AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I should start from the start with you, I am running the Family Planning Enhanced Redux mod with the Wasteland Dairy Framework mod

and I already made most of the content to be used by your request a while ago.

so here is the current plan in the game.

at a unknown location (I don't know where yet)

you find an unknown serum

this serum enhances the effects of different Creatures DNA (which is a consumable in WDF)

as well as adding an new perk to the player that temporary changes your reproductive DNA to the Creatures when you drink the DNA.

I already made a similar system with racial perks (Asian, Black, Hispanic, and White) because the game has no way of telling what skin colour you have.

Is FPE Redux and Wasteland Dairy compatible with this AAF FPE mod or a different mod? I'm not sure I understand the differences between all the versions. I saw something under one FPE mod (made by you I believe) that it uses FourPlay and that it was obsolete to this one. I use AAF Framework and have fusion girl 1.80 body.

7 minutes ago, ReaperBlade said:

Is FPE Redux and Wasteland Dairy compatible with this AAF FPE mod or a different mod? I'm not sure I understand the differences between all the versions. I saw something under one FPE mod (made by you I believe) that it uses FourPlay and that it was obsolete to this one. I use AAF Framework and have fusion girl 1.80 body.

no, that was some troll who was a complete idiot who misread the thread.

(I was talking about a half supermutant mod and how to make it compatible but I was wrong about it because when I used the Half Supermutant mod, it was the fourplay days)

and the idiot took that to understand that FPER was a fourplay mod

no, my version is the more advanced(however a bit more buggy) version of FPE. and it does use AAF

I added a heap of content to FPER that is directly compatible with WDF

but it is the middle of fixing period because I managed to make more than a few bugs.

15 hours ago, Slorm said:

Thanks for checking, it seems to be consistent for me on the second child.

Ah, that's a clue.  I'll try that.

15 hours ago, Slorm said:

If it's any help I could pm you the game save, I'd imagine our setups are fairly similar so it should run (touch wood). FO4 seems a lot more accommodating than Skyrim with any missing mods.

I was actually going to suggest this myself.  Please do.

6 hours ago, ReaperBlade said:

I'm having a problem with impregnated males not looking pregnant in their clothing unless I undress them. Then their pregnant body shows.

Would like to have an option added into this mod that allows players to choose whether or not to keep impregnated NPC's fully naked (based on their sex) until they have given birth. This way you can choose whether males or females or both remain undressed or dressed until they have given birth. before they automatically redress back to their outfit.   

Did you build the outfits with morphs in BodySlide? Are those outfits designed around a reference mesh which includes the pregnant belly slider? I've never tried the male pregnancy features, but my recollection is that BodyTalk added prego morphs in an update, so if the outfits weren't conformed to that version's reference then it could be your reason.

New Version 2.701 Uploaded

• Fixed an obscure bug where a baby that had been deleted could still grow into a child, causing a child to magically appear next to the player.

As always, it is safe to update this in a running game.  No need to make a "clean save" or use a savegame cleaner.

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

no, that was some troll who was a complete idiot who misread the thread.

(I was talking about a half supermutant mod and how to make it compatible but I was wrong about it because when I used the Half Supermutant mod, it was the fourplay days)

and the idiot took that to understand that FPER was a fourplay mod

no, my version is the more advanced(however a bit more buggy) version of FPE. and it does use AAF

I added a heap of content to FPER that is directly compatible with WDF

but it is the middle of fixing period because I managed to make more than a few bugs.

Ahhh, okay. 

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you build the outfits with morphs in BodySlide? Are those outfits designed around a reference mesh which includes the pregnant belly slider? I've never tried the male pregnancy features, but my recollection is that BodyTalk added prego morphs in an update, so if the outfits weren't conformed to that version's reference then it could be your reason.

I'm pretty sure I did. Hmmm. Guess I can look again and check. It's been about 5 or 6 months since I played around with this game and I feel like I'm having to relearn everything all over again lol. Amazing how fast you forget how to do stuff when you've been away for a period of time. 

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

• Fixed an obscure bug where a baby that had been deleted could still grow into a child, causing a child to magically appear next to the player.

As always, it is safe to update this in a running game.  No need to make a "clean save" or use a savegame cleaner.

Many thanks, that's fixed it :classic_smile:

On 8/29/2021 at 2:49 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I'm having an issue with babies not growing up into children with this version. I didn't have the problem with the previous version. Baby stays in Misc inventory and when I drop it on the ground and then pick it back up it says it will take -1.35 months to grow into a child. (Note the negative sign) I'm just testing so I have it set to 1 day from baby to child and 1 day from child to adult. If I wait another day the negative number just increases. So something isn't triggering the baby to child script and removing the baby from Misc inventory. 

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 2.702 Uploaded

• Hotfix for bug introduced in previous version that caused babies in the player's inventory not to grow into children.

It is safe to update this in a running game.  No need to make a "clean save" or use a savegame cleaner.

Thanks for the update! That fixed the issue I was having with the babies not growing up into children. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 7:14 PM, nopevader said:

ya NOPE nvm i figured it out for myself .....lol alls well so far so as far as i know should be good to go.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, nopevader said:

@EgoBallisticnvm! got everything working with the by digging thru my original download file and put the F4EE morphs and everything etc and everythings works! Thanks to everyone who replied and helped i appreciate it!

Hi, can you explain more in detail of what you did with the original download file and F4EE folder?

My character does never displays any changes in pregnancy morphs but the Family Planning Debug indicates my character over 2 months pregnant.

2 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Hi, can you explain more in detail of what you did with the original download file and F4EE folder?

My character does never displays any changes in pregnancy morphs but the Family Planning Debug indicates my character over 2 months pregnant.

Like it says on the download page:

• If using CBBE, be sure to install the F4EE morphs when installing.
  • If using Fusion Girl or Jane Bod, build your body in Bodyslide with the "Build Morphs" option enabled after installing.
  • For all body types, always use the "Build Morphs" option whenever you build a body or outfit in BodySlide.

"F4EE Morphs" is an option in the CBBE installer.  This will install the morph data files for the body and outfits so that they can be applied in-game via LooksMenu.

7 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

• If using Fusion Girl or Jane Bod, build your body in Bodyslide with the "Build Morphs" option enabled after installing.
  • For all body types, always use the "Build Morphs" option whenever you build a body or outfit in BodySlide.

"F4EE Morphs" is an option in the CBBE installer.  This will install the morph data files for the body and outfits so that they can be applied in-game via LooksMenu.

Thanks for your reply, I'm using Fusion Girl. (FG180REV1.7z)...

I've already had "Build Morphs" checkbox checked in the BodySlide app.

Or is there somewhere else or during installation of Fusion Girl that I have to find a "Build Morphs"?

Still no visual effect of pregnancy with my Player, although NPCs and Piper display their pregnancy just find.

42 minutes ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Thanks for your reply, I'm using Fusion Girl. (FG180REV1.7z)...

I've already had "Build Morphs" checkbox checked in the BodySlide app.

Or is there somewhere else or during installation of Fusion Girl that I have to find a "Build Morphs"?

Still no visual effect of pregnancy with my Player, although NPCs and Piper display their pregnancy just find.

Do you see a different behavior when you're clothed vs naked? Are you wearing non-vanilla outfits on the player character but vanilla outfits on NPCs? Are you using a mod like Unique Player which gives the PC a different body than NPCs? Are you using any other mods which also apply body morphs (Sex Attributes, Boston Devious Helper, Wasteland Dairy Framework, Rad Morphing Redux...)?

Also the "baby bump" at two months is fairly subtle to my eyes at least, maybe you need to give it a little longer to notice?

4 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Also the "baby bump" at two months is fairly subtle to my eyes at least, maybe you need to give it a little longer to notice?

At 2 months I cannot tell my character is pregnant at all, and at 3 months I can tell a little. She is 8 months along now, and is big as a blimp. In the mod config menu for FPE there is a body morph option for choosing basic, or extended morphs for pregnancy. The extended option makes difference,

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Do you see a different behavior when you're clothed vs naked? Are you wearing non-vanilla outfits on the player character but vanilla outfits on NPCs? Are you using a mod like Unique Player which gives the PC a different body than NPCs? Are you using any other mods which also apply body morphs (Sex Attributes, Boston Devious Helper, Wasteland Dairy Framework, Rad Morphing Redux...)?

Not using Unique Player.

I am using the Wasteland Dairy Framework (But it wasn't showing pregnancy morphs without it either installed for the Player.)

Tested:  I have it set with 1 month per game day, I always have both my Female Player and Piper get impregnated  at same time by a male and fast travel from Sanctuary to Spectacle Island.

By the time we get back to Sanctuary, Piper have nice big bump but my Player is unchanged.

Question: Is there suppose to be anything else in "F4EE" folder than what I have shown in my attached screenshot?

F4EE-Folder.JPG

On 9/13/2021 at 5:34 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Can you point me to how to manually install these morphs files for the Player?

(They must exist somewhere because my FusionGirl body settings are looking correct on my Player and in ShowLooksMenu) 

I'm using the  BodySlide to build the FusionGirl body with the Build Morphs option checked.

Maybe Family Planning cannot find the morphs for the Player, like it is working fine for NPCs.

See my attached screenshot, I ran ShowLooksMenu and I do see Slider controls for my Player. 

(In the screenshot my Player on the left and NPC got pregnant at the same time and there is no change to the Player after 4 months)

Thanks for all the help this far!

20210915014647_1.jpg

20210915020434_1.jpg

20210915014616_1.jpg

4 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Maybe Family Planning cannot find the morphs for the Player, like it is working fine for NPCs.

The morphs are normally in the same place, they are in the same folder as the body meshes.

But, are you using Unique Player or some similar mod that makes the player have a different body than NPCs?  If so, you will need to copy the FemaleBody.tri file from Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets to whatever folder your unique body mesh is in.

Edited by EgoBallistic
4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The morphs are normally in the same place, they are in the same folder as the body meshes.

But, are you using Unique Player or some similar mod that makes the player have a different body than NPCs?  If so, you will need to copy the FemaleBody.tri file from Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets to whatever folder your unique body mesh is in.

:thumbsup: I finally got it work by cleaning the save file with the Resaver app...

I can't verify what caused the Player to not show pregnancy but

maybe problem was with old data "unattached instances" from many mods I've use in the past (even though I've I uninstalled them). 

So what I did was in Resaver under the "Clean" menu was:

1) Remove unattached instances

2) Remove non-existent form instances

3) Stop and Restart Family Planning in the Debug menu.

I followed the note that Invictusblade put here about using Resaver to clean the orphans...

For anyone else who might have the same problem.

Also I did not know what "Resaver" was so here the link for it too :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031?tab=files

• 3 weeks later...

I uninstalled Redux version and installed 2.702 without making a clean save in between. Then the message came that the update to version 2.702 was carried out.
Is that ok or are the two versions so incompatible that I have to create a clean save before installing 2.702?

So far, I have not found any problems at all.

9 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I uninstalled Redux version and installed 2.702 without making a clean save in between. Then the message came that the update to version 2.702 was carried out.
Is that ok or are the two versions so incompatible that I have to create a clean save before installing 2.702?

So far, I have not found any problems at all.

I would only expect problems if your character or any NPCs are pregnant when you do that.  Just to be safe, I would also recommend going into an interior cell with no other NPCs around before saving your game and doing the uninstall/reinstall, so that FPE doesn't have any NPC data objects active in the save.  But if everything seems to be working then it's probably fine.

Edited by EgoBallistic