AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

do you have any of my mods installed such as WDF (and one of the Impregnation mod(which makes already pregnant NPCs))

No, just this mod

Here's a plugin list if it's of any help. Full mod list has the all the dlc, Baka Scrapheap and a couple of texture changes but I can post it if you need it

FO4 plugins.txt

Edited by Slorm
4 hours ago, KHCN said:

silly question but how can I abort an NPC's baby? THX

If you're asking about aborting the pregnancy of an NPC, there is a debug option for doing that in the MCM of FPE Redux, but I think that was an addition not present in this mod. (I assuming you're using this one and not Redux.)

22 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you're asking about aborting the pregnancy of an NPC, there is a debug option for doing that in the MCM of FPE Redux, but I think that was an addition not present in this mod. (I assuming you're using this one and not Redux.)

i assume so. So i need to install an aditional addon or mod to do so?  Where can i find them or which keyword should i search for? THX

1 hour ago, KHCN said:

i assume so. So i need to install an aditional addon or mod to do so?  Where can i find them or which keyword should i search for? THX

FPER is a fork of FPE with lots of changes (intended mainly for use with Wasteland Dairy Framework I think), not an add-on for this mod. You would use one or the other.

I don't know how to terminate in-progress pregnancies for NPCs with FPE if there's no MCM debug option to do so, but perhaps by looking at the Papyrus script sources you can work out what function(s) to call via the console.

8 hours ago, KHCN said:

silly question but how can I abort an NPC's baby? THX

There isn't an in-game way, but you can do it with console functions.  Open the console, select the NPC and get their Reference ID (make sure you have the NPC's ID and not like fog or something) and then do:

CQF FPE CallFunctionFor 001234 "Abortion"

substituting the actor's Reference ID for 001234.

6 minutes ago, gammlesvarte said:

hi silly question i got my baby in my inventory under misc what can i do whit it? it seems i cant place it in workshop items or is it just special items wich come whit diffrent mod?

Build a crib, or use Shaun's crib. Target inside the crib then open inventory and drop it. The baby will grow.

Edited by blastikor
3 minutes ago, gammlesvarte said:

thank you well i droped it on the ground and somone took it, well time to get to work agien then

Can you take the baby back from a settler? I pretty much just started using FPE myself. I was paranoid about dropping it on the ground. So I got as close to the crib as I could possibly get. Hmm I'm gonna see if I can get a settler to steal a baby lol.

9 minutes ago, blastikor said:

Can you take the baby back from a settler? I pretty much just started using FPE myself. I was paranoid about dropping it on the ground. So I got as close to the crib as I could possibly get. Hmm I'm gonna see if I can get a settler to steal a baby lol.

i dont know i got 32 settlers in my settlement and i cant find it on settlers maybe i missed some settlers

On 8/22/2021 at 2:16 PM, Slorm said:

On this occasion I was in Homeplate, but in the last game (last bug report was on the previous page last entry) I had one appear at the Castle when I got there and later in another in Homeplate. In the earlier game both happened after fast travel but in this game the child appeared when I woke up from sleeping.

I can't seem to reproduce this.

I got pregnant at Abernathy Farm, built a crib, dropped the baby in, and left.  I then sat somewhere and waited, and got the message that a child had grown up at AB Farm.  No extra children appeared.  I reloaded and tried waiting at the DC Market, in Home Plate, and at a different settlement, and same result each time.  So I'm not sure what is going on there.

27 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I can't seem to reproduce this.

I got pregnant at Abernathy Farm, built a crib, dropped the baby in, and left.  I then sat somewhere and waited, and got the message that a child had grown up at AB Farm.  No extra children appeared.  I reloaded and tried waiting at the DC Market, in Home Plate, and at a different settlement, and same result each time.  So I'm not sure what is going on there.

Thanks for checking, it seems to be consistent for me on the second child.

I do use a seed game starting just outside of the Vault but that doesn't have any AAF type mods loaded (I rebuild the game each time), just bodyslide armour replacers and Armorsmith

If it's any help I could pm you the game save, I'd imagine our setups are fairly similar so it should run (touch wood). FO4 seems a lot more accommodating than Skyrim with any missing mods.

I love the mod but the birthing is so anti-climatic isn't it? I mean 9 months of seeing your character's body morph and get huge is cool (or any character that's been knocked up for that matter) but the actual childbirth is just a text screen telling you that you have given birth and how long it will be before the baby becomes a child. 

Would be cool if there was a forced animation of the pregnant mother on their black with their legs up and spread open wide with ZaZ gushing/squirting effects and the mother labor pains expressions and sounds. There's already a sex animation of the forced missionary position that could be used and would work well for it.  

Also. I think it would be cool if you could knock up NPC characters and choose to to impregnate them with a different species of cum so that you can force an NPC female/male to give birth to a super mutant or dog or whatever. Perhaps there could be various pills or injections you could take that gives you the ability to have interspecies ejaculate for a period of time and if you knock someone up during that time then they become impregnated by whatever species you chose to change your sperm to. Then after that time period wears off then your sperm goes back to being human again.  

39 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

Also. I think it would be cool if you could knock up NPC characters and choose to to impregnate them with a different species of cum so that you can force an NPC female/male to give birth to a super mutant or dog or whatever. Perhaps there could be various pills or injections you could take that gives you the ability to have interspecies ejaculate for a period of time and if you knock someone up during that time then they become impregnated by whatever species you chose to change your sperm to. Then after that time period wears off then your sperm goes back to being human again. 

that is a good idea, after the next round of bug fixes, I will have a look at doing this.

I already have something similar in FPERedux (Racial Perks)

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

that is a good idea, after the next round of bug fixes, I will have a look at doing this.

I already have something similar in FPERedux (Racial Perks)

Would be cool to have that implemented in.

Another idea would be that the player HAS to be fucked by whatever other species first, to obtain the DNA of other species within their own DNA. Then the player has ability to mentally alter their cum to use the DNA of other species (assuming they have first been fucked by another species) and then inseminate their targeted conquest with that chosen DNA.

This could work by adding DNA quest clothing to the player inventory that the player can equip. One "DNA cum type" invisible outfit for each species you've been fucked by. 

For instance, you get fucked by a super mutant and "DNA Super Mutant Cum" is added to the player clothing list as a quest item (the way the Silver Shroud outfit is quest based clothing and cannot be removed from the inventory after doing that quest). This way it stays with the player and cannot be lost or anything. Then the mod checks to see which cum type you are wearing so that it knows what you want to knock your intended conquest/target up with. 

"DNA Super Mutant Cum" 

"DNA Dog Cum" 

"DNA Ghoul Cum" 

"DNA Bloat Fly Cum" 

And so on etc etc etc. 

These could be quest based "outfit" and be listed at the bottom or top of the player's clothing list since there would be quite a lot of them. 

OR (perhaps an easier option) 

Something in the mod would keep a record of what other species you've been fucked by and you can add an option in the "Aid" section  of the Pipboy that brings up and active menu when selected that allows the player to change their active cum type to whatever other species they want (granted they've been fucked by that other species first and have obtained that species' DNA within their own) 

I'm having a problem with impregnated males not looking pregnant in their clothing unless I undress them. Then their pregnant body shows.

Would like to have an option added into this mod that allows players to choose whether or not to keep impregnated NPC's fully naked (based on their sex) until they have given birth. This way you can choose whether males or females or both remain undressed or dressed until they have given birth. before they automatically redress back to their outfit.   

25 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

Would be cool to have that implemented in.

Another idea would be that the player HAS to be fucked by whatever other species first, to obtain the DNA of other species within their own DNA. Then the player has ability to mentally alter their cum to use the DNA of other species (assuming they have first been fucked by another species) and then inseminate their targeted conquest with that chosen DNA.

This could work by adding DNA quest clothing to the player inventory that the player can equip. One "DNA cum type" invisible outfit for each species you've been fucked by. 

For instance, you get fucked by a super mutant and "DNA Super Mutant Cum" is added to the player clothing list as a quest item (the way the Silver Shroud outfit is quest based clothing and cannot be removed from the inventory after doing that quest). This way it stays with the player and cannot be lost or anything. Then the mod checks to see which cum type you are wearing so that it knows what you want to knock your intended conquest/target up with. 

"DNA Super Mutant Cum" 

"DNA Dog Cum" 

"DNA Ghoul Cum" 

"DNA Bloat Fly Cum" 

And so on etc etc etc. 

These could be quest based "outfit" and be listed at the bottom or top of the player's clothing list since there would be quite a lot of them. 

OR (perhaps an easier option) 

Something in the mod would keep a record of what other species you've been fucked by and you can add an option in the "Aid" section  of the Pipboy that brings up and active menu when selected that allows the player to change their active cum type to whatever other species they want (granted they've been fucked by that other species first and have obtained that species' DNA within their own) 

I should start from the start with you, I am running the Family Planning Enhanced Redux mod with the Wasteland Dairy Framework mod

and I already made most of the content to be used by your request a while ago.

so here is the current plan in the game.

at a unknown location (I don't know where yet)

you find an unknown serum

this serum enhances the effects of different Creatures DNA (which is a consumable in WDF)

as well as adding an new perk to the player that temporary changes your reproductive DNA to the Creatures when you drink the DNA.

I already made a similar system with racial perks (Asian, Black, Hispanic, and White) because the game has no way of telling what skin colour you have.