SexLab Adventures SE

On 3/28/2020 at 3:43 PM, wildnature100 said:

I have an issue that i get "Crime" / Bounty with a holding. but when i go past the guards they just say, Hey! I know you but don't do anything else.

Also if i speak with them they say the same but no diaglog menu appears.

I have tryied to turn of the crime function but same result.
AT start of game i dont have this issue the diaglog menu works fine with guards, but after a few sex scenes, they seems to det bugged.

Any clue?

Note: in my game i currently have a bounty of 400 in Whiterun, but i cannot pay it or go to jail willingly or by force since the guards dont seem to care. I have not done any thane quest! Only thing i did was Working as a Prostitude in the Inn using Radiant Prostitution mod.

Edited: Yah found the reason, it is the Tax System adding 100 to my bounty. However i cannot pay it due to the fact that the guards wont speak with me
Just tried a console command to reset the bounty to 0 "player.setcrimegold 0 000267ea" (whiterun), and the bounty got set to 0 and now the guards will speak with me again:) 

I disabled the tax system now

Did you ever figure out why the guards aren't talking to you? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks

On 6/19/2020 at 4:04 PM, Plaguetard said:

Did you ever figure out why the guards aren't talking to you? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks

I had this issue (unable to pay minor bounties) when I was using Crime Overhaul Expanded.  I had to remove that mod and start a new game.  Ever since, I haven't had any issues with paying bounties.  Are you using any other mods that affect the crime system?

A while ago, I was having a bug where I needed to reset the Sex Tracker every time I loaded a game.  I have since done a fresh install of all of my mods (and updated them) and no longer have that issue.  If you can't figure out what else could be at fault, a fresh install might be worth trying to fix your guard interaction issue.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get this mod appear in MCM.

I've tried running the console command 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1', but it doesn't seem to appear after that either.

edit: Also tried starting up completely new game, didn't appear there either 

On 6/23/2020 at 10:50 AM, VoraciousAppetite said:

I had this issue (unable to pay minor bounties) when I was using Crime Overhaul Expanded.  I had to remove that mod and start a new game.  Ever since, I haven't had any issues with paying bounties.  Are you using any other mods that affect the crime system?

A while ago, I was having a bug where I needed to reset the Sex Tracker every time I loaded a game.  I have since done a fresh install of all of my mods (and updated them) and no longer have that issue.  If you can't figure out what else could be at fault, a fresh install might be worth trying to fix your guard interaction issue.

I did some more testing and it seems to be some sort of conflict with maybe this and BodySearch... or maybe BodySearch and something else. I dunno, I'm obviously gonna have to mess around with it. I found this part works... unless my PC gets searched by the BodySearch guard... then suddenly the guard dialogue is broken.

On 6/23/2020 at 10:50 AM, VoraciousAppetite said:

Ended up being the new Raven Beak prison mod. It's not compatible with BodySearch. Nothing to do with this mod on my game.

• 4 weeks later...

Overall the mod works great for me but I have the opposite problem as everyone else with gangbangs, they don't happen even when set to 100%. I did see it happen a few times but then one of the npcs started jerking off instead of joining a FMM animation. I was thinking maybe it was a problem with the animation tags still haven't figured it out.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 10:54 PM, DremoraDream said:

@nomkaz the "Clean Cum" hotkey does nothing for me when set. I've tried using it multiple times upon multiple restarts and cannot get it to work. Is it texture specific? I'm not using the default Sexlab Cum Textures.... 

I'm also using SLACS as well. Could that be why?

It may only clear the registry not the actual textures.

About This File

BETA Version – Expect Bugs. Some features are missing or unfinished.

Summary

An eclectic mod containing various features I wanted to be in the game or I have experimented with, some as a result of a request being posted here on Loverslab.

The two main features as of now are:

Sexlab Adventures is intended for female characters, but I tried to make it at least compatible with male characters.

On 8/10/2020 at 10:54 PM, DremoraDream said:

@nomkaz the "Clean Cum" hotkey does nothing for me when set. I've tried using it multiple times upon multiple restarts and cannot get it to work. Is it texture specific? I'm not using the default Sexlab Cum Textures.... 

I'm also using SLACS as well. Could that be why?

On 8/12/2020 at 8:06 AM, nomkaz said:

It may only clear the registry not the actual textures.

About This File

BETA Version – Expect Bugs. Some features are missing or unfinished.

Summary

An eclectic mod containing various features I wanted to be in the game or I have experimented with, some as a result of a request being posted here on Loverslab.

The two main features as of now are:

Sexlab Adventures is intended for female characters, but I tried to make it at least compatible with male characters.

Hey if anyone's interested I figured something out.

So I've been reworking my load order, and this mod's "Clean Cum" function does work. But it is incompatible with SLACS. Using the hotkey set to "Clean Cum" will remove the textures and any debuffs related to this mod's cum functions until the next time the event registers. So it works as advertised, just not with SLACS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Kasdi said:

hey, I saw that SL Adventures updated to version 74 as well as Osmell's tweaks.

I don't have anything to do with any tweaks mods.

For some reason, I keep getting bumped from following SL Adventures so I'm not getting notifications about updates. grrr...

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Guard get stuck sometimes, what i do is bash them once and surrender

Put a higher bounty but unstuck them

I use 1000bounty but it doesnt seems to work... btw shouldnt NPCs react with PC too? They should report and maybe rape but nothing happened.

10 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

That wasnt what i meant, when you hit the guard it will add a bounty so when you do that be prepared to pay them more but it will unstuck them

I dont know why it does that but that is how i can unstuck them

Oh i see. Thats did work.

9 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Try to put every options in the mcm to 100% to see if it works, personnally i dont know because i only put on the setting for the guards to report

I already set every options to 100%, Nothing happens.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:16 AM, tuxagent7 said:

That wasnt what i meant, when you hit the guard it will add a bounty so when you do that be prepared to pay them more but it will unstuck them

I dont know why it does that but that is how i can unstuck them

Sometimes opening the console and entering "resetai" works too, but I recommend hitting the NPC bare-fisted (lesser fine) ?

I had trouble with proximity rape not working, nothing showing in debug notifications.

Fixed it by saving mcm settigns to json file and reloading from save file, might work for people having problems with other settings?

hope this helps

using LE version

Awesome mod, love it ? and thanks for the update btw ?

1 minute ago, Bundybear33 said:

I had trouble with proximity rape not working, nothing showing in debug notifications.

Fixed it by saving mcm settigns to json file and reloading from save file, might work for people having problems with other settings?

hope this helps

using LE version

Awesome mod, love it ? and thanks for the update btw ?

Dude.  You are using the WRONG GAME.  This is the SE version of the mod.  SE mods are NOT supposed to be used in LE games.  Nor are LE mods to be used in SE games.  Of course you would have PROBLEMS.  You need to pay attention.  Sorry if that seems rude, but man, it should be obvious.  Why would we have completely separate sections otherwise.

If you ARE using the LE mod in an LE game, then WHY are you posting in the SE thread?  That also makes zero sense.

On 10/13/2020 at 12:38 AM, gregathit said:

Dude.  You are using the WRONG GAME.  This is the SE version of the mod.  SE mods are NOT supposed to be used in LE games.  Nor are LE mods to be used in SE games.  Of course you would have PROBLEMS.  You need to pay attention.  Sorry if that seems rude, but man, it should be obvious.  Why would we have completely separate sections otherwise.

If you ARE using the LE mod in an LE game, then WHY are you posting in the SE thread?  That also makes zero 

I am using the LE version in SE which works great. I have been using it since the update was released, before nomkaz put up the conversion. If you read back you will see others find it works as well unconverted, even the author has written it in the mod description.

Also if you read back you will see others have been having trouble with parts of the mod not triggering. I found something that helped me so i thought I'd post it, might help someone else. 

Maybe as a moderator you should research a little bit before trying to ridicule somone