AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

10 hours ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

I'm trying to use a crib that I built at my settlement in Croupe Manor

Then unfortunately I don't know what else to tell you.  All you have to do is stand near the crib, open your inventory, select the baby, and R to drop it.  If the baby is from FPE, and the crib is one of the vanilla cribs, and the settlement is a real settlement with the keyword LocTypeWorkshopSettlement [KYWD:00083C9A], the baby will be placed in the center of the crib and you will see a message like "This baby will now be brought up by the people at Croup Manor".  If this is not happening then one of the above conditions is not met or there is something external to the mod causing the scripts not to work.

37 minutes ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

I'm trying to use a crib that I built at my settlement in Croupe Manor

where is the crib from?

Vanilla or a mod?

if you don't know, go into console and click on the crib and some numbers should appear on the right side of the screen.

what is the first two numbers of the Base ID?

(vanilla is 00)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

where is the crib from?

Vanilla or a mod?

if you don't know, go into console and click on the crib and some numbers should appear on the right side of the screen.

what is the first two numbers of the Base ID?

(vanilla is 00)

Actually I think Croupe Manor might be an outpost settlement that I built with the Conquest Campsite mod. I'll pick up the baby when I return to the game and take him to Sanctuary. I think it's a boy, he's wrapped in a blue blanket. He's Preston's kid anyways. Supposed to be married, but you wouldn't know it. Should have extorted the bastard for the caps.

On a side note, is there a way to name the child?

35 minutes ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

Actually I think Croupe Manor might be an outpost settlement that I built with the Conquest Campsite mod. I'll pick up the baby when I return to the game and take him to Sanctuary. I think it's a boy, he's wrapped in a blue blanket. He's Preston's kid anyways. Supposed to be married, but you wouldn't know it. Should have extorted the bastard for the caps.

On a side note, is there a way to name the child?

on the side note,

no, there is no enduring name change (each cycle will reset the name)

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

on the side note,

no, there is no enduring name change (each cycle will reset the name)

Well I finally found the right crib. I was using a renovated crib from which mod, I have know idea. Been playing the same super modded babe for the last 3 years and I have 172 active plugins and another 210 esl's loading up. I just discovered these sex themed animations last month and while I still have a few issues, probably from installation of too many and not all the correct ones. My lover companions keep raping me. These are fantastic and I really love your work. Absolutely amazing. I am prepping to start a new game with these, once I get everything working and figure out which ones I can live without, including some of my deprecated out date mods. Thanks for the help and thank you for your time and talent.

So i encountered this weird bug maybe not really but I've been seeing grown settlers not in settlements like in diamond city or just walking around in the commonwealth. Pretty sure they arent provisioners as I usually dont make grown settlers provisioners and they dont have pack brahmin with them. I encountered 2 in cambridge like right next to each other. Granted I have random shenanigans on and that may explain why there's some babies getting born out of settlements but the weird thing was I found one inside gunners plaza and the gunners were completely ignoring him. He also has green clothes on so I assume he was a gunner baby but had grown settler as his name.  There was one in a raider camp too. I just assumed this mod would still make any settler hostile to these factions. I also scanned them using npc AFT scan system to know where theyre from but it tells me theyre all from nuka-world red rocket

On 9/14/2020 at 11:01 PM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Idk why you havent run into them but i have atleast one pregnant raider/gunner per 4 or 5 encountered. They have the big bellies plus a baby in their inventory. You can see it without killing them if you have something like AAF violate and you rob them. I think it's an option in the mcm for wasteland dairy. Only sucks coz i shoot first ask questions later then i end up with like 5 bloody babies in my inventory (that i adopt) when i loot their bodies. Just wish you can pick up normal babies from them but then again getting shot with explosive minigun to the stomach will make that very unlikely lol i do have random shenanigans however instead of autonomy. And when the animation it triggers ends FPE lets me know whether or not someone got pregnant from it or just the chance or pregnancy.

Interesting.......!!!

Maybe I need to switch to RSE.......!!

I've NEVER seen a pregnant raider........EVER.

I'll give RSE Random Shenanigans a try.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

i have atleast one pregnant raider/gunner per 4 or 5 encountered. They have the big bellies plus a baby in their inventory.

The Bloody Babies and pregnant Raider/Gunners are caused by Wasteland Dairy Framework.  They are not pregnancies caused by FPE as a result of actual sex.

14 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The Bloody Babies and pregnant Raider/Gunners are caused by Wasteland Dairy Framework.  They are not pregnancies caused by FPE as a result of actual sex.

Oh my bad does that mean that the random grown settlers in enemy bases I've been encountering are due to wasteland dairy framework? I thought WDF only produced bloody/abandoned/sickly babies inside enemies (which dont turn into children unless you medicate them) and only ever get pregnant with the normal babies that turn into grown settlers through sex and FPE

55 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Oh my bad does that mean that the random grown settlers in enemy bases I've been encountering are due to wasteland dairy framework? I thought WDF only produced bloody/abandoned/sickly babies inside enemies (which dont turn into children unless you medicate them) and only ever get pregnant with the normal babies that turn into grown settlers through sex and FPE

No, as far as I know Grown Settlers are only produced through sex and FPE.  I was just pointing out that the bloody/etc babies and pregnant Raiders/Gunners are from WDF.

41 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

No, as far as I know Grown Settlers are only produced through sex and FPE.  I was just pointing out that the bloody/etc babies and pregnant Raiders/Gunners are from WDF.

Ah i see but why arent the enemies hostile towards them? Is it just programmed that way if their parents are gunners/raiders? The one I found in gunners plaza was just hanging out in this room while my PC and her companions were fighting a big group of gunners. I even killed one gunner inside the same room he was in. He wasnt fighting them nor were they hostile towards him. I dont view it as a bug I think it's better that way if he was a gunner baby. It makes it more immersive tho it wouldve been better if he actually sided with them like the kids from raider children mod. Im asking to know if this is actually a feature of the mod or just some weirdness happening in my game.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

So FPE doesn't make Raiders & Settlers pregnant?

:(

It can as long as a sex scene is triggered and that both npcs are fertile enough. For example if you have violate mod installed and the enemy surrenders and you decide to rape them then they have a chance of getting pregnant if your PC or the npc dont have contraceptives in their inventories. Same goes for random shenanigans. As long as the sex scene is triggered there is a chance. But apparently the babies they will have will be the normal ones instead of the bloody ones from WDF. Also i guess as long as they arent killed after getting pregnant.

so I am trying to understand what's happening here. (and my response is a bit of a mess)

13 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

as for grown settlers in Raider Bases, I don't think that is my mod (I just checked FPE and I think that all of the grown settlers are not hostile towards Raiders and vice versa)

mind you, based the save game, you gave me a while ago, you do have a 20 day save game running so weird stuff is bound to happen in that

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Bloody, sicky and angry babies can become grown Settlers if treated with meds

11 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Ah i see but why arent the enemies hostile towards them? Is it just programmed that way if their parents are gunners/raiders? The one I found in gunners plaza was just hanging out in this room while my PC and her companions were fighting a big group of gunners. I even killed one gunner inside the same room he was in. He wasnt fighting them nor were they hostile towards him. I dont view it as a bug I think it's better that way if he was a gunner baby. It makes it more immersive tho it wouldve been better if he actually sided with them like the kids from raider children mod. Im asking to know if this is actually a feature of the mod or just some weirdness happening in my game.

see above, I think that unsettled settlers that non hostile to anything

10 hours ago, VonHelton said:

So FPE doesn't make Raiders & Settlers pregnant?

:(

I decided to have some NPC's to be in a middle of pregnancy rather than a start, (mind you, this was a secondary choice, I would have like a "real" pregnancy to work here, if it wasn't for the fact that the mod wasn't really designed for it)

9 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

It can as long as a sex scene is triggered and that both npcs are fertile enough. For example if you have violate mod installed and the enemy surrenders and you decide to rape them then they have a chance of getting pregnant if your PC or the npc dont have contraceptives in their inventories. Same goes for random shenanigans. As long as the sex scene is triggered there is a chance. But apparently the babies they will have will be the normal ones instead of the bloody ones from WDF. Also i guess as long as they arent killed after getting pregnant.

you are wrong about the last part. Bloody Babies only can exist in Fake Pregnant Women. because killing a FPE Pregnant woman would give you nothing.

and a few more things

there is one other mod that have pregnancy - Crime and Punishment

so the Pregnant Raiders and Gunners from WDF have a keyword on them which doesn't allow them to get pregnant again (because it would be double pregnancy)

it uses the same keyword as the IUD's

I did add Pregnant Slave women who cannot talk in several Raider Base's (part of a story about a Drug called SCREAM)

22 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

All I can get them to do is suck me off.......No other animations play when they surrender. And that won't get them pregnant, I don't think??

:exclamation:

On 9/18/2020 at 12:09 PM, EgoBallistic said:

All violate does is dick sucking. I can't get any other positions to work. I didn't see anything in the MCM that would let me fix it either.

:bawling:

13 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Yes, and all I get is dick sucking. Everything is installed correctly, per instructions.

Hmm im not really sure how to help you then sorry. Im also new to modding. I have almost all aaf related animations installed plus I have FPE, WDF, violate, MCG, sex em up, CSA, shenanigans, JB, real handcuffs and POTC installed and everything seems to be working fine when it comes to animations. It might be a load order problem for you. Im not sure if you can uninstall then reinstall these mods mid game. I know mcg cant be.

On 9/21/2020 at 3:36 AM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Hmm im not really sure how to help you then sorry. Im also new to modding. I have almost all aaf related animations installed plus I have FPE, WDF, violate, MCG, sex em up, CSA, shenanigans, JB, real handcuffs and POTC installed and everything seems to be working fine when it comes to animations. It might be a load order problem for you. Im not sure if you can uninstall then reinstall these mods mid game. I know mcg cant be.

I started a new game, and most of the other problems I had are gone. I'll see if this one goes away as well. Fingers crossed!

:thumbsup:

Im having an issue, Im using Atomic Muscle (with the proper support for fpe) for male characthers but the male pregancy belly only shows in the animations (including the new custom preset I made), but once the animation finishes the body itself goes back to the one I had before doing those two changes if anyone could help me please.

I also attached the log, and I found many errors but i have not idea what to do about them (other than maybe re-installing all mods that has to do with body's in generall and start a new game ;-;)

Im using Vortex (Nexus Mod Manager) by the way for all the mods.

Papyrus.0.log

16 minutes ago, PredE2 said:

Im having an issue, Im using Atomic Muscle (with the proper support for fpe) for male characthers but the male pregancy belly only shows in the animations (including the new custom preset I made), but once the animation finishes the body itself goes back to the one I had before doing those two changes if anyone could help me please.

I also attached the log, and I found many errors but i have not idea what to do about them (other than maybe re-installing all mods that has to do with body's in generall and start a new game ;-;)

None of the script errors in your log are related to this.  The SEU / FPE scene you played looks like it all worked fine.

It sounds like your outfits are not built with the MPreg slider.  So the pregnancy morph shows in animations because the actor is nude, but when the actor re-dresses the morph goes away because the outfit mesh doesn't support it.  The FPE Male Mesh Support download page has conversions for outfits from the DLC but I am not sure about vanilla ones.