? :cool: FOR THOSE THAT LOVE THE SUNNY BEACHES :cool: ?

? ? OF THE CROWNING ISLES ??

Today, I made a very quick mod.  A simple patch of sorts for those who are also playing the LoversCrowningIsles Quest/Campaign mod.  And obviously a patch that assumes/requires that you are venturing into Crowning Isles and attending S.O.A.P.

Within the classic Lovers saga known as the CrowningIsles, there is a point where the player is tasked to become pregnant using a non-Tamago set of conditions. But given the resulting offspring, that would be understood.  But since there could be issues between the two mods, this simple patch attaches new dialog and dialog conditions to LoversCrowningIsles which would temporarily prevent this CrowningIsles quest from proceeding unless the player is not pregnant or no longer pregnant.

It is in this feature's download section of course... small as it may be.

So, I got an issue, and I cant really put my finger on what the cause may be.

I recently switched from the previous version of Tamago/Hiyoko to this one, figuring

I'd run into less issues late game if I had a version actively worked on, and while it works

fine, the game seems to suddenly corrupt my save games, crashing the game before the 

loading bar even reaches 1%, I cant really see why, but it seems to happen every time I do

something with Cherry from Bravil Underground.

I've noticed theres a bug with the entire questline for Bravil Underground which makes the

quests uncompletable due to the quest npcs simply acting like slaves rather than a quest slave,

however, I've found that this can be fixed by releasing the slave, then enslaving them again

before training them to the point where the quest normally would "complete" and then releasing

them again to get the dialog that basically shows you've completed their training.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing the game to no longer load?

I've been trying different things, such as saving every few training sessions then closing

the game down and reloading to check when it happens, however when the save

game gets to the point of refusing to load the latest save, most of the recent saves

that worked previously suddenly also crashes the game on loading.

The game itself has yet to crash whilst I play, all crashes happens on loading a save game.

Heres my mod list;

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  x117race.esm
07  AIRrace Evy x110.esp
08  MBP x110 race.esp
09  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
0A  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0B  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0C  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0D  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
0E  Redecoration.esp
0F  Real_Mannequin.esp
10  Gorangas Economy System.esp
11  kuerteeCleanUp.esp
12  MigMiscellanea.esp  [Version 1.9.1]
13  DLCHorseArmor.esp
14  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
15  DLCOrrery.esp
16  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
17  DLCVileLair.esp
18  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
19  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1A  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
1B  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
++  DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
1C  StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN.esp
1D  DLCThievesDen.esp
1E  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
1F  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
20  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
21  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
22  DLCFrostcrag.esp
23  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
24  Knights.esp
25  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
++  DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
26  Safe Traveling NPC.esp
++  hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
27  LoversTamagoClub.esp
28  HiyokoGenerator.esp
29  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
2A  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
2B  TamagoSetBody.esp
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2D  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
2E  LoversRaperS.esp
2F  LoversJoburg.esp
30  LoversBed.esp
31  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
32  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
33  LoversCreature.esp
34  LoversMagic.esp
35  LoversLight.esp
36  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
37  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
38  LoversHiyokoShooterParentage.esp
39  PlayerClothingReplacer.esp
3A  Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
3B  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
3C  Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
3D  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
3E  MidasSpells.esp
3F  OblivionReloaded.esp
40  ClaimThatInterior.esp
41  SetBody.esp
42  Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp
43  Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp
44  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
45  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
46  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
47  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
48  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
49  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
4A  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
4C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
4D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
4E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
4F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
50  VailenaRace.esp
51  VailenaCompanionValeria.esp
52  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
53  Better Looking Redguards v2.esp
54  SlaverHouse.esp
55  ExtraGirls.esp
56  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
57  Myserious Bear's Epic Necromancy.esp
58  Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp
59  Millstone_Farm.esp
5A  LoversMB2.esp
5B  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5C  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Glancing only this time (it's late and I need sleep...).....

First off, x117race.esm should be right below Beautiful People and before Lovers.esm. 

You got Races at the top of the ESP list when they need to be at the bottom with the other Beautiful People, a general rule.  Your first esps would actually be the unofficial patches afterall.

For the Tamago set, the old HGGF patch is no longer needed, and my new version of Hiyoko Shooter no longer needs the parentage patch.  And house mods and overhauls need to be placed before Tamago. Clothing and items are also generally up high and load before Tamago. 

Setbody is fine though, and animation mods like Growlf's is properly placed fine too. 

My signature has a bright yellow link which should take you to a LOVERS help Topic. And within that topic is a recommended mod load order list.  Trust me, that it comes in handy big time.  Besides a list of modules, it shows locations where you put "HOMES", "ITEMS", "OVERHAULS" in general, or specific ones in order.

Hm..... Cute Elves and Chocolate Elves...   Planning on a trip to the Crowning Isles?  The original thread doesn't mention that these two are needed as well ;)

Oh, and a system as extensive as Tamago/Hiyoko and how it handles comprehensive data lists and arrays.... it is recommended that changes would require fresh saves.  Granted, I played CrowningIsles and then installed Tamago for a test and ran into no problems, but doing a change of a Tamago system with another would cause issues as there was more added scriptwise.

Edited by LongDukDong
56 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Glancing only this time (it's late and I need sleep...).....

First off, x117race.esm should be right below Beautiful People and before Lovers.esm. 

You got Races at the top of the ESP list when they need to be at the bottom with the other Beautiful People, a general rule.  Your first esps would actually be the unofficial patches afterall.

For the Tamago set, the old HGGF patch is no longer needed, and my new version of Hiyoko Shooter no longer needs the parentage patch.  And house mods and overhauls need to be placed before Tamago. Clothing and items are also generally up high and load before Tamago. 

Setbody is fine though, and animation mods like Growlf's is properly placed fine too. 

My signature has a bright yellow link which should take you to a LOVERS help Topic. And within that topic is a recommended mod load order list.  Trust me, that it comes in handy big time.  Besides a list of modules, it shows locations where you put "HOMES", "ITEMS", "OVERHAULS" in general, or specific ones in order.

Hm..... Cute Elves and Chocolate Elves...   Planning on a trip to the Crowning Isles?  The original thread doesn't mention that these two are needed as well ;)

Oh, and a system as extensive as Tamago/Hiyoko and how it handles comprehensive data lists and arrays.... it is recommended that changes would require fresh saves.  Granted, I played CrowningIsles and then installed Tamago for a test and ran into no problems, but doing a change of a Tamago system with another would cause issues as there was more added scriptwise.

I think I went out of my way not to use Crowning Isles, if I remember correctly that mod is mainly for people wanting to watch their female character getting fucked?

The race mods are mostly from the mega pack that was around on here a few years ago, so I just grabbed them all and installed them. I've removed a few of the mods I had before and moved the current mods around. I've followed the thread for setting up the mods as closely as possible and it should mostly be fine.

I'll give it another look in the future, I was simply wondering if anyone had an idea why the save games would suddenly go from being able to load to crashing the game before even loading past the first %.

I figured it might have had something to do with the game crashing when anyone tried to pop out a Hiyoko, but, after loading an earlier save and waiting around for ages with no crashes and no further save corruptions I figured that wouldnt be it, as the save games should've been unloadable by that point.

As I said, I'm removing some mods and seeing how it'll go, currently I'm just trying to pass time since I'm starting a new job soon and I'm going out of my mind with boredom ^^ 

UPDATE

Back in 2019, when I finished translating the last of the remaining Japanese text into English, I created a 'hook' of sorts within HiyokoClub that worked with my Tamago Fertility Clinic Add-on.  Within that Add-on, one could actually use a spell that could induce birth if the one pregnant was in the third trimester.

Since then, I made my own 'Dukky' version of TamagoFertilityClinic that included all of the content of my add-on, including the labor inducing spell.  However, HiyokoClub did not recognize the updated TamagoFertilityClinic, so the spell was ineffective.

That has now passed.  HiyokoClub has now been updated to version 1.10 Revision 4.1.  With that, it recognizes both the add-on as mentioned, and the new TamagoFertilityClinic v 2.0Dukky. And with that, labor can once again be induced.

• 2 weeks later...

TAMAGO CLUB INQUERY:

For those that have used TamagoClub, there is a 'Settings" menu, but it has very little content there.... only a few bells and whistles for debugging content.  But it does inform you of certain rates:  the lifespan of sperm or egg, the duration of the phases of the menstrual cycle... etc.

Would anyone want a more comprehensive Settings menu where the lifespan, chance of fertilization, menstrual/pregnancy durations, and the like be adjustable in-game?  It would require that the INI file be loaded ONCE (and only Once), with the possible exception of a 'Reload INI' option.

UPDATE

While TamagoClub has been around for a while, it had a pretty lack-luster Settings Menu.  The TamagoClub Settings spell brings up a menu that delivered a lot of information and a few simple options. Granted, those familiar with the system will also note that the information delivered might have been considered poorly arranged.

That is no more.  A new TamagoClub Settings menu now exists.

NewMenu.jpg

Unlike going through three pages of data that was poorly formatted, you can click upon each individual section.  Each section covers a different category.  And unlike the previous menu, you can actually edit all the data within.  No more are you only able to read how long ovums last or how long the Late Follicular or 2nd Trimester last.  You can now edit the figures.  There are 'limits' to the edits...  No pregnancy phase can be more than 3 months (ie all three tirmesters a full 9 months if you actually try :P ), and so on.  I tried to keep within reason.

When you load your game with TamagoClub installed, it typically loads the .ini file.  However, the system will now only load the Ini file... ONCE.  If it didn't and kept loading each time you restarted, the ability to edit the settings with the revised TamagoClub Settings spell would be useless.  However, the Ini file does reload when a new version of TamagoClub is detected, or if you run the Ini File Reload option in the menu.

A special new bit of code was added to the mod.  It is a special command that induces ovulation.  It only works as long as the subject is in the ovulation phase.  But it can be called by other outside mods which can be written.  Hehehe.

Oh, and the system now has a new icon for the above TamagoClub Settings spell, able to be seen as the packages include the OBME plugins.  No one should have issues with it as TamagoClub uses OBSE v19 or greater.  Only older versions of OBSE should have issues.

Thanks @sunhawken.  Glad ya got another avvy.

I have various thoughts on the system, particularly regarding a few things racially controlled.  This would mean I would create another file, a racial file of some sort, that handles certain aspects not Ini controlled.... though the Reload INI file would be instrumental in reloading this suggested file too.

I will not be able to adjust the menstrual or pregnancy cycles per race as the system utilizes an all-for-one timing interval feature.. Nor things like ovulation rate nor Identical twins. But I might be able to manage some other tweaks here and there. 

But that's a thought for later.  :D

I'm wondering how much game resources it takes to handle this whole system.

If I were making a pregnancy mod, I would have done everything simply - sex-pregnancy-childbirth with animation.

But I would have made a bias not on genetics, but the ability to revive the dead companions or NPCs in this way. Perhaps even a player, well, so that your companion gives birth to you! If you're dead, or something like that.

From a realistic point of view, this is strange, but since you cannot give packages to clones in Oblivion (which would always work, such as travel, without loading a location and this is the main problem of such mods), such a solution would be more useful. :)

Although, if someone writes a dll-plugin that will embed packages for new npc-clones, it will be a great progress and in general it makes sense to make clones in the game.

Edited by TDA
5 hours ago, TDA said:

I'm wondering how much game resources it takes to handle this whole system.

There is a set limit to certain things within the package as a whole.

The TamagoClub system designates a max number of 1000 'tokens' of sort, whether they be wombs, sperm, ovum, or conceptions.  To the best of my knowledge, the sperm, ovum and conceptions recycle once they die, so they can be reused.  Wombs stay in place and are not recycled.  However, there is the data reset feature within the TamagoClub Settings spell/menu which has always allowed a full reset, erasing said resources and starting fresh.  Couple that with the 'Scavenge system' built in which checks to see if and when resources need to be erased so the resulting savegame files are not over inflated.

The HiyokoClub system operates under similar guidelines, using either the MBP or NoMBP Generator to house the 'children' which will be cloned into the world, a total of 400 being the absolute maximum.  I have not seen any 'Scavenge' system to eliminate and recycle dead Hiyoko. However, the HiyokoClub Settings spell/menu has its own version of a data reset feature that will erase all Hiyoko children from the game to let you start anew.  This feature I modified, adding in a special feature to the children so you can 'save' predetermined children from being wiped from existence with the reset. Of course, you can disable this too.

So while it does take up resources, Hakumen included some tools to manage them.

I would like to add that it has taken many years for the system to evolve.  TamagoClub itself started as part of an experimental mod in February 3, 2011, taking twelve days more for the release of HiyokoClub and the Generator.  It took another full year for LoversHiyokoShooter to even be created as the birthing mod.

GIVING BIRTH TO THE PLAYER?  Let them start off fresh, new and as a scrawny little brat and actually grow?  Hah!  Fun stuff.  Nope, I don't think that is possible. :P

5 hours ago, TDA said:

From a realistic point of view, this is strange, but since you cannot give packages to clones in Oblivion (which would always work, such as travel, without loading a location and this is the main problem of such mods), such a solution would be more useful. :)

Actually, there are a total of 400 AI packages which are defined within the HiyokoClub mod itself.  This is why the HiyokoClub system only allows up to 400 children to be in the world.  Simple packages in themselves, each package forcing the child follow their designated AI marker/Target, typically the parent unless this has been altered.  An 'Orphanage' location may be set so children without parents (Orphaned) may resettle to this one spot.

Meanwhile, the later developed Hiyoko Utility Spells allows you to make a Hiyoko follow a specific target, taking advantage of the package system.  I myself took advantage of that feature when I made my own Hiyoko Shooter, so you can tell your kid to follow Mommy/Daddy.  But those are separate mods unto themselves.

As to predefined locations, like telling a child to 'go home'....  Hrm... nice idea.  There is ye classic concept of a Mark/Recall system which one can use if you do specify a house or location as your home, and thus direct the child to 'teleport' there, or use a variation of the Orphanage option I already discussed.  So setting up such would not be overtly impossible.

MAJOR THREE-TIER UPDATE

The three major systems of the Tamago/Hiyoko system have been updated.  TamagoClub has now reached version 1.15 rev 6.0.  HiyokoClub is now at version 1.10 rev 5.0.  And even the rarely touched LoversTamagoClub plugin is now at version 1.06.

So what's new?

Well, now all three have something in common.  They all have Ini files and have a Settings Menu that allows the player (YOU) to adjust the settings in-game rather than force you to alter the .Ini files or use console commands.  In all three cases, the ini files only load once, the settings menus allowing you to reload the INI files for their initial settings if needed.

HiyokoMenu.jpg.ac3a37c5e457ca1dbd65364b5

The HiyokoClub Settings Menu,

now allowing setting changes within.

All three systems now use the OBME (Oblivion Magic Extender) so each menu has its own Icon.  Fun stuff!

SettingsTC.png TamagoClub    SettingsLTC.png LoversTamago    SettingsHC.png HiyokoClub

But the real entertaining thing is the new Racial Ovulation system.  TamagoClub now comes with a new TamagoClubRaces.ini file.  And with that, the mechanics of ovulation may change!!!

Wha?  :flushed:

In nature... as it is... not every animal ovulates immediately.  Certain ones only ovulate when properly (or aggressively) stimulated.  That is, some females only actively ovulate during sex when they are in heat.  And with the new Racial Ovulation system and the new TamagoClubRaces.ini file, that too can be simulated.

Certain races can be listed that can be made to ovulate when in heat when stimulated by an aggressive partner that might be... painful.  This would be akin to a female cat yeowling because of a male cat's penile barbs raking her and forcing her to ovulate.  There are separate headings for females that must endure this type of copulation, and for males that have such barbs or accents that would provide such stimulation.

Other races only seem to be able to coax ovulation if their races are similar enough.  In this case, it matters not if the male may be endowed enough, with only a special compatibility being needed. 

This is a saving grace.  Ever seen what the spawn of a female Khajiit and a non-Khajiit male looks like with Hiyoko Generator GeneForge in play?  It's not pretty.  Yeesh. :persevere:

Currently, feline femmes like Khajiit and Tabaxi can only get 'stimulated' if raked by their males.  And somehow Bosmer males can somehow coax it out of them (considering Bosmer/Khajiit ties).  And Argonians and Argonoids can only get busy with each other while Lycanthrope Elves and Wolf Elves find themselves compatible.  Note that these are MBP (Modular Beautiful People) races so mentioned.  Of course, these are defined in the INI file which can be adjusted.  Meanwhile, some creatures are compatible with these races, either by stimuli or by racial accommodations; lions to khajiit, werewolves to wolf elves, grummites to argonians... etc.

This feature is off by default, but can be engaged/activated when using the TamagoClub Settings spell.

Edited by LongDukDong

NEW EDITION FROM CONDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING!!!

It has been nearly two years since published, but the editors at CondomHouse (the Oblivion-Modding answer to Prima Books) just updated their guidebook to things involving the delicate intricacies of reproduction.  Today, Tamago and Hiyoko: A Guide to All, is now in its second printing.

The fair Bosmer maiden of Anvil, Hasathil, had delivered to us the latest edition. Now up-to-date with the latest versions of all five plugins you will be using, it covers explanations of the newer features previously not introduced, descriptions and images of the revised menus that permit player editing of settings in-game, and much more.  It of course includes some information for modders.

It is still not a complete work, but quite a read for every basic user to understand how the system functions, how the revised INI files and menus function, and what few debug options for the interested.

Of course, it still has pictures.

1)  Someone would have to have fun breaking the blocks that prevent creature x creature mating :no_mouth:

2) Someone would have oodles of fun making creature x creature sex animatics for all the variations :cool:

3) Someone would need to figure out the fun combinations possible with WappyOne's Brood Mother mod :P

4) Someone would need a six-pack and laugh! :wacko:

MENU BUG FIX

I had to correct an issue with the LoversTamagoClub setting spell.  Instead of dispelling itself on exit, the LoversTamagoClub menu attempted to dispel the TamagoClub spell instead, this causing TamagoClub's menu to not be accessible for roughly one week gametime.  This has now been corrected and LoversTamagoClub is now version 1.07.  Of it, only the ESP needs changing.

A TWO-TIERED UPDATE

First, there was an issue with TamagoClub that needed repair.  The newly added Racial system allows certain races to release an egg (or eggs) only when given proper stimulation when they are in their ovulation phase.  However, an important switch was not installed within the base code to turn off this feature and allow normal operation to execute.  Nothing within the INI file nor Menu systems were altered.  Only an addition to the womb system itself needed this minor fix.

Second, I got word that Hasathil visited CondomHouse Books and a third printing of Tamago and Hiyoko: A Guide to All is now available.  It apparently relates how each of the two HiyokoGenerator mods determines the race of the Hiyoko Child Borne.  And it now includes a new chapter that mentions why one may experience game crashes when a large number of Hiyoko Children populate the world.

ANOTHER TWO-TIERED UPDATE

Firsst, the LoversTamagoClub system has now evolved to version 1.08.  This was due to a necessary fix to the ejaculation system. 

The recently crafted Racial Ovulation and Mating system was meant to simulate instances where female creatures (or aptly defined races) may have females that do not release an egg unless thoroughly (or painfully) stimulated at the end of coitus. While this system was made functional, the trigger to force ovulation with a successful mating continued to function when the Racial Ovulation system was turned off.  In essence, a defined female would continue to generate ovum after sex, whether or not the system was engaged.

Obviously, this was an error that needed to be fixed.  But as of now, females will no longer be forced to ovulate during sex if the Racial Ovulation system is off 'and' are not part of the Racial Ovulation system itself.

And second, the HiyokoGenerator systems (part of the HiyokoClub zip package) have now been altered. Both the x117 original and modified no-x117 mods, while being uniform, are now even moreso.  But the true work performed upon the two versions of the Generator mods was the inclusion and usage of an actual .INI file.

When Hakumen Oshite Mairu (the original author of TamagoClub on up) designed HiyokoGenerator, he set within it half-a-dozen variables which the player could adjust through the command console.  While functional, this meant the player would need to recall what these values were during gameplay and remember what values they may be set.  Of course, one could just use a printer or pad of paper next to them with notes written down.

The latest versions of the HiyokoGenerators now uses a new HiyokoGenerator.Ini file in which to set these values.  Both the x117 and no-x117 mods may use the same Ini file with no problem. At the same time, the revised Generators have more options to adjust.  A switch to prevent human-style baldness or masks, and another to prevent the use of blind eye meshes were added. And more control over a hiyoko's inherited inventory was added.  Quite a bit of instruction for this was added to each section within the .ini file. And the commands within the .ini file may also double for console commands. However, the .ini file will re-establish the values each time you load or reload your game.

Meanwhile, some touches within the No-x117 version were carried over to the original x117 version. The main touch was the system which sets a hiyoko's disposition to its parents was adopted. It made no sense that the two would differ so. And the options to add clothing to a hiyoko when the birth mother parent had nothing suitable was made uniform between the two. And likewise, the clothing options were included within the .ini file.

And for the x117 version, the NPC names of the hiyoko within the database was finally completed.  For the unaware, the names appeared in the English editor as mere garbage of dashes. This was actually the editor's attempt to display Japanese text done incorrectly.  Converting the text back into proper Japanese, the names within the database for the base Hiyoko NPCs were merely Boy and Girl. The first set of NPCs were already thus translated, but now the translation is complete.

The English read-me files for both the x117 and no-x117 mods were rewritten to a degree. I was not about to rewrite the Japanese versions...  This was mainly for legibility, but also to include the fact that an outside .ini file now controlled generator functions. In addition to that, each readme describes how a hiyoko is initially formed, how its body style and race is determined for each of the two mods.

I hope you enjoy the new changes and additions.

Edited by LongDukDong

EASILY.   The two are totally different systems that apply different facets to your Hiyoko.  That's why the package comes with all five:  TamagoClub, HiyokoClub, LoversTamagoClub, HiyokoGenetics and HiyokoGenerator.

While HiyokoGenerator actively picks your Hiyoko's body and sets dispoisitions/clothing/hair,  HiyokoGenetics applies traits such as intelligence, strength, blade, hand-to-hand, and the 300-day limit.

Click the download page and get the Tamago Hiyoko Guidebook which you can actively read IN Oblivion if you wanna keep something handy while in-game.

Otherwise, mod order:

Oblivion.esm

(all other esms)

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreatures.esm    (No esm I know goes beyond this one... just saying)

(.Most normal mods)

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

(and so on)

The MOD ORDER list you can find by clicking the yellow link in my and Fejeena's signature is still pretty valid.

Edited by LongDukDong

HIYOKO GENERATOR BLOCK FIX

ONE of the new features of the HiyokoGenerator system is the option to sift and block hairstyles.  These hair styles are those noted as bald, or have masks or blindfolds.  Well, the option to block those was BORKED!!!  Instead of Blocking the option, the hair would automatically default to the birth mother's hair and not continue searching for a random hair.  That had to be fixed. :bawling:

The fix was relatively simple, and relied on a very very VERY simple edit. The conditional test for the blocked styles was reversed ( != instead of == ), and I just told it to skip and go to the next hair style.  The eye block system used the same system, though on a less expansive basis. So edits within the eye routine was very quick.

At the same time of these fixes, the number of hairstyles that may be blocked have expanded. Now, the so-named Buffalo Man hairstyles (where hair includes two protruding buffalo horns) have been blocked.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

A LONG-TIME No-X117 UPDATE
with General Inventory Maintenance

For some time, there has been an issue with the HiyokoGenerator stripped of its x117 dependencies and designed as the revised No-x117 version.  This issue was the possible appearance of <missing name> 'Miscellaneous" inventory items that oddly appeared.  Possible to remove and dispose of within your favorite barrel or cabinet, it was puzzling why these items would even appear within the inventory of a Hiyoko.

And this issue appeared to occur with certain character types, LoversImmoralGuards for one.  Hiyoko that such an NPC would bear (if a copy of the NPC) would have these strange items.

At the time, I was unaware what mod generated this problem.  All the mods that I have labored upon had custom inventory that did in fact have names.  So clearly, it would not be any of the custom inventory from HiyokoShooter, RaperS, GenderBender, or the like.  So where did these items with missing names originate?  That was the problem to solve.

The No-X117 version of HiyokoGenerator had a special script that removed all items from a generated hiyoko, cleaning it of items from the original reference it copied.  A functional script, it looped through every carried item of the targeted Hiyoko, I added a method or two so I could generate a list of the Hiyoko's items by name and its formID.  And therein, I began to solve the problem.

The list generated every item carried by the Hiyoko, as it was a copy of a parent.  It would list the food, armor, and even LAPF /LAPF Mod tags.  But then I saw the <hidden item> objects on the list with very unexpected FormIDs.   The formIDs were from Oblivion itself.  Again, these hidden items were actually part of Oblivion.  Isn't that weird????

Now with formIDs, I began to look through Oblivion.  Obviously, these items were not Clothing, Weapons, Ingredients, nor Keys.  So going through Potions or the like was worthless.  Then I noticed something.... Could these items be... "Leveled Item Lists"???  YES.  I found the FormIDs within the Leveled Lists chart.  And it appears  that the <missing name> items were indeed the leftover remnants of the parent's leveled item tokens, now being copied into the Hiyoko and not removed.

So I discovered what the items were, so how to remove them when the item removal script by Hakumen Oshite Mairu (a variation used in the Editor's Wiki) was unable? 

I looked at the script that he made.  It was very concise and effective.  It removed any items, including quest items that could accidentally be copied from the Player, and items that were never flagged 'Playable;' like any LAPF clothing flag.  Then I wondered about the use of the basic RemoveAllItems command.  It was limited as it couldn't remove Quest or Non-Playable items.  But could it help?

Damn, right it could help!  The new script incorporates both, Hakumen Oshite Mairu's variation of the item removal system and RemoveAllItems, effectively stripping the Hiyoko bare of any items.  And thus, a problem that has been around since the creation of the No-X117 version of HiyokoGenerator has been fixed!!!!!

Meanwhile, both the x117 and No-x117 Generators had their Inventory Inheritence scripts touched up.

x117 GENERATOR MASS UPDATE

After all this time, a structural change was made to the main generator to the original x117 HiyokoGenerator.  It has been rewritten to be more modular, branching to separate scripts dedicated to their individual race.  So there is a script to handle random Tabaxi, one to handle random Elves, and so on.  In essence, this modular format would make it easy to add new hiyoko races.

But of that...

The original HiyokoGenerator was based on the use of x117 races. And of that, you had roughly nine races alone.  This has been greatly expanded to a number beyond 20!  The initial design had  a scattering of elf and human children, argonian, kunne and tabaxi.  Now, this new version includes Dunmeri, Orsimir, Mazken, Auriel (I like those names), Horkew, Mi'Qote, and even Weira.  In essence, nearly all of the unique appearing MBP and x117 races have been considered.  A few may be missing, but could be easily added at a whim.

Meshes for the new x117 Hiyoko races are stored within the new HiyokoGenerator.bsa file.  And thanks to @tolerance who found compatible x117 Argonian and Khajiit heads.