AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

None of the script errors in your log are related to this.  The SEU / FPE scene you played looks like it all worked fine.

It sounds like your outfits are not built with the MPreg slider.  So the pregnancy morph shows in animations because the actor is nude, but when the actor re-dresses the morph goes away because the outfit mesh doesn't support it.  The FPE Male Mesh Support download page has conversions for outfits from the DLC but I am not sure about vanilla ones.

Oh it does makes sense, thank you for taking the time to answer and for making this mod!

So I switched to fusion girl bodies from cbbe and the pregnancy morphs do not seem to be active. I did switch to fusion girl body type in the mcm but character no longer appears pregnant.  I can change the morph in looks menu so it definitely should be working.

Does it just not work until the next pregnancy or did I miss something?

28 minutes ago, sila said:

So I switched to fusion girl bodies from cbbe and the pregnancy morphs do not seem to be active. I did switch to fusion girl body type in the mcm but character no longer appears pregnant.  I can change the morph in looks menu so it definitely should be working.

Does it just not work until the next pregnancy or did I miss something?

I believe it will change in the every FPE Month (so default is 3 days)

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with some body morphs. I'm using the latest FusionGirl body, and I've built all the clothes in BodySlide.

The outfits seems good, they have the "correct curves" but the body stays "normal", like if the pregnancy affects only the outfits.

But when naked, the pregnant belly appears correctly.

What should I do to solve?

3 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have an issue with some body morphs. I'm using the latest FusionGirl body, and I've built all the clothes in BodySlide.

The outfits seems good, they have the "correct curves" but the body stays "normal", like if the pregnancy affects only the outfits.

Did you check the box in bodyslide that says "build morphs".  Those tri-morphs are needed for the outfit to change while pregnancy advances.  Only other thing I can think of would be if the conversions you used don't support pregnancy morphs. Not everyone's conversions support the belly bone.

32 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Did you check the box in bodyslide that says "build morphs".  Those tri-morphs are needed for the outfit to change while pregnancy advances.  Only other thing I can think of would be if the conversions you used don't support pregnancy morphs. Not everyone's conversions support the belly bone.

I've built morphs for all of those clothes, including the "FusionGirl-ClothingMakers" and "FusionGirl-Nude", in all the FG models. I've made them with the ZeroSliders more than once as it's the I use for all.

10 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

A 1.75 Fusion Girl wearing 1.61 clothes will NOT show pregnancy. I'm going through the same problem.

:bawling:

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

A 1.75 Fusion Girl wearing 1.61 clothes will NOT show pregnancy. I'm going through the same problem.

Yes, any clothes containing a 1.61 base body will need to be resaved with 1.75 reference loaded (ideally also deleting the obsolete breast skin bone weights from the project and then copying all the new CBP bone weights into the outfit meshes). Replacing the base body also means you'll need to remake any body zaps. There's a great video walkthrough pinned in the #modding channel of the ZeX Discord.

12 hours ago, VonHelton said:

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, any clothes containing a 1.61 base body will need to be resaved with 1.75 reference loaded (ideally also deleting the obsolete breast skin bone weights from the project and then copying all the new CBP bone weights into the outfit meshes). Replacing the base body also means you'll need to remake any body zaps. There's a great video walkthrough pinned in the #modding channel of the ZeX Discord.

Damn, I can't use the 1.61 of FusionGirl as it haves terrible issues with both breasts and ass when naked.. And changing them all seems a very long thing to do ?

13 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Damn, I can't use the 1.61 of FusionGirl as it haves terrible issues with both breasts and ass when naked.. And changing them all seems a very long thing to do ?

As soon as my followers start showing, (and I have the correct perks) I'll try my experimental PMC clothing to see if they show pregnancy.

:thumbsup:

Ok, bad news........My first attempt at getting the PMC armor to show pregnancy with FG 1.75 is a failure. However, I didn't remove the bones, I just tried an ordinary conversion from CBBE to FG.

I also installed Sarah Rage Armor, converted to FG 1.75 & I'll see if THEY had any luck converting.

As a side note, the stock clothing that comes with FG 1.75 shows pregnancy, so there's that.

:(

On 10/20/2020 at 2:38 PM, tornado559 said:

version is 2.611  so what was updated then?

The mod itself has not been updated, the mod author merely amended the description page to indicate they're leaving the community and willing their mods to anyone who wishes to continue developing them from here on.

I'd love to be able to customize which sliders are affected (not just  Melons, BigButt, and PregnancyBelly), and ideally adjust the intensity of each slider individually. Think something like Rad Morphing Redux's MCM sliders, user types in slider name(s), and during which months they take effect; or an out-of-game ini to customize the same things, if that's easier.
A larger range of possible FPE Month lengths would be nice, ideally including options less than 3 days long.

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so here is a question for everyone

what do you want in this mod?

because honestly I can't really think of anything new, I need to add to this mod.

of course there are some things that I made in WDF that can be added to FPE.

Condoms that are visible (such as glow in the dark)

Wearable babies (basic)

id say a way to track the children you have  those that are born from yourself an another like a small quest in misc but tracks them or have it in the mod config options  or a way  to have in in inventory but just a way to track where your children are hah

On 10/22/2020 at 11:44 AM, Slorm said:

I think it would be good to add a couple of days for menstruation where the pc can not be pregnant. Doesn't need to be anything complicated like Skyrim's Beeing Female but the addition of a period and towels/tampons would add to the immersion

Yeah, some integration with AN2's menstruation expansion (blocking menstruation when pregnant, severely reducing fertility when menstruating, better synchronization between fertile and menstrual times, et cetera) has always been on my wishlist... or just adding menstruation to FPE realistically timed, in which case I'd happily unload that AN2 expansion.