AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

40 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Only the settings previously made were still available. Surely that shouldn't be the case after a new installation?

That is normal.  The MCM settings are stored in a file, Data\MCM\Settings\FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.ini.  That file gets created the first time you edit any of the mod's settings in MCM, but it doesn't get deleted when you uninstall the mod.  So if you reinstall the mod the settings will still be there.

Hi back again with another weird ... uh problem?... Bug? not really sure whats causing this but the breasts just get bigger and bigger each time she gets thru with pregnancy with lasting body morphs .... and it doesnt stop and just keeps going. Granted so far ive done this on the same test file i had before when first got the mod (the one the was just before he updated it to the 2.700 updates) and im not sure if maybe thats causing or what but could someone help with this. or know how to fix this?

ScreenShot1852.png

7 hours ago, nopevader said:

not really sure whats causing this but the breasts just get bigger and bigger each time she gets thru with pregnancy with lasting body morphs

There isn't a limit on the breast size morph when using Lasting Body Morphs, so that can happen.  You can either use the MCM to Reset Body After Pregnancy, or get pregnant again and turn off Lasting Body Morphs, and after she gives birth she'll go back to normal.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

There isn't a limit on the breast size morph when using Lasting Body Morphs, so that can happen.  You can either use the MCM to Reset Body After Pregnancy, or get pregnant again and turn off Lasting Body Morphs, and after she gives birth she'll go back to normal.

oooh ok huh i guess it just never happened before .. odd ... one question then so if i get here pregnant the first time and then turn off the morph from pregnancy its "permanent" right? so would it just go back to the morphs i had after i turned off the body morph for that person? or would it reset entirely ?

2 hours ago, nopevader said:

oooh ok huh i guess it just never happened before .. odd ... one question then so if i get here pregnant the first time and then turn off the morph from pregnancy its "permanent" right? so would it just go back to the morphs i had after i turned off the body morph for that person? or would it reset entirely ?

It would reset all morphs applied by this mod

Now something strange is happening. My actress is five months pregnant and loses morph completely after having sex. However, the debug still shows that she is pregnant. Child is at 100% health, radiation only 60 rad.

PS: from then on it is no longer shown after sleep which month it is

Edited by deathmorph
14 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Now something strange is happening. My actress is five months pregnant and loses morph completely after having sex. However, the debug still shows that she is pregnant. Child is at 100% health, radiation only 60 rad.

Are you using something else which does belly morphs after sex, for example the "cumflation" feature in Sex Attributes?

i use sex attributes and sex harassment - i don't see cumfluation as an option there
the strange thing is that everything was normal until the 5th month

PS: the visit to the doctor in dc did not help. Nothing happened during oral sex, but during the next "normal" the morph had disappeared.

Edited by deathmorph
5 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

i use sex attributes and sex harassment - i don't see cumfluation as an option there
the strange thing is that everything was normal until the 5th month

There's something like "belly morphs" as a page in the Sex Attributes MCM (I don't have it in front of me, the name may not be exact). The top option on that page is for disabling its morphing feature.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

There's something like "belly morphs" as a page in the Sex Attributes MCM (I don't have it in front of me, the name may not be exact). The top option on that page is for disabling its morphing feature.

Great note, that was the cause. Works again perfectly. Thanks!

Uh question is there anyway there could be an update that re-adds the hip and affects and everything like it did in the old versions for CBBE gotta admit it looks kinda odd without those as it did before (unless it didn't and i just didnt see it that way at the time) other than still fantastic mod! Just kinda miss actually having affect CBBE like it did in the past if it did.

4 hours ago, nopevader said:

Uh question is there anyway there could be an update that re-adds the hip and affects and everything like it did in the old versions for CBBE gotta admit it looks kinda odd without those as it did before (unless it didn't and i just didnt see it that way at the time) other than still fantastic mod! Just kinda miss actually having affect CBBE like it did in the past if it did.

The morphs for CBBE are the same as they always were.  It affects the breasts, butt, and belly.  The "advanced" morphs only affect Fusion Girl and Jane Bod.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The morphs for CBBE are the same as they always were.  It affects the breasts, butt, and belly.  The "advanced" morphs only affect Fusion Girl and Jane Bod.

ooohh ok. i guess it was just me then. but i swear something looks different ah well fair enough lol.

10 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I am currently having the same problem as with the Redux. Once condoms are used by NPCs, the NPC's body changes. Ego, do you know why and can I prevent it?
You can see it especially well in the last two pictures.

No idea.  The items in your screenshot are not from this mod.  The condoms from AAF FPE are simply named "Condom".

image.png

I almost thought so. Despite the uninstallation of the Redux, it does not seem to have been completely uninstalled. I will try to get the problem under control by reinstalling and uninstalling mod and addons.

after complete deinstallation and reinstallation of the main mods and the addons except baby addon everything is fine. "Condom" will now be displayed in the inventory. could it be due to the baby addon? is my guess because i had the problem with the bodies in the redux as well.

Edited by deathmorph
1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

could it be due to the baby addon? is my guess because i had the problem with the bodies in the redux as well.

Not sure, I haven't looked at those add-on mods in a long time.  There is also a Real Commonwealth Condoms mod that requires you build the body in BodySlide.  That could cause the issue you are seeing if the body doesn't match the NPC's normal one.

2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I almost thought so. Despite the uninstallation of the Redux, it does not seem to have been completely uninstalled. I will try to get the problem under control by reinstalling and uninstalling mod and addons.

after complete deinstallation and reinstallation of the main mods and the addons except baby addon everything is fine. "Condom" will now be displayed in the inventory. could it be due to the baby addon? is my guess because i had the problem with the bodies in the redux as well.

I used the dog and super mutant addons for a long time, they don't alter condoms.

Do I need a baby mod in the latest version? When I played in one of the earlier versions, the babies were only stored in the inventory and were not visible. Only when the baby has been put in bed. That was one of the reasons to change to Redux.

A second question about the extended morph during pregnancy. I read this option is not available for CBBE. Are there any plans to make these usable for CBBE?

When I played in one of the earlier versions, the babies were only stored in the inventory and were not visible. Only when the baby has been put in bed.

That is how this mod works.  I will look into adding "wearable" babies, like when your spouse carries Shaun in the intro sequence.  But I am working on other things at the moment.

I read this option is not available for CBBE. Are there any plans to make these usable for CBBE?

I guess I could, I would need to look at the other sliders and see what is appropriate.  If someone wanted to do that and save me the time I could get it added quicker (hint hint).