SexLab Adventures SE

32 minutes ago, inkyvonstump said:

I can't for the life of me get the proximity rape to trigger. Set nudity/wounded to always, set arousal to 100 in SL Aroused mcm, stripped and ran circles around the bandits in Embershard Mine for a solid fifteen minutes and nothing happened. Help?

proximity rape is normally for non-hostiles. I don't think I have ever seen it trigger for hostiles. Did you try your test in town? 

25 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

proximity rape is normally for non-hostiles. I don't think I have ever seen it trigger for hostiles. Did you try your test in town? 

Ah, I see, it seems to work fine in the town. I just hoped this mod would have some sort of combat surrender rape a la Defeat or DCL (given that the "wounded" condition doesn't usually come up outside of combat).

9 hours ago, inkyvonstump said:

Ah, I see, it seems to work fine in the town. I just hoped this mod would have some sort of combat surrender rape a la Defeat or DCL (given that the "wounded" condition doesn't usually come up outside of combat).

once upon a time Teutonic was going to add a combat rape feature but they decided to not do that. The wounded feature is more of a thing if your game is set up to not regen health unless you use healing pot, magic spells, or bandages. (My game is like that, and I do frequently have to drag my near dead butt into town) ?

• 3 weeks later...

To what degree does SL Adventure interact with other SL mods like SL Aroused and SL SexLife?  Just curious.

Just had a very strange case of Proximity Rape.  My PC, fully clothed in fur armor, was raped by Seren in Dawnstar.  She's the Redguard smithy who works with her husband, also a smithy.  My PC is female and the proximity rape occurred even though Seren is set to be a Heterosexual female who's faithful to her husband.  Go figure...

20 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

To what degree does SL Adventure interact with other SL mods like SL Aroused and SL SexLife?  Just curious.

Just had a very strange case of Proximity Rape.  My PC, fully clothed in fur armor, was raped by Seren in Dawnstar.  She's the Redguard smithy who works with her husband, also a smithy.  My PC is female and the proximity rape occurred even though Seren is set to be a Heterosexual female who's faithful to her husband.  Go figure...

SLAdv won't know about the attackers faithfulness to their spouse. 

You can set the Sex of attackers but that is hard coded and doesn't pay attention to sexual preferences of the NPC 

other than that you can set morality matters which would preclude a lot of townsfolk

Attacker arousal can be set to a minimum and/or the players arousal can be set as a trigger so to those two extents it does listen to SLArousal.

I have had occasion to peruse the SLAdv script that kind of works as the doorman to all its outside interactions with other mods and don't recall anything about SL Sexlife in there so I don't expect it interacts directly with that at all, unless SL Sexlife changes some other base condition (from a different mod) that SLAdv looks at. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f12362a17515bb8ea4ac346593b777ac.png

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You can set the Sex of attackers but that is hard coded and doesn't pay attention to sexual preferences of the NPC 

other than that you can set morality matters which would preclude a lot of townsfolk

Attacker arousal can be set to a minimum and/or the players arousal can be set as a trigger so to those two extents it does listen to SLArousal.

I have had occasion to peruse the SLAdv script that kind of works as the doorman to all its outside interactions with other mods and don't recall anything about SL Sexlife in there so I don't expect it interacts directly with that at all, unless SL Sexlife changes some other base condition (from a different mod) that SLAdv looks at. 

Hide contents

Many thanks for the thoughtful reply!  With SL SexLife, you can set whether an NPC is submissive or dominant and whether they're inclined to rape.  In my mind, it seemed like it would naturally fit in with SL Adventure.  Your explanation indicates that SLAdv doesn't work with SexLife in that way.  Oh well....  

A totally unrelated question:  would it be possible to insert a "takedown" animation into SL Adventure for when a proximity rape or rape of any kind occurs?  Currently, it's like stalker tags the PC and then you have a sex animation.  A successful sneak attack should have a dramatic animation where the NPC surprises and knocks down the PC.

6 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

A totally unrelated question:  would it be possible to insert a "takedown" animation into SL Adventure for when a proximity rape or rape of any kind occurs?  Currently, it's like stalker tags the PC and then you have a sex animation.  A successful sneak attack should have a dramatic animation where the NPC surprises and knocks down the PC.

It used to use the SexLab Horrible Harassment mini game but Teutonic removed that functionality as people were having problems with it. (Sad because it worked fine for me ?)

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, inkyvonstump said:

I get this bug wherever I get arrested and pay off my fine, the guard takes my clothes. None of them have the stolen tag, they were looted from bandit camps and bought from merchants. Not sure what this is or why it's happening, but since there isn't a MCM toggle i'm assuming it's a bug.

MCM toggles aren't meant to control every aspect of any mod, so don't expect there to be one for every action a mod makes. That being said, I believe it's part of the "Adventures". 

On 1/24/2021 at 12:16 PM, nomkaz said:

MCM toggles aren't meant to control every aspect of any mod, so don't expect there to be one for every action a mod makes. That being said, I believe it's part of the "Adventures". 

I guess that's a fair assessment, if someone wants to turn everything off in the MCM they might as well not download the mod. That being said, as much as I like this mod for all the wonderful stuff it offers, it's a bit of a dealbreaker for me personally.

1 hour ago, lt5ive said:

There is an issue with this mod and how it plays with Skooma Whore. Even if you don't have SWA and turn off all crime in this mod, after being forcefully drugged by skooma whore, this immediately considered as a crime.

Let Teutonic know. They are the mod author and the only one that can make any changes to the mod. I just host and maintain this Special Edition Conversion.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to have a mod which starts a rape by some conditions. So I was testing this one for some hours. My setup is SE a full modlist (I want to use), new game, wait until everything is registered, coc whiterunorigin, save, setup sexlab, save, restart skyrim with adventures. So far everything normal. I disable all conditions, proximity medium, rape  at getting naked,  use sexlab options. 

From time to time a bunch of guys show up and rape. SL redress doesnt work. I manage to get a rape when I wear (!) an armor slot 32. 

To me that means, the functions with SL wont work reliable. The dress/undress option works (if it does) opposite to what I enabled. I had some problems with advanced conditions too, but maybe I screwed that up (would need more time to find that out, but Im getting tired).

Nonetheless I can see why SL Adventures has a huge following. The options are plentyfull and the mod author really invested a lot in it. Its the best mod out for the options it covers. 

Im going to try TDF aroused rape SE tomorrow. Maybe thats more stable.

33 minutes ago, fiewiel said:

I would like to have a mod which starts a rape by some conditions. So I was testing this one for some hours. My setup is SE a full modlist (I want to use), new game, wait until everything is registered, coc whiterunorigin, save, setup sexlab, save, restart skyrim with adventures. So far everything normal. I disable all conditions, proximity medium, rape  at getting naked,  use sexlab options. 

From time to time a bunch of guys show up and rape. SL redress doesnt work. I manage to get a rape when I wear (!) an armor slot 32. 

To me that means, the functions with SL wont work reliable. The dress/undress option works (if it does) opposite to what I enabled. I had some problems with advanced conditions too, but maybe I screwed that up (would need more time to find that out, but Im getting tired).

Nonetheless I can see why SL Adventures has a huge following. The options are plentyfull and the mod author really invested a lot in it. Its the best mod out for the options it covers. 

Im going to try TDF aroused rape SE tomorrow. Maybe thats more stable.

Aroused rape has a problem with the brawl feature starting an all out fight inside cities as all the NPCs choose sides. (you or your attacker)

Ah damn. Thanks for telling. If I remember right I also managed to strip devious devices (locked) somehow.

After a good nights sleep I deceided that I invest some more time into Adventures. I missed some setups yesterday. Its so damn time consuming to test these mods.

Or I simply drop the whole rape animation idea.

4 minutes ago, fiewiel said:

Ah damn. Thanks for telling. If I remember right I also managed to strip devious devices (locked) somehow.

After a good nights sleep I deceided that I invest some more time into Adventures. I missed some setups yesterday. Its so damn time consuming to test these mods.

Or I simply drop the whole rape animation idea.

If you are looking for mods to trigger assaults you should try BakaFactorie's mods

SexLab Approach Redux

BaboDialog

SexLab Horrible Harassment

Those 3 are designed to work together and provide a good mixture of random, and scenario driven events. They also work and play well with this mod, and SexLab Survival.

I already tried most and the problems I encountered are

- Sexlab Horrible Harassment

uses bump events. One (?) of the other SL mods in my load seems to overwrite those. I mostly use comment mods like famecomments or sexistguards and those seem to conflict. SHH doesnt do anything, thats why Im very interrested in the proximity rape of Adventures. I know it can hit performance but so far it looked good (if it triggered).

- BaboDialog 

is very performane hungry for my  hardware. Like if its triggering scripts, suddenly a bunch of figures appear in some strange location and some mobs seem invulnerable to any damage but dont do anything, just standing around. I would have to cut it down considerable to make it work.

- SexLab Approach Redux

that one I never tried. I did read through its features and it looked kinda performance heavy. Ill give it a try, Im anyway setting up fresh.

Thanks for the tips.

Ok, so I put another hour into sexlab approach redux.

To make this clear, I have a save without adventures/approach but a sexlab setup. I use this save + one of those two mods, make another save and test stuff.

That said I managed to get adventures going. The problems I had yesterday was because using very aggressive rape settings and equipping an armor seemed to trigger those. I _thought_ its the rape if undress function triggering, but it was just the rape settings. Obviously the mod author implemented a grace period after a rape which stops the second you equip an armor. This triggered a rape and here we go again... My fault.

Back to approach redux. It worked but it kinda felt... monotone. I put the guards into the rape factions which lead to each guard giving me the same call to stop because X. Plus a lot of typos and it just felt strange. I tested that in whiterun and half a dozens of guards later, rape was triggered 1 time (kinda strange, thought its 100%, guard was following me), some times the guard was cussing because me being rude, I got some clothes because naked (nice idea!) and so on. Probably with Horrible Harassment and BaboDialog this works way better, but I do not see me using them.

Than I deceided to test things inside the bannered mare and it was a straight ctd opening the door. I reloaded 3 more times and each time a ctd. I reloaded the save with adventures and tried the same and I had no problem entering the bannered mare. The only difference between those two saves was, one with adventures, the other with approach.

To cut this short I will use adventures and hope that I manage to set it up proberly this time. Thanks for all the help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 11:09 PM, Corsayr said:

Hide contents

Guards chance 75? ?

51 minutes ago, urbon said:

I know my question can be stupid but is there a mod like this but less scripted? 

Not sure what you mean by less scripted? This mod is very sandboxy 

Unless you mean few scripts, which case I assure you that MM1 has only added scripts when absolutely necessary to do the thing. ?

6 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Not sure what you mean by less scripted? This mod is very sandboxy 

Unless you mean few scripts, which case I assure you that MM1 has only added scripts when absolutely necessary to do the thing. ?

Yeah! i'm sorry. Thanks! :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...