AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

Any suggestion on How to disable certain morph settings or where/how to reset them back to what my initial sliders where at? I'd like to keep the morph after giving birth, but I don't want any of the back, leg, or arm morphs at all. Especially now that my char just wen through an accelerated triplet pregnancy that lasted until 12 months (due to me messing with the FPEdays) and now she is THICC'er than I ever care for her to be.

On that note, I attempted to do an FPEdays of 0.25 and it only updated the morphs every other month, and because it didn't update on the 9th month and apparently I was doing something that prevented the birth event/quest from triggering at 10 months and had to go to 12 months.

Which leads me to looking at the variable FPFP_Internal_UpdateTime which was set to 12, and is cued up for every update month. Lets see what happens now that I've droppped it down to .05

48 minutes ago, Syntheticlove said:

Any suggestion on How to disable certain morph settings or where/how to reset them back to what my initial sliders where at? I'd like to keep the morph after giving birth, but I don't want any of the back, leg, or arm morphs at all. Especially now that my char just wen through an accelerated triplet pregnancy that lasted until 12 months (due to me messing with the FPEdays) and now she is THICC'er than I ever care for her to be.

On that note, I attempted to do an FPEdays of 0.25 and it only updated the morphs every other month, and because it didn't update on the 9th month and apparently I was doing something that prevented the birth event/quest from triggering at 10 months and had to go to 12 months.

Which leads me to looking at the variable FPFP_Internal_UpdateTime which was set to 12, and is cued up for every update month. Lets see what happens now that I've droppped it down to .05

I am going to test the latest version of my mod in a few...

Testing Brahmin which I have altered to have a pregnancy time of 12 months.

If it helps I have some simple alterations made up for hotkey'ing the player status to show baby health and how manys along. Still need to fix it so that it persists game exit.

I've also added some extra notification dialog to to add an overdue condition that will hopefully allow the pregnancy to go beyond 9 months and then have the player start complaining about being over due and hopefully counting by how manys days shes overdue. Need to get her preggers first. It'll also help test my idea about the the variable.

so out of interest, what do people think about adding a Breeders Virus (Perk) to the mod

so there is two conflicting ideas here.

1. design it like the Breeder Virus from Boston Breeders (so it is the only way to be pregnant with animals)

2. simply design it to increase the speed of a pregnancy (below)

so at the moment, it merely decreases the Pregnancy Time by 1.25 while increases the Body Morph by 1.25.

so when testing, I gave both my charactor and a NPC the breeder virus and Impregnated them with a Cait.

and the NPC gave birth around the 7.2 month

and the player started the "finding the doctor" quest at the same time.

to be honest, I am surprised that I managed to add as much content as I have and that it nearly all WORKS.

(especially in this short amount of time)

one more question.

because it is becoming apparent that FPE is slowly transforming into a mod under my Wasteland Dairy Framework

because of Used Condoms, Breeder Virus, the different Pregnancy Lengths, etc

is everyone fine with this?

(this happened because of Feature Creep, and that I keep adding my personal preferences to this mod)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so out of interest, what do people think about adding a Breeders Virus (Perk) to the mod

so there is two conflicting ideas here.

1. design it like the Breeder Virus from Boston Breeders (so it is the only way to be pregnant with animals)

2. simply design it to increase the speed of a pregnancy (below)

so at the moment, it merely decreases the Pregnancy Time by 1.25 while increases the Body Morph by 1.25.

so when testing, I gave both my charactor and a NPC the breeder virus and Impregnated them with a Cait.

and the NPC gave birth around the 7.2 month

and the player started the "finding the doctor" quest at the same time.

to be honest, I am surprised that I managed to add as much content as I have and that it nearly all WORKS.

(especially in this short amount of time)

one more question.

because it is becoming apparent that FPE is slowly transforming into a mod under my Wasteland Dairy Framework

because of Used Condoms, Breeder Virus, the different Pregnancy Lengths, etc

is everyone fine with this?

(this happened because of Feature Creep, and that I keep adding my personal preferences to this mod)

Not a bad idea. Might interfere with my tweaks tho

49 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Currently just changes the morphs. Eventually I want to add an AAF event for pregnancy and then place at player baby based upon the father, much like Soul Gem Oven. But only if you are doing the BasePreg script. Are you planning on taking over the mod entirely, forking it, or just posting on FPE thread?

well I am currently working on two(+ a new script) scripts

FPFP_BasePregData - Contains NPC Impregnation and Timing and Bodymorphing

FPFP_PlayerPregData - Contains Player based Impregnation and Timing

INVB_Pregnancy_Options(new File) - Contains the Data for Different Creature Timing and Morphs and Perks

so about the future of the mod, what I am doing to do now

is to make a download file called something like "AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux - WDF Edition"

because it is increasingly more likely that I am going to merge FPE into WDF (at this moment, Perks and Potions(I made an edit that gives a filled condom after having sex with a condom)

Obviously I'm fine with it. If it helps you at all I can send you any changes to the scripts that I've done. 

As far as where to continue the conversations and discussion about this, if you want to migrate it to WDF forum topic or make a new topic that's fine with me since we've kind of hi-jacked this thread which was meant for topics regarding FPE.

I only started posting here because I was trying to tweak FPE for my own use and wanted help.

1 hour ago, Syntheticlove said:

No it doesn't. However if you have sexattributes, there is an option to have a boost of carry weight But FPE does not affect carry weight, at least not that ive seen unless you are carrying babies. They weigh 3 pounds a kid.

Thanks for the insanely fast answer. Guess I'll have to start the grueling process of disabling mods to find the cause, if it is a mod.

34 minutes ago, Lumipo said:

Thanks for the insanely fast answer. Guess I'll have to start the grueling process of disabling mods to find the cause, if it is a mod.

one thing, you could do is the following...

1. unload everything your charactor has into a container

2. go into console, type "Player.inv" and see if there is any items in there (they might be invisible to you in Pipboy)

edit-> I finally tested Brahmin with its longer pregnancy length, and it works great. (now I have to look at the wombs and eggs to unify the timings) month 10 is pictured

20210109200619_1.jpg

I finally have all(?) of my mods working.  I removed a couple of the offending mods, the one that did not play well with others the most was Better Locational Damage.  FPE works fine and I run it alongside C&P, advanced needs 2 and RSE.  The only issue I have is Menses during pregnancy.  Is there a way for the mod to recognize that the character is pregnant and so, won't have a period?  I also saw a post where someone thought a birthing animation would be nice.  I think that would be fantastic! 

FPE does mark that the character is preg, and is unable to concieve again until after birth. as for periods....I have yet to see any period info and most of the code stops all of that during pregnancy. If you have a different mod that adds more details about the period then maybe it needs modified to recognize that FPE has the character preg.

On 1/5/2021 at 3:15 AM, Syntheticlove said:

special case with the super-mutants where the baby would actually be a scaled down super mutant

This much is already done by the FPESuperMutantAddon plugin available from the FPE download page. Well, the children are scaled-down muties anyway... maybe you did mean the infants too.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:52 AM, tod howard said:

When using Fusion Girl there is a massive horizontal line jutting out of pregnant womens backs when their belly size is on the larger size. I've tried to change it myself but I could never get the script to compile.

I believe this is (was?) addressed by the FPE patch in Static's Script Tweaks so could probably be redone as an integrated fix in any new FPE update/successor. I would have linked to the mod, but seems the author has departed suddenly, in theory it's archived here: StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final

2 hours ago, Syntheticlove said:

as for periods....I have yet to see any period info and most of the code stops all of that during pregnancy. If you have a different mod that adds more details about the period then maybe it needs modified to recognize that FPE has the character preg.

Yes, the only implementation I'm aware of is Advanced Needs 2 - Expansion 4 - Menstrual Cycle available from the download page for Flashy(JoeR) - Advanced Needs 2 - Customizable Survival Mode. There have been some discussions either in here or the WDF support thread about synchronizing the two mods somehow to achieve something along the lines of blocking pregnancy during menstruation and having fertility increases (ovulation) occur opposite it at the same cadence. I don't think anyone's actually started work on anything like that though.

Not sure how far Inivictusblade plans on going with it but it seems they are working on incorperating into WDF and adding stuff. All I've attempted to do was add modify stuff for my own intrests without bugging or pushing more work on to others. That said if Invictusblade wants some of my simple things I'll be glad to assist for all the work they are already doing or have done.

so I have done the following

1. Added several Perks to do different things

1a. How many Pregnancies you have Created (by Sex)

1b. How many current Pregnancies you have Created (by Sex)

1c. How many Pregnancies you have NOT Created (can be implanted)

1d. Monthly Pregnancy Perks

1e. Creature Pregnancy Perks

1f. A Breeder Virus Perk (which I am still working on details)

2. Added Full Condoms after sex if wearing a condom (creatures have been added so if a female wearing a condom has sex with a dog then Dog DNA is created)

3. Added Different Lengths and Morphs and Perks for different Creatures

4. and today I added some Changes from "StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final" mainly the Fusion Girl Morphs (mainly because I don't know what else is changed in the scripts)

edit-> I didn't see StaticPhobia's Readme so I will add his changes to the other stuff

I will credit him of course

2 hours ago, Syntheticlove said:

Not sure how far Inivictusblade plans on going with it but it seems they are working on incorperating into WDF and adding stuff. All I've attempted to do was add modify stuff for my own intrests without bugging or pushing more work on to others. That said if Invictusblade wants some of my simple things I'll be glad to assist for all the work they are already doing or have done.

Kinda in the same boat; I wanted to make an add-on to FPE kinda like the one I did with Beeing Female back in Skyrim LE, but the prospect of creating an independent quest framework around it irked me. That being said, if Invictus makes such a framework onto an 'enhanced' Family Planning Enhanced, then I can probably just tack on the magical effects I made before (assuming they're not too difficult to implement in Fallout 4's CK) to the Monthly Pregnancy Perks.

Again, assuming it all works out, I would gladly share that with Invictus to incorporate into his own modifications.

23 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

one thing, you could do is the following...

1. unload everything your charactor has into a container

2. go into console, type "Player.inv" and see if there is any items in there (they might be invisible to you in Pipboy)

Thanks, I'll try that. For now I just did player.modav cheat and added 20 carry weight to myself to compensate for the missing carry weight.