16 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

If you read that, you must have read my response thereafter.... Mod Order.  I posted a snippet of the recommended mod order and followed it with this:

The issues he had were the same as yours, so I am forced to assume he updated and corrected his mod order which solved his problems. This because I never heard back from him since.  Mind you, mod order is vital, not only for TamagoClub, but for most mods within Oblivion such as the interaction between LoversBitch and any version of LoversCreatures which could cause crash during certain quests, or differences between LoversPayBandit and PlayerSlaveEncounters and DarkBloodline.

♦       ♦       ♦

When one goes to the topic accessible by clicking the yellow link in my signature, scroll down until you find

The spoiler below this text is basically the BIBLE of mod order for Oblivion, though not updated with mods past 2013.  And don't trust certain Obivion game managers like WyreBash to sort mods automatically.  You 'must' manually sort Lovers mods yourself.

Ah, yep. Not even finished editing my list to be as close to yours as I can get it and it's already fixed it. Feeling real dumb, but thank you, aha.

• 2 weeks later...

The available and current download is Tamago Hiyoko Master Set.zip.   Within this compressed archive, you will find four individual zip files:

• TamagoClub v1_18_LDD.zip
  • HiyokoClub v1_15_LDD.zip
  • LoversTamagoClub v1_09_LDD.zip
  • LoversHiyokoClub v1_01.zip

The main file that everything is dependent is in the TamagoClub v 1_18_LDD.zip file.  And the files you extract from it go into your Oblivion\Data folder as any other mod.

Then you extract the contents of HiyokoClub v 1_15.   NOW..  that package comes with the 'MBP' styled HiyokoGenerator based on the original (ie... you need the MBP or ModularBeautifulPeople mod) or you use the supplied alternate HiyokoGenerator in the HiyokoGenerator(without MBP&x117) folder.

THEN... you extract and install the contents of LoversTamagoClub which is a LINK between TamagoClub and LAPF...   and then LoversHiyokoClub that offers general greetings for Hiyoko children to offset the whole "I HAVE NO GREETING" bug associated with non-vanilla npcs.

Make sure you have them in the correct MOD LOAD ORDER.  Placing mods however you wish can cause issues, and placing mods in a proper and defined order is a must.  One of my most recent issues was related to improper installation of LAPF and found it wasn't Tamago at all.  Click the YELLOW LINK in my signature and visit a page handling LAPF systems, and you will find a spoiler containing a Recommended Mod Order.

TAMAGOCLUB COCK-BLOCKS

AND BETTER LOOKING BRATS

As part of an upcoming update for another mod, TamagoClub has been updated to version 1.19, now adding two tokens that prevent an actor (NPC, Player, Creature) from ovulating and ejaculating vital sperm.  While these tokens are not introduced nor applied by TamagoClub or anything within this package, they can help define NPCs who may be sterile or barren and unable to have children.  This is an option that may be applied as an alternative to the Lovers with PK 'contraceptives' token.

Meanwhile, a bit of NPC race redefinement went on within the traditional MBP version of HiyokoGenerator.  Of the new MBP-type Hiyoko children added, the Orc children now sport traditional yellow orsimir eyes (I like that word.... orsimir) and may only have those as an inherit and dominant trait.  Meanwhile, the Wolf Elf and Lycanthrope Elf hiyoko now display ears proper for their race, previously adorning wood-elf ears by accident.

Meanwhile, the package now includes a read me file that lists the basic contents of the four .zip files within the download, and a generic Mod Load Order to follow. Along with that, the read me file also contains the url to the LAPF recommended Mod Order which I personally use with diligence.

Remember:  TamagoClub will reset and reload your TamagoClub.ini file once it detects a new version has been loaded.  Any settings altered in-game will be reverted.  Since the INI file has not structurally changed, you may wish to alter your current INI file itself to your preferred in-game settings if the two are different.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Dukky, I have another question. Well, actually two. This is for information only, no game issues.

In an earlier message I noted that a PC could get an unfertilized ovum from a dead NPC and sperm from yet another NPC. The two elements could then combine to make a fertilized ovum. If my PC was in the Luteal phase of her cycle this fertilized ovum could implant and make my PC pregnant even though neither the sperm or the ovum were hers. This only seems to happen if the ovum donor is either human or Mer. If I kill a creature, say a wolf, that was in its ovulation phase there is no ovum in the inventory. Is this deliberate or accidental?

Second question. I can sell both sperm and ova to a third party. If the third party is female and at the right (wrong) time in her cycle, will she get pregnant?

If you killed the wolf in its ovulation phase and it had no ovum... it's only because it didn't 'yet' generate that ovum.  Comically, you could take the WOLF's ovum and stick it in your player's womb for all intents :D   And yes, you could take sperm here, ovum there..... let the two mix up... have a little party. :kiss_wink:

Just remember, for wolf cubs to be borne (or any animal for that matter) you would 'also' need Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother installed.  To newbie readers, it doesn't replace Hiyoko Generator, but adds to it... and can add unexpected (or expected) pregnancy effects ... whether for good or ill.

Items sold and bought are put into the barterer's barter chest and should not be part of their actual personally work/carried inventory.  Consider the clothiers or armorers.  They're not wearing all that armor or clothing upon their person. Instead, they have a separate chest (or two... three... four....) that are tied to them as chests holding their goods.  So for selling sperm or ovum to an NPC, it should not make them pregnant.

Comically, the game MORROWIND did have items sold become part of an NPC's personal inventory.  Selling old Netch leather armor to the dunmer in Seyda Neen forced the dunmer to wear it.  Thankfully, this doesn't happen with the latter games from Oblivion and on.

Edited by LongDukDong

OK, thanks. I've certainly seen times where a dead bandit was in her ovulation phase but there was no ovum present. It's just that I didn't remember seeing a creature in ovulation phase who had an ovum in her inventory. On that same note, when does the ovum appear? I kind of thought, ovulation phase begins ovum is created. So there's a time delay between when the ovulation phase begins and when the PC/NPC actually produces an ovum.

Second answer - that explains why if I sell some sperm to, say, Rasheeda; terminate the dialogue than restart the dialogue, the sperm is no longer shown in her inventory. It's been moved to the barter chest.

New question, this one potentially a game issue.

The way I understand it, Tamago Club sets up/creates the reproductive mechanisms including providing a womb to any female character. The womb is shown in the PC's inventory. Control clicking on the womb gives the player a status check on the menstrual cycle. So if my PC has a 14 day cycle - 2 days early follicular, 6 days late follicular, 2 days ovulation, 4 days luteal; then each day of the cycle will show as "menstrual phase name, day number" where the number would be between 1 and 14. So the check might be "late follicular day 7" or words to that effect.  In the same way, the mod, Tamago Player HUD, should show (or is supposed to show) the exact same info.  It doesn't.

In my current game,  my PC shows  "Luteal (Day 13)" on the HUD but "Early follicular day 2" when I look at her womb in inventory. A game week ago (earlier today), both locations showed the same date and period in the menstrual cycle. Any ideas as to how these dates could get out of synch? And how do I get them back in synch? I have made no changes to either mod or their respective ini's today.

And did I mention in an earlier post that her menstrual cycle starts on Day 0, not Day 1? That's not as big a surprise as it might otherwise be since the game itself starts each month on Day 0. I'm guessing that the menstrual cycle date is somehow tied to the game generated monthly date. If I'm wrong then who knows why the weird date issue.

On 7/29/2022 at 5:57 PM, KentuckyExpat said:

And did I mention in an earlier post that her menstrual cycle starts on Day 0, not Day 1?

Um...

On 7/28/2022 at 2:06 PM, KentuckyExpat said:

Just a heads up. The first day of my PC's menstrual cycle is Day 0, not Day 1.  How come?

You did.... in TamagoPlayerHud just days ago.  And I responded thus...

On 7/28/2022 at 8:43 PM, LongDukDong said:

Very likely... because 1 day has not passed.  It goes by the passage of days.  This akin to index position in an array of variables, the first value in an array being at index position 0.

So likely, Hakumen Oshite Mairu decided to show his menstrual count display from 1 on up.  And maou chose to begin with 0.

They were written by two separate modders afterall.

Edited by LongDukDong

In the old / Original version you don't have a day 0 (I just tested it in game)

I have a menstrual cycle of 28 days  and after day 28 I have day 1 , NOT 0.

0 makes no sense at all.   If I set a 28 day cycle I want to know the day when I look in the menu. If my fertile period starts on the 14th, I want to know how many days I have left.

At day 7 I know I have 4 days if my sperm life is 2 days. 7+4 = 11.  End of day 11 I can have sex and end of day 13 the sperms are dead and with the beginning of day 14 there is a chance that ovulation will occur at any time.

But if the 28 day cycle starts with 0 in the menu it does not correspond to the settings in the ini. In the ini I have 1 to 28  and in game I have 0 to 27 ? !  WHY ?

And the calculation in game . . . Day 7 is day 8 of the cycle , so I only have 3 days "sex without consequences" . . . because day 14 in the ini is day 13 in game.

Or is day 0 additional?  28 day cycle  and day 0 ?  I've never played your version, so I don't know and can not test it.

EDIT:

of coures the follicle/ovum and sperm starts with day 0.  The menu text is "alive since...  "

It starts with 0 , and after some hours you see 0.2 or 0.5 day

Edited by fejeena
14 hours ago, fejeena said:

In the old / Original version you don't have a day 0 (I just tested it in game)

Yes... as I stated....

19 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Hakumen Oshite Mairu decided to show his menstrual count display from 1 on up.

That being TamagoClub, the current version... the old version... nothing had changed.  This while the HUD designed by maou chose to start the count from 0.

Edited by LongDukDong

Fejeena's right though. While the ovum timeframe would be from 0 to whatever number of days the ovum is viable since we are looking at the beginning and end of a discreet event, the day function in Tamago should be from 1 to whatever length of time the player decides the cycle should end because "it is a cycle". Cycles don't start at 0.

This point you wish to drag on forced my hand to call upon a moderator as I kept stating that the design would not change, that in programming, you do start with 0...  especially when it pertains to indexed arrays and system counters... and that it was how maou createdd it years ago with absolutely no complaints for nearly a decade.

When it comes to the underlying mechanics and the values generated, I have a philosophy.  If the original designer set it as such, it remains set as such.  One cannot assume something is a bug or defect as the author may have that value be tied into another system.   This is a philosophy to whichI hold true and with consistency as shown here...

On 7/10/2022 at 5:44 PM, LongDukDong said:

As towards the final suggestion, that would likely interfere with other mods that are already in play with LoversRaperS which account for other Rape-based features.  One I am aware allow mod's rape system to also subjugate players into slaves.  To account for one new feature, this could very well eliminate compatibility with the others. And the values and their calculations will remain the same as they have for all these years.  So, ... nope.

While my reply above was based on knowledge of actual existing mods, I must assume that there may be mods of which I have no knowledge and must continue with the actual counting system which maou defined.

We do not know if maou made any additional features for TamagoPlayerHud, but that is not to say that other features were not in the works or did/does, in fact, exist.  Neither maou nor Kilana have been present since 2017. But if such features/mods do exist, then changing this system would nullify and make incompatible those which may yet be discovered.  And there have been... some classic and lost mods discovered over the months and years.

And of note, this is the Tamago/Hiyoko Set thread, and the initial query you pose began 'properly' within the thread for the HUD where I too initially answered.

So that.. is that.

Sometimes I just hate this shit!

Listen folks. This Thread is owned by @LongDukDong. That means if he wants the sky to be pink and the sea fuchsia, he can do it. You are welcome to make respectful suggestions but harassing comments and what can only be fairly categorized as nagging are NOT acceptable behavior. I have hidden several posts but I have NOT (yet) given any Warnings. Please don't make me regret that choice - for that matter, please don't make me come back here at all.

Fair enough, Dukky. I appreciate both your work and your decision not to make certain changes to a mod you didn't create. Didn't mean to annoy you.

New question - in an earlier message you noted that it is possible to give (?) an NPC who doesn't have one a functioning womb. The example you used concerned some character from the Shivering Isles DLC.. Just wondering, how is that done?

Many ways..... :D

First, TamagoClub itself allows you to open up an NPCs inventory to see a womb.  Assuming an NPC is dead, you could 'acquire' the womb of a dead female...  and then sneakily use pickpocket skills to REVERSE-pick-pocket another living NPC and skeakily install it there.

Second, TamagoClub had a few allowances and hidden nuances which Hakumen Oshite Mairu left behind... which I build upon.  And with that, the TamagoFertilityClinic mod has more 'entertaining' spell effects than one would have imagined.  For example, the Epicine Ensured spell ensures that a targeted individual has... a... womb... regardless of gender. 

Epicine basically means "having characteristics of both genders", so this is a startup point in my mind to really screw with things. :tounge_xd:  I do try to push the envelope in options, though I also do constrict myself if it is following another's work.

• 2 weeks later...

A child was born (hurray!), then she charged the guards and died.

Did i do something wrong or am i missing a setting ? It doesn't seem like children are supposed to be feral or is that taken from the parent ?

Edit:

I did it again, and it seems to be fine outside leyawinn castle, but its a fight once inside. Is there a way to control your child ?

Edited by tontje

I literally answered that nineteen hours ago here:  :P

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/196155-agressive-follower/

It has to do with the child inheriting factions and/or classes from a parent that ... might... disagree with others.  IE, if you got busy with a Bandit, don't expect the bandit 'child' and an imperial guard to get along well.  And yep, that's how its been.  BUT, you can read there about two mods that address this.

Yeah.... and for the 'PC' members, Hiyoko would be best.  Someone was on a tear about children and mature content, posting in the forum that wanted the forum entirety shut down.

* Since then, I put a 'maturity and adulthood system in place, and 'age-based' blocks in a variety of my mod rewrites. ;) 

Hey, after I installed the mods i cannot start the game anymore. I also followed the installation guide.

This is my mod order btw.

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp

Pls help :D

3 hours ago, RestionR said:

Hey, after I installed the mods i cannot start the game anymore. I also followed the installation guide.

This is my mod order btw.

Reveal hidden contents

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp

Pls help :D

I'm not sure what OBME.dll and OBME_CS.dll do in the Data\OBSE\Plugins folder. Are they not necessary because removing them fixed my issue with the game not starting up and crashing right at the loading screen. If your game still crashes after you've fixed your load order try to see if you have either of those .dll files in your Data\OBSE\Plugins folder and remove them.

Edited by Zaragorov
2 hours ago, Zaragorov said:

I'm not sure what OBME.dll and OBME_CS.dll do in the Data\OBSE\Plugins folder. Are they not necessary because removing them fixed my issue with the game not starting up and crashing right at the loading screen. If your game still crashes after you've fixed your load order try to see if you have either of those .dll files in your Data\OBSE\Plugins folder and remove them.

Curiouser and Curiouser...   OBME is the Oblivion Magic Enhancer plugin.  I use it to allow the use of custom Icons for the Spell effects.  Insofar as issues, OBME has issues with OBSE version 0018 or older.  So users of mods that require OBSE 0019 or newer should have no issues, and TamagoClub requires 0020 or newer.

Yes, you can remove OBME from the setup as it is used SOLELY for the application of the Icons and will not hamper gameplay if removed. But it is very odd that you are running into this problem if using OBSE 20 as I have been using OBME with it for well over a year.

Edited by LongDukDong
17 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Curiouser and Curiouser...   OBME is the Oblivion Magic Enhancer plugin.  I use it to allow the use of custom Icons for the Spell effects.  Insofar as issues, OBME has issues with OBSE version 0018 or older.  So users of mods that require OBSE 0019 or newer should have no issues, and TamagoClub requires 0020 or newer.

Yes, you can remove OBME from the setup as it is used SOLELY for the application of the Icons and will not hamper gameplay if removed. But it is very odd that you are running into this problem if using OBSE 20 as I have been using OBME with it for well over a year.

Oh I see... I dunno I'm using 22.6.1 I think. Anyway is the reason why my hotkey doesn't hide the text as well when I hide icon because I don't have the OBME dlls?