6 minutes ago, Zaragorov said:

Anyway is the reason why my hotkey doesn't hide the text as well when I hide icon because I don't have the OBME dlls?

Nah.  While the HUD is a separate topic, its just that I didn't remember to 'HIDE' the text when I hid the Icon.   Just an oversight on my part, trying to be 'fast' when I added the hotkey.

14 hours ago, Melamkish said:

Move this one - LoversHiyokoClub.esp up and place it under LoversTomagoClub.esp.

These three should always be last with nothing after.

Hey first thanks for the answer, I moved LoversHiyokoClub.esp under LoversTomagoClub.esp, but it still doesnt work.
Without these Tamago/Hiyoko mods I can open the game via obse but since I have installed these mods the game crashes immediately after clicking the icon

Below is a  very basic format of the recommended mod load order which can be found by clicking the yellow link in my signature.  Not following the recommended mod order can cause major issues... not just for TamagoClub but for other mods that could be considered framework mods. 

And since it is reliant on OBSE 0020 or higher, I hope you have that too.

MOD MASTERS:

Oblivion,esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm            

x117Race.esm

(OTHERS)

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

MOD PLUGINS

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp          

( ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS)

(DLCs and MaleBodyReplacer)

(ITEM MODS)

DLC Thieves Den

(GROUP OVERHAULS)

DLC Battlehorn and FrostCrag
(UNIQUE LANDSCAPES)

(TAMAGO MODS)

(LOVERS MODS)

(IDLE ANIMS)

(RACES)

(COMPANIONS)

Bashed Patch, 0.esp
 LoversMB2.esp
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp   <--- always the very last mods...
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

!! NO LOVERS ANS TAMAGO MODS IN THE BASHED PATCH !! except LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp and LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

OF... the TAMAGO mods, yes, they go above and load before Lovers with PK...

MaternityClothes.esp
TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversHiyokoClub is a very recent edition and will not be in the 2014 list... it was made in 2014 afterall.  And placing it above or below LoversTamagoClub makes no real difference.  However, the order of the other Tamago mods does make a difference and they do go above Lovers with PK.

The File entitled ~READ ME.txt contains a rudimentary mod order indicating that the Tamago mods do go before the Lovers system.  But for further information and the more comprehensive Mod Order, check the yellow link below that reads CLICK IF PROBLEMS PERSIST.

Edited by LongDukDong

So after checking my modlist like 100 times I cannot find a problem in the order.. 

Mod order

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp

This should be right, if i do it like you recommend

(These are all my mods btw)

Edited by RestionR
edit
14 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

And since it is reliant on OBSE 0020 or higher, I hope you have that too.

And you are running at least OBSE 0020 or higher?

Even without Tamago/Hiyoko, have you tried the "Masturbate" on yourself or "Instill Lust" on a target?  I see no other LAPF mods that actually perform, nothing to pick up a character for sex, nothing to trigger rape, nothing to solicit sex or anything 'else' that would trigger the LAPF sex system.  So without Tamago, do either of these work?

And I am wondering if the installation went along properly.  If you installed Oblivion within your Program Files folder.... *ZAAAP!*  No.  OBSE won't work if Oblivion is in that folder, and re-installation would be required.  See my GREEN link for that.

Edited by LongDukDong

I use OBSE 0021.

Game is NOT in "C:" where my program files are.. it is on an other SSD

So after your message, i was also wondering if the problem was in the installation, so i reinstalled it with your green guide and still.. it does not work :(

Edit: btw started a new game and "mastrubate" works as it should 

Edited by RestionR
add something

This is gonna sound ....

ODD.

First... *sigh*... see what happens if you remove OBME from the plugins.  Technically, this should not affect any gameplay if you have an OBSE version of 0018 or higher.  But you have the game apparently running upon an exterior SSD drive and not installed on your PC in general.  THIS could be a (WEIRD) issue.

OBME allows me to have custom ICONS for the spells, a stupid limitation that exists with Oblivion itself.  I only use it TO add custom icons, and removing OBME does no harm.

IF... that's not it, then see what happens if you disable "ALL" Tamago-system mods EXCEPT... TamagoClub.  See what occurs if you run that, and that alone.

I am not sure what this would result as this should work.  Mod order is correct, OBSE is high enough, and you reviewed the installation procedure in my link.

34 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

First... *sigh*... see what happens if you remove OBME from the plugins.  Technically, this should not affect any gameplay if you have an OBSE version of 0018 or higher.  But you have the game apparently running upon an exterior SSD drive and not installed on your PC in general.  THIS could be a (WEIRD) issue.

OBME allows me to have custom ICONS for the spells, a stupid limitation that exists with Oblivion itself.  I only use it TO add custom icons, and removing OBME does no harm.

Removing OBME has not done anything. 

36 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

IF... that's not it, then see what happens if you disable "ALL" Tamago-system mods EXCEPT... TamagoClub.  See what occurs if you run that, and that alone.

TamagoClub works. I can even look into NPC inventory and see the womb. But if I activate the Hiyoko mods, I cannot start the game again

10 minutes ago, Melamkish said:

And another thought. What are you using for managing your mods and do you have any type of BSA archive invaildation?

Oblivion Mod Manager, just like the guide recommended and used the archive invalidation from the mod manager

2 hours ago, RestionR said:

the only file that blocks me from opening the game is the HiyokoGenerator.esp

Um... riddle me this...  WHICH ONE!??

On 7/16/2019 at 4:24 AM, LongDukDong said:

There are two versions of HiyokoGenerator, the original design that uses the x117Race package and their collection of lop-eared elves, argonoids, and the like, and the edited version that solely uses vanilla race NPCs.  In this, it is your choice which version to use.

I had assumed you read that in the main page and in the instructions.  Now I am thinking that perhaps you didn't.

IF... you are not using the MBP and x117 races packages, you would have need to use the HiyokoGenerator in the HiyokoClub download's supplemental folder entitled "HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117)"

You see, when first created by Hakumen Oshite Mairu, the generator was designed with the use of MBP and x117 races in mind to create mini-version NPCs to act as kids.  So the original HiyokoGenerator REQUIRES both the Modular Beautiful People package and x117 Races package for its use.

The secondary folder within the HiyokoClub download contains a version of HiyokoGenerator "withoutMBP&x117" ...  effectively cloning one of the 'parents' as an offspring hiyoko.  They don't look chibi youngish cute. But it works.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a message, via LoversEncounter, that the first child was born somewhere into the world.

Right afterwards, all my save games got corrupted and I'm Bendu Olo now. Looks like something fucked things up really badly.

My best guess is that the game can't handle the presence of the children because I'm missing something essential or there's something up with the mod order that Wrye Bash can't recognize. Could use the help. I want kids, man.

Edited by TenShadows

When you mention Wrye Bash, are you using it to sort or just checking for conflicts? Most mod sorting doesn't work on LL mods, and they have to be manually placed.  Further up in this post, on this page, Ducky has information on load order. If you haven't seen it yet, worth looking at.

I also  just replied to your post about your Bendu issue.

Edited by Melamkish
Add info

7 hours ago, Melamkish said:

When you mention Wrye Bash, are you using it to sort or just checking for conflicts? Most mod sorting doesn't work on LL mods, and they have to be manually placed.  Further up in this post, on this page, Ducky has information on load order. If you haven't seen it yet, worth looking at.

I also  just replied to your post about your Bendu issue.

I use Wrye Bash to check for conflicts as well. More worryingly, BOSS hasn't worked for me at all in this iteration of the game - it just opens up, then immediately closes without making any kind of a change. I've been forced to resort to LOOT. And it's really weird and somewhat alarming how different the above manual load order turned out to be.

Here's what my order looks like right now:

00  Oblivion.esm

01  Lovers with PK.esm  [Version 1.4.1]
02  TamagoClub.esm  [Version 1.19]
03  HiyokoClub.esm  [Version 1.15]
04  FastLOD.esm
05  You Are Here.esm  [Version 1.1]
06  RealisticLeveling.esm
07  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 2]
09  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0A  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 270]
0D  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
0E  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
0F  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
12  DLCOrrery.esp
13  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
14  DLCVileLair.esp
15  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
16  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
17  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
18  DLCSpellTomes.esp
19  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
1A  DLCThievesDen.esp
1B  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
1C  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
1D  Ascension.esp
1E  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
1F  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
20  DLCFrostcrag.esp
21  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
22  Knights.esp
23  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
24  Unique Landscapes.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
25  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
26  FewerOBGatesNOCLOSE.esp
27  DenockArrowToo.esp  [Version 1.00]
28  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
29  LoversTamagoClub.esp  [Version 1.09]
2A  LoversHiyokoClub.esp  [Version 1.01]
2B  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp  [Version 1.02]
2C  LoversEncounter.esp  [Version 1.21]
2D  HiyokoGenetics.esp  [Version 1.01]
2E  HiyokoGenerator.esp  [Version 1.03]
2F  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  [Version 1.02]
30  AwesomeAcrobatics.esp
31  Better Dungeons.esp
32  KT_KhajEyeToggleNoEff.esp
33  Clutter and Container Ownership.esp
34  LoversCalm.esp
35  KT_VampSightToggleNoEff.esp  [Version 1.3]
36  TamagoSetBody.esp  [Version 2.02]
37  Balanced NPC Level Cap.esp
38  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
39  Cava Obscura - Cyrodiil.esp
3A  MannimarcoRevisited.esp
3B  _burning_kvatch.esp
3C  Mannimarco Revisited Rebalance.esp
3D  MannimarcoWardrobeChest.esp
3E  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  [Version 1.11]
3F  LoversPenaltyCompanion.esp
40  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 4.8]
41  SetBody.esp  [Version 1.46a]
42  AddActorValues_example.esp
43  LoversPower.esp
44  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  [Version 1.2]
45  xLCR.esp
46  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
47  RealisticHealth.esp
48  LoversRaperS.esp  [Version 2.4d]
49  VCEClassOverhaul.esp
4A  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
4B  LoversAchievments.esp
4C  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.14]
4D  StealthOverhaul.esp  [Version 1.2]
4E  Balanced Creatures.esp
4F  Balanced Unleveled Rewards - Complete.esp
50  Balanced NPC Level Cap - DLC Patches.esp
51  EFOC v1.0.esp
52  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
53  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
54  [SR] Khats & Args.esp
55  VanillaCombatEnhanced.esp
56  Cava Obscura - SI.esp
57  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.3]
58  RealisticFatigue.esp
59  Improved Sigil Stones-8475.esp  [Version 1.0a]
5A  AmbientDungeons.esp  [Version 1.3]
5B  LoversMB2.esp
5C  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5D  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Anything to still change? I especially have very little idea with the non-LoversLab mods. Anything essential that I forgot to add? Anything that's become redundant since the years they were brought up? (It's kind of a pain in the ass having to come here to download something new every five minutes or so, then realizing that I'm missing something else, digging up the old forums and Googling it and what have you... someone really should do one big compiled OMOD installer for all the LoversLab related things.)

And perhaps most importantly, any way to comprehensively test this stuff beforehand so that I'll know I can play more or less safely without Bendu possessing me again fifty hours in?

Edited by TenShadows

Loot is not a good choice. I tried it sometime ago. As far as BOSS, the last version I have is 2.3.2, which is pretty old. Haven't tried anything newer.

I don't have a lot of the mods in your list, so can't comment on that. I have read in the forums that the xLCR.esp is for testing and should not be installed unless you are specifically using it for that. The LL mods you have look better.

And your Bendu issue, I'm heading over to that post, next. Found my file that explains all that I could find.

Well, the new load order messes up the sex animations, at least with Creatures. The sex starts and the sound effects play but they just kind of stand there.

Edit: Turns out I had LoversCreature too low down. I set it higher and things work fine. For now.

Edited by TenShadows
  • 1 month later...

Alright I need some help, I've all but given up on trying to use this, so I hope someone here can help me. I'm having an issue where when I try and load the game, it immediately crashes to desktop; like it'll have the load screen and the bar will begin to fill a tiny bit and the dies. As far as I know I've follows the recommended example load orders. It works just fine if I uninstall the TamagoClub.esp.

Load order:

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
CustomSpellIcons.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
BrumasNorthernLights.esp
WindowLightingSystem.esp
Custom Class Description.esp
QQuix - Rock, rock, rock your ship - V3.esp
LootMenu.esp
Quest Log Manager.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
SkimpyHGECArmor.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
RoadLights.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
Enhanced Vegetation [125%].esp
tbskGuardsFeatures.esp
Vanilla Gear Redux.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
NAO.esp
Improved Chests.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp

I don't know if it matters but if it helps I installed everything from the Bevilex mod list found here (https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591/?) before installing anything from here.

I appreciate any support I can get.

• 1 month later...

Back.

I just looked at your list and focused at the bottom:

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp

Nope nope nope

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp should be the second from the last mod in your order.  

LoversAdultPlayPlus loads before Lovers with PK...  '

Aw, hell, let me see about some straightening...

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp

Now, there is a list in which one NEEDs to pay attention to, the Load Order list which you can find in my Yellow Signature.  For some reason, anyone having issues with loading master systems like LoversCreatures, Tamago/Hiyoko and the like tend to have these issues because of bad load orders.

MBP GENERATOR SAINTLY REPAIR

The MBP HiyokoGenerator has been updated to version 1.16d, and the reason for the update was to fix an issue with the generation of Golden Saint hiyoko. While there were such brats in the queue, the branching system to garner the hiyoko was faulty.  Not only did the hiyoko not show, but to my dismay, any mother birthing the Auriel hiyoko would actively vanish!!!.

The repair has been made and it is now version 1.16d. But it has not been added to the complete Tamago/Hiyoko zip file. As this was an immediate and emergency repair, the .esp is itself its own .zip file.  Temporary, but it has been uploaded now.

Still ... a bit...  Every valid MBP-type race has eight hiyoko, four females and four males...  I want to make more per race, different faces if I ever get to it.  Ahh... that would be fun.  But not yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya guys, sorry to bother you but I've been having a bit of a problem of a combination of mods. Namely in impregnating my slave creatures with loverscreatures this mod and LST. If you have any idea what i could be doing wrong, let me know. I just never see the sperm number rise, no matter how many times I cum inside the lovely creatures. Please if you know what i might be missing, let me know.