AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

Hi,

Weird thing, MCM options have all gone to zero and when I change them back, the changes wont hold.

Uninstalled, cleaned the save, downloaded the files again, reinstall, same thing.

Also happens with SEU but Shenanigan's &  Morning sex with lover MCM work fine.

Any ideas?

NM, Sorted.

Ok here's a shot in dark from a long-time Oblivion modder but total noob to Skyrim FO4 scripting. I want to add more CBBE sliders beyond the "PregnancyBelly" "DoubleMelon" and "BigButt"  already in the BasePregData.psc script to morph the body more. This should be a matter of adding a couple lines of code similar to what's already there and recompiling the script. If I try recompiling as is, it errors since it can't find all of the .psc script versions for the AAF dependencies (and possibly others, I'm not sure). As a starting point, I've tried decompiling the AAF .pex files into .psc files with no luck using Champollion. Does anyone know how to deal with this issue? Is there a resource or tutorial that explains how to mod other people's scripts? More broadly, if someone DID want to take over this mod, how would they go about it? What are the steps and what all is needed? I'm just looking for direction.

Invictus you are the man! Vortex didn't install the .psc's for some reason so I redownloaded AAF manually and voila there they were. Still had to create an AAF folder inside the data->scripts->source->user folder but I'm one step closer. Just need to do the same for Four Play, even though the author claims FP doesn't rely on it anymore, there are still lots of references to it across the scripts. Thanks again. 

Correction Four Play != LL_FourPlay . Helps to read the script comments. Derp.

15 hours ago, Slorm said:

I assume you're using Advanced Needs. There's never been a patch to make it work with this mod

Yes, I am using advanced needs and this is a second pregnancy. The last went full term without conflict. However, I have had to reinstall everything over since to address a failed AFF update which messed with AnimationsAddonAndFixes. So I'll try to play with load order and see if I can resolve.

6 hours ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

Yes, I am using advanced needs and this is a second pregnancy. The last went full term without conflict. However, I have had to reinstall everything over since to address a failed AFF update which messed with AnimationsAddonAndFixes. So I'll try to play with load order and see if I can resolve.

The problem is that Advanced Needs doesn't use the api in this mod, so the two mods simply don't talk to each other or are aware of the other. That's why you menstruate even though you're pregnant.

There was some discussion with Ego back in this thread on this topic when I raised it previously.

(Up first if the solution to my problem was between pages 14-36 Sorry for asking)

Am I the only one having wrong colored babies ?

What I mean by this that sometimes the ''human'' baby has dark skin color, I found it out with my female char first so I did some testing, I went to sanctuary and got my self knocked up by sturges and jung long 5 times each and just slept trough the phases and made sure they were only single child pregnancies.

(both characters are white and not any custom race)

sturges 3/5 white 2/5 black.

Jun Long 4/5 white 1/5 black.

After that I went to my male char and knocked up both cait and piper 5 times also each.

Piper 2/5 white 3/5 black

Cait 5/5 white.

And yes I toggled from settings player only impregnates/get pregnant. And for my female characters the find father quest resulted in sturges and jun being fathers each time.

Not in rush to get answer if this topic has any action these days but I'm just wondering that am I having a bug and my PC is has something wrong with their skin color tags, or is the baby's skin color just random on human pregnancies and I just wasted 2 hours of my life testing something ''obvious''

Or you know is my mod broken and somehow piper is shagging preston behind my back.

8 minutes ago, Flustershy said:

(Up first if the solution to my problem was between pages 14-36 Sorry for asking)

Am I the only one having wrong colored babies ?

What I mean by this that sometimes the ''human'' baby has dark skin color, I found it out with my female char first so I did some testing, I went to sanctuary and got my self knocked up by sturges and jung long 5 times each and just slept trough the phases and made sure they were only single child pregnancies.

(both characters are white and not any custom race)

sturges 3/5 white 2/5 black.

Jun Long 4/5 white 1/5 black.

After that I went to my male char and knocked up both cait and piper 5 times also each.

Piper 2/5 white 3/5 black

Cait 5/5 white.

And yes I toggled from settings player only impregnates/get pregnant. And for my female characters the find father quest resulted in sturges and jun being fathers each time.

Not in rush to get answer if this topic has any action these days but I'm just wondering that am I having a bug and my PC is has something wrong with their skin color tags, or is the baby's skin color just random on human pregnancies and I just wasted 2 hours of my life testing something ''obvious''

Or you know is my mod broken and somehow piper is shagging preston behind my back.

nope, your game doesn't have a problem

as far as I am aware, there is no keyword or references that directly connects skin colour only a change in the skin output which cannot be read by scripts

so unlike Skyrim, with its several playable races (Nord or Redguard or Imperial, etc)

Fallout 4 only has one playable race (which nearly all Human NPC are in)

In wasteland Dairy Framework Baby Addon, there is colour switching recipes to change this but there is no way to do in the game.

(btw I do have Race related Impregnation syringes in the same mod, but they use a method similar to Skyrim(Multiple Races & NPC's))

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

nope, your game doesn't have a problem

as far as I am aware, there is no keyword or references that directly connects skin colour only a change in the skin output which cannot be read by scripts

so unlike Skyrim, with its several playable races (Nord or Redguard or Imperial, etc)

Fallout 4 only has one playable race (which nearly all Human NPC are in)

In wasteland Dairy Framework Baby Addon, there is colour switching recipes to change this but there is no way to do in the game.

(btw I do have Race related Impregnation syringes in the same mod, but they use a method similar to Skyrim(Multiple Races & NPC's))

I see thank you very much for the fast response.

I've been wondering how to terminate an NPC's pregnancy.  Searching this thread turned up a couple of other people asking the same question with no reply that I could find.  Thanks to Ego's meticulously commented code, I found the solution.  If you want to either force an NPC to give birth or abort their pregnancy, use one of the following console commands:

CQF FPE CFF [NPC refID] GiveBirth

CQF FPE CFF [NPC refID] Abortion

These will call FPE's relevant script functions on the target NPC.  Please note that the script function names ("GiveBirth" and "Abortion") are case sensitive.

So I must be a noob at this or something but I can't seem to get this.

I've downloaded the mod. It works. My character gets pregnant, gives birth, everything functions. It's my body that's not working. I use Fusion Girl. 

In BodySlide I use a preset called Atomic Bombshell Body from Nexus. I notice that the pregnancy doesn't show after building the morphs. No matter how many months pass, her body doesn't change. One time after building the body again a folder called "Mesh" ended up in the Overwrite in MO2. I made that a mod and tested it in game. The pregnancy now shows, her body changes, but the base body before pregnancy isn't the Atomic Bombshell preset. It's something different. I can't manually change it in LooksMenu. It either doesn’t change or reverts back. 

I have no idea on what I'm doing wrong. I would greatly appreciate any help on this. Thank you.

20201118060143_1.jpg.2de6fe6840669ee066d7288de16e3edf.jpgThis is Atomic Bombshell. The preset I want.20201118060440_1.jpg.aedef2aa7611d5fec06ea394ef29d258.jpgThis is the preset I get using the mesh in Overwrite.

8 hours ago, Andola193 said:

I've downloaded the mod. It works. My character gets pregnant, gives birth, everything functions. It's my body that's not working. I use Fusion Girl.

Because you didn't say, it's worth asking... Did you set FPE's body type to FG? Otherwise I think it defaults to adjusting CBBE sliders which you'll never end up seeing if your body and outfits are all built for FG.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Because you didn't say, it's worth asking... Did you set FPE's body type to FG? Otherwise I think it defaults to adjusting CBBE sliders which you'll never end up seeing if your body and outfits are all built for FG.

I did set body type to FG. I should have specified that.

Hello,

i have succesfull added some mali in form of perks to my game. 
Sadly i changed quite a bit in generell (unattached to the mali addition), so just sharing files won't do, but if somone wan't to try, i can hopefully convey how to do the same. 
Basic knowledge for scripting (property definition, simple formula) and handling of the creation kit is needed. 
As far as testing goes, appears quite stable; had issue with already high population location and if all of them need the script refreshed... nothing new, just little bit sooner than usual.

On 11/18/2020 at 2:10 PM, Andola193 said:

So I must be a noob at this or something but I can't seem to get this.

In BodySlide I use a preset called Atomic Bombshell Body from Nexus. I notice that the pregnancy doesn't show after building the morphs. No matter how many months pass, her body doesn't change. One time after building the body again a folder called "Mesh" ended up in the Overwrite in MO2. I made that a mod and tested it in game. The pregnancy now shows, her body changes, but the base body before pregnancy isn't the Atomic Bombshell preset. It's something different. I can't manually change it in LooksMenu. It either doesn’t change or reverts back. 

I have no idea on what I'm doing wrong. I would greatly appreciate any help on this. Thank you.

This is Atomic Bombshell. The preset I want.This is the preset I get using the mesh in Overwrite.

Do you have physics enabled on the FG Body? That may have something to do with it, I have to pick "CBBE Body Physics" in BodySlide "Outfit/Body" section before any of my changes will actually take place in game. I don't use FG but I'd assume it's the same?

Also, this might seem random, but I've noticed that if you use the "Easy Girl" clothing form Nexus, any of the shoes will remove or greatly lessen the size of preg belly, at least for CBBE, make sure you've absolutely nothing equipped. Also there seems to be no way to fix that shoe issue either since there's no BodySlide files for it ?

5 hours ago, aranious said:

Do you have physics enabled on the FG Body? That may have something to do with it, I have to pick "CBBE Body Physics" in BodySlide "Outfit/Body" section before any of my changes will actually take place in game. I don't use FG but I'd assume it's the same?

With FG you just build with one of the normal presets it includes, and install (O)CBP(C) support as desired. BS doesn't need to know about your FG physics, thankfully.

6 hours ago, aranious said:

Also, this might seem random, but I've noticed that if you use the "Easy Girl" clothing form Nexus, any of the shoes will remove or greatly lessen the size of preg belly, at least for CBBE, make sure you've absolutely nothing equipped. Also there seems to be no way to fix that shoe issue either since there's no BodySlide files for it ?

It looks like the CBBE conversion BodySlide files are in a separate mod, did you install them? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596

On 11/19/2020 at 3:26 PM, vaultbait said:

Have you tried pulling up LooksMenu in-game and adjusting the pregnancy slider to see if the body deforms properly?

I tried that. The pregnancy slider seemed to work but nothing else.

Regardless, I've fixed the problem after a day of trial and error. Not too sure on what it was, but I have some idea. I'm going to mess with it a little more to confirm. The only problem at this point is that facial animations during sex stop working after playing for awhile, but they work fine again after you restart the game. That's likely another mod, but it's better then no morphs.

Thank you for your help.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:40 AM, vaultbait said:

It looks like the CBBE conversion BodySlide files are in a separate mod, did you install them? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596

Yeah I did, fixed some of them but not all the costumes have BS files in that package, most of the shoes are missing, probably because they actually force some changes to the leg shape of the char, probably why it also effects the belly. shame but not the end of the world. I was just wondering had the other poster maybe done something similar