Wait...   So ... the sperm count .. stays FLAT?

First, your Oblivion game is 'not' on the ProgramFiles folder or subfolder...  I assume that's a given because LAPF itself is an OBSE plugin system and OBSE will not function if Oblivion is in the Program Files folder or a subfolder therein.

Nitty Gritty... your mod order: 

(The Masters)

Oblivion.esm

----whatever esms...---

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

(The Plug-ins)

----nearly any non LAPF/Tamago until---

LoversTamagoClub.esp
    LoversHiyokoClub.esp
    HiyokoGenetics.esp
    HiyokoGenerator.esp  

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  (for 'creatures' to be born)...

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

----- anything else----

LoversMB2.esp
    LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
    LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Apart from the content like Unofficial Obliion patches, DLCs, other Tamago or Lovers mods... This is the basic order you have the LAPF and Tamago mods?

Still, I never heard of a sperm count that remains 'static' in a womb before.

Edited by LongDukDong

You only get no sperm if LoversTamagoClub.esp doesn't add any.

And  in the LoversTamagoClub.esp scripts the females don't get sperm if  one of the sex partners have a xLoversPkrContraception token in the inventory or during oral sex. Yes, men can take contraception and they they can't give sperm.

The script part with the "When is no sperm added"   o = Offender/male /futa     d = Defender/female

if o.GetItemCount xLoversPkrSPosGroupM == 4 || o.GetItemCount xLoversPkrContraception || d.GetItemCount xLoversPkrContraception || (o.GetIsSex Female && (GxLoversPkrFutanari == 0 || a3ltc.KokumaroMilk == 0)) || (d.GetIsSex Female == 0 && d.GetItemCount a4tcWomb == 0 && a3ltc.AllowAnal == 0)
              return

But I don't think all your females have that token. You can check with console if player or NPC have a xLoversPkrContraception token.

click on player or NPC

GetItemCount xx000819

xx = load order number of the Lovers with PK.esm

Contraception would indeed prevent any delivery of sperm to a target.  If you had 'TamagoFertilityClinic" installed, it places contraceptives upon certain individuals during their first occasion of happy happy time. Most notably, this would be for a race of Tabaxi and any NPC with the guard flag. Though that mod also has a spellbook you can purchase to add/remove these contraceptives.  That Tabaxi and the Guards are singled out is because of TFC's own INI files that lists them.  But, if you don't have TFC... that's a MEH.

Fejeena is correct in the assessment of LoversTamagoClub.  That plugin is the bridge between TamagoClub's reproductive simulation system and LAPF's copulation system, actively determining when LAPF's sex animatics are being completed in order to tell TamagoClub when to generate sperm and into whom.  And yes, LoversTamagoClub has 'two'  settings.  The first is the Futa Sperm Generation system which lets Females generate sperm.  And the second is the Allow Anal setting which permits males to receive when they have no womb.  Originally, this was only INI controlled. But I have since made it so the INI loads once and you can edit it within a very simple SELF>LESSERPOWER spell menu.

And then there's TamagoClub's own system.  Originally, you could dictate who gave or receive sperm solely within its INI file, and its TamagoSettings spell (again a SELF>LESSERPOWER spell) would only tell you what the settings are, not allowing them to be changed. I have reworked the TamagoSettings system so it allows player interaction so you can change settings in-game.

SA.png

The Sperm Acquisition section shown above, indicates you can control how the Player handles sperm, and how individual NPCs handle sperm. The thing is, both sections are defaulted to the values above, indicating that player and NPC should be able to send and receive sperm.

Other options for the NPC include

• Must be in the Player Faction to receive sperm (cannot give/generate sperm)
  • Must be in the Player Faction to give or receive sperm
  • Disabled

Insofar as being in the Player Faction, that's for things like companions, slaves or whatever has an NPC join a faction that labels them as part of your extended family of sorts.

See whether any of these settings have been altered.  By default, they are set to permit sperm transmission to any subject with a womb (even creatures without any edition of LoversCreatures) as old TamagoClub's womb generation (even before me) gave a 50/50 chance of womb to vanilla creatures back in the day.

Just remember that respawnable entities (creatures, actors) may 'reset' and erase old carried contents like wombs, sperm.

• 2 weeks later...

Hrm...  still no response to the mod order....  Perhaps he sorted it himself.

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!

First, for game immersion sake, I added a 'silent-mode' flag to TamagoClub, HiyokoClub and both editions of the 'HiyokoGenerator'. 

The startup pop-up window that indicate that TamagoClub has loaded, the pop-ups indicating the HiyokoGenerator Names are being created, and the pop-up informing the player that the first child in the game has been borne, may now be turned off with their respective INI files.  The Silent flag should be clearly marked... basically at or near the top of each INI file.

Second, the Settings Menus for both TamagoClub and HiyokoClub now return some game-dev information.

The original edition package merely showed the player the actual console-commands or ini file settings being used by TamagoClub and HiyokoClub, these setting only editable within the INI file alone and uneditable in-game.  In the recent Dukky editions, I chose to make it easy for the player (you) to alter the game settings while playing, but had removed the display of the console codes that could be used.

The newest package now allows you to see the console commands, defined as 'formulas', when you wish to alter/edit the more complex game settings.  You can now see the actual TamagoClub settings dictating the lifespan of ovum, the length of the female luteal phase, and the settings dictating the HiyokoClub chance of entering labor or the lifespan of Hiyoko when altering/editing these factors.

Third, the vampire trait now demands vampire eyes at birth.

I am unsure how many players have checked the inventory of a hiyoko that may have been borne a vampire.  But if it was one that was recently generated, and not actively saved/reloaded, the illusion of a hiyoko with vampire eyes vanishes.  That is to say, vampire eyes given to a hiyoko at birth is only a temporary effect that would disappear, only being permanent when you load a game with the hiyoko already vampiric at start.

That was then, but no more.  Now both editions of HiyokoGenerator will check the vampiric status of a Hiyoko and give them vampire eyes at birth.  No more will a newborn hiyoko's eyes revert to their vanilla non-vampiric standard after checking their inventory.

Fourth, the strength of the birth mother will now be tested.

For this, a new factor for the Maternal parent has been added to the HiyokoGenerator INI file, this again near the top of the INI file itself.  Currently, the value is set to -1, and thus disabled. However settings of 0-100 alter the behavior and generation of the hiyoko and its race depending upon which edition of HiyokoGenerator you are using.  Again... a -1 setting assumes default and normal generation of the Hiyoko as it has been (in general).

For the MBP edition of HiyokoGenerator, the child's race has normally been split with a 65% of the mother's race being chosen or a 35% chance of the father's.  Recently, sub-versions have been introduced... some for actual lore.  And until now, this has been constant.  However, you may now set the newly added Maternal value to increase the chance of the Mother's race to be used, or weaken it so the Father's race is more likely applied.

For the non-MBP edition of HiyokoGenerator, the child's race is very simple.  If it is a female hiyoko borne, it is a clone of its female parent. And if it is a male hiyoko, it is a duplicate of its male parent.  Only the eyes, hair and contents have changed.  Though the race given is tied to its the hiyoko's gender cannot be changed, the gender of the hiyoko itself could be prior to generation.  In this, the newly added Maternal value can now dictate if the child has a better chance of being borne female and thus cloned from the female parent, or borne male and so forth.  However, this does negate the TamagoClub options where you can set the chance of a child borne male or female.

Here, I pleade the Fifth.  The racial repertoire of the MBP-supported HiyokoGenerator has expanded.

So much for normal generation of hiyoko, right?  Well, this matters only to the original x117-format edition and not the alternate edition.

In general, the hiyoko created with original HiyokoGenerator were limited to being formed from races defined within the MBP (ModularBeautifulPeople) and x117 race mods.  This was by design as the Generator was made with the 'short-statured' races in mind. Later updates which I made upon this mod allowed for more variety.  Custom hiyoko races were added, but still based upon the MBP and original Oblivion master.  That is until now.

There are now over fifty forms of Hiyoko Races available within the MBP HiyokoGenerator, ranging from Breton and Dunmer, through Nord, Orc, Mazken and Dremora all based on vanilla races.  There are Ice Elves, Sirens, Synxs, Moonshadow Elves and Mi'qote from the MBP.  And then there are the newly supported 'Outside Mod' races.  For now some of the races available and popularized at nexus mods have hiyoko and hiyoko graphics support.

The Avariel, or Flying Elves, are now supported. And by extension any race with 'Angel' in its name may likely have a hiyoko borne with wings... either light or dark.   On the flip-side, the Chingari Demon race with red skin and batlike wings are supported, as most any race with 'demon' in its name.  The Inari and subsequent Kitsune based races have been given love. And children borne to any Ohmes named Khajiits will sport facial and body stripes as their parents, as will it too have catlike eyes denoting it being a furstock of Khajiit.  As the hiyoko for these races may come from a varying mod, such as a variety of Kitsune, the racial textures and models required for the Hiyoko has been included within the now-expanded.bsa file.

Other races too have support, such as the Desire Demon based upon the race found in DragonAge, the CatSlave race that was introduced within Child Races Revamped (included within Childrens of Cyrodiil by Elgado2K), or the popular DiabloElf 6-in-1 race which as of recent is no longer available at Nexus Mods.  Just in case, a list of supported mods and links is in the HiyokoGenerator's text file.

Now for the sixth... Apple no more.

Within HiyokoClub, there is an option within the Settings menu to define the so-called 'Orphanage' location. The orphanage location is basically a static marker which is 'dropped' where the player stands when you select this option. And it is a marker in which Children designated as Orphans would be drawn.

Originally, the marker was a static event with an 'apple' model/mesh.  So whenever you chose this option, an apple would appear.  Not one you could pick up and eat, but an object... one that could be kicked and would slightly roll.  I decided it was time to replace the apple, and wanted something smaller, less obtrusive, and wouldn't roll so much.  It was then that I discovered the classic vanilla 'ruby' model/mesh.  It was nothing more than a tiny red cube, and I found perfect as the replacement for the apple orphanage static marker.

So a tiny ruby now replaces the apple as the static Orphanage marker.

Happy Gaming!

Edited by LongDukDong

By the way, are the "creatures" being born no longer hostile in their mother?

Your mod is incredible. Thank you for your work and for keeping it up to date.

It is a pity that there is no port of your mod for Skyrim or Fallout 4 (True, Fallout 4 does not have as many creatures as Skyrim or Oblivion, literally 10 pieces and only 4-6 types have sex animations).

For example Being Female only supports "creatures" for the LE version. Other than that, Being Female doesn't have multiple pregnancies. Pregnancy is possible with your mod, even while the heroine is pregnant, which is actually a cool possibility. Because in reality, this has already happened. There are cases when a woman ovulates more than 1 egg. (Of course, these cases are incredibly rare, but they do exist). Then, as Being Female does not allow this.

Edited by NeedSomeSleep
merge comments
1 hour ago, NeedSomeSleep said:

In the mother ? Inside?  Are you talking about penalties during pregnancy with creatures? With Undead you lose Health, With Flame Atronach you have frost weakness , ...

That is part of Hiyoko-Generator-Brood-Mother,  and not changed in this Mod package.

There is no creature pregnancy in the TAMAGO / HIYOKO MASTER SET    

For creatures pregnancy you need Hiyoko-Generator-Brood-Mother (with positive and negative effects during pregnancy. But PregnancyEffectLevel, HumanPregnancyEffect and PregnancyBurden can be disabled in the HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.ini )

or the old HiyokoGeneratorCreature (without any  effects during pregnancy )

Edited by fejeena

No you can not "freeze" pregnancy

if you want a permanently pregnant NPC you give the NPC a preg body and preg clothes.

The body you can add with Blockhead so the NPC don't use the default body in meshes\characters\_male

And the clothes you can add to the NPC in the Mod esp, or in game with console "Additem"  or if you use MCS you use the "MCS Order" spell and then the command "Trade"

Then you have an always  pregnant NPC.

And to make sure that the NPC does not become real pregnant ( then she would change the body and preg-clothes ) you add the "Lovers with PK.esm"  item "xLoversPkrContraception"

Use console, click on the NPC

additem xx000819 1

hit enter key

! Replace the xx with the load order ID of "Lovers with PK.esm" 

Now the NPC can't get pregnant in real life and always keeps the body and clothes you choose.

Edited by fejeena

Hi Folks is their any reason why I would recive a crash when loading this latest update,

Since I just updated it and now when I load in it says loading tamago ini file then crashs,

Its mostl likely something else I'm just trying to pin down the culprit at the moment.

Yes this is not a clean save.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Maybe a mistake in your load order after the update. Check your load order again.

And test with a new game, new character, to see if it works, then you can test your old saves. ( Maybe a bug in your save )

Just tested with new save and yeah new save works completly fine.

Sucks I've lost my old save(yes I tried some old saves but they just crashed outright) but this doesnt surprise that much as that save has had major mod changes over the years and as you know you arnt really meant to keep playing on a save I you have made sinceficant changes mod wise.

18 hours ago, NeedSomeSleep said:

Within either version of HiyokoGenerator, there is a provision where it performs ModDisposition of 100 to the mother (ie a 100+ increase) and a ModDisposition of 50 (aka a 50+)  to the Father.  And following that, an additional ModDisposition of 50 to the "MotherGene" parent.

This would give a 150+ disposition bonus to the mother if the mother is both the birth mother and the genetic (egg producing) parent if both are the same.  Though disposition itself cannot go beyond 100.

Other factors?  Well, that's what factions may do.  But there is a "Calm Children" spell of sorts within HiyokoSpells, and a clean Factions/Classes feature in my edition of HiyokoShooter.

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

It is more apt to say that there isn't any case where a 'Creature' is to be borne without BroodMother.  Births will continue without BroodMother, but they will be based upon which generator you use.  With the MBP generator, the result will be an animal-like Hiyoko... predominanty of the Tabaxi line.  Otherwise, it should be (Female child = Mom Copy / Male child = Dad Copy)... in general.

Mind you, BroodMother does give some interesting effects...

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

No you can not "freeze" pregnancy

Correct, pregnancy stages cannot as yet be frozen.

However, genetic material CAN be kept frozen within specially defined containers.  A container with a 'CryoPreserve Device' will halt the loss of any life-energy of any Tamago Geneic objects (egg, sperm, embryo.... whatever) until removed.  Well... that or until you reset the system.

Within TamagoClub, there are TWO types of CryoPreserve devices (one is invisible and meant for modders to place in custom containers), and there are two InVitro Fertilization devices (again, one is invisible).  The CryoPreserve and In-Vitro devices were not actually made by me, but were in Tamago all this time!  I have, however, repaired and uploaded into the Download Manager, the TamagoShop mod that has the player-usable editions for sale within the Imperial City.

I am contemplating how to make a THIRD like item, one to let a container (of sorts) be able to take the genetics... process it through stages from Zygote to Embryo to Fetus... and then actively generate a hiyoko.  Can one say INCUBATOR?

Ah, but that is something for later.

5 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Just tested with new save and yeah new save works completly fine.

Sucks I've lost my old save(yes I tried some old saves but they just crashed outright) but this doesnt surprise that much as that save has had major mod changes over the years and as you know you arnt really meant to keep playing on a save I you have made sinceficant changes mod wise.

Have you delete all old children before you changed the version?  You know the Tamago and Hiyoko setting spells. both have a reset funktion.

Before you change a version reset Tamago and Hiyoko , and save the game.

Then install the new version.

So you have to install the old version again , and try it. Not sure if that works.

------------------------------------------------------

21 hours ago, fejeena said:

I meant creatures children.  Without HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother or HiyokoGeneratorCreature you only get human children after sex with a creature.

Hey there,

Firstly, I'd like to say that I am amazed that both you (LongDukDong) and fejeena are still doing this, 

I remember seeing you both around years ago when I first tried out Tamago.  Good on you both :)

Secondly.

Is there some sort of guide on the whole MBP and x117 race thing? Every few years I return to Oblivion, wanting to mess around, however, each time I return, I remember how unstable the game is, leaving me unable to play any saved games made the day before without the game crashing.

I am beginning to think its because I'm still using the old MBP and x117 race mods that was released.. Well, at least 4 years ago. (MBP 1.4a + MBP_Full++ 0.94a_x1170.78allin1 is what the zip file is called.)

Has someone "remastered" those mods? If so, where can I find them? Or should I just give up on using those mods because they generally just make the game unstable?

For once I'd like to play the game for longer than a day without having to create a new character. ^^

If it helps narrow down the issue on why my save games always corrupt;

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTBru-Addon1.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp
DarNifiedUI Config Addon.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Real_Mannequin.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp <- In the Bashed Patch
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Better Looking Redguards v2.esp
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
Safe Traveling NPC.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
MasterHome.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
kuerteeCleanUp.esp

Edited by Etarnalazure

A good idea for a stable game is to sort your mods

Beautiful People is old, nothing new
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/

and
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/833-install-beautiful-people-a-guide-to-setting-up-beautiful-people-modular-bp/

and
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/page/18/#comment-2037666

In Rockat's post from  October 20, 2017

Load order and other things to get a stable game ( e.g. not install in C : / program files )

Read

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Here your load order  ( with BOSS line numbers)

Spoiler

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp !FULL Why DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp ?   and StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp (it is a full replacer with Kights and Sivering Isle)
And this DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp and  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp  and another one EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp  ????  Install ONE replacer and delete all the others.

---

Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp   22470  Not a good idea with Lovers ! I wouldn't use it. You MUST use the LAPF/Lovers skeleton, not sure if Growlfs Mod works with it, or if it only works with his skeleton that you can not use. But a resized NPC or player will look like shit during sex. The Lovers sex animations are made for scale 1 .

---

Why no Lovers Creatures?  You have LSTBravilUnderground. For some quest you need creatures sex (even if you don't like creatures sex)  You can not finish the Trainer Quests lines,

---

NEVER Lovers Mods in the BashedPatch. Disable ALL lovers and Tamago/Hiyoko Mods, create the Bashed patch, activate Lovers Mods.

---

Here your load order with all your Mods:

----------------------------------------------

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm   101
x117race.esm   (344)
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

(LoversCreatures.esm if you install it )

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp    808
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  822   Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   824
DLCShiveringIsles.esp  877

MasterHome.esp   ???? Is it a Playerhouse Mod? Then here
Real_Mannequin.esp                               2943
DarNifiedUI Config Addon.esp   3462
kuerteeCleanUp.esp  3516

DLCHorseArmor.esp                            3782
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                           3845
DLCSpellTomes.esp                                  3887
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp        3916
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   3943

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   7157
DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp        7172
StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp    7459
DLCThievesDen.esp                              7883
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp   Only for new game. Don't use for existing game.
. . . Most Quest Mods here . . .
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp            14106
DLCFrostcrag.esp                14186
Knights.esp   14290

DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   14326
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp            14342
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp     18215
Safe Traveling NPC.esp  19072

HiyokoGenetics.esp   19140
HiyokoGenerator.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp

(LoversCreatures.esp if you install it )
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTBru-Addon1.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp   20106
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp   20578
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp   20606
SetBody.esp  20932

Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp   22470  Not a good idea with Lovers !

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp <- In the Bashed Patch  23277

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   24516
Better Looking Redguards v2.esp  24557 OCO change all NPC and overwrite this Mod
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  24587    Beautiful People add new hair and eyes and this mod too, why both ?

Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp

Edited by fejeena
23 minutes ago, fejeena said:

A good idea for a stable game is to sort your mods

Beautiful People is old, nothing new
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/

and
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/833-install-beautiful-people-a-guide-to-setting-up-beautiful-people-modular-bp/

and
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/page/18/#comment-2037666

In Rockat's post from  October 20, 2017

Load order and other things to get a stable game ( e.g. not install in C : / program files )

Read

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Here your load order  ( with BOSS line numbers)

Hide contents

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp !FULL Why DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp ?   and StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp (it is a full replacer with Kights and Sivering Isle)
And this DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp and  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp  and another one EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp  ????  Install ONE replacer and delete all the others.

Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp   22470  Not a good idea with Lovers ! I wouldn't use it.

Why no Lovers Creatures?  You have LSTBravilUnderground. For some quest you need creatures sex (even if you don't like creatures sex)  You can not finish the Trainer Quests lines,

NEVER Lovers Mods in the BashedPatch. Disable ALL lovers and Tamago/Hiyoko Mods, create the Bashed patch, activate Lovers Mods.

Here your load order with all your Mods:

----------------------------------------------

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm   101
x117race.esm   (344)
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

(LoversCreatures.esm if you install it )

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp    808
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  822   Recommend removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   824
DLCShiveringIsles.esp  877

MasterHome.esp   ???? Is it a Playerhouse Mod? Then here
Real_Mannequin.esp                               2943
DarNifiedUI Config Addon.esp   3462
kuerteeCleanUp.esp  3516

DLCHorseArmor.esp                            3782
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                           3845
DLCSpellTomes.esp                                  3887
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp        3916
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   3943

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   7157
DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp        7172
StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp    7459
DLCThievesDen.esp                              7883
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp   Only for new game. Don't use for existing game.
. . . Most Quest Mods here . . .
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp            14106
DLCFrostcrag.esp                14186
Knights.esp   14290

DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   14326
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp            14342
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp     18215
Safe Traveling NPC.esp  19072

HiyokoGenetics.esp   19140
HiyokoGenerator.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp

(LoversCreatures.esp if you install it )
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTBru-Addon1.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp   20106
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp   20578
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp   20606
SetBody.esp  20932

Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp   22470  Not a good idea with Lovers !

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp <- In the Bashed Patch  23277

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp <- In the Bashed Patch   24516
Better Looking Redguards v2.esp  24557 OCO change all NPC and overwrite this Mod
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  24587    Beautiful People add new hair and eyes and this mod too, why both ?

Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp

Hey Fej,

Thanks a lot.

I can only assume there werent anything "wrong" with the mods I use since you sorted my mods? Either way, thanks a bunch. Shame the Growths resize mod isnt a good idea (It does work though, I've used it for years, but if it might crash the game, then I'll leave it out). Always found it interesting. Also, I use Better Looking Redguards because I didnt like the textures from BCO.. I think I honestly cant remember.

Also, I use a bunch of different replacers for different bodies. I had a mod that randomized bodies, so each replacer would fit the new body.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to sort this stuff out. I rarely have time for games and when I finally do I dont really have the concentration to do a bunch of background work to figure out all the little details.

I dont know how you can get yourself to do it, but you do a good job mate.

Edited by Etarnalazure

I just tested Growlfs Body Resizing Mod ( only changed the breasts)  and it works with the LAPF skeleton and Lovers Sex starts and works, but you lose the Growlfs body changes ( a reset ).  So you would have to make the changes again after every sex , and maybe if you use other animations.

So if you install the Mod  WITHOUT the skeleton, you can use it for screenshots.  Funny but useless for playing the game with Lovers.

EDIT: more testing. The leg change is not reset, but during sex the positions totally wrong. With super long legs you almost suck the man's nipples. Or when the NPC is in doggy position you fuck the air far above the NPC.

And breast change from my H cup to small does not work. The breasts are almost imperceptibly smaller, only my nipples are so flat that you can't even see my piercing.  And enlarged breasts are a bit edgy.

--------------

I have the time because I have no job.  And an old computer that isn't Windows 11 compatible... let's see what happens when support for Windows 10 ends.

------

LongDukDong, yes we clutter your thread, please don't punish us.

And Etarnalazure if you have problems (which have nothing to do with tamago-hiyoko-master-set)  sent a PM or open a own thread.

Edited by fejeena

i'm not sure how to quote two different replies, but thanks dukky and fejeena for answering! maybe i'll just do what fejeena says, besides i need to start a new playthrough since the current one has turned kinda buggy. but hey, that's part of the charm of oblivion! ?

anyway i was wondering if it's possible so that all hiyoko (including creatures) does not inherit the respawn tag or something? you know, the one that respawning npc like bandits carries, which means they cant fast travel together... for humanoid npc this happens sometimes (like dremora baby) but for creatures baby (like goblin) it seems to always happen.

You can do it in game with console

click on the NPC/Creature

SetActorRespawns 0

hit enter key

And

SetLowLevelProcessing 1

Low-level processing prevents an NPC from following the player, once the player leaves a cell the game ignores the NPC (no AI packs work).

And NPCs and creatures cannot use load-doors if Intelligence is below 30

Respawn NPC/Creature companions cause problems if you are not near them for 3 days, then the game respawn funktion kicks in and they can vanish, lose the companion status, ...

Or you use SetEssentialActors Mod/spell. It can add and remove Respawn, SetLowLevelProcessing flag and increase intelligence. ( set/remove flags Essential, Quest Item, No-Rumors, Persuasion, Summonable,  and add or remove a WaterBreathing spell (Followers will not drown if they follow the player while diving)

download here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/279-fejeenas-different-resources-and-replacers/

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

You can do it in game with console

click on the NPC/Creature

SetActorRespawns 0

hit enter key

And

SetLowLevelProcessing 1

Low-level processing prevents an NPC from following the player, once the player leaves a cell the game ignores the NPC (no AI packs work).

And NPCs and creatures cannot use load-doors if Intelligence is below 30

Respawn NPC/Creature companions cause problems if you are not near them for 3 days, then the game respawn funktion kicks in and they can vanish, lose the companion status, ...

Or you use SetEssentialActors Mod/spell. It can add and remove Respawn, SetLowLevelProcessing flag and increase intelligence. ( set/remove flags Essential, Quest Item, No-Rumors, Persuasion, Summonable,  and add or remove a WaterBreathing spell (Followers will not drown if they follow the player while diving)

download here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/279-fejeenas-different-resources-and-replacers/

omg thank you so much! this is super helpful!

On 3/7/2023 at 4:23 AM, Scarvoice said:

anyway i was wondering if it's possible so that all hiyoko (including creatures) does not inherit the respawn tag or something? you know, the one that respawning npc like bandits carries, which means they cant fast travel together... for humanoid npc this happens sometimes (like dremora baby) but for creatures baby (like goblin) it seems to always happen.

When it comes to HiyokoGenerator, the Hiyoko do not inherit the Respawn Tag as it is not an inventory flag of any sort.  And this is covered in both editions of HiyokoGenerator.  Where it pertains to the MBP dependent edition, the NPCs are cloned from pre-made actors who do not have the flag enabled.  And for the non-MBP edition, the flag is removed from the hiyoko cloned from the participant using the code shown below:

;; - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ;; << GENERATE NON-RACE CONTENT: Intelligence, Name, Eyes, Hair, etc. >>

;; Remove Respawn and set LowLevel Processing if necessary
    Hiyo.SetActorRespawns 0 gene
    Hiyo.SetLowLevelProcessing 1 gene

; Clear anything already held before inheritance
    Call a3hgcRemoveAllInventory hiyo
    Call a3hgcRemoveAllFaction hiyo

; Generate all non-race: Intelligence, Name, Eyes, Hair, etc.
    Let hiyo := Call a3hgfGeneratePersona hiyo Mom PGene MGene GeneB PGeneB

As towards creatures, that would be the purview of BroodMother.  Hrm...  lemme see...  NOPE!   It doesn't have the same preventative measure in Generator!  So for now, you will wanna use the fejeena commands.   This until either I update my edition of HiyokoShooter or if I  (groan) decide to tackle BroodMother.

EDIT:  Correction regarding analysis of BroodMother.

BroodMother takes a page from the MBP edition of HiyokoGenerator.  While it does not have a storage cell with multiple hiyoko to clone, it does expand the number of creatures within the Actors>Creature database itself. These creature database objects are the ones actively copied/cloned when the mother gives birth. And none of the creatures within have the Respawn flag set.

It could do with having more instructive comments...  *cough*

On 3/5/2023 at 7:19 AM, fejeena said:

LongDukDong, yes we clutter your thread, please don't punish us.

No punishment.  Kinda made me wonder about Growlf's mod...  

... and I took a week off to play some SKYRIM with a few 'choice' mods.  Personally, I think Tamago/Hiyoko is WAU more advanced a pregnancy simulator than the ones I found at Nexus.  So.. yep,
TAMAGO RULEZ!

Edited by LongDukDong
On 3/11/2023 at 6:34 AM, LongDukDong said:

When it comes to HiyokoGenerator, the Hiyoko do not inherit the Respawn Tag as it is not an inventory flag of any sort.  And this is covered in both editions of HiyokoGenerator.  Where it pertains to the MBP dependent edition, the NPCs are cloned from pre-made actors who do not have the flag enabled.  And for the non-MBP edition, the flag is removed from the hiyoko cloned from the participant using the code shown below:

;; - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ;; << GENERATE NON-RACE CONTENT: Intelligence, Name, Eyes, Hair, etc. >>

;; Remove Respawn and set LowLevel Processing if necessary
    Hiyo.SetActorRespawns 0 gene
    Hiyo.SetLowLevelProcessing 1 gene

; Clear anything already held before inheritance
    Call a3hgcRemoveAllInventory hiyo
    Call a3hgcRemoveAllFaction hiyo

; Generate all non-race: Intelligence, Name, Eyes, Hair, etc.
    Let hiyo := Call a3hgfGeneratePersona hiyo Mom PGene MGene GeneB PGeneB

i seem to notice the respawn issue with older version of tamago/hiyoko, haven't tried having any hiyoko on my last playthrough so i haven't tested it, but glad to hear that it's been fixed in your update! thank you dukky ?

On 3/11/2023 at 6:34 AM, LongDukDong said:

As towards creatures, that would be the purview of BroodMother.  Hrm...  lemme see...  NOPE!   It doesn't have the same preventative measure in Generator!  So for now, you will wanna use the fejeena commands.   This until either I update my edition of HiyokoShooter or if I  (groan) decide to tackle BroodMother.

thanks! will keep it in mind