AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

Hello, I've a question. Is there any way to reset NPC's pregnant state except restart FPE?
My companion got pregnant but FPE couldn't recognized. When I used see preg info in MCM, only a messagebox displayed which saying that pregnancy cannot be detected.
So,  I want to reset my companion's pregnancy state except restart FPE. How can I do it?

On 10/21/2020 at 9:59 PM, Invictusblade said:

so here is a question for everyone

what do you want in this mod?

because honestly I can't really think of anything new, I need to add to this mod.

of course there are some things that I made in WDF that can be added to FPE.

Condoms that are visible (such as glow in the dark)

Wearable babies (basic)

I'd love a chance for superfetation, but I'm not sure how you'd do multiple pregnancies in a single character at once, to say nothing of how the morphs would work.  Speaking of morphs, I keep encountering an issue where the belly increases in size, but then after I sleep or fast travel, the belly has reverted to a smaller appearance.  This is only happening at later stages, and I typically have morph power set to 11 to keep from getting too bad a case of torpedo belly in CBBE.  Any thoughts on how I can avoid this belly size reduction?

Ahhh this is tricky because between the two mods FPE and WDF, features are either shared and/or exclusive... makes it hard to ask for what and where.

Personally, from a fetish standpoint, cum drinking. Either straight after an animation it's acquired, or an option like Skyrim Sexlab Survival where you can decrease thirst by swallowing in a BJ animation....something else could be after unprotected sex some type of "salvage cum" option, so a Female PC can leak it out. Niche, but still sounds dirty and fun. Maybe a way to implement it in a similar way as "choices" are implemented in AAF Hardship...

Flashy once tried this with RSE Perversions. Didn't get far. It worked well but didn't really amount to anything. Had a cum addiction feature too. ?‍♀️

because honestly I can't really think of anything new, I need to add to this mod.

Wearable babies (basic)

Since you asked... pregnancy effects or debuffs. Pregnancy feels kinda inconsequential from a gameplay perspective. Maybe this isn't for everyone, but I've always wished there was the option for player pregnancy to affect gameplay more. Past a certain point, maybe walking speed is reduced, AP regenerates slower, or SPECIAL debuffs to charisma, endurance, strength or agility. Maybe even some particularly harsh effects during labor?

For roleplay/immersion too, maybe some occasional messages, like the baby kicking or your character feeling sick? Not sure how doable any of this is, but those elements are something I feel the mod has been missing.

Wearable babies (basic)

voremersion has a stomach cell where things go when you swallow them that they're planning on turning into a settlement. i don't know if it should be in this or made into it's own mod but would something like this work for a uterus cell?

Wearable babies (basic)

Someone else already suggested penalties for being pregnant, but I'd like to come at this from a different angle.  In this irradiated wasteland, pregnancy could have a lot of positive side effects as well as negative ones.  Pregnancy with various species could give a bonus depending on what the character is pregnant with at the time.  For example...

Ghouls - Radiation stops harming the character and actually heals them.

Super Mutants - Increases the character's strength levels and eliminates radiation damage.

Canines - Increases the character's senses, giving them the same tracking ability as power armor with the target detection upgrade.

Deathclaw - Increases the character's durability and speed.  

Mirelurks - Increases swimming speed and allows the character to breathe underwater.

So, while I agree that there should be a few negative side effects of having your character pregnant, such as gear not fitting, unable to use power armor in later months, etc. I think attaching some interesting positive elements would be interesting.

Now, while your character is pregnant with a creature, it would be interesting for other creatures of that type to lose hostility toward you due to them being able to sense the unborn via pheromones or radiation.  And given they're friendly and able to sense the character is a breeder, probably a little horny as well (that's where the superfetation could come in if that's even possible...), and as long as you're not in combat would trigger a sexual encounter with said creature.

Just the stuff that wanders through my brain when it's not trying to do tesla coil impressions....

On 10/23/2020 at 6:53 PM, vaultbait said:

Yeah, some integration with AN2's menstruation expansion (blocking menstruation when pregnant, severely reducing fertility when menstruating, better synchronization between fertile and menstrual times, et cetera) has always been on my wishlist... or just adding menstruation to FPE realistically timed, in which case I'd happily unload that AN2 expansion.

That sounds like ALOT of code to write, and my "Script-Fu" ain't that great......

:bawling:

The only issue I have with the mod is if your companion gets pregnant, (Curie, Piper, ((Heather, a mod companion so I assumed there would be issues)) is once they progress through their pregnancy one time, they cannot get pregnant again. PC works fine for repetitive pregnancies but one and done for companions.

When I asked the question, I don't mean to say that I am going to take over the mod.

rather I could start to think about it and if there is any good ideas to warrant a change.

so out of the ideas above, theses are the ones I could do (in theory)

1. Adding a Perk system to Pregnancy to gain and lose abilities (Hardest out of these)

2. and the resetting of FPE Morphs

3. adding Hotkeys to FPE Commands (my idea)

4. changing the Morph sliders

19 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

When I asked the question, I don't mean to say that I am going to take over the mod.

rather I could start to think about it and if there is any good ideas to warrant a change.

so out of the ideas above, theses are the ones I could do (in theory)

1. Adding a Perk system to Pregnancy to gain and lose abilities (Hardest out of these)

2. and the resetting of FPE Morphs

3. adding Hotkeys to FPE Commands (my idea)

4. changing the Morph sliders

Would these be added into Family Planning itself or would they be a part of your dairy framework? Changing morph sliders would be great. Last time I used the mod something really weird was going on with the back of the Fusion Girl body. There was a massive unnatural line sticking out in a triangular shape just above the butt. I forgot which slider was doing it but I remember trying to change it myself.

4 hours ago, tod howard said:

Would these be added into Family Planning itself or would they be a part of your dairy framework? Changing morph sliders would be great. Last time I used the mod something really weird was going on with the back of the Fusion Girl body. There was a massive unnatural line sticking out in a triangular shape just above the butt. I forgot which slider was doing it but I remember trying to change it myself.

it depends on the future of course, but if I get in the mood to do it then both mods

On 10/27/2020 at 10:00 PM, Molevalence said:

The only issue I have with the mod is if your companion gets pregnant, (Curie, Piper, ((Heather, a mod companion so I assumed there would be issues)) is once they progress through their pregnancy one time, they cannot get pregnant again. PC works fine for repetitive pregnancies but one and done for companions.

Interesting, I haven't experienced this problem. I tend to wander around with Curie, Piper and Cait... they all get pregnant readily even just after giving birth. I do use Unlimited Companion Framework so that they can all follow me at the same time, maybe that has something to do with why I haven't seen the issue you're describing, though I can't begin to imagine why it would.

2 hours ago, Caggg said:

Hi I installed the mod, condoms and pills are in the game, I get the fertile notifications and everything but I tried maxing out everything and my character still doesnt get pregnant.
Here's the papyrus, for context It was my fPapyrus.0.logemale character and dogmeat, started with sex em up.

I had a look at it

do you have creature Pregnancy Turned on in the FPE MCM

Hey, great mod, its one of my favourite but I've had a problem within the last hour.  I removed some of the breast jiggle mods because I got tired how cartoony the boobs looked but when I returned to me game, all the body morphs (pregnant bellies) disappeared.  Tried getting other NPCs pregnant, it took but their stomachs remain flat, stopped the mod and restarted it in the mcm menu but didn't work.  I'm using CBBE for my bodies, tried to find F4EE morphs but I have no idea what they are or where to find them. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS Starting a new game is an option but want to leave that until last just because starting a new game is so tedious. 

PPS Trying to build morphs through Bodyslides first to see if that fixes it *I should've done that first)

17 minutes ago, soven1988 said:

Hey, great mod, its one of my favourite but I've had a problem within the last hour.  I removed some of the breast jiggle mods because I got tired how cartoony the boobs looked but when I returned to me game, all the body morphs (pregnant bellies) disappeared.  Tried getting other NPCs pregnant, it took but their stomachs remain flat, stopped the mod and restarted it in the mcm menu but didn't work.  I'm using CBBE for my bodies, tried to find F4EE morphs but I have no idea what they are or where to find them. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS Starting a new game is an option but want to leave that until last just because starting a new game is so tedious. 

PPS Trying to build morphs through Bodyslides first to see if that fixes it *I should've done that first)

Never mind, rebuilding the morphs did the trick.  Sorry about that

1 hour ago, soven1988 said:

If still interested it was this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42803

But removing it wasn't the issue, the fact I hadn't build the morphs was the issue but thanks regardless

Ahh, okay. For what it's worth, I've been pleased with the 3-bone bounce in Fusion Girl 1.75 in combination with the MTM OCPBC firm or medium presets. They're not particularly extreme, more subdued and realistic