AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

3 hours ago, Soulshout said:

Hi im new to this mod.

So i installed the mod and its requirements and works fine, but how do you start sex with another npc really?

Do you need some other mod?

You need another mod.  Any AAF sex animation will work, so you can just install AAF and some animation packs and play them using AAF itself, or install other mods like AAF Sex Em Up to seduce NPCs, etc.

On 4/19/2021 at 6:18 AM, Fiona159 said:

On 4/19/2021 at 6:46 AM, EgoBallistic said:

You need another mod.  Any AAF sex animation will work, so you can just install AAF and some animation packs and play them using AAF itself, or install other mods like AAF Sex Em Up to seduce NPCs, etc.

Thanks folks. I used Sex'em up mod and it just works wonders.

1 hour ago, MrFuturehope said:

Is this a standalone mod for pregnancy, or you actually need some addons for human babies to grow into children and adults? Could someone please explain how this mod handles this process if there are no addons? Thanks in advance.

The mod is standalone in terms of pregnancy.  It listens for sex animations and decides whether sex resulted in pregnancy.  Then it simulates pregnancy, complete with growing belly etc.  Then a baby is produced, which grows into a child, who grows into an adult.

There are addons for it to allow non-human babies, e.g. super mutants, dogs, etc.  But in terms of human reproduction it doesn't need anything else.

So i got this problem. My character gave birth to a child but i leaved the child on a settlement. Now my character is holding (not really) a child that i don't have in my inventory but for some reason the baby i still on her arm.

EDIT
Ok. So it just happens that i have to unequip the baby first then drop it. IF you simply drop it, a copy-like baby will remain on your arm.

12 minutes ago, Soulshout said:

So i got this problem. My character gave birth to a child but i leaved the child on a settlement. Now my character is holding (not really) a child that i don't have in my inventory but for some reason the baby i still on her arm.

EDIT
Ok. So it just happens that i have to unequip the baby first then drop it. IF you simply drop it, a copy-like baby will remain on your arm.

this  version of FPE doesn't have wearable / carryable babies.  You must be using AAF FPE Redux or Wasteland Dairy Framework.  You should ask about this on whichever mod you are using

On 4/29/2021 at 9:14 AM, EgoBallistic said:

What kind of trouble are you having?

Well when I used M.C.G It caused it not to work tho I switched back to another mod and it works fine now and I'm not sure if there was any conflics woth M.C.G as it didnt have a option to be deeafted by the animals.

Okay, I ran into a mod issue, I am currently using:

But, the author found out that it was not setup for AAF, but 4play (which I don't have).  How much of a difficulty is it to swap (after all pregnancies are done)?  Will I lose any settlers from switching or should I just forego the pregnancies and switch?

GuruSR.

7 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Okay, I ran into a mod issue, I am currently using:

But, the author found out that it was not setup for AAF, but 4play (which I don't have).  How much of a difficulty is it to swap (after all pregnancies are done)?  Will I lose any settlers from switching or should I just forego the pregnancies and switch?

GuruSR.

15 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

who said anything about FPE Redux Supporting(or requiring) 4play

I NEVER SAID THAT

I SAID THAT WHEN I USED CAIT'S SUPERMUTANT (depending on which one(I think there was a couple) I WAS USING 4PLAY

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SUPPORTING CAIT'S SUPERMUTANT MOD AND I REFERRED TO 4 FUCKING PLAY TO WHEN I PLAYED AROUND WITH THAT MOD

AND THAT IS IT

READ THIS

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

READ THIS

On 5/4/2021 at 10:50 PM, Invictusblade said:

I decided to check my backup files of this mod and I found out what I did.

I never changed it for AAF

I changed it for fourplay

Then what mod were you talking of in this comment?  You said "this mod", which meant the mod we were talking of, your AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux.  Just trying to find out the most current and working version of the mod to use, this one or yours.

GuruSR.

8 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Then what mod were you talking of in this comment?  You said "this mod", which meant the mod we were talking of, your AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux.  Just trying to find out the most current and working version of the mod to use, this one or yours.

GuruSR.

The Fucking Cait's Supermutant mod

all of the fucking talk was about changing Cait's Supermutant mod to use AAF and FPE

FPE Redux was NEVER in Discussion

• 1 month later...

Is anyone aware of a way to increase the length of pregnancy beyond the MCM max of 31 FPE 3 day periods = 93 in game days?  I'm big into realism and would prefer pregnancy last for normal human terms of ~280 days...

Edited by Carradon
typo
12 minutes ago, Carradon said:

Is anyone aware of a way to increase the length of pregnancy beyond the MCM max of 31 FPE 3 day periods = 93 in game days?  I'm big into realism and would prefer pregnancy last for normal human terms of ~280 days...

That's not how it works.  Pregnancy takes 9 "FPE months".  The default length of a FPE month is 3 days, but the MCM option lets you set it anywhere from 1 day to 31 days.  So pregnancy can take as little as 9 days or as many as 279.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's not how it works.  Pregnancy takes 9 "FPE months".  The default length of a FPE month is 3 days, but the MCM option lets you set it anywhere from 1 day to 31 days.  So pregnancy can take as little as 9 days or as many as 279.

Also, if he's looking for a way to make it all longer, I wouldn't. I don't know if it's just me, but at first I thought it will be very fast, but as I was playing, I realized it actually takes quite a long time for a single baby to be born and then grow into a child. In the end, I was even thinking about the opposite - how to make it happen a bit faster rather than slower lol

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a problem with the cloak spell? Gabriel, Virgil, etc are still turning hostile when I see them. Already have UFO4P installed

EDIT: never mind this. The aggression from virgil was caused by onhit event from radiation cloak spell from Tesla canon mod. The raider guards of Gabriel aggro because they are in "raiderfaction". Not sure what made raiderfaction aggro on sight. They are not supposed to do that.

Edited by lampuiho
  • 2 weeks later...

I looked at the patch notes before but could not find an answer for this Question: 

I tried this mod with a Fusion Girl body over a year ago and had the issue of weird distortions around the waist and back are on post pregnancy characters. So I went back to CBBE.

I don't know what version of this mod I used but wanted to ask you if this issue with Fusion Girl had been fixed with the latest version. 

I use this mod here because it is more simple and works without an issue or cluttering workbenches.

Good Work and Thank You!

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I tried this mod with a Fusion Girl body over a year ago and had the issue of weird distortions around the waist and back are on post pregnancy characters. So I went back to CBBE.

I don't know what version of this mod I used but wanted to ask you if this issue with Fusion Girl had been fixed with the latest version. 

I never had any reports of that sort of issue, so I never knew there was anything to fix.  I would recommend trying it again though, as there have been new versions of FG and the ZeX skeleton since then and those might have been part of the problem.

Edit: also, if this was due to having the "Lasting Body Morphs After Pregnancy" option turned on, you can always use the "Reset Player Body After Pregnancy" option to remove all morphs added to your character by FPE.

Edited by EgoBallistic
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I never had any reports of that sort of issue, so I never knew there was anything to fix.  I would recommend trying it again though, as there have been new versions of FG and the ZeX skeleton since then and those might have been part of the problem.

Edit: also, if this was due to having the "Lasting Body Morphs After Pregnancy" option turned on, you can always use the "Reset Player Body After Pregnancy" option to remove all morphs added to your character by FPE.

Thank you for the quick and detailed reply.

I will do so, as I am already downloading these mods in light of the Nexus controversy.

Just wanted to clear some questions before I experiment with new skeletons, skins, physics, bodyslide files... to see where problems might arise.

For example:

I tried 3BBB for FO4 and switched out a lot of mods, fiddled with bodyslide files. But in the end it didn't deliver a pleasant result as I could not maintain 60 FPS and the characters had it hanging like I assume grandma would.

It all could have been prevented If I had found and read the comment with the frame rate issue before.

I use the reset function from time to time(nice feature).

It is a mixed feeling, when using this.

On the one hand the characters body looks untouched and new on the other hand it loses its history.

A step wise or/and partial  reset might be nice(undo one pregnancy, undo one pregnancy tits,...), but I guess this would be a coding mess.

For ages I designed my bodyslide presets with your mod here in mind.

To make sure that the proportions and shape are looking as long as possible somewhat realistic(and pleasant) while still showing the history of the body. 

But your mod fine as it is, so don't worry. 

Again Thank You!

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I never had any reports of that sort of issue, so I never knew there was anything to fix.

I had previously also assumed it was a problem with the FG body rather than FPE, but around the time you went on sabbatical StaticPhobia identified it was at least in part due to some of the morphs applied and provided a patch for that. It was subsequently copied into FPER, but is not completely solved. The most recent analysis can be found here, though there is also a screenshot ~6-7 posts prior to this comment:

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I had previously also assumed it was a problem with the FG body rather than FPE, but around the time you went on sabbatical StaticPhobia identified it was at least in part due to some of the morphs applied and provided a patch for that. It was subsequently copied into FPER, but is not completely solved. The most recent analysis can be found here, though there is also a screenshot ~6-7 posts prior to this comment:

Thanks, I'll take a look.  Fundamentally it is a problem of some kind with FG, but I can remove or reduce that particular morph so it doesn't add up over multiple pregnancies.