7 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Glad that was sorted out.  But what the heck is HyokoGrow?  I never heard of it.

Er, busy on RaperS to worry about it :P   Mebby later.

It was a Tamago and Hiyoko compatible Modification for his mod. Tie in I should say.   It will only work for outdated versions.

On 5/17/2019 at 3:04 AM, Speele said:

For those interested to a mod for kids along Plunder.

HiyokoGrow is a *minimalist* mod allowing kids to grow.
It offers no other functionality.

You should use Blockhead with it to adjust age face gen (optional).

HiyokoGrow:
- has no impact on creatures, it only works on NPCs
- allows kids to grow until adulthood through 7 ages accordingly to their race/sex standards
- adjusts attributes, disposition and AI Data, blending some with parent's
- is fully configurable with its ini file (each age duration, body scales, adjustments choices, hiyo destruction, face gen for each age, ...)

- does not touch spells or inventory or factions
- is built to let anyone modify/expand it easily with TESCS (one script)

Important:
Please note the goal of HiyokoGrow was not to fall in awe before kids growing but to weave them into a following system mod.
This is the reason you can ask to destroy kids on death.

Not only that, but it also contains a fix for Tamago, preventing the latter to interfer in inventory shares (and obelisks of order, by the way).
=> that means you won't have the annoying message when opening a remote inventory with any mod
You have to pickpocket or use the barter/inventory menu to see Tamago data (or use Lovers Sex Sense).

To get rid of this fix, open HiyokoGrow with TES4Edit and remove the first two records in scripts.

You should use HiyokoGrow only if Tamago and Hiyoko are minor things for you.
Ie: you have a basic install limited to:
- HiyokoGenerator.esp
- LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
- LoversTamagoClub.esp
And that's all.

You should not use HiyokoGrow if you use these mods:
- Tamago Fertility Clinic
- HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge
- Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother
- HiyokoGenetics_tweakedChildInventory_and_FollowControl
Or any other mod showing your *big big* interest in Tamago/Hiyoko features.

Due to this matter of interest, I do not want to offer any kind of support to hiyokogrow,

for example by uploading it to a dedicated dowload page instead of talking about it in this thread,

neither have filled the author slot of this mod, which is free to plunder.

You are expected to use the good versions of Hiyoko and Tamago clubs (Tamago Club 1.15c & Hiyoko Club 1.10a).

HiyokoGrow.1.0.7z 14.04 kB · 69 downloads

Hi! I have a problem. Do any of you have a problem where the gender of hiyoko children always stay in one gender?

For me the gender is always male despite the tamagoclub.ini settings is 1 (default female).

I would like a bit of help.

My Load Order:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
SPTDiverseGuards-Resources.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esm
Underwear HGEC Normal.esm
Underwear HGEC Fighter.esm
CustomSpellIcons - OBME.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
Enhanced Water v2.0 ND.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
FemaleImperialDragonCuirass.esp
BreakArmor.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
HentaiLovelyHouse.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights_fem.esp
Tamriel.esp
ElsweyrAnequina.esp
TWMP_Valenwood_Elsweyr.esp
ElsweyrPelletine.esp
SPTDiverseGuards-Core.esp
SPTDiverseGuards-Combined-AllRaces.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp
TamagoGuide.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LAPF_Ex_Patch.esp
LHS PK Extended Patch.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LST Encounters.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
LoversSexSense.esp
xLCR.esp
Plunder.esp
GenderBender.esp
BroodingBooks.esp
Stripper.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
SetBody.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp
OCO DLC Faces.esp
OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp
Underwear HGEC placed.esp
Oblivion Cats v0.2b.esp
Enemy Weapons dont drop.esp
LootMenu.esp
SkyrimizedFollowers.esp
Mixxa77 - Allied Oblivion Gate Patrols.esp
OBME_CreateMgef_example.esp
OBME_DSPL_example.esp
OBME_SMAC_example.esp
Dynamic Map.esp
OBME_SEFF_example.esp
OBME_MDAV_example.esp
OBME_EIOverrides_example.esp
DenockArrowToo.esp
Carry Weight Modifier x100.esp
Gun Mage.esp
MiniMap.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
No Equipment Slowdown.esp
CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
CHILDREN ANNUAD Protection.esp
Streamline 3.1.esp
CSI Updated - NorthernUI Compatibility Patch.esp
LINK.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Well, I just want to cover some bases. 

First, let's make sure it is the proper INI setting of TamagoClub's file.  The setting you are adjusting should be the a4tc.ForceChildGender setting.  When I cleaned up tie INI file , I  made the description for the setting appear clean like so:

; Children Gender
;   This setting defines if children borne are either generated randomly, or if
;   they are forced to one gender or another. This option works with the Hiyoko
;   Generator Plugin. A range from 1 to 99, lower settings favor female genders
;   while higher settings favors male, and a setting of 50 delivers a more even
;   and random spread.
;   Default value:  1 (female only)
;

set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 50

With my copy, I set to a 50/50 split.  I wish one could colorize a text file but... I digress.

Now I did take a gander at your placement of the Tamago/Hiyoko files.  FINE! ;)  However, some may be a little out of date.  I made a new version of the TamagoFertilityClinic mod that does not require the Add-on.  The contents of the add-on are built into the new version.  And the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge was updated and no longer requires the HGGF HiyokoClub Fix.

On 4/29/2021 at 9:12 PM, LongDukDong said:

Well, I just want to cover some bases. 

First, let's make sure it is the proper INI setting of TamagoClub's file.  The setting you are adjusting should be the a4tc.ForceChildGender setting.  When I cleaned up tie INI file , I  made the description for the setting appear clean like so:

; Children Gender
;   This setting defines if children borne are either generated randomly, or if
;   they are forced to one gender or another. This option works with the Hiyoko
;   Generator Plugin. A range from 1 to 99, lower settings favor female genders
;   while higher settings favors male, and a setting of 50 delivers a more even
;   and random spread.
;   Default value:  1 (female only)
;

set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 50

With my copy, I set to a 50/50 split.  I wish one could colorize a text file but... I digress.

Now I did take a gander at your placement of the Tamago/Hiyoko files.  FINE! ;)  However, some may be a little out of date.  I made a new version of the TamagoFertilityClinic mod that does not require the Add-on.  The contents of the add-on are built into the new version.  And the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge was updated and no longer requires the HGGF HiyokoClub Fix.

I'll try this one. It bothered me since before, the setting is 50/50 and my pc keep giving birth males. I only noticed this since other npcs also give birth males. This started after adding OCOv2. Still, I'll try this one.

:flushed: You necroraped somebody and it was reverse rape creampie!  :wacko:  HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

No stipulation was ever put into the system to handle that.  Some research will be needed to determine the beginning of SPLOOGE takes place.  I guess I could make it a 3-pronged option:  (1) Block Dead Bodies(2) Block Undead Creatures, (3) Block Vampire NPCs.

Greeeeaaaat.  Something new to tinker with.  :P

;)  UNLESS you need to deal with the Fertility Clinic to get some contraceptions.   :blush:

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

:flushed: You necroraped somebody and it was reverse rape creampie!  :wacko:  HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

No stipulation was ever put into the system to handle that.  Some research will be needed to determine the beginning of SPLOOGE takes place.  I guess I could make it a 3-pronged option:  (1) Block Dead Bodies(2) Block Undead Creatures, (3) Block Vampire NPCs.

Greeeeaaaat.  Something new to tinker with.  :P

;)  UNLESS you need to deal with the Fertility Clinic to get some contraceptions.   :blush:

I always figured.. it was a bug but, it was never implemented go figure.  

2 hours ago, sunhawken said:

I always figured.. it was a bug but, it was never implemented go figure.  

Well, most sex mods like Tachicat do not permit necrorape. The only one still active that does is RaperS to the best of my knowledge.  But I digress.

21 hours ago, sunhawken said:

I have a bug where I'm having kids from a dead corpse... any idea how to fix?

21 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

. . . . .

I guess I could make it a 3-pronged option:  (1) Block Dead Bodies(2) Block Undead Creatures, (3) Block Vampire NPCs.

Guess what!!!!!

A NEW VERSION!!!

TAMAGO CLUB
v1.15c Rev 4.4 - LDD Edit version

Unlike versions earlier to Revision 4.4, Tamagoclub can now block or prevent the reproductive systems of actors that are either dead, undead or have stock 'vanilla' vampirism. This can prevent the production/release of sperm at the end of coitus and the release of eggs during the ovulation phase. Such options are also built within TamagoClub's INI file. Please note that it is solely based on vanilla vampirism as it doesn't account for outside mods.

For this, the package not only has a new .esm master, but a new .Ini file.  If a value below is set to 0, it is off. But if it is set to 1, then the gven group is prevented from producing either sperm during ejaculation or ovums during the ovulation phase.

•  a4tc.denyDead          Affects actual dead NPCs. This for those involved in performing necrorape.
  •  a4tc.denyUndead       Affects undead creatures such as skeletons, ghosts, zombies and the ilk.
  •  a4tc.denyVampire     Affects vampires, both NPC and PC *

Vampire blocking functions with the default vampire system, but cannot attest to outside vampire mods. And it may not be fully effective on the Player. TamagoClub does not have Oblivion as a dependency and thus has no access to the PCVampire global variable.

They do reset when you restart the game.  So while you can use a command call to temporarily set these, any subsequent new game would reset these in preference to the settings in the new INI file.

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

Guess what!!!!!

A NEW VERSION!!!

TAMAGO CLUB
v1.15c Rev 4.4 - LDD Edit version

Unlike versions earlier to Revision 4.4, Tamagoclub can now block or prevent the reproductive systems of actors that are either dead, undead or have stock 'vanilla' vampirism. This can prevent the production/release of sperm at the end of coitus and the release of eggs during the ovulation phase. Such options are also built within TamagoClub's INI file. Please note that it is solely based on vanilla vampirism as it doesn't account for outside mods.

For this, the package not only has a new .esm master, but a new .Ini file.  If a value below is set to 0, it is off. But if it is set to 1, then the gven group is prevented from producing either sperm during ejaculation or ovums during the ovulation phase.

•  a4tc.denyDead          Affects actual dead NPCs. This for those involved in performing necrorape.
  •  a4tc.denyUndead       Affects undead creatures such as skeletons, ghosts, zombies and the ilk.
  •  a4tc.denyVampire     Affects vampires, both NPC and PC *

Vampire blocking functions with the default vampire system, but cannot attest to outside vampire mods. And it may not be fully effective on the Player. TamagoClub does not have Oblivion as a dependency and thus has no access to the PCVampire global variable.

They do reset when you restart the game.  So while you can use a command call to temporarily set these, any subsequent new game would reset these in preference to the settings in the new INI file.

Thank You, I'll have to try it out. But's that not how it quite  happened , You can transplant eggs and worms unless you set the .ini to make them stay in the bodies , but due to unintended bugs. It's best to make it moveable. 

About my post having problems of giving birth to only males. I fixed it by replacing the file humanhead_n.dds with the OCO version humanhead_f_n.dds since my current humanhead.dds uses the OCO version humanhead_f.dds. Thanks for the help though!

EDIT: Didn't work. It's still the same only this time its the females.

17 hours ago, TheNobody1999 said:

About my post having problems of giving birth to only males. I fixed it by replacing the file humanhead_n.dds with the OCO version humanhead_f_n.dds since my current humanhead.dds uses the OCO version humanhead_f.dds. Thanks for the help though!

EDIT: Didn't work. It's still the same only this time its the females.

I have looked into the issue you have, and I have deduced what version you are using and what is at fault.

First, let me mention that when Ejaculation occurs, it occurs within the TamagoClub system. And THAT portion is working fine. The 'sperm' contains the sex of the child. And when the egg is fertilized, the sex is passed to the child, from Zygote to Embryo to Fetus and ... then into the HiyokoGenerator.  I am positive that the TamagoClub system itself is working just fine.

However, I have tested both released versions of the HiyokoGenerator, the default styled one that requires the MBP(Modular Beautiful People) and x117 mods, and the later one that had dependencies upon the MBP and x117 mods removed.  You are using the latter, the one that does not use the MBP/x117 bodies.

For this, I also tested my initial theories with the original 1991 HiyokoGenerator and 2012 HiyokoGenerator No-MBP versions and garnered the same results.

The original HiyokoGenerator holds within a secure cell eighteen (18) different NPCs for use by the system; Argonoid, Tabaxi and Kunne, LopEared elves and Mitzhas. Nine of these are male, the other female. And when the 'Default Generator' script in HiyokoGenerator comes across the 'sex' of the Fetus, it executes branches to copy one of the above mentioned meshes, by sex and race, to generate the final child... before applying eyes and hair of course.

However, the later No-MBP version chose a different route. While there is a secure cell within the No-MBP version, there are no bodies to use. Instead, it relies upon the parents of the child instead.  That is to say, when the 'Default Generator' reads the 'sex' of the fetus and finds it female, , it copies the body style of the mother. And if the 'sex' of the child is male, it will then use the father's body.  The problem here is when the Kokumaro Milk system is in place and the father of a child is also female.  Even if the TamagoClub ForceChildGender flag is set to 99 for all male, you will have a female child if the father is female.

While the persons who took out the dependencies for the No-MBP version of HiyokoGenerator thought they accounted for the generation of children of any mods you may have loaded, its child sex option was drastically affected. Sperm flagged female generates models based on the mother. And sperm flagged male generates models based on the father, even if the father is female.  So while it is adaptable to ANY race mods, it has a flaw which cannot be rectified.

I never used it myself.

EDIT:  Main Post edited. Content for LoversGenetics now includes the gender/race generating differences between the two.

14 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I have looked into the issue you have, and I have deduced what version you are using and what is at fault.

First, let me mention that when Ejaculation occurs, it occurs within the TamagoClub system. And THAT portion is working fine. The 'sperm' contains the sex of the child. And when the egg is fertilized, the sex is passed to the child, from Zygote to Embryo to Fetus and ... then into the HiyokoGenerator.  I am positive that the TamagoClub system itself is working just fine.

However, I have tested both released versions of the HiyokoGenerator, the default styled one that requires the MBP(Modular Beautiful People) and x117 mods, and the later one that had dependencies upon the MBP and x117 mods removed.  You are using the latter, the one that does not use the MBP/x117 bodies.

For this, I also tested my initial theories with the original 1991 HiyokoGenerator and 2012 HiyokoGenerator No-MBP versions and garnered the same results.

The original HiyokoGenerator holds within a secure cell eighteen (18) different NPCs for use by the system; Argonoid, Tabaxi and Kunne, LopEared elves and Mitzhas. Nine of these are male, the other female. And when the 'Default Generator' script in HiyokoGenerator comes across the 'sex' of the Fetus, it executes branches to copy one of the above mentioned meshes, by sex and race, to generate the final child... before applying eyes and hair of course.

However, the later No-MBP version chose a different route. While there is a secure cell within the No-MBP version, there are no bodies to use. Instead, it relies upon the parents of the child instead.  That is to say, when the 'Default Generator' reads the 'sex' of the fetus and finds it female, , it copies the body style of the mother. And if the 'sex' of the child is male, it will then use the father's body.  The problem here is when the Kokumaro Milk system is in place and the father of a child is also female.  Even if the TamagoClub ForceChildGender flag is set to 99 for all male, you will have a female child if the father is female.

While the persons who took out the dependencies for the No-MBP version of HiyokoGenerator thought they accounted for the generation of children of any mods you may have loaded, its child sex option was drastically affected. Sperm flagged female generates models based on the mother. And sperm flagged male generates models based on the father, even if the father is female.  So while it is adaptable to ANY race mods, it has a flaw which cannot be rectified.

I never used it myself.

EDIT:  Main Post edited. Content for LoversGenetics now includes the gender/race generating differences between the two.

I'm using the one that requires the MBP/x177 races for Hiyoko Generator. The problem still persists though, even if I uninstalled OCOv2 and started a new save.

I should try reinstalling this mod and the HGGF if it fixes the problem.

Also I don't use female-to-female sex so that's not even a problem.

This time, without the OCOv2, the children are still males even if ForceChildGender is set to 1 (default)

This started after installing OCOv2. Before I installed it, the mod worked perfectly.

EDIT: I'll try bringing back the vanilla characters meshes and textures. If it doesn't, then I'll have to reinstall the game and it's mods from scratch.

Question: If I set the ForceChildGender to 1-100 during pregnancy, would it affect the gender of the child in every reload?

Since I've been tweaking this setting ever since. The first time I set the gender to 100, there would be male children. I made a save before birth and changed the setting to 1. During  birthing I expected females only to give birth males.

The second one, is vise versa: I initially set it to 1 and I gave birth females. Set it back to 100, and I still gave birth to females.

If I initially set it to 50, would I have what I desire?

Is this really the source of the problem?

55 minutes ago, TheNobody1999 said:

Question: If I set the ForceChildGender to 1-100 during pregnancy, would it affect the gender of the child in every reload?

ForceChildGender is used during the ejaculation phase, determining for 'each' sperm delivered if the child is male or female.  Just as it is for OUR systems, the female egg doesn't determine gender, but the sperm that actually joins with it does.   So if ForceChildGender is set to 1, all sperm is female child making and the child will be female when the egg is fertilized.  If ForceChildGender is set to something like 50, 30, 60 (whatever),  then each sperm will be randomly male or female. And thus, it is the particular sperm that joins will determine the child's sex at time of fertilization.

When the fertilized egg matures into an embryo, all the data regarding the fertilized egg is transferred to the embryo; the parent's data including race, the sex determined by the sperm, and so on.   Likewise, the system performs the same when the embryo converts into a fetus,  The fetus stores all parental data necessary as well as the child's sex.  And we're just talking a binary value of 1 for male, 0 for female.

SAMPLE WITHIN HIYOKOGENERATOR'S DEFAULT GENERATOR WHERE SEX IS RELATED:

let race := GetRace genebase
		let sRace := sv_Construct "%n" race			;Additionaly, try a vague search on the race name strings
		if -1 < sv_Find "Argon" sRace
			;lizard race
			if Sex
				ar_Append aHiyo a3hgArgonM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			else
				ar_Append aHiyo a3hgArgonF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			endif
		elseif gene.

As said before, it looks at the genetics of the child's parent (here showing a selection if the base is argonian or argonoid), and using the sex to determine if it will be snagging a copy of the Argonoid male (a3hgArgonM01Ref) or Argonoid female (a3hgArgonF01Ref) NPC in the storage section I mentioned.

SAMPLE WITHIN THE NO-MBP HIYOKOGENERATOR'S DEFAULT GENERATOR WHERE SEX IS RELATED:

;Decide from which parent part gene is taken
	if Sex == 0
		let gene := MotherGene
		let genebase := MotherGeneBase
	endif
	if 0 == IsFormValid gene
		let gene := FatherGene
		let genebase := FatherGeneBase
	endif
    *MORE CODE HERE*
    *MORE CODE HERE*
	ar_Append aHiyo gene.CreateFullActorCopy      

And as said within the no-MBP version (for those reading), the genetics (gene) for the child, and the child's resulting body copied later, is based on the child's gender.  No matter what, children given a female assignment is going to use the mother as a base. And likewise, if the child is meant to be male, then the father's body is the base. And this sucks because there is less variation and it does not take the Kokumaro Milk setting into account.  But it DOES'NT care whether you use outside race mods.  A copy is a copy so any body copy is valid

Giving all the info on how the system's function works better I believe. ;)

So as you can see, changing the value does no good when the mother is already pregnant. Only during the ejaculation phase is where the ForceChildGender setting is used. And only by random luck if there is a mix between sperm will the child's genetics and sex be determined.

12 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

ForceChildGender is used during the ejaculation phase, determining for 'each' sperm delivered if the child is male or female.  Just as it is for OUR systems, the female egg doesn't determine gender, but the sperm that actually joins with it does.   So if ForceChildGender is set to 1, all sperm is female child making and the child will be female when the egg is fertilized.  If ForceChildGender is set to something like 50, 30, 60 (whatever),  then each sperm will be randomly male or female. And thus, it is the particular sperm that joins will determine the child's sex at time of fertilization.

When the fertilized egg matures into an embryo, all the data regarding the fertilized egg is transferred to the embryo; the parent's data including race, the sex determined by the sperm, and so on.   Likewise, the system performs the same when the embryo converts into a fetus,  The fetus stores all parental data necessary as well as the child's sex.  And we're just talking a binary value of 1 for male, 0 for female.

SAMPLE WITHIN HIYOKOGENERATOR'S DEFAULT GENERATOR WHERE SEX IS RELATED:

let race := GetRace genebase
		let sRace := sv_Construct "%n" race			;Additionaly, try a vague search on the race name strings
		if -1 < sv_Find "Argon" sRace
			;lizard race
			if Sex
				ar_Append aHiyo a3hgArgonM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			else
				ar_Append aHiyo a3hgArgonF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
			endif
		elseif gene.

As said before, it looks at the genetics of the child's parent (here showing a selection if the base is argonian or argonoid), and using the sex to determine if it will be snagging a copy of the Argonoid male (a3hgArgonM01Ref) or Argonoid female (a3hgArgonF01Ref) NPC in the storage section I mentioned.

SAMPLE WITHIN THE NO-MBP HIYOKOGENERATOR'S DEFAULT GENERATOR WHERE SEX IS RELATED:

;Decide from which parent part gene is taken
	if Sex == 0
		let gene := MotherGene
		let genebase := MotherGeneBase
	endif
	if 0 == IsFormValid gene
		let gene := FatherGene
		let genebase := FatherGeneBase
	endif
    *MORE CODE HERE*
    *MORE CODE HERE*
	ar_Append aHiyo gene.CreateFullActorCopy      

And as said within the no-MBP version (for those reading), the genetics (gene) for the child, and the child's resulting body copied later, is based on the child's gender.  No matter what, children given a female assignment is going to use the mother as a base. And likewise, if the child is meant to be male, then the father's body is the base. And this sucks because there is less variation and it does not take the Kokumaro Milk setting into account.  But it DOES'NT care whether you use outside race mods.  A copy is a copy so any body copy is valid

Giving all the info on how the system's function works better I believe. ;)

So as you can see, changing the value does no good when the mother is already pregnant. Only during the ejaculation phase is where the ForceChildGender setting is used. And only by random luck if there is a mix between sperm will the child's genetics and sex be determined.

By my understanding of your definition, I should trying making another save where the setting is 50/50. I'm sorry about this since I'm a noob for modding and I'm trying to fix my game. 

EDIT: Would resetting data in the TamagoClub Setting Spell work in the previous save?

No worries.  When it comes to Tamago/Hiyoko with the addition of all the mod-created children, it is highly recommended. In fact, it is considered recommended for most mod-loading.

I just hope my explanation was detailed enough.

• 2 weeks later...

The system will work with any race, even allowing for creature impregnation. One's limits will be based on .... very little.  However, one has to take some things into consideration when it comes to the children borne, whether using the original-styled HiyokoGenerator or the No-MBP HiyokoGenerator as discussed just a couple weeks prior (just above your post).

Now one can couple the HiyokoGenerator they so choose with the mod known as the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge (BELOW):

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1973-hiyokogeneratorgeneforge/

Note that it is not a replacement for HiyokoGenerator, but an add-on that uses Blockhead to replace the textures of the child with a preset limited number based on the child's father.  Apart of vanilla and Argonoid/Tabaxi-type textures, it doesn't apply any other textures.

And you can deal with creature children if you wished to use HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/565-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

Now going doggy style can literally give you puppies....

But if you use that mod, you might want some self-help books to read...  Hehehe...

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15039-the-books-of-brooding-mothers/

Tamago/Hiyoko replicates the mechanics of the pregnancy and reproductive system, but does not control body meshes.  However, there is a complete system that will take care of this issue...

I gotta laugh that he made the ponies preggies for his screenshot.

But FOLLOW the instructions and everything will be fine.  You will need OBSE 20 and SetbodyReboot of course. But the links are in the post. As are links to clothing adapted for the ladies.

14 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Tamago/Hiyoko replicates the mechanics of the pregnancy and reproductive system, but does not control body meshes.  However, there is a complete system that will take care of this issue...

I gotta laugh that he made the ponies preggies for his screenshot.

But FOLLOW the instructions and everything will be fine.  You will need OBSE 20 and SetbodyReboot of course. But the links are in the post. As are links to clothing adapted for the ladies.

I have all that and nothing was working outside of the mechanics of giving birth. Set Body wasn't even changing my PC's body when I was testing it.

3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

I have all that and nothing was working outside of the mechanics of giving birth. Set Body wasn't even changing my PC's body when I was testing it.

Starting fresh with Oblivion, I was planning on making my edits to LST before installing anything else.  Until this message, I did not re-install Tamago/Hiyoko until.......

7:02pm - Installing Tamago/Hiyoko

7:04pm - Used Fejeena Mod Order List (link in Yellow Signature) to put in proper load order

Setbody was aleady installed....

7:08pm - Installed TamagoSetbody

7:09pm - Running!!!  (see how fast I can get knocked up)

I began my trek to Bravil and the Underground, but I did a sidetrip to Borderwatch and kidnapped a pretty khajiit out of her bed.  My first slave, I entered the underground and knocked her up.  At the same time, I got my self preggers with Khajiit cub.  And then I went and rescued Quai from the clutches of an evil goblin with the price of salvation being my slave.

At 7:50 pm, the first signs of pregnancy with the young Khajiit began to show

7_50.JPG

It was only one minute later (that is with me  RESTING for hours of course) that my Crimson eyed Carrier-race babe began to show.

7_51.JPG

At 7:53pm, all three of us were showing, but the pretty Khajiit's belly began to swell more having entered the second trimester.

7_53.JPG

Go on much further (ie I zipped past the third trimester), and at 8:00, we had our first child borne. She has my nose!

8_00.JPG

After using REST for a few more minutes, I got a family portrait of Quai's baby that I sired with her, and the baby that the Khajiit babe gave me.  She has my beautiful crimson eyes!

8_06.JPG

And for those that say, all the babies are girls.... I went and had other kids by 8:12.  Sorry... the Underground is dark, so I lightened the pic.  As you can see, the tabaxi on the left is in a skirt, but she's standing with her brothers and two sisters.

8_12.JPG

This confirms that Movomo's TamagoSetBody works as I did absolutely no tweaks.... only putting it in the proper mod order as suggested in the Yellow Signature Link.   And it shows that the whole child gender feature works fine.

I would heavily recommend examining the Mod Order in the topic that the Yellow link goes to.  Personally, I COPIED it to a doc file so I don't have to keep going back-n-forth to it. ;)

Now, I delete the DATA file and reinsert my WIP data file.

22 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Also how do you force  the percentage rate for the child's race? 

Part of that is covered in post #115.  For both the original HiyokoGenerator and the No-MBP version of HiyokoGenerator, it is the GeneBase and Gene values that determine the child's race.  For the original generator, this data merely has a 50/50 chance of coming from the mother or the father.  And for the No-MPB version, the chance is based on the child's would-be gender which reflects the parent.  Female children get their mother's race profile, and males the father's.

But for the original, they use the x117 races, so there's an IF---End set of clauses.  If the genebase has a race begining with "ARG", then the child is an argonoid..  And there's a branch to test for khajiits, tabaxi and the like to choose some level of tabaxi.

It gets weirder with Gene Forge.  That takes the 'MESH' form of the mother and the textures of the father, but only based upon the selection of textures it supplies.  Quiet varied though.  I like it.