Is there a way to play around with HiyokoClub creation data?

As a nord female, I had a child by a dunmer male and the child came out looking like a nord female. An almost exact clone of me, really.
While I understand that both parents' information should be taken into account, it's a bit strange for a pasty white nord to have a dunmer father.

It'd be really nice to be able to tweak this.

First off... 

FUNCTIONS:

*   TamagoClub.Esm

C:reates the Menstrual and Reproduction Cycle, and triggers birthing mode.  Relies on other mods for produced Children if children are to appear.

*   HiyokoClub.Esm

Creates a system that ages and controls children.  Relies on a system to actually bring children into gaming environment.

*   LoversTamagoClub.Esp

A Hook that connects the TamagoClub system into Lovers with PK for sperm acquisition.

*   HiyokoGenetics.Esp

Permits a child to have genetic strengths and underlying (not visual)  traits of both parents. Includes a spell to examine their stats and parentage.

*   HiyokoGenerator.Esp

Readies and generates up to 400 pre-made Children based on 26 models which are copied/used when a child is borne.

That;s the basics of each mod's function.  But as you can see from the last description, the children within HiyokoGenerator are already visually created.  Only the eyes and Hair are visually altered during the child's creation and birth.  Well, that and any possessions.  On its inception, it used only the MBP (Modular Beautiful People) script and that mod's child-like races and heads.  Of these (well, with the original MBP version) your children will be Argonoid, Kunne, Chanpon, Human (a race),  Human Lop-Eared, Lop-Eared Elf and Elf Mini, Snow Tabaxi, Tabaxi, White Tabaxi and Wild Tabaxi.  So nope, they didn't have any Dunmer nor Orsimer (Orc) child races in the mix.

(Comically, Genrator is the only mod I didn't need to touch.....  :P )

NOW...

Another mod out there called HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge is available.  It works with HiyokoGenerator, but uses Blockhead techniques to modify the children's appearance.  If you think Setbody was something. to mess with.... watch out!   In essence, it attempts to pick a close-match skeletal makeup of one parent and skin texture style of the other parent to make a child.  So children with dunmer complexions  can be generated.   Oh, you do not need the hggf addon that accompanies the Gene Forge package.  It's no longer needed.

But it gets kinda weird seeing a child with a Khajit face but human skin.... it's face all puffy out for that feline snout.  Or a white-skinned orc child.  :P   But the reverse may happen and you get a child that looks normal except she has the green complexion of an orc.   It uses the skins of the Vanilla races in this, so don't expect to get children with a 'Abyss Demon' skin complexion.

HRM....

Don't forget to doublecheck the Children Gender / a4tc.ForceChildGender value in the TamagoClub.ini.   It's defaulted to make every child borne female.  That's the way it initally comes.  I set mine to 50 so I have a 50/50 spread (supposedly) with male and female offspring.

Thanks for the suggestion!
I tried implementing HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge and luckily didn't break anything. I had a bit of an issue later on with blockhead texts over the faces, but was able to find posts within that thread mentioning that it's because the heads default to the vanilla head style and I just need to delete that blockhead texture to fix it.
So.. I think that's all good now.

Yeah! I had a look at the ini file before using it and set the ratio for gender to about 65.

The only issue that I've noticed I'm having is with the "Go with daddy" command.
I will give the command, and the child will respond in affirmation, but end up still following me around. I've had to just offload them in my run down house for now.
Would something be conflicting with this command that it's being ignored in such a way? Unless there are certain males that the child won't follow?
That being said, I saw another child in Anvil who was following the father instead of the mother. I won't pretend to know how this works, but.... I don't know.
My load order should be fine though.

Maybe the daddy is dead? Was a bandit, necromancer, marauder ,.....  and respawned after 3 days,  so the daddy was replced by a new NPC.

And not sure if a child can follow a father that is not persistent or has " No Low Level Processing " flag.

24 minutes ago, fejeena said:

And not sure if a child can follow a father that is not persistent or has " No Low Level Processing " flag.

And daddy (or Mommy) needs to be fairly close and in the same cell.

I've been having issues with detecting if Daddy or Mommy for a given child is actually around.  :/

What about dead daddy? If the dead daddy lies in the same cell  he is very near. 

Does the child follow his dead deddy?  Follow him to death? (commits suicide)

Do not tell me you don't have that option in the settings.

Oh, I took the little brat directly to its father. If it was going to work, I gave it all the lenience it needed.
The father "Alval Uvani" is definitely not dead, but also non-essential and travels between towns. So I don't know if he's treated differently.

Don't know, I use the "old" or original  Tamago Mods without any dialogs with the children.  So I do not have the "follow your father" dialog and can not test it.

But Alval Uvani  should work. Is persistent, no respawn , no low level shit . . . and id not dead.

Maybe you had sex with too many men and he is not the father? Slut :classic_wink::classic_biggrin:  (yes i know you can check the father. Even with my old tamago version it is possible)

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Don't know, I use the "old" or original  Tamago Mods without any dialogs with the children.  So I do not have the "follow your father" dialog and can not test it.

But Alval Uvani  should work. Is persistent, no respawn , no low level shit . . . and id not dead.

Maybe you had sex with too many men and he is not the father? Slut :classic_wink::classic_biggrin:  (yes i know you can check the father. Even with my old tamago version it is possible)

Oh, really? Is there any particular reason for using the old versions?

Yeah, he should. They're being weird.

Shots fired. XD
I don't even know how it happened to be honest. I was chilling in the cellar with my weirdo bud Sinderion when I was attacked. I didn't think other people went into his cellar? Unless I was clocked beforehand.

No, but i used the old version for a long time and they work. And I do not need any of the updates in the new version. Why change it if everthing is fine?

Yes, yes, after a party sleeping in the cellar and pregnant the next day. :classic_biggrin:

Ah, yes. You don't want to push your luck with a perfect set-up. XD
Speaking of which, I think I angered mine.

I wasn't going to be doing anything else with my load order, but then the fact that redguards had a substantially noticeable neck seam because of a striking colour variation between head and body and that my hands would go ghostly white while equipping armour or clothing got the better of me.
So I installed Seamless for OCOv2 and the EVE clothing and armour sets.
I thought that it would be okay because they didn't come before Hiyoko in the load order.
I was wrong.

So now Hiyoko is angry with me. If I try to load the game, it will run for about a minute before eventually CTDing. Sooner if I attempt to wait or reset Hiyoko.
I know that Hiyoko is the culprit because the game is fine if I go back to an earlier save before the child was born.
I don't suppose there's another way to reset the system since Hiyoko spazzes out if I try to do it in game?

It won't kill me if I have to start from an earlier save (I'll just god-mode it to get through quicker), but at the same time I'd rather not repeat the last few quests I've done.
Going to the save that I made just before the child was born, I was able to successfully shoot another one out and then save it from cleaning. I then cleaned Hiyoko and Tamago just to be careful.
The game doesn't crash with them.
Long story short, I'd rather not backtrack this little bit quest wise, but if I do have to... it was still worth it.

Oh. Is that what people get up to in cellars? XD

This how Hiyoko is behaving towards me, by the way. ↓

Spoiler

1555135928969.jpg

Sorry to interrupt ya`lls friendly banter, but...

I use MO, and I can`t figure out how to install this. Any tips would be appreciated.

Spoiler

I downloaded the "omod" version. OBMM came on(didn`t even realize I had it installed). I don`t use OBMM so it took me a second to realize what happened. Closed OBMM. I downloaded wrong file. I must need the non-omod version. Download it. Open it, expecting 2 versions of all the files, but there`s only 3 files. 1 of them has "non-x117" and regular version inside it`s folder(HyokoClub), but the other 2 don`t mention "x117". Are they non-x117 too? IDK. Anyway, what do I do? What I THINK I should do is pull out the "non-x117 HyokoClub" and the other 2 files, which only contain 1 version(the Tamago mods don`t have x117 requirement?), .7z them, and install as 3 separate mods. (I saw the 2 genetics mods are included in one of the 3 files)

EDIT: Took a better look at the 3 files in the Tamago/Hyoko Masterset...Hyoko wasn`t hard to figure out, and repacked it(with .esp from non-x117 folder), with Genetics/Generator included. Here`s hoping I did it right. Looked over the other 2, and they seem good to go(provided they don`t require MBP/x117). So this wasn`t as hard to figure out as I first thought. As long as the Tamago mods are the right "non-x117" version. Be nice to get confirmation that that is the case.

Mod Organizer?  Not Mod Organizer 2 ?  Either way, they seem a little... hapenstance with OBSE from what I have read.  *Cest la vie* 

And Mod Organizer doesn't like OMOD?  *GASP!!!!!*   Well, it's a good thing I gave options, eh?  And a help file more helpful than,,,,  okay, I did retranslate what was needed of the original help files, but the help files didn't describe the 'ORDER' in which the mods need to be placed, eh?

For the master files, TamagoClub.esm and HiyokoClub.esm go are placed directly below Lovers with PK.esm in that order:

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Even if you have other mods like LoversCreatures.esm, Tamago and Hiyoko appear below Lovers first.

And I know, I usually pack my graphics and sound resources into a single BSA.  But Tamago is a different beast and Tamago will not access its menstrual cycle menu graphics from a BSA.  Its graphics must be within the Textures\Menus\Icons\TamagoClub folder.  If I don't understand the mechanics, I am not messing with it.  Nope nope nope.

Now of the other mods in the package, the order is LoversTamagoClub.esp, LoversGenetics.esp and LoversGenerator.esp, all three in that order BEFORE the Lovers with PK.esp.  Yeah, Before it, and not after.

For LoversGenerator... yeah, you have either the x117 version of the no-x117 version.  Unless you have the MBP (ModularBeautifulPeople) and x117 races loaded in your collection of mods, you'll want the no-x117 version of LoversGenerator.

There's plenty more mods available regarding the Tamago/Hiyoko Collection.  Both Fejeena and I have Yellow Links in our signatures that can direct you to a MOD ORDER list to ensure you have mods arranged properly, including TamagoHiyoko mods.

And this topic's download page also has "Tamago and Hiyoko - A Guide Book" (TamagoGuide.esp) which lets you purchase a nice little instructive manual you can read in-game. The book can be found in the four book stores in Tamriel.    :/  Seriously, eight cities and only four book stores?  Someone's slacking...

• 2 weeks later...

Playing the Hiyoko/Tamago mods, I found that some of the dialogue to describe how sperm got to where it was and how children were made was worded a little stiff, and sometimes did not seem to add up. I hope people don't mind me editing it.

So I edited two of the scripts for within LoversTamagoClub.esp. "a4tccGetTextSituation" and "a4tcfGetTextExamine".
All I've done is change the wording of some of the message dialogue. I haven't edited the way that the rest of the script works at all.
I wanted to post my edited version of these scripts here in case anyone else wanted them. You can change them from within the construction set.
I use the most recent version of these mods, and I've included the entire script, so you can just copy and paste the whole thing.

For those who do not know how to edit a script in the CS.... (reveal the spoiler)

Spoiler

I'll write this with the assumption that you also do not know how to load the correct file for editing.

1) Open the folder icon and locate your file for editing (e.g. LoversTamagoClub.esp). 
Double-click it to check the file and then select "Set as Active File". Hit "OK". 
The file will be loaded with any dependencies, but with this being the active file, it will be the only esp actually edited.
If you get any warnings, just ignore them and select "Yes to all'.

2) Open the "Gameplay" tab and navigate down to "Edit Scripts...".

3) Open the folder icon and select the script you wish to edit (e.g. a4tccGetTextSituation ...). Double-click to open.
Once you've confirmed that the correct script is selected, I advise selecting all of the text within the current script and backing it up within a new document just in case something goes wrong.
After this, you can copy all of my script from the appropriate document and replace the old script.
Press the save button for the script and close the window.

4) You will now have to opt to save again from the main window.
Once it has processed, you may close the construction set.

5) One thing that editing an esp seems to do is that it changes its load order.
You will need to place the esp back into its original position and save the order before you can continue.
After that, you're free to open your game.

Let me mention more about what I've changed here.

"a4tccGetTextSituation"

The one line that really got to me in this script was :

let fmt := "%z is located in the %z."

This didn't translate when looking at the text data in game. This line has been changed to :

let fmt := "%z was inseminated by %z."

I have changed the position names to read cleaner by adding article words to them. I have also renamed some terms.

Cowgirl ー> the cowgirl

Doggy ー> the doggy

Missionary(Lying) ー> the missionary

Front(Standing) ー> a holding

Non-penetration(Fellatio/Blowjob etc) ー> in non-penetrative circumstances

Beast-like ー> a beast-like

Unknown ー> an unknown

I also changed the description of how the sex acts were performed and whether or not someone had lost their virginity.

"%z by having sex in %z position %z" ー> "%z after having sex in %z position %z"
"%z by letting it out in %z position %z" ー> "%z after ejaculating in %z position %z"
"%z by being raped and cummed inside in %z position %z" ー> "%z after being raped in %z position %z"
"%z by being forcefully ejaculated to vagina in %z position %z" ー> "%z after committing reverse rape in %z position %z"
". It was the first experience of %z" ー> ". It was %z's first experience"
". It was The first time for %z" ー> ". It was %z's first time"

N.B. I wasn't actually sure what was meant by "%z by being forcefully ejaculated to vagina in %z position %z" as I have never seen it before, but I am assuming it is for instances of female offender or futanari rape. If I am incorrect in this assumption, feel free to edit back or reword this line.

"a4tcfGetTextExamine"

Only three lines were changed in this file.
Possessive markers were added, and some lines were tidied or reworded.

"%z first vaginal cumshot was by %z." ー> "%z's first vaginal cumshot was by %z."

"%z was fertilized by sperm of %z." ー> "%z's ovum was fertilized by the sperm of %z."

"%z became pregnant by sperm of %z." ー> "%z was impregnated by %z."

Lastly, I edited a line from Hiyoko Genetics and also cleaned the wording of two of the message boxes.
"a4hcqMain"

"Beginnings: A child of %z and %z." ー> "Beginnings: %z bore a child fathered by %z."

"Remove the Umblical Cord of %n?%rBy doing this the child will be severed from this world.%rThis is considered a crime, so by doing this your infamous increases.%rDo you still want to proceed?|[ Yes ]|[ No ]" ー> "Remove the Umbilical Cord from %n?%rThe child will be severed from the world.%rThis is considered a crime, so doing this will increase your infamy.%rDo you still want to proceed?|[ Yes ]|[ No ]"

"You have cut off ties of %n with the world." ー> "%n's ties with the world have been severed."

Now, all these changes are really quite minimal in the grand scheme of things, and it may not seem that it would make much of a difference.
It probably doesn't to most, but does make for a smoother reading experience if you're fussy like that.

Preview the screenshots to see how these changes play out in-game.
(I know that the screenshots show a change from "fertilized" to the British spelling (fertilised), but this is only reflected within my own game.)

a4tccGetTextSituation.txt a4tcfGetTextExamine.txt a4hcqMain.txt

Open the spoilers to preview screenshots of the changes made.

Spoiler

00 Womb.png

Spoiler

01 Sperm.png

Spoiler

02 FertilisedOvum.png

Spoiler

03 Embryo-Foetus.png

Spoiler

04 Child.png

Edit* 

Hello,

I'll post a full copy of my load order and everything I have installed which, for the record, could probably use a cleaning but for now my game runs without crashes or bugs (except eyes -_-. Eyes always seem to be an issue) so I'm not eager to mess with it at all. That being said, the child born between player and an npc came out a bit odd. It was bald except for two black horns on the back of her head and what looked like the end of hair poking out the bottom of her jaws. So I think the hairs are mismatched or something weird is happening. 

Edit* Btw not everything on that list is actually activated. There's a good 8-10 mods on there that are disabled. Don't know if that makes a difference or not here. 

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.5.10]
02  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  CM Partners.esm
05  DKImperials.esm
06  Cute Leather Dress.esm
07  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 6.0.13]
08  X.Races.Comp.esm
09  IceElfRace.esm
0A  TamagoClub.esm
0B  HiyokoClub.esm
0C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
0D  x117race.esm
0E  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]
++  Cobl Tweaks.esp  [Version 1.44]
0F  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
10  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
11  DLCHorseArmor.esp
12  DLCOrrery.esp
13  DLCVileLair.esp
14  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
15  DLCSpellTomes.esp
16  DLCThievesDen.esp
17  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
18  DLCFrostcrag.esp
19  Knights.esp
1A  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
1B  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
++  Symphony of Violence.esp
1C  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.5.10]
1D  See You Sleep DLL.esp
1E  See You Sleep DLL - DLCVileLair.esp
1F  OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.72]
20  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer for OOO.esp
21  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
22  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
++  Enemy Weapons dont drop.esp
23  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
++  Female Amulets.esp
++  Nude Humanlike Spriggan Tweaked.esp
24  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
25  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
26  Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp  [Version 3.08]
27  CM Partners.esp
28  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
29  CM Partners More NPCs.esp
**  Personality Idles - Modified version.esp  [Version 1.5]
2A  Nightlife of Cyrodiil.esp
2B  Available Arcane Enchanters.esp
2C  MidasSpells.esp
2D  Natural_Weather_HDR_with_darker_Nights_by_Max_Tael_RD.esp
2E  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael_RD.esp
2F  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
30  CM Partners NPC.esp
31  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
32  Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
33  Natural_Weather_HDR_2.1.3_coloroverride.esp.esp
34  Mondstein - female Companion.esp
35  The Flying Ship.esp
36  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
37  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
38  GrabCompanionV2.esp
39  Proper Male and Female Sitting.esp
3A  AinmhiRaceReworked-RensBeautyPackFull.esp
3B  Kaleencolors.esp
3C  KaleencolorsP2.esp
3D  CuteElf11.esp  [Version 1.3.5]
3E  Ren_Beauty_Pack_Expanded_Compilation.esp
**  AinmhiRace.esp
3F  DKImperials.esp
40  DATalitha.esp
41  CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
42  Enhanced Grabbing.esp  [Version 0.5]
43  Enhanced Grabbing Lovers Patch.esp
44  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
45  Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp  [Version 01]
++  OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
46  Apachii Goddess Store All Wigs Clothing.esp
47  AinmhiRaceReworked-RensBeautyPackHairsOnly.esp
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
48  VanityCameraModX.esp
49  Tight Minidress.esp
4A  Exnem Pekka Pumps.esp
4B  Immersive Weapons.esp
4C  EY_Vampirehunter.esp
4D  CapesandCloaks.esp
4E  Corset Dress.esp
4F  Dwemer_Skyship_1_1_0.esp
50  kuerteeCleanUp.esp  [Version 0.61]
51  Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 1.1]
52  Mage'sSkyHouse.esp
53  P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]
54  AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp
55  AliveWaters.esp
56  AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp
57  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
58  LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
59  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
5A  LoversRapeSlave.esp
5B  LoversRaperS.esp
5C  LVSSP_Creatures.esp
5D  R18PN - Lingeries.esp
5E  LoversPayBandit.esp
5F  LoversBed.esp
60  LoversBackup2.esp
61  LoversDeathDenied.esp
62  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
63  LoversMB2.esp
64  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
65  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
66  VipCxjHHTest.esp
67  DM-Lingerie.esp
68  Dungeon Explorer.esp
69  HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp
6A  DADark Seducers.esp
6B  TACMTifaLovehart.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
6C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
6D  DemonRace.esp  [Version 2.9.16]
6E  HentaiSummerFesta.esp
6F  DAFeria.esp
70  X.Races.Comp.esp
71  03MasterDemonRace.esp
72  03YugiHybrid.esp
73  Xenonomicon.esp
74  TamagoGuide.esp
75  LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
76  Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp
77  DMMagesGloves.esp
78  Jov'sMagesGloves.esp
79  SupremeMagicka.esp  [Version 0.90b]
7A  SM_ShiveringIsles.esp  [Version 0.90]
++  SM_Scrolls.esp  [Version 0.90]
++  SM_SigilStone.esp  [Version 0.90]
++  SM_DLCSpellTome.esp  [Version 0.90]
7B  SM_EnchantStaff.esp  [Version 0.90]
++  SM_COBL.esp  [Version 0.90]
++  SM_OOO.esp  [Version 0.90]
7C  adTreeHome.esp
7D  HepsCloth002-BasicWears.esp
7E  MountainTower.esp  [Version 6.0]
7F  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
80  Flying Island House.esp
81  HiyokoGenerator.esp
82  HiyokoGenetics.esp
83  LoversTamagoClub.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
84  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
85  SetBody.esp
86  Better Cities Full - OOO.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
87  Better Cities Full.esp  [Version 6.0.13]
88  Better Imperial City - OOO.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
++  Better Cities - COBL.esp  [Version 6.0.12]
89  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 6.0.12]
8A  TamagoSetBody.esp
8B  Better Cities .esp  [Version 6.0.10]
8C  Better Cities Chorrol - Knights of the Nine.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
8D  Better Cities - Alternative Start Arrive by Ship.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
8E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
8F  kuerteeDetectLifeEffect.esp
90  kuerteeNightEyeShader.esp
8 hours ago, Synel said:

I'll post a full copy of my load order

Sort your Mods!  Your load order is a mess.

Hope your game is not in C : / program files !   Mods NOT installed with Nexuus or Vortex Modmanager.

Sort manually and use the BOSS  load order txt file  or run the BOSS tool and then sort the unsorted Mods manually and fix the Lovers Mods ( BOSS  does not sort Lovers Mods right )

NEVER use LOOT for Oblivion.

More about load order ( example load order )  Link for BOSS  ,....   see my yellow Link below.

13 hours ago, Synel said:

Edit* Btw not everything on that list is actually activated. There's a good 8-10 mods on there that are disabled. Don't know if that makes a difference or not here. 

Knowing what mods that you actually have active does help. It would be those affecting what you have now, unless important meshes and textures have been overridden by other installations.
That being said, if you plan on activating all of these mods, the larger load order will eventually be equally as important.

As a note, I see that you use CM Partners.
Look into this follower mod and its components instead. I find that it suits better.

I see that you have a bashed patch. In addition to what Fejeena has said, this is what I would recommend you doing to sort you load order.

1) Use Oblivion Mod Manager to keep track of your mods.

2 ) Sort your mods through BOSS.
3 ) Refer to Fejeena's load order example on their yellow link to see where Lovers mods should be placed, and adjust any mods that BOSS hasn't sorted. You will be able to tell, because they would have fallen to the bottom of the load order and will not match the indicated structure (armour, companions, races, etc.).
4 ) Save your load order in Oblivion Mod Manager. ( Import/Export > Export load order > name and save)
5 ) Load up LOOT to process your mods. I know that Fejeena said not to use it... and we're still not going to in that sense. However, when using Wrye Bash, it can be crucial to process your mods through LOOT as it provides additional bash tags to mods that BOSS does not. This is the only occasion that we will use LOOT for anything related to Oblivion.
6 ) Load up Oblivion Mod Manager again and import your saved load order that would have been changed by LOOT. ( Import/Export > Import load order > find you saved load order and open)

It is also important to note that most Lovers mod creators will advise you to never process Lovers mods through Wrye Bash. Save your bashed patch for Nexus content.

Also note that I say "Oblivion Mod Manager" (OBMM) and not "Mod Organiser" (MO).
It seems like a lot of people assume that they are the same program. They're not.

Hey Fejeena and Rheia,

I actually thought I was using Boss to sort my mods but it apparently never did the actual sorting part. Just gave the sorted master list. Got that sorted out. New mod list below and everything working fine. Kid looks normal. 

And tbh I never used MO or OMM. It's always been the OBMM. Basically use that, wrye bash and Boss. I tend to use loot just to see what mods have dirty edits and such.

Thank you both for the information and advice. Mad mod is awesome. If there's anything else you'd recommend I'm always looking for more mods. 

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
03  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.5.10]
04  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 6.0.13]
05  Lovers with PK.esm
06  TamagoClub.esm
07  HiyokoClub.esm
08  CM Partners.esm
09  DKImperials.esm
0A  IceElfRace.esm
0B  Cute Leather Dress.esm
0C  x117race.esm
0D  X.Races.Comp.esm
0E  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0F  Better Cities .esp  [Version 6.0.10]
10  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
11  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
12  Natural_Weather_HDR_with_darker_Nights_by_Max_Tael_RD.esp
13  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael_RD.esp
14  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
15  Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
16  Natural_Weather_HDR_2.1.3_coloroverride.esp.esp
17  Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 1.1]
18  AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp
19  AliveWaters.esp
1A  AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp
1B  Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp
1C  Nightlife of Cyrodiil.esp
1D  See You Sleep DLL.esp
1E  kuerteeCleanUp.esp  [Version 0.61]
1F  DLCHorseArmor.esp
20  DLCOrrery.esp
21  DLCVileLair.esp
22  See You Sleep DLL - DLCVileLair.esp
23  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
24  DLCSpellTomes.esp
25  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
26  CapesandCloaks.esp
27  Corset Dress.esp
28  DM-Lingerie.esp
29  DMMagesGloves.esp
2A  Dungeon Explorer.esp
2B  Exnem Pekka Pumps.esp
2C  EY_Vampirehunter.esp
2D  HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp
2E  HentaiSummerFesta.esp
2F  HepsCloth002-BasicWears.esp
30  Jov'sMagesGloves.esp
31  Tight Minidress.esp
32  R18PN - Lingeries.esp
33  DLCThievesDen.esp
34  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.72]
35  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
36  Cobl Tweaks.esp  [Version 1.44]
37  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.5.10]
38  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer for OOO.esp
39  adTreeHome.esp
3A  Flying Island House.esp
3B  MountainTower.esp  [Version 6.0]
3C  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
3D  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
3E  DLCFrostcrag.esp
3F  Knights.esp
40  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
41  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
42  Female Amulets.esp
43  P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]
44  LoversTamagoClub.esp
45  LoversBackup2.esp
46  HiyokoGenetics.esp
47  HiyokoGenerator.esp
48  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
49  TamagoSetBody.esp
4A  LoversDeathDenied.esp
4B  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
4C  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
4D  LoversRaperS.esp
4E  LoversBed.esp
4F  LoversPayBandit.esp
50  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
51  LVSSP_Creatures.esp
52  LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
53  LoversMB2.esp
54  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
55  LoversRapeSlave.esp
56  LoversSurrender.esp
57  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
58  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
59  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
5A  MCS extension.esp
5B  MidasSpells.esp
5C  SetBody.esp
5D  SupremeMagicka.esp  [Version 0.90b]
5E  SM_ShiveringIsles.esp  [Version 0.90]
5F  SM_DLCSpellTome.esp  [Version 0.90]
60  SM_OOO.esp  [Version 0.90]
61  SM_COBL.esp  [Version 0.90]
62  SM_EnchantStaff.esp  [Version 0.90]
63  SM_Scrolls.esp  [Version 0.90]
64  SM_SigilStone.esp  [Version 0.90]
65  Enhanced Grabbing.esp  [Version 0.5]
66  GrabCompanionV2.esp
67  Enhanced Grabbing Lovers Patch.esp
68  Proper Male and Female Sitting.esp
69  CM Partners.esp
6A  AinmhiRaceReworked-RensBeautyPackFull.esp
6B  Kaleencolors.esp
6C  KaleencolorsP2.esp
6D  CuteElf11.esp  [Version 1.3.5]
6E  Ren_Beauty_Pack_Expanded_Compilation.esp
6F  DemonRace.esp  [Version 2.9.16]
70  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
71  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
72  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
73  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
74  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
75  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp
76  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
77  x117Race ENG Race.esp
78  DKImperials.esp
79  X.Races.Comp.esp
7A  CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
7B  CM Partners NPC.esp
7C  CM Partners More NPCs.esp
7D  DATalitha.esp
7E  DAFeria.esp
7F  DADark Seducers.esp
80  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
81  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
82  OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.72]
83  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
84  Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp  [Version 3.08]
85  Available Arcane Enchanters.esp
86  Mondstein - female Companion.esp
87  The Flying Ship.esp
88  OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
89  Apachii Goddess Store All Wigs Clothing.esp
8A  AinmhiRaceReworked-RensBeautyPackHairsOnly.esp
8B  VanityCameraModX.esp
8C  Immersive Weapons.esp
8D  Dwemer_Skyship_1_1_0.esp
8E  Mage'sSkyHouse.esp
8F  VipCxjHHTest.esp
90  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
91  03MasterDemonRace.esp
92  03YugiHybrid.esp
93  Xenonomicon.esp
94  TamagoGuide.esp
95  Better Cities Full.esp  [Version 6.0.13]
96  Better Imperial City - OOO.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
97  Better Cities Chorrol - Knights of the Nine.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
98  Better Cities - Alternative Start Arrive by Ship.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
99  Better Cities Full - OOO.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
9A  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 6.0.12]
9B  Better Cities - COBL.esp  [Version 6.0.12]
9C  kuerteeNightEyeShader.esp
9D  Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp  [Version 01]
9E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
9F  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
A0  RingofMara.esp
A1  HUDCompanions.esp
A2  HumantouchNPC.esp

Have you read my yellow Link?

This part?

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

I think these Mods are not sorted

A0  RingofMara.esp
A1  HUDCompanions.esp
A2  HumantouchNPC.esp

Ring of Mara is not in BOSS mastelist txt,  but the other two.. Right load order. 

42  Female Amulets.esp

HUDCompanions.esp
43  P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]

67  Enhanced Grabbing Lovers Patch.esp

HumantouchNPC.esp   ( I do not use it  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp and  addon MCS extension.esp does all I want )
68  Proper Male and Female Sitting.esp

Ring of Mara  up to Lovers Mods, I would place it here

4D  LoversRaperS.esp

RingofMara.esp
4E  LoversBed.esp

LoversMB2.esp  down to

LoversMB2.esp

9E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
9F  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

---------------------------

Have you seen post 286 in the MadCompanionshipSpells thread ?   New MCS extension version.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/?do=findComment&comment=2578290

Why VipCxjHHTest.esp ?  Do you use the test esp?

----------------------------

Why HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp ?  

First you can not have creatures children  if you can not have sex with creatures. You don't have Lovers Creatures installed!

Second. It is old.  Better use https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/565-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

Another Lovers Mod for creatures:  LVSSP_Creatures.esp      I don't know the Mod ? What does it do?

Other Mods you need ...

We don't know what you like.

Quest Mods,  armor-clothes (lore friendly or modern or manga ? )  , new worlds, ....  29500 Mods at Nexus.

my favorite Mod of all Times: Order of the Dragon ( Orden des Drachen )

Very good Mods: DibellasWatch, ardah, ElsweyrAnequina, Floranius ( Don't know if a english version exists. german ), GwedenBrothel ( no sex ) , LostSpires, TheForgottenRealm, almost all Unique Landscapes Mods ( I would play Oblivion without Lovers but never without Unique Landscapes. But many people don't use/like it ) , Werewolf-Legends . . .

Sex mods

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Mods that you should not use if you use Lovers

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Hey, 

I did read the yellow link. I was probably mistaken, since you've put a few load order suggestions in your post, but I saw a post where you tested BOSS and only saw two or three mods that didn't get sorted correctly so I wen't mostly with what Boss suggested. There's about 18 mods in my list that BOSS doesn't recognize, relatively sorted. Ring of Mara is supposed to be a marriage mod so to speak but it doesn't do much. At the bottom because it's standalone. 

Moved the other lovers files as you suggested. Thanks again for the advice. If a mod works without causing CTD or some other problem I tend to move on and forget about it. That's the reason some mods are active that shouldn't be like the Hiyokogeneratorcreature.esp. Disabled the creatures mod awhile back but forgot I had a supplemental mod for it. THe LVSSP_Creatures added dialogue to the creature sex which I also need to get around to removing but yeah, it's old. I wasn't sure if the Master Set Hiyoko/Tamago files included some of the other old Lovers files so I went through and downloaded some that I liked which seemed to be missing. 

Finally, I've installed just about any mod that adds utility to or expands on the game. As long as there's nothing in the description that states there are bugs or that it'll conflict with something else I have installed I'll download it (If interesting.) So I'm not huge on the quest mods though. If someone were to mod in animations to enchanting, the ability to start a business or an in game building mod for example.