patch I posted just coattails the existing drunk status. Like I originally answered decaluka's question you still would have to have either iNeed or RND. 

27 minutes ago, axz2 said:

Does that mean that the two mods won't work with each other but can still both be used at the same time or does that mean they are incompatible in the same load order?

SLAdv doesn't interact with SL Drunk, but SL drunk had a patch that allowed it to recognize CACO alcohols which in turn seemed to allow SLAdv to recognize them as well. 

I don't think it was by design, but just to clarify SL Drunk and SLAdv are compatible to each other but only because they do not really interact. 

Ah, now I get it. Sexlab Adventures does not recognize alcohols, it recognizes the drunk status of the player directly from the needs mod, which are spells. So as long as the needs mod gives you a drunk spell, the items are compatible. The desired effect here was to have support for the needs part innate to CACO, which is what I am going to add. It is good to know there is reason to use CACO together with the needs mods though, I will make sure to consider that case.

@Corsayr @Teutonic I actually use Vitality Mode, which doesn't have any drunkness feature. CACO however includes its own drunk system which works really well. It also makes it so for example you can eat only parts of a cake, cheese wheel, or drink half a bottle, which is cool for realism.

I would love if CACO's own drunkness system could be supported by SL Adventures, but obviously that's entirely up to you. SL Drunk as far as I know is kind of broken, so I avoid it.

Guest AthenaESIV

The only thing I didn't like about the crime feature of this mod was how the only way you know if a bounty is added was the little notification area message.

Would make it much more enjoyable if when bounties were about to be added, the reporting NPC force greeted the PC and indicated what was about to be reported. Adding to that, would make it even better if there were dialog options at this point. Persuade and Intimidate checks could be used to stop the reporting and bounty.

If the NPC is unable to force greet the PC, the bounty addition would be canceled, that would make the exchange more cat and mouse like and add to the fun.

That feature along with PaySexCrime would make the whole module a much more interactive NSFW aspect of the game.

12 hours ago, Back2friday said:

Will this conflict with any mods? I use Horrible Harrassment and Dangerous Night II 

Latest version actually has an option to use Horrible Harrassments mechanic for the proximity rape.

For Dangerous Nights 2 you should turn off SLAdv sleep rape feature in the MCM (Having 2 sleep ambush mods running can be problematic)

You could put the option in MCM, to choose what kind of citizen can rob you after the violation in a percentage.
For example, that she can be raped by her partner without him stealing anything from her and at the same time he can steal another npc from you after raping you.
sorry for my english i use a translator

great job, great mod for my must-have

On 11/26/2020 at 10:18 PM, Dr.p345 said:

How do I save a preset? I click on the Save/Load function in the MCM, but all I can do is load the Default preset? Very confusing. 

Is there no save option? I recall someone had that issue and the reason for it was that they had a mod that replaced one of SkyUI's script files (SKI_ConfigBase.pex). 

On 11/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

@Teutonic

any luck on the updates with CACO ? were you able to figure out how to add it as a crime as well ?

It's in and working, but no drunk crime yet. Sadly, I am on vacation right now and will be for the rest of the year, probably. I wanted to release the update before, but didn't make it. There are some other things that I couldn't test in time. I should be able to make it in early January.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:08 AM, Back2friday said:

Will this conflict with any mods? I use Horrible Harrassment and Dangerous Night II 

On 12/2/2020 at 7:37 PM, Corsayr said:

Latest version actually has an option to use Horrible Harrassments mechanic for the proximity rape.

HH support was in, but was buggy, it's not supposed to be in anymore. Not sure how DN2 will interact with the sleep rape and sleep ceep features.

15 hours ago, rafabilly said:

You could put the option in MCM, to choose what kind of citizen can rob you after the violation in a percentage.
For example, that she can be raped by her partner without him stealing anything from her and at the same time he can steal another npc from you after raping you.
sorry for my english i use a translator

great job, great mod for my must-have

I don't think I want to add that extra layer of complexity.

39 minutes ago, Teutonic said:
On 11/30/2020 at 10:10 AM, YojimboRatchet said:

@Teutonic

any luck on the updates with CACO ? were you able to figure out how to add it as a crime as well ?

It's in and working, but no drunk crime yet. Sadly, I am on vacation right now and will be for the rest of the year, probably. I wanted to release the update before, but didn't make it. There are some other things that I couldn't test in time. I should be able to make it in early January.

thanks for the hard work, it's greatly appreciated. enjoy your vacation :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...