AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

8 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Rolled back to my pre beta 3 setup, and can confirm a bloatfly was able to impregnate. Maybe the perk system only recognizes pregnancies brought on via Wasteland Dairy methods?

something else is happening.

I tested again today and it works for me now

yesterday, I had sex with a friendly bloatfly about 3-4 times with no impregnation

today, I had sex with a hostile bloatfly about 1-2 times with no impregnation

then I turned on Cumflation and it worked first time,

then I reloaded then I turned off Cumflation and it worked first time.

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

something else is happening.

I tested again today and it works for me now

yesterday, I had sex with a friendly bloatfly about 3-4 times with no impregnation

today, I had sex with a hostile bloatfly about 1-2 times with no impregnation

then I turned on Cumflation and it worked first time,

then I reloaded then I turned off Cumflation and it worked first time.

Were you still getting the conception chance messages when the bloatflies were failing to impregnate you? I usually leave that on as a check that FPE is still working.

11 hours ago, Kaotik said:

So, using the FPESuperMutant addon, do I need to put the option "Allow Creatures" on, or will the addon just work regardless?

You need to also allow creatures, simply installing the addon without allowing creatures in the MCM is insufficient.

I made that mistake once and it took me a rather embarrassingly long time to work out why I wasn't getting knocked up by muties.

10 minutes ago, Kaotik said:

So, looks like my companion Cait got knocked up and is about to give birth. Is there some animation or event or such, or do the babies just pop up in her inventory?

there is no animations yet so a quest will pop up and disappear and a baby will appear in her inventory

(or if you have the latest baby addon mod(Wasteland Dairy Framework) with certain settings enabled, then the baby will be carried by Cait)

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

there is no animations yet so a quest will pop up and disappear and a baby will appear in her inventory

(or if you have the latest baby addon mod(Wasteland Dairy Framework) with certain settings enabled, then the baby will be carried by Cait)

Apparently you can sleep through the quest. I wonder how badly my game will break if I install Wasteland Dairy Framework midgame

Hm, so I may have borked the installation on my end; I initially just installed your #964's posted files, saw some pink textures, so I went back and installed your Wasteland Dairy v1.8c files. But that causes some background overwriting of some scripts (since MO2 can't check inside BSAs).

Going to unpack the BSAs for both beta and WD v1.8c, and sort in MO2 so it overwrites accordingly, and give it another go.

14 minutes ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Hm, so I may have borked the installation on my end; I initially just installed your #964's posted files, saw some pink textures, so I went back and installed your Wasteland Dairy v1.8c files. But that causes some background overwriting of some scripts (since MO2 can't check inside BSAs).

Going to unpack the BSAs for both beta and WD v1.8c, and sort in MO2 so it overwrites accordingly, and give it another go.

well, a few things

1. I haven't really worked on any of my WDF Scripts (I did fix the overlay one)

2. I only worked on the ESP's

3. I did make a mistake when uploading the FPE Beta (I forgot the F4SE Folder)

4. more than likely, I will upload the entire mod over the weekend with proper perks and changes (after doing a few more things)

so here is the future of the mod, it is going to be two separated mods

1. FPE Wasteland Redux - Contains the new stuff that I added to the mod (such as perks, timings, Cumlation, etc)

then a bit later, I will work on this one

2. FPE independent mod - Contains the wearable condom script and the baby holding mechanics(with MCM Controls) and that is it.

(so it is designed to work without any of my other mods)

11 minutes ago, palethanatos said:

is there a way to make nora pregnant before going to the vault and have it progress after leaving the vault? im playing again after a few years and i dont remember if that was even possible. sorry if this is a dumb question lol

should be possible (depending on mods)

but it will be a standard human pregnancy (however I might have a look at doing something special with this)

Sorry for bothering but is it possible to pause the pregnancy and labor progress ? I am using invictusblade`s WASTELAND DIARY  ,and I just want to make the character give birth only when using the qucik preggo injection and syringe. I had read the FPEMAKE YOUR OWN BABY.PDF  .But there is just a few details about that .

No idea to do this ,is there any solutions? What should I start  to make this work?

Sorry again for my poor English and stupid question. And thanks for the great mods you all made!!!

1 hour ago, dscseed said:

Sorry for bothering but is it possible to pause the pregnancy and labor progress ? I am using invictusblade`s WASTELAND DIARY  ,and I just want to make the character give birth only when using the qucik preggo injection and syringe. I had read the FPEMAKE YOUR OWN BABY.PDF  .But there is just a few details about that .

No idea to do this ,is there any solutions? What should I start  to make this work?

Sorry again for my poor English and stupid question. And thanks for the great mods you all made!!!

ok if I understand what you are asking

you want to completely freeze(pause) pregnancies?

Yes! 

BTW ,is it possible to freeze the period of the  offspring (exapmle : the baby will only grow into  a teenager only when using the syringe from WASTELAND DIARY)?

And ,wow! Thank god you can understood what I mean ! (I really need to improve my English!)

24 minutes ago, dscseed said:

Yes! 

BTW ,is it possible to freeze the period of the  offspring (exapmle : the baby will only grow into  a teenager only when using the syringe from WASTELAND DIARY)?

And ,wow! Thank god you can understood what I mean ! (I really need to improve my English!)

not at this time but I will have a look

(I doubt it will work because of how it is designed)

16 minutes ago, dscseed said:

Got it !  Thanks for answering!

actually I thought about it a bit more

it is possible to do a freeze on a pregnancy (but this will be once per pregnancy deal)

my major issues from before is what happens if it resumes the pregnancy

but if we use the quick preggo springe like you said then it should be fine.

I will do it tomorrow and test it then

I'm having trouble getting the inflation to work. I play a male character, and the objective is to get the cum inflation to work on female NPCs. I have Bodytalk for my PC, and the Skeleton fix for female NPCs. I accomplish this with the Gender Specific Skeletons mod which has allowed the two to co-exist. I'm able to build female bodies and clothing with the preset of my choosing and it shows just fine on NPCs, but the morphs aren't working. It feels like there's something I'm overlooking, as I've managed to get this to work before, but for the life of me I can't remember. I've tried putting the generated FemaleBody.nif and .tri files in the NPCAssets folder where the female skeleton is stored, but that hasn't worked. Anyone have any ideas?

1 hour ago, Zephirenth said:

I'm having trouble getting the inflation to work. I play a male character, and the objective is to get the cum inflation to work on female NPCs. I have Bodytalk for my PC, and the Skeleton fix for female NPCs. I accomplish this with the Gender Specific Skeletons mod which has allowed the two to co-exist. I'm able to build female bodies and clothing with the preset of my choosing and it shows just fine on NPCs, but the morphs aren't working. It feels like there's something I'm overlooking, as I've managed to get this to work before, but for the life of me I can't remember. I've tried putting the generated FemaleBody.nif and .tri files in the NPCAssets folder where the female skeleton is stored, but that hasn't worked. Anyone have any ideas?

where is the location of the Female NIF's and Tri's?

because they should be here-> \Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets

also do my signature