AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

57 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Are you maybe combining this with Static's Script Tweaks? Seems like it makes some fairly extreme adjustments to the post-birth bodygen offsets.

most likely, I will have a look at it

edit-> something else is happening because "Static's Script Tweaks" are mostly fusion girl changes (I still didn't fix them yet) and you are having CBBE issues which I didn't change at all

did you have this issue before the beta I posted yesterday?

5 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

most likely, I will have a look at it

Well, I asked that before it was clarified the problem was observed with CBBE. I know Static's Script Tweaks made some (very welcome) fixes to the Fusion Girl bodygen values used during pregnancy so that there's not a hard line sticking out of the lower back any longer, and I think it may have also made some extreme breast adjustments to post-pregnancy bodygen offsets but I'm not sure. It also may have only affected FG, I don't know if it makes any alterations to the values used for CBBE.

On 1/18/2021 at 11:01 PM, Invictusblade said:

could I get some feedback on the new beta (Requirement DO NOT HAVE ANY CURRENTLY PREGNANT NPC'S IN YOUR GAME) (NO NEW GAME NEEDED) but I would recommend that you have a backup save file

contains the following...

Monthly Perks(no Month One) - decreased stamina and carrying strength

Father Perks(Exists but empty) - Doesn't Contain anything yet

Harem Perks(Exists but empty) - Doesn't Contain anything yet

two more Perks but no way to get them yet

Visible Condoms from Baby Addons

Cumflation (if it happens then afterwards a pregnancy may occur (depending on settings))

MCM Hotkeys

Creature Based Perks, Morphs, Cumflation Morphs and Timing(How many Months of Pregnancy)

some Changes from "StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final"

I would like to know if you have any problems

btw I didn't really change any thing major(I don't think?) in the WDF mods (Added Perks to WDF and Creature Data(Perks, Morphs, CumMorphs and Timing) to the rest

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3_beta.7z 24.22 MB · 19 downloads FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp 13.04 kB · 6 downloads INVB_WastelandDairy.esp 823.75 kB · 8 downloads FPE_BabyAddons.esp 4.7 MB · 8 downloads FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp 537.45 kB · 6 downloads

so it been a couple of days(give or take), is there any major issues with the changes I have made?

On 1/18/2021 at 2:01 PM, Invictusblade said:

could I get some feedback on the new beta (Requirement DO NOT HAVE ANY CURRENTLY PREGNANT NPC'S IN YOUR GAME) (NO NEW GAME NEEDED) but I would recommend that you have a backup save file

contains the following...

Monthly Perks(no Month One) - decreased stamina and carrying strength

Father Perks(Exists but empty) - Doesn't Contain anything yet

Harem Perks(Exists but empty) - Doesn't Contain anything yet

two more Perks but no way to get them yet

Visible Condoms from Baby Addons

Cumflation (if it happens then afterwards a pregnancy may occur (depending on settings))

MCM Hotkeys

Creature Based Perks, Morphs, Cumflation Morphs and Timing(How many Months of Pregnancy)

some Changes from "StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final"

I would like to know if you have any problems

btw I didn't really change any thing major(I don't think?) in the WDF mods (Added Perks to WDF and Creature Data(Perks, Morphs, CumMorphs and Timing) to the rest

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3_beta.7z 24.22 MB · 28 downloads FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp 13.04 kB · 9 downloads INVB_WastelandDairy.esp 823.75 kB · 12 downloads FPE_BabyAddons.esp 4.7 MB · 16 downloads FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp 537.45 kB · 9 downloads

I started a new game with beta3. I will report problems.

so I am adding a multi birth function (which was really easy, should have done it earlier)

but I would like to know how you want it to work?

1. after a certain point, the character gives birth to something every month thereafter (example radchicken, you give birth to 2 eggs each month for 3-4 months)

2. at specific months, the character gives birth to something (example a deathclaw, you give birth every 3 months for 9 months)

also if I do the above then do you want the body to reset itself (so the woman will have a smaller belly with these changes)

1 hour ago, Meowganggang3 said:

Anyone have any idea why my game crashes before I can get to the vault, and if I skip that it still crashes. ?

Do you have any mods installed? Do you have a crash log? You might try getting Buffout4 working, as it provides a number of crash fixes and also sets up detailed crash logging.

Also starting a new game with beta3 along with Sim Settlements 2; don't fail me now Buffout4. One question though, I tweaked the FPFP_Internal_UpdateTime global variable to 3 in order to get more frequent body morph updates. Dunno if this change would mess with anything on beta3.

The multi-birth angle sounds really good with egg-type pregnancies. Fallout New Vegas' SexOut set up Spore Carrier pregnancies where your belly blew up to maximum size over a day, then you laid eggs over the course of a week until you birthed all of them. Sort of sounds like what you're doing; would it be possible to vary the birthing based on the egg type?

And sure on the resetting, if you mean the belly eventually gets smaller with each egg.

*Update 01/23* : Managed to get pregnant via a Protectron ambush via Violate, and a few regular human pregnancies via Random Shenanigans in settlements. So far everything's running fine there. One thing though is that I have a +5 Charisma bonus that I can't account for; do the new perks alter any SPECIAL stats? Might be another mod though.

FO4 - Preg1.png

6 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Also starting a new game with beta3 along with Sim Settlements 2; don't fail me now Buffout4. One question though, I tweaked the FPFP_Internal_UpdateTime global variable to 3 in order to get more frequent body morph updates. Dunno if this change would mess with anything on beta3.

The multi-birth angle sounds really good with egg-type pregnancies. Fallout New Vegas' SexOut set up Spore Carrier pregnancies where your belly blew up to maximum size over a day, then you laid eggs over the course of a week until you birthed all of them. Sort of sounds like what you're doing; would it be possible to vary the birthing based on the egg type?

And sure on the resetting, if you mean the belly eventually gets smaller with each egg.

so at this precise moment, it is designed that after a certain point, the player or NPC gives birth to an egg(or womb, Rabbits) one or two times before the final birth.

so A Deathclaw pregnancy lasts for 6 months but it gives birth in month 5.

(but I haven't done proper testing yet)

so it is still in testing and coding

edit-> it is and isn't working I impregnated my character with an rad chicken

but it is giving birth to human babies every month.

new edit-> new version works (but still needs refinement)

Beta3 report Before, after sex, the message "the chance of getting pregnant is ... the percentage" appeared immediately. This message is now significantly delayed. The idea with buttons is ingenious and very convenient. Especially for people like me who use Cyrillic mods in MCM. They open much longer than those with Latin. Extremely comfortable.

6 hours ago, vranina said:

Beta3 report Before, after sex, the message "the chance of getting pregnant is ... the percentage" appeared immediately. This message is now significantly delayed. The idea with buttons is ingenious and very convenient. Especially for people like me who use Cyrillic mods in MCM. They open much longer than those with Latin. Extremely comfortable.

I assumed you are using the cumflation?

if so, I noticed that as well however I am not sure if I should change it at the moment

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

if so, I noticed that as well however I am not sure if I should change it at the moment

To use. I even dressed my companion in armor with her belly bare. Yes, immediately after sex it swells for a short time. Works without problems.

8 hours ago, vranina said:

the message "the chance of getting pregnant is ... the percentage" appeared immediately. This message is now significantly delayed.

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

16 minutes ago, vranina said:

To use. I even dressed my companion in armor with her belly bare. Yes, immediately after sex it swells for a short time. Works without problems.

While it does work, (I should add another effect to it) I mean that it does delay the messages

like I said, "however I am not sure if I should change it at the moment"

Reported a bit buggy from FPE3 beta 3, may be due to script for player get impregnated after Cum inflation effect cause any pregnancy that player already has also get reset and cause suddenly give birth too, I already test this effect 2-3 times by let my player progress of twin pregnancy to FPE month 2 and 3 but after player has sex during pregnant and has Cum inflation effect, player get reset to FPE month 0 and give birth next day.

Just now, zeroke107 said:

Reported a bit buggy from FPE3 beta 3, may be due to script for player get impregnated after Cum inflation effect cause any pregnancy that player already has also get reset and cause suddenly give birth too, I already test this effect 2-3 times by let my player progress of twin pregnancy to FPE month 2 and 3 but after player has sex during pregnant and has Cum inflation effect, player get reset to FPE month 0 and give birth next day.

thanks for telling me, I will have a proper look tomorrow

Well then, started another game after realizing I just installed the Beta 3 .esp files and none of the main Wasteland Dairy scripts files and such, so started another new game. Got knocked up from a bloatfly to check the monthly perks. Slept until hitting officially Month 2, but not seeing anything added via the PipBoy stat menus or console perk / actorvalue lists.

1 hour ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Well then, started another game after realizing I just installed the Beta 3 .esp files and none of the main Wasteland Dairy scripts files and such, so started another new game. Got knocked up from a bloatfly to check the monthly perks. Slept until hitting officially Month 2, but not seeing anything added via the PipBoy stat menus or console perk / actorvalue lists.

so before the update did having sex with a bloatfly result in Impregnation?

because I played my version and it didn't work by having sex with a bloatfly but the bloatfly impregnation syringe does work, this uses the same impregnation mechanics from FPE.

(also the perk did appear)

so unless it worked before the beta, then I will define it as an AAF XML Problem.