AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

On 11/29/2020 at 3:58 AM, Invictusblade said:

assuming you are using the latest version

then there wouldn't be a quest if you were impregnated by a morgrel

The mongrel in question is a follower recruited via aft,maybe that is the reason for the quest marker on his head

5 hours ago, xxLeonNoelxx said:

i've follow the instruction and installed everything. i can't seem to get my NPC pregnant even with chance at 100. any thoughts?

Double-check the options you've set in the MCM for it and ready their descriptions very closely. It's a little too easy to pick a set of options which excludes pregnancy for certain classes of interactions.

Does anyone know if you can capture the FPE morphed female body into Bodyslide or Looksmenu.  I have last body morphs enable in FPE and the morphs can create a nice voluptuous body.  The sliders in Looksmenu don't change with the morphs so the body goes back to the original if I reset FPE.

On 12/3/2020 at 1:58 PM, vaultbait said:

Double-check the options you've set in the MCM for it and ready their descriptions very closely. It's a little too easy to pick a set of options which excludes pregnancy for certain classes of interactions.

Make sure she's fertile.  Set all the chances to the max value.  Enable all the notices.

didn't get any "I reckon the chance of me getting pregnant is [...]" messages after AAF animations, so did a little digging:

with verbose logging enabled, i get the following message in the papyrus log:

FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (1D00D017)>] holding actor [Actor < (00000014)>] | Actor is prohibited by keyword, quitting

14 should be the id of the PC

1D is FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp and 1D00D017 is I_PlayerPregnancyInfo

looking at the FPFP_ProhibitedKeywords (1d017743) formlist in resaver, shows the following:

Spoiler

resaver.jpg.d7f55b05bee721b080216d49f74f45e2.jpg

Clicking "Show Player Pregnancy Info" in the Debug MCM shows the PC is currently not pregnant.

FYI: my PC was once pregnant, but lost the child due to radiation/damage, maybe that has something to do with this issue?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated ? 

Hello! The mod is installed, but there is no pregnancy. There was a notification and there is a menu in the MSM.

AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod 2.611 installed via MO2
Notifications are on. 100% chance
Game version 1.10.163.0
Other AFF animations are played. No pregnancy has been reported. Help!

I've got a weird issue. The mod activates fine and I can change the settings to work properly, but when I exit the game and try to make a mod out of the settings in MO2's overwrite folder the game crashes on loading the save. If I don't activate the saved settings everything loads fine so it's definitely them. Any ideas here?

Edit: Figured it out. For posterity, if anyone else has this problem, just copy/paste the MCM folder from the overwrite into the FPE mod folder directly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like make modifications to FPE to allow for rapid pregnancies. So far I have been able to modify the MCM script to have two new variables one for reducing the months from 1month = 1day minimum to 1 month = 1 to 24 hours, and the second the variable will reduce the months to 1 month = 1 - 60 minutes, all in game time of course.

As a similar yet separate test I have modified the basic day variable to go down to 0.000001 and it successfully works because I've done a self impregnate command and had the FPE day set to <0.001 and the debug stats message quickly said I was in the 99th month of pregnancy. But I don't get any notifications about what month I'm in and the labor quest doesn't start either. Also when looking at the debug pregnancy info, if I set the FPE day to <0.5 the game displays:

image.png.ec9376f7d8f6d8441227c445d7493687.png

Any ideas as to whats going on and How I can change it to update everything with the sped up time frame? I know it works if i change the games time multiplier.

so I have been working on a new version of Wasteland Dairy Framework.

and it is becoming more apparent that I should work on Family Planning Enhanced.

so I will be making an redux version of Family Planning Enhanced based from WDF.

the current Changes I am planning

1. adding wearable condoms (the overlay ones)

2. adding a perk system based on Pregnancy based on months (with declining stats based on the month)

3. as well as a perk to tell you if you are the father.

4. more hotkeys

5. maybe bodytypes

wishlist

6. attainable semen from sex with condoms (not sure yet) edit-> so I can easily get human semen from any sexual contact but not creature semen

7. more debugging time changes

is everybody fine with this?

@Invictusblade I like the idea, more power to you, some feedback on your ideas.

#3 is already in FPE, just not as a perk. Currently it just pops up a notification saying "think i made a baby".

#4 I don't think FPE has any hotkeys atm, if you know how to do HUD stuff either as an always on display while running around or as part of the pip-boy would be better IMO (similar to sex attributes)

#6 I believe this was in one of the earlier Family Planning versions but was removed...I may be thinking of a different mod though.

#7 what do you mean by debugging time changes? If it's similar to my question, I'm not sure if it's a processing time with FPE, an AAF issue, or a different mod that is holding it back from updating at the commanded speed.

Yeah, I'm fine with a newer active FPE. 

Some idea's that I've had and wanted to implement in FPE if I could figure out how to modify the script properly and add in the animations, if you're interested:

squirting nipples

actual "birthing-esqe" scenes (sitting maturation position, then have the baby item stretch the vag and pop out with a lot of squirting, moaning, and screaming right where the PC/NPC is at)

Disable getting pregnant from ghouls and super mutants, but instead making it so that if either of them have sex with an already pregnant or impregnated PC/NPC then there's a chance that the number of babies is multiplied based on a few stats, and also because it would create radiated babies the pregnancy would be accelerated, special case with the super-mutants where the baby would actually be a scaled down super mutant that also grows up at the increased rate as well.

Implementing #2 in a way that slows the PC/NPC down, ideally with the later months having the PC/NPC waddle.

Mixing the ghoul/super mutant pregnancy multiplying effect with the slow down and waddle to come up with super mutant and ghoul broodmares. Where if the PC/NPC gets slowed down so much they become immobile cum dump birthing "blobs" in a pseudo bad ending. Non-storyline NPCs would just become stationary bodies that switch between the sex and birthing animations. This would result in significantly harder areas in some cases as there could be several more of the enemy NPCs in the area then before things went badly.

Sorry for the complex pipe dream ideas.

8 minutes ago, Syntheticlove said:

@Invictusblade I like the idea, more power to you, some feedback on your ideas.

#3 is already in FPE, just not as a perk. Currently it just pops up a notification saying "think i made a baby".

#4 I don't think FPE has any hotkeys atm, if you know how to do HUD stuff either as an always on display while running around or as part of the pip-boy would be better IMO (similar to sex attributes)

#6 I believe this was in one of the earlier Family Planning versions but was removed...I may be thinking of a different mod though.

#7 what do you mean by debugging time changes? If it's similar to my question, I'm not sure if it's a processing time with FPE, an AAF issue, or a different mod that is holding it back from updating at the commanded speed.

3. this can used in a couple of different ways

3a. have increased stats based on the father. think of a battle Harem (I have been watching a hentai called "Isekai Harem Monogatari" or "Peter Grill..." recently)

3b. can be used in Debugging to figure out other stuff

6. I think so too but it was an requested item

7. I was thinking more towards debugging than playable

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I have been working on a new version of Wasteland Dairy Framework.

and it is becoming more apparent that I should work on Family Planning Enhanced.

so I will be making an redux version of Family Planning Enhanced based from WDF.

the current Changes I am planning

1. adding wearable condoms (the overlay ones)

2. adding a perk system based on Pregnancy based on months (with declining stats based on the month)

3. as well as a perk to tell you if you are the father.

4. more hotkeys

5. maybe bodytypes

wishlist

6. attainable semen from sex with condoms (not sure yet) edit-> so I can easily get human semen from any sexual contact but not creature semen

7. more debugging time changes

is everybody fine with this?

Sounds good to me. I'm just glad that the mod isn't going to be abandoned. Everything in your list is fine with me. If you don't mind reading I've written up some ideas for the mod you might be interested in.

Right now I'm working on my own mod for Skyrim called Fertility Adventures that adds unique dialogue and quests based on pregnancies created by the mod Fertility Mode. In the future, when Fertility Adventures is complete, I would love to create a similar mod for FPE. Here is my wish list for future features that would really open up the possibilities for quest mods. Keep in mind that these ideas would serve as a framework to allow others to make FPE quest content and wouldn't necessarily mean you would have to actually make the quest content yourself.

1. A way for NPCs to know that it was the player who knocked them up, which could be used to trigger quests and dialogue. For example, you get Piper pregnant and a few weeks later she finds out and tells you, starting of a questline.
  2. A way for NPCs to know how many months pregnant they are. Could be used for more unique lines and other stuff.
  3. A framework for spawning unique, user created children when the player is the mother or father. When a player child is born, the game could try and detect who the other parent is, and if someone has made an add-on for that other parent, a unique child will spawn instead of a generic child. I'll give an example using Preston Garvey. Other people could create a child in the CK who's meant to be his son, as well as an adult version if they wanted. This child could have custom ai packages and even voice acting if we wanted, or could simply use default FPE child behavior. When we finish creating him we simply add him to the framework. Next time a player related birth occurs the framework could ask "is Preston the father?", "Has this actor never been spawned before?", and if these values are true a unique baby/child/adult is spawned instead if a generic FPE child. The same process could occur for female NPCs when birthing a Player's child.
  4. If the above method for unique children isn't possible, then what if player related births brought up a list of custom made children that the player could pick from? It would be less immersive but still allow for custom content.

I know this might be a big ask and I haven't looked too deeply into FPE's scripts to know if it's even possible, but this could really open up a lot of opportunities for others to create their own add-ons. Otherwise, here's some other ideas I had.

• Take the baby holding options from WDF and make them a part of FPE.
  • This is more of a question than an idea but what do you mean by "5. bodytypes"? Would this give different women different morphs or something?
  • On the note of morphs, is custom morphing on the table? When using Fusion Girl there is a massive horizontal line jutting out of pregnant womens backs when their belly size is on the larger size. I've tried to change it myself but I could never get the script to compile.
  • This one isn't important to me but I'm sure others would like different belly sizes based on what they're pregnant with.
  • Birth animations would be a plus. Especially if they were optional.
1 minute ago, tod howard said:

Sounds good to me. I'm just glad that the mod isn't going to be abandoned. Everything in your list is fine with me. If you don't mind reading I've written up some ideas for the mod you might be interested in.

Right now I'm working on my own mod for Skyrim called Fertility Adventures that adds unique dialogue and quests based on pregnancies created by the mod Fertility Mode. In the future, when Fertility Adventures is complete, I would love to create a similar mod for FPE. Here is my wish list for future features that would really open up the possibilities for quest mods. Keep in mind that these ideas would serve as a framework to allow others to make FPE quest content and wouldn't necessarily mean you would have to actually make the quest content yourself.

1. A way for NPCs to know that it was the player who knocked them up, which could be used to trigger quests and dialogue. For example, you get Piper pregnant and a few weeks later she finds out and tells you, starting of a questline.
  2. A way for NPCs to know how many months pregnant they are. Could be used for more unique lines and other stuff.
  3. A framework for spawning unique, user created children when the player is the mother or father. When a player child is born, the game could try and detect who the other parent is, and if someone has made an add-on for that other parent, a unique child will spawn instead of a generic child. I'll give an example using Preston Garvey. Other people could create a child in the CK who's meant to be his son, as well as an adult version if they wanted. This child could have custom ai packages and even voice acting if we wanted, or could simply use default FPE child behavior. When we finish creating him we simply add him to the framework. Next time a player related birth occurs the framework could ask "is Preston the father?", "Has this actor never been spawned before?", and if these values are true a unique baby/child/adult is spawned instead if a generic FPE child. The same process could occur for female NPCs when birthing a Player's child.
  4. If the above method for unique children isn't possible, then what if player related births brought up a list of custom made children that the player could pick from? It would be less immersive but still allow for custom content.

I know this might be a big ask and I haven't looked too deeply into FPE's scripts to know if it's even possible, but this could really open up a lot of opportunities for others to create their own add-ons. Otherwise, here's some other ideas I had.

• Take the baby holding options from WDF and make them a part of FPE.
  • This is more of a question than an idea but what do you mean by "5. bodytypes"? Would this give different women different morphs or something?
  • On the note of morphs, is custom morphing on the table? When using Fusion Girl there is a massive horizontal line jutting out of pregnant womens backs when their belly size is on the larger size. I've tried to change it myself but I could never get the script to compile.
  • This one isn't important to me but I'm sure others would like different belly sizes based on what they're pregnant with.
  • Birth animations would be a plus. Especially if they were optional.

So there is few different things here.

1. if the dialogue is triggered by a keyword or perk then that is doable

2. I added a perk system based on the months, I use a mod called Better Console and it can display the perks of a NPC but I might a note system to be deposited into the NPC called "Month three check-up" or something like that

3. Good Luck

4. I did something similar with my cloning so it might be doable

5. should be easy enough (but I should really try to fix that forever baby bug. (I think it is to do with the game itself and the usage of art objects))

6. I don't know maybe there is a couple missing

7. if I feel like it, I will have a look at how Len Anderson did his version of Rad Morphing

8. I was trying to do this today (but I keep Failing so I am going to have a proper think about it)

8b. so I was trying to add info from the baby Quests from More Creatures and Baby Addons to do 3 things.

1. different Pregnancy length

2. different Pregnant Belly Size

3. Perks based on what Impregnated you or the NPC

9. I doubt it

55 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

So there is few different things here.

1. if the dialogue is triggered by a keyword or perk then that is doable

2. I added a perk system based on the months, I use a mod called Better Console and it can display the perks of a NPC but I might a note system to be deposited into the NPC called "Month three check-up" or something like that

3. Good Luck

4. I did something similar with my cloning so it might be doable

5. should be easy enough (but I should really try to fix that forever baby bug. (I think it is to do with the game itself and the usage of art objects))

6. I don't know maybe there is a couple missing

7. if I feel like it, I will have a look at how Len Anderson did his version of Rad Morphing

8. I was trying to do this today (but I keep Failing so I am going to have a proper think about it)

8b. so I was trying to add info from the baby Quests from More Creatures and Baby Addons to do 3 things.

9. I doubt it

1. Yes, that sounds perfect.

2. This also sounds perfect.

3. Yeah, I figured it was a longshot. I'm not well versed in scripting and had a feeling it would be extremely difficult. I just threw the idea out just in case I was wrong.

Thanks for your response. I'm looking forward to the mod. Will you be creating a new page or just updating the existing FPE page?

14 minutes ago, tod howard said:

1. Yes, that sounds perfect.

2. This also sounds perfect.

3. Yeah, I figured it was a longshot. I'm not well versed in scripting and had a feeling it would be extremely difficult. I just threw the idea out just in case I was wrong.

Thanks for your response. I'm looking forward to the mod. Will you be creating a new page or just updating the existing FPE page?

most likely I will make a new download page, but it may take a while to get done.

also thinking about it, I might remove the finding the Father quest and dialogue.

Looking through FPE's current code  @EgoBallistic's notes, FAQ, and posts in this thread etc, there is supposedly a way to turn off the daddy quest and possibly some of the other ones I just haven't bothered trying to. As right now I'm more interested in still trying to add in the accelerated pregnancy and figuring out why the lower FPEmonth value isn't triggering the notification and body morphs, and trying to add simple things like HUD elements so that I don't have to always go in to the MCM menu or type in the console command to see what my stats are (months along, fertile, how many babies, game time clock, rt clock, and what rate the pregnancy is, 1 month = x amount of time(days, hours, minutes). This should be easily doable as I think I can copy some of the text display stuff from Sex attributes hud addon and just just the text, finding a .swf of the HP or AP bar graph so a pregnancy stat has a graph. 

And looking into some of the more complex things like lactating breasts think I could use a cum overlay or other "stream" looking overlay for leaky boobs, then when they need to spray use some of zaz's cum nifs and make an animation. First thing is figuring out how to reposition the cum squirts to come from the nipples and not the vag or the ass.

But before any of that I have to figure out how compile or correctly compile the FPFP_BasePregData, FPFP_Player_Script, FPFP_PlayerPregData, and how to use the creation kit.

So everything seems to be working, I am officially pragante and belly grows, even with clothing. Problem is that the pregnancy seems to randomly skip backwards in time. I've got "2nd month of pregnancy" notification twice and recently I got the "3rd month of pregnancy" notification but "Show Player Pregnancy" in Debug shows it's actually 2.43 months into the pregnancy. I have FPE month set to 2 days.

Just wondering if this is intended functionality, maybe the notification is the PCs internal timetracking thought, like "I got came in about 3 months ago", or something is wrong with the mod?

3 hours ago, Lumipo said:

So everything seems to be working, I am officially pragante and belly grows, even with clothing. Problem is that the pregnancy seems to randomly skip backwards in time. I've got "2nd month of pregnancy" notification twice and recently I got the "3rd month of pregnancy" notification but "Show Player Pregnancy" in Debug shows it's actually 2.43 months into the pregnancy. I have FPE month set to 2 days.

Just wondering if this is intended functionality, maybe the notification is the PCs internal timetracking thought, like "I got came in about 3 months ago", or something is wrong with the mod?

Those are standard FPE behaviors in my experience.  Notifications pop up more than once.  "First month" is 0-1 months, "second month" is 1-2 months, etc.

The Game rounds so between .5 and .99 months you will get a 1 month message, then another at 1.00 months, same happens for most of the other numbers.

Edit, forgot to ask @Invictusblade, I think I found the resources to add FPE esque HUD elements. I was looking for away to edit the HUD and add things only to find out that a .swf + AS3 are needed to make new elements, while at the same time looking for the bodygen.psc file to be able to compile the FPFP_BasePreg_data file. When I came a across a post I can longer find that linked to aryion.com and Carreau's Voremersion mod which had this perfect HUD element incorporated:

image.png.cb13a8f87dbc47f0bc1a54f740a73ebf.png

I'm getting over my head with attempting to modify FPE, learn how to use the Ck, papyrus, json for MCM, and now needing to figure out AS3 and flash animations...

The only thing that HUD element is missing, is limiting it to 9/9 and possibly showing the number of babies in the belly area.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:10 PM, Invictusblade said:

so while I couldn't do what I intended which is add data to the existing scripts and quests, I couldn't make it work so far

so I added a new data script and quest that simply contains 4 things Race, Cycle, Morph and Perk.

Race - simply a lookup

Cycle - How many Months is your pregnancy (def. 9)

Morph - A Morph increase/decrease Modifier (def. 1)

Perk - what perk does the Creature give you for Impregnating.

@Invictusblade In regards to 8, with the different belly size in regards to creature type, if this line is what is applied to all of the current morphs:

Spoiler

float power = (akMonth * FPFP_Global_Power.getValue() * 0.015 * Utility.RandomFloat(0.8, 1.2)) * Math.Sqrt(NumChildren)

What about modifying FPFP_Global_Power after it has been loaded from MCM, or if you are able to compile the code (I still can't b/c I don't have a bodygen.psc file to compile with) changing the 0.15 to FPFP_Global_CreatureType, and then assigning a new value per creature type with 0.15 being human.

On a different note I have figured out the creation kit a little bit and was able to resolve my issue with the preg info debug screen showing 0 months per fpeday, and the variable still accepts values down to .000001, except once you get below .5 FPEdays per month. Somewhere there's a timing operation that gets a little flaky below .5 fpedays. As I can get .2 to work but I'll go through 3 - 4 months then suddenly have a belly and get the notifications. Then again somewhere between 6 and 8 months it'll update again. If I use a value of .1 it'll trigger the morph and notifications at around 8 months then birth. I've also tried .001 and it may or may not give a notification and morph at 7 or 8 months, but then gives a birth notification.

So  I'm not sure if it has something to do with this function, the event that calls the function or some other timing thing:

Spoiler

Event OnTimerGameTime(int aiTID)

float currentMonth = GetCurrentMonth()

If Ourself.IsDeleted()
		GiveBirth(false)
	ElseIf IsPregnant
		If currentMonth > 0 && currentMonth < 9
			UpdateBody(currentMonth)
			If FirstCheck
				FirstCheck = False
			EndIf
		ElseIf currentMonth >= 9
			GiveBirth()
		EndIf
	Endif

If IsPregnant ; If we're still pregnant, start a new timer
		StartTimerGameTime(FPE.GetUpdateTime())
	EndIf

EndEvent

Since all the month variable is:

Spoiler

Float Function GetCurrentMonth()

Return ((Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - IncepDate) / FPFP_Global_Day.GetValue())

EndFunction

9 minutes ago, Syntheticlove said:

@Invictusblade In regards to 8, with the different belly size in regards to creature type, if this line is what is applied to all of the current morphs:

Hide contents

float power = (akMonth * FPFP_Global_Power.getValue() * 0.015 * Utility.RandomFloat(0.8, 1.2)) * Math.Sqrt(NumChildren)

What about modifying FPFP_Global_Power after it has been loaded from MCM, or if you are able to compile the code (I still can't b/c I don't have a bodygen.psc file to compile with) changing the 0.15 to FPFP_Global_CreatureType, and then assigning a new value per creature type with 0.15 being human.

On a different note I have figured out the creation kit a little bit and was able to resolve my issue with the preg info debug screen showing 0 months per fpeday, and the variable still accepts values down to .000001, except once you get below .5 FPEdays per month. Somewhere there's a timing operation that gets a little flaky below .5 fpedays. As I can get .2 to work but I'll go through 3 - 4 months then suddenly have a belly and get the notifications. Then again somewhere between 6 and 8 months it'll update again. If I use a value of .1 it'll trigger the morph and notifications at around 8 months then birth. I've also tried .001 and it may or may not give a notification and morph at 7 or 8 months, but then gives a birth notification.

So  I'm not sure if it has something to do with this function, the event that calls the function or some other timing thing:

Hide contents

If Ourself.IsDeleted()
		GiveBirth(false)
	ElseIf IsPregnant
		If currentMonth > 0 && currentMonth < 9
			UpdateBody(currentMonth)
			If FirstCheck
				FirstCheck = False
			EndIf
		ElseIf currentMonth >= 9
			GiveBirth()
		EndIf
	Endif

EndIf

EndEvent

Since all the month variable is:

Hide contents

Float Function GetCurrentMonth()

Return ((Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - IncepDate) / FPFP_Global_Day.GetValue())

EndFunction

so I show you my new version of the scripts above

1. I added a Creature_Morph which normally at 1.00 but it can be adjusted by small amount to have a greater effect later on.

or it could be a big amount for small term pregnancies.

float power = (akMonth * FPFP_Global_Power.getValue() * Creature_Morph * 0.015 * Utility.RandomFloat(0.8, 1.2)) * Math.Sqrt(NumChildren)

2. my changes does a couple of things

Creature_cycle is normally at 9 but for small creatures, it can be lowered or for big creature it can be increased.

Perks - I added a series of monthly perks to bring changes over the months

If Ourself.IsDeleted()
		GiveBirth(false)
	ElseIf IsPregnant
		If currentMonth > 0 && currentMonth < Creature_Cycle
			UpdateBody(currentMonth)

Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_0)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_1)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_2)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_3)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_4)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_5)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_6)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_7)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_8)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_9)
			Ourself.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Month_10)	

if currentMonth <= 1
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_0)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 2
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_1)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 3
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_2)
			elseif currentMonth <= 4
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_3)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 5
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_4)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 6
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_5)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 7
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_6)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 8
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_7)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 9
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_8)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 10
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_9)	
			elseif currentMonth <= 11
				Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Month_10)
			endif

If FirstCheck
				FirstCheck = False
			EndIf
		ElseIf currentMonth >= Creature_Cycle
			GiveBirth()
		EndIf
	Endif

EndIf

EndEvent

3. and I didn't touch the GetCurrentMonth

4. and here is my BecomePreggo Script where I did most of the work

Function BecomePreggo(Actor akMan)
	IsPregnant = True

If Ourself != PlayerREF
		If akMan == PlayerREF
			INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Player.SetValue(INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Player.getValue() + 1)
			INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Current.SetValue(INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Current.getValue() + 1) 
			Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated_Player)
			Creature_Cycle = 9
			Creature_Morph = 1
		elseif akMan.HasKeyword(ActorTypeHuman)
			INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Cuck.SetValue(INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Cuck.getValue() + 1) 
			Ourself.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated)
			Creature_Cycle = 9
			Creature_Morph = 1
		else
			Race FatherRace_c = akMan.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace()
			int i = 0
			While i < INVB_Option.Creature_Race.Length
				If FatherRace_c == INVB_Option.Creature_Race[i]
					Ourself.AddPerk(INVB_Option.Creature_Perk[i])
					Creature_Cycle = INVB_Option.Creature_Cycle[i]
					Creature_Morph = INVB_Option.Creature_Morph[i]
				EndIf
			i += 1
			EndWhile		
		endif
	endif

if INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Player.getValue() >= 30
		PlayerREF.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated_30)
		PlayerREF.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated_15)
	elseif INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Player.getValue() >= 15
		PlayerREF.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated_15)
		PlayerREF.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated_10)
	elseif INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Player.getValue() >= 10
		PlayerREF.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated_10)
		PlayerREF.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated_5)
	elseif INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Player.getValue() >= 5
		PlayerREF.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Impregnated_5)
	endif

if INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Cuck.getValue() >= 10 && INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Player.getValue() == 0
		PlayerREF.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Cuckold)
	elseif INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Player.getValue() <= 1
		PlayerREF.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Cuckold)		
	endif

if INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Current.getValue() >= 5
		PlayerREF.AddPerk(WLD_Perk_Pregnancies_5)
	elseif INVB_Global_Preggo_Count_Current.getValue() < 5
		PlayerREF.RemovePerk(WLD_Perk_Pregnancies_5)	
	endif	

Ourself.setFactionRank(FPFP_Preggo, 0) ; set them to be in preggo faction
EndFunction