Hi all, I have been wondering something an .esp HiyokoGenerator I think, needs x117race and Modular Beatiful people to work. I have OCOV2 and didnt want that 2 to be active, so I create dummies (fake .esp). Will it work or I need those in order to actually generate "childs"?

I have been playing, but to be honest havent seen a child birth, nor payed much attention to the procreation thing, but this is something I have been wondering, in my club settings there are 0 so far.

5 hours ago, jorgenjoggernaut said:

Hi all, I have been wondering something an .esp HiyokoGenerator I think, needs x117race and Modular Beatiful people to work. I have OCOV2 and didnt want that 2 to be active, so I create dummies (fake .esp). Will it work or I need those in order to actually generate "childs"?

I have been playing, but to be honest havent seen a child birth, nor payed much attention to the procreation thing, but this is something I have been wondering, in my club settings there are 0 so far.

Read post 1

There are two versions of HiyokoGenerator, one that uses the x117Race package and their collection of lop-eared elves, argonoids, and the like, and one that solely uses vanilla race NPCs.  In this, it is your choice which version to use.

Unpack the HiyokoClub v1_10_r40_LDD.zip  and you will find  a folder with the  no-MBP / x117  version. ( folder name : HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117)

And if you want to use the OMods use the No x117 version.

You can not use the x117/ MBP version  with  dummy files for the Modular Beatiful people.esm ! The game will crash when a child is born !

When the first child is born you get a message  that you should not change your loading order from now on, otherwise your game will crash. ( or you have children without head or hair )

And your children:  Are you female ? And has sex with male NPCs ?

If you are male have you sex with female NPCs?

And if you want to see NPC-NPC children you need a Mod  that NPC fuck NPC.

e.g Joburg.  Or your companion can be raped with Lovers Rapers.  Or you have slaves ( LoversSlaveTrade ) and you train your slaves with a Trainer or other slaves, or you  prostitute the slave. . . .   No Sex no children.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Read post 1

There are two versions of HiyokoGenerator, one that uses the x117Race package and their collection of lop-eared elves, argonoids, and the like, and one that solely uses vanilla race NPCs.  In this, it is your choice which version to use.

Unpack the HiyokoClub v1_10_r40_LDD.zip  and you will find  a folder with the  no-MBP / x117  version. ( folder name : HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117)

And if you want to use the OMods use the No x117 version.

You can not use the x117/ MBP version  with  dummy files for the Modular Beatiful people.esm ! The game will crash when a child is born !

When the first child is born you get a message  that you should not change your loading order from now on, otherwise your game will crash. ( or you have children without head or hair )

And your children:  Are you female ? And has sex with male NPCs ?

If you are male have you sex with female NPCs?

And if you want to see NPC-NPC children you need a Mod  that NPC fuck NPC.

e.g Joburg.  Or your companion can be raped with Lovers Rapers.  Or you have slaves ( LoversSlaveTrade ) and you train your slaves with a Trainer or other slaves, or you  prostitute the slave. . . .   No Sex no children.

Yep you are right, I have read about versions, but I havent found where or which were, thanks. And good to know, so far none had kids xD, so hadnt any crash because of that, will correct it now xD.

Me: Male, I have LAPF, Loversrape, Loverslavetrade and Plunder (that I think is making all npcs & bandits sexually active).

I really apriciate your replies, they have been really usefull thanks. Really thank you.

Some  female NPCs will not get children. If you fuck a respawning Bandit  she will respawn after 3 days ( replaced by a new Bandit)  before she can give birth to a child.

The Tamago ini: If you have not changed the Tamago ini a female ( Player or NPC) will be fertile for one day every 7 days. So if you fuck many NPCs the chance is high to impregnate a NPC.  Much higher than with a natural 28 day mensturation cycle.

But if you still get no children check your load order and game installations.

Load order (The minimum you have to have)

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm ( if you have it )

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp ( optional)

HiyokoGenerator.esp

( HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp if you use Lovers creatures and want creature children . Human women give birth to animals )

Lovers Mods:  see my exaple load order.

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreatures.esp ( if you use it )

at the end of your load order
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

------------------------

Oblivion installation ( yes wrong installation can mess up Lovers ) , example load order , ...

See

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

• 2 weeks later...

I might be new to this mod, but, I feel like it could use some more explanations.

What mod does: Menstrual Cycle and Pregnancy

How: No clue.

I keep on getting a bunch of sperm items in my inventory, What is there purpose?
I got a womb that tells me my current state, is that all?

Am I supposed to combine the two?

How do I keep things "alive"?

Is there just random RNG chance of success?

Would love if someone could explain that to me, would be nice if it could be included into the main file as SPOILER description or just a read me.

1 hour ago, HEFTW said:

I might be new to this mod, but, I feel like it could use some more explanations.

What mod does: Menstrual Cycle and Pregnancy

How: No clue.

I keep on getting a bunch of sperm items in my inventory, What is there purpose?
I got a womb that tells me my current state, is that all?

Am I supposed to combine the two?

How do I keep things "alive"?

Is there just random RNG chance of success?

Would love if someone could explain that to me, would be nice if it could be included into the main file as SPOILER description or just a read me.

You install it and it works.

If your load order is

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm  ( womb, Menstrual Cycle )
HiyokoClub.esm   ( base child creation )

LoversTamagoClub.esp  ( the link between Lovers sex and Tamago Pregnancy system )

HiyokoGenerator.esp      ( the final child creation that is placed in game )

( HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp if you use Lovers creatures and want creature children . Human women give birth to animals.  Ceature child creation )

Lovers Mods:  see my exaple load order.

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreatures.esp ( if you use it )

at the end of your load order

----------------------

Tamago esm add womb, Menstrual Cycle and Pregnancy

LoversTamagoClub.esp add spern during Lovers Sex to the NPC or player.

Hiyoko  handels the Pregnancy ( create a child )

In the TamagoClub.ini ( Oblivion\data\ini  folder ) you can set Menstrual Cycle and the success chance, Lifespan of sperm and ovum,...

There should be a readme in the download file that that explains all settings.  But most things are also clearly explained in the ini.

And you can set if only the female Player or all female NPC can be Pregnant.

The Live span of children ( and some other settings ) can be set in game with  the spell  "HiyokoClub Settings" ( or in the HiyokoClub.ini )

All you have to do is have Sex.  As in real life, everything happens automatically.

Once a month  a female will have  ovum (  in your inventory were  you also see the womb )  and if you have sperm  a few hours later you have a Fertilized Ovum. ( and  days, months later Embryo, Fetus ) And also the birth happens without you have to do something.

############

!! !  After you have the first child in game you can not change your load order ! No new Mod , no deactivate/delete Mod ! Or you mess up all the children in game ( maybe no head, eyes, hair  or wrong body textures ) .  Only if you do not use any race Mods and no Vanilla race Mod addon, overhaul, hair and eyes addon,...   you can change the load order.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

HiyokoClub.esm   ( base child creation )

As usual you come to my rescue, thanks for the quick reply fejeena!

Odd, the file said you only needed the OBSE and Oblivion.
After installing the OMOD I only got the Hiyokogenerator.esp file.

You don't happen to know where I can find the missing file?

Here in the master set you get  ( I only downloaded the zip  not the OMod )  If you download the x117 version you need MBP and x117Race  ( about 10+ more esm and esp )

Use the "no x117" OMod or the zip and install the "No-MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp "

In the zip are:

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm  

LoversTamagoClub.esp 

HiyokoGenerator.esp  ( two versions,  MBP/x117  and vanilla )

The Lovers files are LAPF  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCratures if you want sex with Creatures   https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

LoversCreatures.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp ( must overwrite the LAPF version )
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ( must overwrite the LAPF version )

Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother  for creating creatures children.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/565-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

Hi all, it's me again. Thanks for your support so far, thanks again fejeena for your answers and for your post rewarding load order.

So, I managed to have child's around, but their hairs are funny, I got a bald girl and it's driving me nuts, I have read hiyokos txt, and there seems to be a console command to change hair from 2 random to 1 same as parents.

>short a3hg.Hair 1 to change variables in game, I use the command in console but nothing happens and consoles says something about it being wrong

Sorry don't know anything about the command.

But if you can change it , it doesn't affect existing children, only new ones.  The bald hair is in your game save, and the girl will always have bald hair.

Test new children and see if they have your hair ( mother/father hair )

• 1 month later...

It is better to use the reset function  in Tamgo (tamgo spell in game) but it works without it. But the player should not be pregnant when you do it.

You change the Tamago ini ( Oblivion/data/ini  folder )

See post 36  and 41

Not sure if LongDukDong added a warning message when you change the ini.

In the Tamago version I use I don't get a message. ( Maybe if I use wrong settings in the ini ? )

I can change the ini (when I am not pregnant) and the Menstrual cycle change.

Normaly after the ini change you reset the  Menstrual cycle in game with the Tamgo spell. But it works without it. Maybe some pregnant NPCs will get Miscarriage.

Only if I change the load order I get a error message to change back the load order . If you do not do it you have to reset Tamago and Hiyoko with the spells in game and "kill" all children (Hijoko spell) and reset the cycle (Tamago spell).

• 4 months later...

Hey all,

so Im trying to figure out an issue with sperm generation. So when using creatures 2.5 I cannot generate sperm into the creatures. It works fine on other NPCs. I do have broodmother installed but Im honestly not sure if thats needed with 2.5? unsure. Also to be clear, Im talking male PC->female creature. Anyone have any ideas here? Also the Womb and Ova part of creatures are working fine. Im not sure if this is being handled by these or by creatures itself so I apologize if I need to ask over there.

Load order:

Oblivion.esm
x117race.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
TamagoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Extended UI.esp
LINK.esp
LootMenu.esp
RingofMara.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
Knights.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
NecroLich.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
LoversCreature.esp
xLCR.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoConfide.esp

Your mod order is pretty messed up.

It may sound rather odd, all things withstanding.  But Tamago and Hiyoko mods must actually load before the Lovers with PK.Esp.  Otherwise, most Lovers mods load 'after' Lovers.esp.  And that does include your Ring of Mara.esp.    The hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp is no longer required for this iteration.   And the LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp are the last of the Lovers mods to load,

Meanwhile, I would point out that the LoversCreatures.esp will need to be placed right after Lovers with PK... unless you have LoversBitch.  In that case it would be LoverswithPK / Bitch / Creatures... in that order.

Please refer to the yellow  link that both Fejeena and I have.  Within the link, you will find a mod order list when you encounter:

Here a example Load Order with Mods that many people use (all DLCs), and Lovers/Tamago Mods.

Thanks, you are correct my order is all messed up. I think Ive been moving stuff around to fix things. I think im sorted now. Did a full reinstall just to make sure.

Though the issue is nothing has changed, everything still works fine except for the sperm into creatures. Tried with Broodmother on and off.

New load order:

Oblivion.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Extended UI.esp
LINK.esp
LootMenu.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
Knights.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
xLCR.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
RingofMara.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

LoversMB2.esp
NecroLich.esp

Almost.  Put...

LoversMB2.esp

..... after the beautiful people esps.  And in that order. 

Lovers RaperS goes 'just' before Lovers with PK.esp

I am not familiar with some of the others, this  because they may have been made after the list or were unknowns at the time.  I'd still refer you to the link as you may still have a bit more work.  But you're getting there. :D

OKay I have looked at the link, I have edited the order again. I still see no changes. Ive removed any mods not on the list and made sure the order was good, and I still have seen no changes with my issue. So with everything I want enabled again I have:

Oblivion.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Extended UI.esp
LINK.esp
LootMenu.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
Knights.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
NecroLich.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
xLCR.esp
RingofMara.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversSlavePlay.esp
LoversMB2.esp

Seriously if this is still wrong Im sorry, im really tired today, but I swear I have looked at the link and tried to compare as best I can.

I honestly just think the Tamago doesnt see creatures as valid NPCs for the check to generate sperm.

EDIT:

So Ive done some digging into scripts for LoversTamagoClub.esp, and after putting some debug lines into a3ltcOnCallbackEjaculation Ive found the issue.

well technically its 2 issues, first the if statement that handles processing if switches controlling vaginal ejac (if a3ltc.KMilk || allowAnal) fails on creatures. The if you can get it past that it will fail the long if check for sex type after that. Im pretty sure if you bypass these then my issue is fixed.

I mean these are pretty easy to bypass for me since I dont care about these checks, but as far as an actual fix for the mod that keeps the spirit of what these were for (Controlling if correct sex was happening) Im not sure, probably need to add something in for creatures checking to both of these if statements. I have to crash for the night so no more testing for me right now, but Ill check in tomorrow.

12 hours ago, joon211 said:

EDIT:

So Ive done some digging into scripts for LoversTamagoClub.esp, and after putting some debug lines into a3ltcOnCallbackEjaculation Ive found the issue.

well technically its 2 issues, first the if statement that handles processing if switches controlling vaginal ejac (if a3ltc.KMilk || allowAnal) fails on creatures. The if you can get it past that it will fail the long if check for sex type after that. Im pretty sure if you bypass these then my issue is fixed.

Whoh whoh whoh whoh whoh!!!   :flushed:

You're trying to dick a creature and wonder why it isn't getting creampied...?   And lemme guess, the creature is basically male (ie it has no womb)? Ahh... yes, now I can see THAT being an unexpected (and technically an unconsidered) idea.  That's something to be said, even for me who worked out the appearance for the busty Mephala if you followed the Daedra Lords thread. :D

Well, it appears that some consideration for creatures needs to be added in regards towards allowAnal:cool: I mean, if it was good enough for NPC males without wombs, it should be good enough for creatures too.  Or am I wrong there?

Or you can make your beastie fuckbuddies female with wombs, and knock em up.  :tounge_xd:

ON THE OTHER HAND... we certainly saw that your Mod Order was in distress.  Other errors could have cropped up with other mods if we hadn't.

Uhh, no they all had wombs, thats what I said in the first post. It was just the sperm generation. They are all tagged as female by any mods that allowed me to check.

Im not sure why exactly those checks failed even when they had working wombs (As in the whole cycle was working correctly and they generated Ovas.)

On 2/23/2021 at 2:07 AM, joon211 said:

so Im trying to figure out an issue with sperm generation. So when using creatures 2.5 I cannot generate sperm into the creatures. It works fine on other NPCs. I do have broodmother installed but Im honestly not sure if thats needed with 2.5? unsure. Also to be clear, Im talking male PC->female creature. Anyone have any ideas here? Also the Womb and Ova part of creatures are working fine. Im not sure if this is being handled by these or by creatures itself so I apologize if I need to ask over there.

Okay, now this is gonna be ... um... not entertaining.  And what I did was before I performed any edit to Lovers TamagoClub as it appears no edits are needed.

I JUST ran the system, and performed a few tests:

Performed Sex against a male NPC with AllowAnal turned off.  Male had no sperm

Performed Sex against a male NPC with AllowAnal turned on.  Male had received sperm

Performed Sex against a female NPC. SHE was turned on.  Female had serious creampie

Performed Sex against a male creature with AllowAnal turned off.  Creature had no sperm

Performed Sex against a male creature with AllowAnal turned on.  Creature had received sperm

Performed Sex against a female creature. SHE was my bitch!  Female had earned a bun in her oven

AllowAnal is a part of Lovers TamagoClub. but there is no INI file setting anywhere for it.  To turn it on, use:

set a3ltc.allowanal to 1

I used GenderBender to change their genders from Female to Male when needed. And yep, I do use LC 2.5+.  Oh, yeah... And if you saw my more recent Condom House Publishing books, I too use BroodMother.

Now if you are using a script like "LoversSexSense" to detect if a subject was creampied, targets that do not have wombs do not go any further.  No message saying the creature was creampied will appear unless said creature has a womb,

Hopefully, the issue you had involving the lack of sperm generation with creatures was a result of the incorrect Mod Order.  Because I did run through these tests and I cannot see it being anything else.

Hmm yeah the edits I did worked, and setting allowanal to 1 also worked, but just running as default did not. Very odd, at least theres an easy fix that doesnt require editing code, though I dont know why that setting isnt in the INI (I know thats not on you, just seems curious). Are you using the latest creatures 2.5 or just the alpha 4 version? Thats really the only difference I can think of.

• 1 month later...