magnusx Posted January 30, 2020 Posted January 30, 2020 37 minutes ago, Briansin said: So im sure its been asked before but is there anyway we can get something to like know of our children n babymamas like something in mcm to track them? I agree, there are nora reactions when She find shaun that could helpt o achieve this, would be an awesome improvement to the mod
henry godinez24 Posted February 1, 2020 Posted February 1, 2020 command to get pregnant player woman not having sex
Aensland_src Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 I have a problem, basically the "Father" Npc is now stuck on the same dialog and I can´t advance it or get him out of it..... He will just follow my character all the time if it is in the same area and just say "Why are you looking at me like that?" ... over and over. If I try to talk to him he will just say the same line, also can't advance the quest about locating the father... the NPC is locked on that state and can't access any other dialog, he keeps following my character and ramming into her and saying the same line , it's kind of annoying LOL ... if anyone knows how to fix please let me know.
EgoBallistic Posted February 4, 2020 Author Posted February 4, 2020 1 hour ago, Aensland_src said: the NPC is locked on that state and can't access any other dialog, he keeps following my character and ramming into her and saying the same line , Sounds like another mod is making him follow you and interfering with the dialogue. Are you running Sex Harassment?
magnusx Posted February 4, 2020 Posted February 4, 2020 Is there a chance that a perk increase on the childs be increased randomly? I use the AFT mod in order to bring the grown childs along but would like to have their perks increased in order to use them as lock pickers, hackers, fine shooters etc, wondering if this could be droped on the sugestion basket, dunno, giving them burnt comics or electronic parts so it can count the amount of perk points they will learn and be useful grown settlers to recruit, tyvm for this mod, along with the Family planning addons is super awesome, tyvm
Zathuul Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 Fusion girl doesn't show any pregnant belly when pregnant, even NPC have this issue. Am I missing something?
Invictusblade Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 1 minute ago, Zathuul said: Fusion girl doesn't show any pregnant belly when pregnant, even NPC have this issue. Am I missing something? check MCM, to make sure that Fusion Girl is selected in Body types otherwise follow my signature 1
Zathuul Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 2 hours ago, Invictaxe said: check MCM, to make sure that Fusion Girl is selected in Body types otherwise follow my signature Maybe it's because I'm using Zex Vagina Morphs 2 vag of Fusion Girl instead of the normal Fusion Girl, I'll see if that's the reason cause I got the MCM body check correct and I'm pretty sure I ticked build morphs in bodyslide. I'll do it again though and see if it changes.
Invictusblade Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 16 minutes ago, Zathuul said: Maybe it's because I'm using Zex Vagina Morphs 2 vag of Fusion Girl instead of the normal Fusion Girl, I'll see if that's the reason cause I got the MCM body check correct and I'm pretty sure I ticked build morphs in bodyslide. I'll do it again though and see if it changes. it only depends on whether the Zex Vagina Morphs 2 vag of fusion girl share the same slider names of fusion girl
Zathuul Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 4 hours ago, Invictaxe said: it only depends on whether the Zex Vagina Morphs 2 vag of fusion girl share the same slider names of fusion girl oh it's the outfit replacer I'm using, I didn't see any bodyslider for this outfit though. I might have to start over with a working outfit replacer for vanilla ? shit I don't know any good outfits though that work with this Nevermind, I found a good mod to try out and so far it seems to be working now
Aensland_src Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 21 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Sounds like another mod is making him follow you and interfering with the dialogue. Are you running Sex Harassment? Yes, but is weird because Harassment is working fine even on that NPC from time to time Harassment will trigger on that npc and well do what he is supposed to do normally , after that it goes back to the same behavior... but the dialog "Why are you looking at me like that?" , is from this mod isn't it?? , also if those mods are incompatible is there a patch? or known fix?
EgoBallistic Posted February 5, 2020 Author Posted February 5, 2020 14 minutes ago, Aensland_src said: Yes, but is weird because Harassment is working fine even on that NPC from time to time Harassment will trigger on that npc and well do what he is supposed to do normally , after that it goes back to the same behavior... but the dialog "Why are you looking at me like that?" , is from this mod isn't it?? , also if those mods are incompatible is there a patch? or known fix? Yes, the "Why are you looking at me like that?" dialogue is from this mod. But this mod does not make the NPC follow you around. The problem is caused by Sex Harassment. It has been discussed before as in this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96132-aaf-sexual-harassment-1202020/page/27/?tab=comments#comment-2883006 According to that thread the approaches have a timeout that is supposed to clear them, I am not sure how it works. 1
Aensland_src Posted February 5, 2020 Posted February 5, 2020 31 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: Yes, the "Why are you looking at me like that?" dialogue is from this mod. But this mod does not make the NPC follow you around. The problem is caused by Sex Harassment. It has been discussed before as in this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96132-aaf-sexual-harassment-1202020/page/27/?tab=comments#comment-2883006 According to that thread the approaches have a timeout that is supposed to clear them, I am not sure how it works. It's true seems like Harassment is the real culprit here, tried disabling enabling the NPC , then kill resurrect (NPC is essential so he just fell to the ground), tried "recycleactor", but after all this the NPC kept the same behavior and nothing changed, then I just shot at him with my gun and he actually died, then I resurrected him and he was fixed, but he was no longer the father, instead it now marked 2 different NPCs on Diamond City, I went there just to see what happened and there was an NPC my character had sex with but also a Female NPC , tried talking to the guy and this mod dialog worked correctly now, and told him directly it was his son, and then made him marry my character he accepted, and then tried to talk to him again, and then he started talking with a female voice , saying dismissing quotes, like "leave me alone" and such... so LOL ....probably since there was 2 NPCs marked the mod actually transferred the other NPC behavior into his??, so anyways seems like I have to start a new character while Harassment gets fixed, or just ignore the problem, is there a console code to finish the Father quest ????
EgoBallistic Posted February 5, 2020 Author Posted February 5, 2020 3 hours ago, Aensland_src said: is there a console code to finish the Father quest ???? Yes: "setstage FPFP_Daddy 150". That makes the quest end as if you had chosen to raise the child on your own. 1
Aensland_src Posted February 6, 2020 Posted February 6, 2020 16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Yes: "setstage FPFP_Daddy 150". That makes the quest end as if you had chosen to raise the child on your own. Thanks!
serhiodrubuzan Posted February 15, 2020 Posted February 15, 2020 On 12.11.2019 at 07:16, Invictaxe said: это должен быть шанс 50/50 но я думаю, что это иногда может быть предвзятым (но я не уверен в этом) но если вам (или кому-либо еще) захочется, я мог бы добавить некоторые рецепты в FPE_BabyAddons, чтобы навязать род, создав ребенка женского (или мужского) пола из ребенка унисекс А как можно настроить чтобы рождались только девочки ? У меня СТРОГО ЖЕНСКИЕ ПОСЕЛЕНИЯ
serhiodrubuzan Posted February 15, 2020 Posted February 15, 2020 52 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said: sergo.txt 5,46 Кбайт · 0 загрузок Ваш мод работает СУПЕР ! НО у меня одна проблема с ЭРЕКЦИЕЙ Если можете подскажите в чем проблема ?
NNS10 Posted February 16, 2020 Posted February 16, 2020 Quote V2.400 by EgoBallistic Updated the Find the Father quest so that the outcomes (marriage, exclusive relationship, etc) end the quest. If the outcome is marriage or exclusive relationship, the father NPC will have their relationship rank with the player increased to 4 (Lover). There is still no relationship mechanism; you will need to use a multi-follower mod to make generic NPCs follow you, live with you, etc. @EgoBallistic If the father NPC dies, will the quest also end?
notfriendsftw Posted February 16, 2020 Posted February 16, 2020 new to the fallout 4 modding (used to mod my skyrim se) and this mod doesnt seem to work, i made it so i had a very high chance of pregnancy but nothing happened, i do have the mod RSEII reperductive system effects, and M.C.G and i know these may effect this, but i have all the other requirements and i cant seem to understand why it is not working below is my loadorder any ideas as to whats wrong loadorder.txt
Fiona159 Posted February 16, 2020 Posted February 16, 2020 48 minutes ago, notfriendsftw said: new to the fallout 4 modding (used to mod my skyrim se) and this mod doesnt seem to work, i made it so i had a very high chance of pregnancy but nothing happened, i do have the mod RSEII reperductive system effects, and M.C.G and i know these may effect this, but i have all the other requirements and i cant seem to understand why it is not working below is my loadorder any ideas as to whats wrong loadorder.txt 1.85 kB · 0 downloads I have no idea how RSE and MCG work.Just disable these mods and check in-game operation of FPE.If it works, look for problems in other mods, not here.
EgoBallistic Posted February 16, 2020 Author Posted February 16, 2020 9 hours ago, nanashi50 said: @EgoBallistic If the father NPC dies, will the quest also end? Yes. If the father dies while the quest is running, the quest will immediately end. Note that the father is Protected while the quest is running so you would have to kill him yourself. If the father dies before the point where the quest would have started, the quest will never start and instead you'll get a message that "Instinct somehow tells me that the father of the child is already dead."
ravanara Posted February 17, 2020 Posted February 17, 2020 Nice work! i have a question what are the F4EE morphs required in installation? i can't find them anywhere? 1
EgoBallistic Posted February 17, 2020 Author Posted February 17, 2020 1 hour ago, ravanara said: Nice work! i have a question what are the F4EE morphs required in installation? i can't find them anywhere? When you install CBBE, the installer gives you the option to install F4EE morphs. You'll want to install these so that the CBBE versions of vanilla clothes will morph with pregnancy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now