AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

24 minutes ago, nopevader said:

Could someone help me out im not entirely whats the deal with this F4EE overlays for CBBE or where i can install it or something id appreciate it been im still new to the mod so if someone could help me out with this id appreciate it

so this is a FPERedux issue, so basically I added visible condoms to the mod in the form of overlays.

so if you want visible condoms on yourself or NPCs then copy that folder to data

21 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so this is a FPERedux issue, so basically I added visible condoms to the mod in the form of overlays.

so if you want visible condoms on yourself or NPCs then copy that folder to data

uuhhh... huh? i mean like when she GETS pregnant and thru time its suppose to like show u i believe? but it just stays the same. The baby is born but theres nothing showing the pregnancy or her stomach getting bigger overtime.

7 minutes ago, nopevader said:

uuhhh... huh? i mean like when she GETS pregnant and thru time its suppose to like show u i believe? but it just stays the same. The baby is born but theres nothing showing the pregnancy or her stomach getting bigger overtime.

That's done with body morphs (changing the body shape), not overlays (which cover parts of the skin). Make sure in the MCM for Family Planning you select the correct body replacer to match what you're using (CBBE, FG, ...).

Though the idea of "pregnancy overlays" does bring up an interesting point. In theory later stages could add stretch marks on the belly, translucent blueish veins on the breasts, darker areola/nipples, and so on. Womens' skin DOES actually change appearance over the course of gestation. On the other hand, the implementation would probably be an appreciable amount of effort for what would amount to a fairly subtle set of visual effects.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's done with body morphs (changing the body shape), not overlays (which cover parts of the skin). Make sure in the MCM for Family Planning you select the correct body replacer to match what you're using (CBBE, FG, ...).

Though the idea of "pregnancy overlays" does bring up an interesting point. In theory later stages could add stretch marks on the belly, translucent blueish veins on the breasts, darker areola/nipples, and so on. Womens' skin DOES actually change appearance over the course of gestation. On the other hand, the implementation would probably be an appreciable amount of effort for what would amount to a fairly subtle set of visual effects.

yaaa thats the problem im having... im using CBBE and HAVE actually had it set to the cbbe body thing the whole time but she dosen't get any bigger. Secondly i saw where it says i have to "Install" the F4EE body morphs...?  And thats what im so confused about like what specifically IS F4EE  Morphs. is it something i hav to build which is also kinda something ive never done outside of use CBBE Vanilla in outfit studio for Armor/clothes. Or maybe someone has got them premade and willing to share said files id appreciate that to surely but either way im fine with. this mod is great is just kinda a struggle on this one thing with CBBE lol.

Edited by nopevader
4 hours ago, nopevader said:

im using CBBE and HAVE actually had it set to the cbbe body thing the whole time but she dosen't get any bigger. Secondly i saw where it says i have to "Install" the F4EE body morphs...? 

When you install CBBE, you have the option to install morph data for the body and outfits.  This data (.tri files) is what allows LooksMenu to morph the body.

4 hours ago, nopevader said:

And thats what im so confused about like what specifically IS F4EE  Morphs. is it something i hav to build which is also kinda something ive never done outside of use CBBE Vanilla in outfit studio for Armor/clothes.

F4EE is just the part of LooksMenu that applies these morphs.  FPE uses it to apply changes when an actor becomes pregnant.

If you build an outfit in BodySlide you should check the "build morphs" box so that it will build the morph data as well, otherwise the pregnancy morphs won't work on that outfit.

New version 2.700 uploaded

• Made morphs universal - there is no longer a "body type" slider.  Morphs for all 3 body types are applied to every pregnant character.  This allows mixing of bodies and/or outfits for different bodies.
  • Minor changes to MCM option descriptions.

It is safe to update this in a running game.  No need to use a savegame cleaner or make a "clean save".

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version 2.700 uploaded

• Made morphs universal - there is no longer a "body type" slider.  Morphs for all 3 body types are applied to every pregnant character.  This allows mixing of bodies and/or outfits for different bodies.
  • Minor changes to MCM option descriptions.

It is safe to update this in a running game.  No need to use a savegame cleaner or make a "clean save".

Before i start figure how to do the my end on my problem and fix it possibly will this universal morph for my version? just outta curiosity? or if i updated if couldi use current F4SE version that i have?

Edited by nopevader

ooooh ok i think i understand why now. i didn't install those morphs when i got CBBE originally since it was optional and didn't think it wouldn't matter lol. Will report back on this afterwhile thanks to everyone for the help and patience so far i do appreciate it.

Edited by nopevader
On 8/10/2021 at 8:23 AM, EgoBallistic said:

When you install CBBE, you have the option to install morph data for the body and outfits.  This data (.tri files) is what allows LooksMenu to morph the body.

F4EE is just the part of LooksMenu that applies these morphs.  FPE uses it to apply changes when an actor becomes pregnant.

If you build an outfit in BodySlide you should check the "build morphs" box so that it will build the morph data as well, otherwise the pregnancy morphs won't work on that outfit.

Ive never really so much "built" a body on and outfit but just used the CBBE Vanilla on everything so will it just automatically apply to the outfits or would i still need to apply what u said above in this post?

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Made morphs universal - there is no longer a "body type" slider.  Morphs for all 3 body types are applied to every pregnant character.  This allows mixing of bodies and/or outfits for different bodies.

That's awesome, as I use 2B's replacer for Curie and it's only CBBE

7 minutes ago, nopevader said:

ok Actually one more problem. ALL of the vanilla clothes/armor and DLC stuff isnt going with the morphs the body just clips out and idea how to fix this?

You said you're using CBBE? It's been a very long time since I used it myself, but looking at the mod description to refresh my memory, it does come with replacements for all the vanilla outfits as well as morph files for them. Make sure you chose to install the outfits and morph files in its FOMOD installer menus, if it asked.

Once you have those, you'll need to make sure you batch build them all in BodySlide with the "build morphs" checkbox ticked.

29 minutes ago, amorgan333 said:

Is Agony compatible with FPE? I get this warning when I install agony and it says it conflicts specifically with "Scripts\LLLLInject_BETA.pex"

It's possible the two files are identical, in which case it doesn't matter if one overwrites the other. You might try comparing them with a checksumming utility (I'm not familiar with which ones are available for Windows, so you'll probably need to look around for something that fits the bill).

Edit: Based on the filename, I expect they're both simply embedding copies of the same Leveled List Injection Toolbox script.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, amorgan333 said:

Is Agony compatible with FPE? I get this warning when I install agony and it says it conflicts specifically with "Scripts\LLLLInject_BETA.pex"

conflict.JPG

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It's possible the two files are identical, in which case it doesn't matter if one overwrites the other. You might try comparing them with a checksumming utility (I'm not familiar with which ones are available for Windows, so you'll probably need to look around for something that fits the bill).

Edit: Based on the filename, I expect they're both simply embedding copies of the same Leveled List Injection Toolbox script.

it is a simple Leveled List Injector so it should be fine to overwrite or leave it.

it is used to inject condoms and Contraceptive Pill into existing leveled lists.

I have no idea if it has been updated recently (by recently, I mean years ago)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

it is a simple Leveled List Injector so it should be fine to overwrite or leave it.

it is used to inject condoms and Contraceptive Pill into existing leveled lists.

I have no idea if it has been updated recently (by recently, I mean years ago)

thank you

@EgoBallistic

On a new game, I've had this extra child suddenly appearing again. It seems to happen after a baby becomes a child raised by the settlers (in Sanctuary) a little later an extra child appears in Homeplate.

At a guess, I'm suspecting that when the baby is dropped in the crib the routine isn't releasing the mother so in effect it becomes two (1 with the settlers and 1 with the mother) if that makes sense.

I do have the timers shortened to 14 days for baby to child and 16 for child to adult but I can't see that it would affect anything.

I'll have a poke around in CK and see if I can spot anything but it does seem to be a consistent bug

EDIT: Here's a papyrus log showing the moment it happens.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Slorm
3 hours ago, Slorm said:

On a new game, I've had this extra child suddenly appearing again. It seems to happen after a baby becomes a child raised by the settlers (in Sanctuary) a little later an extra child appears in Homeplate.

Hmm.  Who was the mother?  Your character or an NPC?

And were you in Home Plate when the extra child appeared or did you walk in and they were already there?

just trying to narrow the situation down as much as possible to try and reproduce it.

Edited by EgoBallistic
2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Hmm.  Who was the mother?  Your character or an NPC?

And were you in Home Plate when the extra child appeared or did you walk in and they were already there?

just trying to narrow the situation down as much as possible to try and reproduce it.

I was the mother (I don't have it set for NPC's).

On this occasion I was in Homeplate, but in the last game (last bug report was on the previous page last entry) I had one appear at the Castle when I got there and later in another in Homeplate. In the earlier game both happened after fast travel but in this game the child appeared when I woke up from sleeping.

I've kept the save so I can run any further tests you need

EDIT:

I tried waiting in Diamond City and the child materialised next to me there, so it's not connected directly to Homeplate or the Castle.

Tried waiting in the Fens which is an unsafe area, child still materialised so the location isn't an issue by the looks of it.

Edited by Slorm
Added details
4 hours ago, Slorm said:

I was the mother (I don't have it set for NPC's).

On this occasion I was in Homeplate, but in the last game (last bug report was on the previous page last entry) I had one appear at the Castle when I got there and later in another in Homeplate. In the earlier game both happened after fast travel but in this game the child appeared when I woke up from sleeping.

I've kept the save so I can run any further tests you need

EDIT:

I tried waiting in Diamond City and the child materialised next to me there, so it's not connected directly to Homeplate or the Castle.

Tried waiting in the Fens which is an unsafe area, child still materialised so the location isn't an issue by the looks of it.

do you have any of my mods installed such as WDF (and one of the Impregnation mod(which makes already pregnant NPCs))