SexLab Adventures SE

Whenever I teleport or start a save ending up raped once I get stuck in gangbang. Like always

When I hit both resets in the menu, do not teleport and not reload a save it works, but its too broken if I can not tp or reload saves.

What I gotta do now is reset after rape all the time unless I dont load a save or teleport

14 hours ago, elderegistros said:

Hi

I´m Having an issue with the mod. Anytime the player is raped, once the raping animations ends, the player dont automatically redress. Is it a bug or just the way the mod works. Thanks

That's a sexlab framework glitch I believe. It happens occasionally no matter what the mod used is.

6 hours ago, prologue1337 said:

Whenever I teleport or start a save ending up raped once I get stuck in gangbang. Like always

When I hit both resets in the menu, do not teleport and not reload a save it works, but its too broken if I can not tp or reload saves.

What I gotta do now is reset after rape all the time unless I dont load a save or teleport

I do not understand what you are trying to say. Please elaborate.

16 hours ago, nomkaz said:

That's a sexlab framework glitch I believe. It happens occasionally no matter what the mod used is.

It happens in any ocasion and only if PC is undressde by the raping function. It also happens with Deviously Cursed Loot Rape function (not both instaled but one each time) but Thanks for your answer. 

23 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I do not understand what you are trying to say. Please elaborate.

Im sorry my English got messy

The mod goes in a glitch any time after a rape occured, the debug page tells me Im in a gangbang, but it never fixes itself so I have to hit reset any time the glitch occurs.

However the only time the bug does n't occur is when I don't load a game or when I do not use fast travel.

The only way I can use this mod is when I load a game go to debug page, hit both reset button and do not fast travel or die, since every time I load a game I have to hit the reset buttons on the reset page in order to make the mod work. < that the only way the gangbang does n't get stuck.

So long story short, I get stuck in gangbang after the deed is done.

5 hours ago, prologue1337 said:

Im sorry my English got messy

The mod goes in a glitch any time after a rape occured, the debug page tells me Im in a gangbang, but it never fixes itself so I have to hit reset any time the glitch occurs.

However the only time the bug does n't occur is when I don't load a game or when I do not use fast travel.

The only way I can use this mod is when I load a game go to debug page, hit both reset button and do not fast travel or die, since every time I load a game I have to hit the reset buttons on the reset page in order to make the mod work. < that the only way the gangbang does n't get stuck.

So long story short, I get stuck in gangbang after the deed is done.

AH, gotcha. I've had this issue with several different mods, I think it may be a SexLab SE bug (Something to do with the difference between SKSE and SKSE64), or just an SKSE64 bug. I'm not positive though.

11 hours ago, nomkaz said:

AH, gotcha. I've had this issue with several different mods, I think it may be a SexLab SE bug (Something to do with the difference between SKSE and SKSE64), or just an SKSE64 bug. I'm not positive though.

If you know a way to fix the issue I'll be happy to hear about it :) for now I will wait and update whatever I can and hope it fixes it anytime 

I have an issue that i get "Crime" / Bounty with a holding. but when i go past the guards they just say, Hey! I know you but don't do anything else.

Also if i speak with them they say the same but no diaglog menu appears.

I have tryied to turn of the crime function but same result.
AT start of game i dont have this issue the diaglog menu works fine with guards, but after a few sex scenes, they seems to det bugged.

Any clue?

Note: in my game i currently have a bounty of 400 in Whiterun, but i cannot pay it or go to jail willingly or by force since the guards dont seem to care. I have not done any thane quest! Only thing i did was Working as a Prostitude in the Inn using Radiant Prostitution mod.

Edited: Yah found the reason, it is the Tax System adding 100 to my bounty. However i cannot pay it due to the fact that the guards wont speak with me
Just tried a console command to reset the bounty to 0 "player.setcrimegold 0 000267ea" (whiterun), and the bounty got set to 0 and now the guards will speak with me again:) 

I disabled the tax system now

I am really eager to use this mod but noticed the recent bugs people are having. Will this be fixed and updated as i am willing to wait if it is :)

It a great mod and i feel if all the little bugs are ironed out and repaired it could become one of the best Sexlab SE mods.

12 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I am really eager to use this mod but noticed the recent bugs people are having. Will this be fixed and updated as i am willing to wait if it is :)

It a great mod and i feel if all the little bugs are ironed out and repaired it could become one of the best Sexlab SE mods.

I convert mods as-is, because I don't know how anything about scripting. I do keep the mods up to date, as the original mod author updates the mods, bugs get fixed when the original author fixes them.

11 hours ago, Sidepath said:

Additionally - the statistics section is not populating. So possibly the integration with SL is playing up?

I do not believe that your load order is effecting anything. From the info page: 

About This File

BETA Version – Expect Bugs. Some features are missing or unfinished.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:48 PM, solarburst101 said:

11/25/2019 - I'm having a similar issue where the phase will stick in "Gangbang" and will not close out the rape instance. Have to hop into the Debug menu after every instance to clear the scene. I've also tried limiting the number of attackers to 1 and setting threesome percent chance to 0%. Not sure if something went awry with install, so I even tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and attempting on a fresh save and I'm still getting the issue. I'd love any pointers or workarounds, because I otherwise love this mod!

Update 11/28/19 - I think I fixed the issue! I used Mod Organizer 2, and when the SKSE plugins were generated in the Overwrite folder I put them in the wrong permanent folder (I put them in SKSE instead of in SL Adventures...in my defense, the folder in overwrite was called SKSE). Newbie error...I corrected it, and so far everything seems to be working appropriately again. Digging this mod! Thanks so much for porting it (and Teutonic for creating it)!

Update 11/28/19 (Part 2) - Well, now the rape script phase is sticking in "Gangbang" again, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. It was working perfectly, then suddenly stopped. Started a fresh game and everything, and I can't get the script to properly run. Back to resetting script after each interaction ?

Newest Info 04/04/20 - I found a user on the forums who was having this same issue, and recommended dropping the number of allowed rapists to 1. Also recommended turning off threeway possibility (basically, never having an interaction with more than 1 aggressor at a time). What I have found is that this by-and-large works. When I first load my save game (every time I load a save), the rape script will trigger as its supposed to, but then will stick in "Gangbang" phase after the instance is complete. I then have to reset the rape script AND reset the Sex Tracker. It then works correctly until I have to reload a save (either when I quit playing or if I have to reload to a previous save due to death, crash, bugged quest, etc.).

It's interesting that I also use SL Defeat, and that one doesn't have issues with multiple partners. Either way, I'm enjoying this mod! Once I figured out how to get it to (mostly) work properly ? Hoping someone else might find this helpful too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 8:16 PM, solarburst101 said:

I'm having a similar issue where the phase will stick in "Gangbang" and will not close out the rape instance.

I have the same issue. This happens:

- Proximity Rape triggers

- A lot of attackers gather around my character.

- The 1st rape happens.

- I get back control, no 2nd rape happens, but everyone follows me around.

- SLAdv is stuck in GANGBANG mode, needs to reset.

I will try the suggested settings.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, BigEpic2020 said:

the crime part of this mod will not work for me. I set being naked to be a crime in every location, but no npc ever cares, even when saying dialogue about nudity

1. Reload save game, hit both resets in debug menu

2. Stand naked, see if you get bounty

This worked for me, however after I load a save or fast travel it gotta reset again

If that does n't work, do you have NPC overhaul or mods that adjust npc behavior? Not sure if that really is an issue though...

On 4/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, BigEpic2020 said:

the crime part of this mod will not work for me. I set being naked to be a crime in every location, but no npc ever cares, even when saying dialogue about nudity

On 4/15/2020 at 5:58 PM, prologue1337 said:

1. Reload save game, hit both resets in debug menu

2. Stand naked, see if you get bounty

This worked for me, however after I load a save or fast travel it gotta reset again

If that does n't work, do you have NPC overhaul or mods that adjust npc behavior? Not sure if that really is an issue though...

The usual issue is that the nudity crime is inverted. You can try turning on crime debug notifications.

Edit: Just saw I didn't word this very well. I meant you can turn them on if the nudity crime is not inverted and the issue is something else.

On 3/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, jbradhl said:

Nomkaz , you may want to check your conversion for 0.73.3, when you save the game it turns the save dirty. in wyre bash it turns the save from purple to orange when u save. I uninstalled and than reinstalled same issue occurred. I than went to the LE version and it saved right , than I did a conversion of the le version to se and tested it and it saved properly. So something must have gone wrong when u converted the mod. Figured i would let you know. so you can fix the issue.  I use a lot of your converted mods and this is the only issue i have had with your work.  well have a good day and keep up the good work.  P.S I had 3 other conversions causing dirty saves none of those 3 were from you just mentioning this to illustrate that this may be a common problem when converting mods. Anyways take care off to play skyrim now that my troubleshooting for the day is done.

What version of Wrye Bash are you using? I ask this because I'm still using the esl flagged version of SLAdventures, but I'm also running version 307.20200108351 of Wrye Bash, and I have no problem with dirty saves. 

I have a question regarding the Sleep Rape mechanic. When you're attacked in the wilderness, are the spawned rapists supposed to despawn after the attack? Or are they meant to linger? When I was attacked by 3 bandits at my campsite, they didn't despawn; they just hung around for... several minutes, at least. I ended up reloading my pre-sleep save and deactivating the Sleep Rape feature until I know how it's supposed to work, :x

If possible, can someone also tell me if sleep assaults in cities use the "spawn attacker" method? Or does it use a nearby NPC, instead?

On 4/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, Adviser69 said:

What version of Wrye Bash are you using? I ask this because I'm still using the esl flagged version of SLAdventures, but I'm also running version 307.20200108351 of Wrye Bash, and I have no problem with dirty saves. 

I don't use Wrye Bash at all. I use SSEEdit. As far as I know, Wrye isn't up to date with ESL.

14 hours ago, shar181 said:

I have a question regarding the Sleep Rape mechanic. When you're attacked in the wilderness, are the spawned rapists supposed to despawn after the attack? Or are they meant to linger? When I was attacked by 3 bandits at my campsite, they didn't despawn; they just hung around for... several minutes, at least. I ended up reloading my pre-sleep save and deactivating the Sleep Rape feature until I know how it's supposed to work, :x

If possible, can someone also tell me if sleep assaults in cities use the "spawn attacker" method? Or does it use a nearby NPC, instead?

I have no idea, that seems like a Script issue to me, and I know nothing about editing, or creating Scripts. If anyone else knows, feel free to suggest/make edits and I'll add them to the mod with proper credit.

41 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I don't use Wrye Bash at all. I use SSEEdit. As far as I know, Wrye isn't up to date with ESL.

The latest version of Wrye Bash which I listed above is fully compatible with ESL format, has proper load order setup for ESL, and even has an option to add an ESL flag to an ESP if it meets the requirements.

I suspect that @jbradhl is using an older version that forces all ESLs to be loaded at the bottom of the load order when the game is run, regardless of where you put the ESL/ESP in the load order.

• 1 month later...

When pressing my set masturbate button it always tells me that I "can't masturbate right now" and I don't know why. I have the required arousal. Do I have to have full stamina? Because currently my stamina is constantly depleted due to other mods.

1 hour ago, Elewyt said:

When pressing my set masturbate button it always tells me that I "can't masturbate right now" and I don't know why. I have the required arousal. Do I have to have full stamina? Because currently my stamina is constantly depleted due to other mods.

It uses the same conditions as a gangrape:

• valid Sexlab target
  • not already in a gangrape
  • not in combat
  • not swimming
  • not transformed
  • not suspended by Deviously Helpless suspend events
  • not imprisoned in POP
  • not belted unless the belt permits sex
  • not restrained unless ZaZ animation pack is installed
  • no Horrible Harrassment scenes are running

Unfortunately, the masturbation does not return the exact reason.