AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks, I'll take a look.  Fundamentally it is a problem of some kind with FG, but I can remove or reduce that particular morph so it doesn't add up over multiple pregnancies.

Thanks, that would be awesome!

New version 2.612 uploaded

• Reduced the magnitude of the "Back Arch" and "Back Size" morphs for Fusion Girl bodies to half the previous value.
  • Added an upper limit to all morphs so that repeated pregnancies with the the "Lasting Body Morphs After Pregnancy" option doesn't cause morphs to grow to grotesque proportions.

The upper limit is the MCM setting for "Morph Power" divided by 5.  This means that with the default "Morph Power" value of 5, the max morph value is 1.0, or 100% on the BodySlide slider.  With the "Morph Power" set to the maximum value of 20, the max morph value is equivalent to 400% in BodySlide.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

• Reduced the magnitude of the "Back Arch" and "Back Size" morphs for Fusion Girl bodies to half the previous value.
  • Added an upper limit to all morphs so that repeated pregnancies with the the "Lasting Body Morphs After Pregnancy" option doesn't cause morphs to grow to grotesque proportions.

The upper limit is the MCM setting for "Morph Power" divided by 5.  This means that with the default "Morph Power" value of 5, the max morph value is 1.0, or 100% on the BodySlide slider.  With the "Morph Power" set to the maximum value of 20, the max morph value is equivalent to 400% in BodySlide.

Thanks, this sounds like it ought to help tremendously with the razor-sharp roll of backfat! ?

38 minutes ago, vassapol said:

what happen to a children that was foster?
and if the baby is in settler inventory are they going to grow up inside setterment?

Babies that are left at a settlement will grow up as settlers there.

When a baby in a settler inventory grows into a child, it will leave the settler's inventory and join the settlement.

which version of FPE are you using?

Ego's (This Thread)

or

Mine (because I did add a system to remove Children when they grow up)

edit-> I saw the "1 child was foster into loving home" and I think this is from Raider Reform School (I believe someone told me about it)

Edited by Invictusblade
5 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah that's not from this mod.  You are probably using Invictusblade's version above.

1 minute ago, vassapol said:

i see thank you

that werid

no my message is "Sometimes, Some People want to move away from Home" when Children grow up

I think it is from Raider Reform School

because this is from the download page

A script runs every day around midnight and looks for FPE children in need of loving homes. The kids are automatically sent to loving homes situated off-map. 100 caps is deposited in the settlement workbench for each adoption.

48 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

A script runs every day around midnight and looks for FPE children in need of loving homes. The kids are automatically sent to loving homes situated off-map. 100 caps is deposited in the settlement workbench for each adoption.

Yup the message about children being fostered is from Raider Reform School.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, not really sure why this isn't working. I've tried this version as well as Invictus's and neither works. The game, F4SE, MCM, CBBE, Bodyslide, AAF and all pre-req mods are installed and up-to-date.

So as far as tests go, I have a male PC and Heather Casdin as the NPC that I want to impregnate. For testing purposes, I pretty much ensured that MCM has all the pregnancy chances to set to max, pretty much turned off contraception, and used Leito's animations during sexing. I slept ahead of time to ensure I got the notification that my PC was virile, used Sex Em Up on Heather to convince her to have sex, and then afterwards I would wait 24 in-game hours and then used the debug in MCM to check if Heather was pregnant, but no, she wasn't. I did this process multiple times, setting different values here and there, waiting x amount of days, and so far nothing is working.

So is Heather just a unique NPC that can't be impregnated? Or am I missing something?

EDIT: I should note that I'm aware that Heather doesn't use the nude CBBE body by default, so a while back I already extracted her BSA and replaced her old body mesh with my current Bodyslide preset mesh, so I know pregnancy morphs work. But even if that weren't the case, FPE should still let me know if Heather was successfully impregnated, right? Never mind the (lack of) visual effect of an inflated belly, as far as scripting goes the mod should still let me know if pregnancy was successful or not. Because so far, I'm failing to get her pregnant and when I use FPE's debug it just says that "she's not pregnant right now" no matter what I do lol.

Edited by HentaiGnome
40 minutes ago, HentaiGnome said:

So is Heather just unique as a NPC that she can't be impregnated? Or am I missing something?

This is almost always caused by incorrect MCM settings.  If you are a male PC trying to impregnate a female NPC make sure "Only female player pregnancy" is turned OFF.

To get a better idea what is happening, in the Notifications page turn everything ON except "Player-Only Conception Notifications".

22 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is almost always caused by incorrect MCM settings.  If you are a male PC trying to impregnate a female NPC make sure "Only female player pregnancy" is turned OFF.

To get a better idea what is happening, in the Notifications page turn everything ON except "Player-Only Conception Notifications".

Yes, that was exactly it! I thought I had that option already turned off but I guess not. So I did exactly what you said and everything works now. Sweet, time to turn Heather into a baby-making factory lol!

Quick question.

I'd like to get a base pregnancy chance of 20% boosted to 30% if fertile. I can't do this via the MCM directly as 2x is 40%, but if I change fFertileEffects=2.000000 to fFertileEffects=1.500000 in the .ini file, will that work or will it break something?

Not a biggie, just me being a bit pernickety :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

I'd like to get a base pregnancy chance of 20% boosted to 30% if fertile. I can't do this via the MCM directly as 2x is 40%, but if I change fFertileEffects=2.000000 to fFertileEffects=1.500000 in the .ini file, will that work or will it break something?

It will work and it won't break anything.  But, it won't display correctly in the MCM, because that setting has a "step" value of 1.0 so it can't show values like 1.5.

You can edit Data\MCM\Config\FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced\config.json and change the "step" under "fFertileEffects:Chances" to 0.5 so that it will display correctly in MCM.

On 7/9/2021 at 6:43 PM, EgoBallistic said:

The front page still recommends using Invictusblade's version.  But this is now more recently updated.  Better/same/different?

5 minutes ago, ShinsFortress said:

The front page still recommends using Invictusblade's version.  But this is now more recently updated.  Better/same/different?

here is how I would define it nowadays

Family Planning Enhanced - Really good mod that works

Family Planning Enhanced Redux - more advanced, more buggy, more prone to feature creep, more buggy, contains new content, more buggy, more support for WDF. (did I mention buggy)

23 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

here is how I would define it nowadays

Family Planning Enhanced - Really good mod that works

Family Planning Enhanced Redux - more advanced, more buggy, more prone to feature creep, more buggy, contains new content, more buggy, more support for WDF. (did I mention buggy)

No brainer.  Less buggy always wins in my house.  Ta.

I seem to have acquired some waifs and strays from somewhere

I've had two children so far, both girls raised in Sanctuary (baby in crib etc), one's full grown the other a way off.

Much to my surprise when I went to Homeplate just now I found a boy had moved in (and from memory I think there was a girl over at the Castle) and I'm don't see where they've come from. I have "Only Female Player Pregnancy" set to ON, so unless I've missed something I don't see why he's there.

It's not a problem as I can send him to a settlement but I was wondering why it's happened

Spoiler

ScreenShot32.jpg.69be328690a6e9661824352883dcd11f.jpg