AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

@Lumipo Don't forget pocketed armor adds +X amount of carry weight. The chest adds +10, I didn't pay attention to the others as I added mods last night.

@ranfaireye Not too sure on incompatibilities. I know my FPE is working, But I don't get fertility notifications either even if I spam the console command to make my char fertile.

For anyone who is interested the console commands are:

CQF FPE CPF

Followed by any of these:

--- NON PREGNANT FUNCTIONS ---
 Impregnate
 MakeFertile OR MakeVirile
 --- PREGNANT FUNCTIONS ---
 Labor OR Labour
 GiveBirth
 Abort
 Miscarriage
 FullyHealBaby
 KillBaby
 TraceDataDump OR DataDump

I Know that Impregnate, DataDump,  GiveBirth, and Abort all work.

Then if anyone want's to make a hotkey in MCM for the console commands ( I have not yet) then use:   (no guarantee this will work as I have not tried to make console command hotkeys yet.)

{
      "id": "demoHotkey3",
      "desc": "description of command",
      "action": {
        "type": "CQF FPE CPF <command you want>",
        "command": "<command you want>"
      }
    },

My toon got pregnant with the triggers of Hardship while giving a blowjob. Is there a way to tell if tags are right?

Kind of silly getting pregnant via blowjob. After the scene I got 3% chance of pregnant and then a prompt that "I feel like I got X's baby" or something similar in message.

18 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

My toon got pregnant with the triggers of Hardship while giving a blowjob. Is there a way to tell if tags are right?

Kind of silly getting pregnant via blowjob. After the scene I got 3% chance of pregnant and then a prompt that "I feel like I got X's baby" or something similar in message.

Your toon probably was taking it in vag before switching to blowjob. FPE currently stops tracking tags once it finds a position with valid tags.

Thus position sequence vaginal -> anal -> blowjob would see valid preg tags on vaginal position and not consider any of following positions.

4 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

Your toon probably was taking it in vag before switching to blowjob. FPE currently stops tracking tags once it finds a position with valid tags.

Thus position sequence vaginal -> anal -> blowjob would see valid preg tags on vaginal position and not consider any of following positions.

It was straight up blow job. Didn't do any vag animations.

Hardship called the npc who I offered to that wanted a blow job and started out like that.

I have the father quest and Dogmeat was the father that I am sure about but the quest marker is showing all other previous partners. (this was a reload of a save from my previous comment, so its not the same pregnant event)

I had the prompt at one moment to talk to Dogmeat and after I did I had the quest for Unwanted Pregnancy. Now there is no more quest dialog for him. I guess its a one time thing even though it was true.

22 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

It was straight up blow job. Didn't do any vag animations.

Hardship called the npc who I offered to that wanted a blow job and started out like that.

I see. Well FPE uses activators to store data (see FPFP_PlayerPregDataForm [ACTI:0100D014] and FPFP_BasePregDataForm [ACTI:0100D013]) and those have a property TagsToWatch.

If position has any of these tags, then pregnancy is blocked but IIRC if none of these tags is defined on position then FPE assumes this is a position able to cause insemination.

You would need to add any of these as a tag to position provided by Hardship xml's.

image.png.3f7a698f70e13b6a4914a5ca14c9e580.png

I took my question about Hardship to the Hardship forum.

I noticed some things after testing this with me being male and impregnated a female settler.
For this test I reduced the FPE months variable to 1 day instead of default 3 to make it easier for testing.
The method to change days was to just sleep in bed in the same settlement.

What I noticed is that some days the settler will have the pregnant belly and other days she did not.

Also if I had the morph power to max it caused issues with the back waist as there where holes and extended a small bit out. I'm using Fusion Girl and had it set to Fusion in the setting.

I reset the morph back to default and fixed the issue of breaking model but I still for the remaining days would sometimes get a belly and others did not.

Also after children where born, I noticed there was no indication in the mod that I was the father (like with the popup when you first interact). 

I also noticed they called me mister and the like, I think that is just the default Bethesda voice files for children. Are there any mods that work with FPE that can help role play as parents so they don't sound rude and like a stranger to me?

so I assume that people are still interested in Cumflation?

because I made one up for FPE.

I am in early development of it.

so it works for NPC's but not the Player

(actually there is more than a few things that doesn't work for the player)

I forgot to show pictures

During Sex (No belly)

20210116113359_1.thumb.jpg.0e128d2cc247210d2c3871726f838348.jpg

After Sex (I am not sure if I can remove the overlay)

20210116113414_1.thumb.jpg.0f5158150d587e2f8440cbbebc91ff71.jpg

Dripping(I will be changing this)

20210116113422_1.thumb.jpg.86edf9428bcdbe8cb4700bb5b2a4f703.jpg

a minute or so later (there is no belly here, but the dripping is still happening)

20210116113442_1.thumb.jpg.8c6921931f3c122af65431b98dc34565.jpg

7 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Sex Attributes 2.5 added cumflation for Player but not NPCs, so... match made in heaven?  ?

19 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

While it sounds interesting, I'm not entirely sure how it relates to pregnancy.

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Sex Attributes 2.5 added cumflation for Player but not NPCs, so... match made in heaven?  ?

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

While it sounds interesting, I'm not entirely sure how it relates to pregnancy.

I got it working for players

and the reason is "why not" it will be controlled by MCM so if you want it then it is there otherwise you can turn it off.

3 stages (the power of it will be controlled by MCM) (I know I have the brown face bug, I don't care at the moment)

fully Inflated

20210116144233_1.thumb.jpg.1f7d95f92bf27b224aa8c903426045a8.jpg

half empty

20210116144248_1.thumb.jpg.f5e9a789683bfbd4e9cc0437183903ea.jpg

empty

20210116144325_1.thumb.jpg.41071c4ff97b63e0fd160382239dddca.jpg

could I get some feedback on the new beta (Requirement DO NOT HAVE ANY CURRENTLY PREGNANT NPC'S IN YOUR GAME) (NO NEW GAME NEEDED) but I would recommend that you have a backup save file

contains the following...

Monthly Perks(no Month One) - decreased stamina and carrying strength

Father Perks(Exists but empty) - Doesn't Contain anything yet

Harem Perks(Exists but empty) - Doesn't Contain anything yet

two more Perks but no way to get them yet

Visible Condoms from Baby Addons

Cumflation (if it happens then afterwards a pregnancy may occur (depending on settings))

MCM Hotkeys

Creature Based Perks, Morphs, Cumflation Morphs and Timing(How many Months of Pregnancy)

some Changes from "StaticPhobia's Final Farewell Final"

I would like to know if you have any problems

btw I didn't really change any thing major(I don't think?) in the WDF mods (Added Perks to WDF and Creature Data(Perks, Morphs, CumMorphs and Timing) to the rest

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3_beta.7z FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp INVB_WastelandDairy.esp FPE_BabyAddons.esp FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

24 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

what kind of creature perks?

well, they do two things

1. tell you what impregnated you (due to how the script works, There are limits so for humans - there are three different perks - Player, Random(Everyone else) and Clone)

2. will give you abilities for the pregnancy length.

such as increased strength, radiation resistance, intelligence, luck, hit points, action points, bah bah.

32 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

should the creature perks show up in the perks menu? i don't see them

which perk menu?

you get one of them when you get pregnant by a creature

Player side Pregnancy (it went a bit weird here, with it working and not working, it is still a beta)

Month 4 of a pregnancy

20210119152241_1.thumb.jpg.f60af040ac004c882db764a4ec7778d8.jpg

Month 3 of a pregnancy (and it is meant to say "Impregnated(Clone)" but it didn't work for some reason)

20210119152718_1.thumb.jpg.af699167161f6de33ae2eea50617fe5b.jpg

20210119152904_1.thumb.jpg.2fd5a38ea324f950312981879da29586.jpg

Grant was impregnated by Dogmeat

20210119152819_1.thumb.jpg.e26c8ee2e8bc1e26c0e30537377cbd16.jpg

20210119152926_1.thumb.jpg.52cec11e678b319e88efa73c0e334f35.jpg20210119153046_1.thumb.jpg.4f2778d746c0f8a899e38a583e08b9bb.jpg

I used a human semen syringe on this settler

20210119152946_1.thumb.jpg.2805d3525a2eb5df2078b6e58964e7b7.jpg20210119153026_1.thumb.jpg.9ff50e32dcbabf1e4f6aefadd9871ac5.jpg

4 hours ago, moltobenis said:

the pregnancy month perk shows up, just not the impregnated perk. is there a list for what the creature perks do?

so when the Player is Pregnant

the Monthly Perk shows up but not the Impregnated Perk, right? (just like the pictures above)

it is a weird one because it worked in the very first image

The scripting is a bit hard with this mod because of the player (it uses two scripts which the player script is under the NPC script)

edit-> put the script file into scripts in DATA

FPFP_PlayerPregData.pex

50 minutes ago, RowanSkie said:

Hmm... do you think you can rewrite FPE to read off Advanced Needs 2's systems instead of the other way around? Apparently it needs a rewrite to just make AN2 join along with FPE.

nope, two reasons

1. I am not skilled enough

2. I am not interested

maybe in the future, someone else will do it but it won't be me

Hello. I want to ask you for help. After a few births, my character's breasts became huge. I saw that there is an option if she is not pregnant to reduce her breasts. I press - nothing happens. The most interesting thing is that the option to change is off, but still the breasts became huge. How to return them? Maybe I should restart fashion, but then surely the children and pregnancies of my settlers will fail.

31 minutes ago, vranina said:

Hello. I want to ask you for help. After a few births, my character's breasts became huge. I saw that there is an option if she is not pregnant to reduce her breasts. I press - nothing happens. The most interesting thing is that the option to change is off, but still the breasts became huge. How to return them? Maybe I should restart fashion, but then surely the children and pregnancies of my settlers will fail.

which bodytype are you using?

do you have lasting body shape enabled in FPE MCM? (whatever it is called)

1 hour ago, vranina said:

Are you maybe combining this with Static's Script Tweaks? Seems like it makes some fairly extreme adjustments to the post-birth bodygen offsets.