AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

21 minutes ago, Zakmonster said:

Having an issue with this mod, not sure if I missed out on a requirement or something. Every time I mouse over Condom in a trade menu, or at a chem station, my game crashes to desktop. Any idea why this is happening?

Do you have any mods that affect vendors or merchants?

:exclamation:

3 hours ago, Zakmonster said:

Having an issue with this mod, not sure if I missed out on a requirement or something. Every time I mouse over Condom in a trade menu, or at a chem station, my game crashes to desktop. Any idea why this is happening?

I would guess the mod isn't installed correctly and the mesh, texture, or materials file for the condom box is missing.

I knocked up Magnolia & got a notification she had the baby at the third rail, i visited the place & shes up there singing with no sign of the child. Is there a way to see the child from an npc or have a conversation about it? Does it grow into a adult in that npc's location?

25 minutes ago, MStill said:

I knocked up Magnolia & got a notification she had the baby at the third rail, i visited the place & shes up there singing with no sign of the child. Is there a way to see the child from an npc or have a conversation about it? Does it grow into a adult in that npc's location?

1. go into console

2. click on Magnolia, and make sure she is selected

3. type "inv" or type "2268a.inv"

4. see if she has a baby

btw if you are using my mod Baby Addon's then it won't be automatically equipped

so then equipitem "formID of baby" for her to equip it

3 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

1. go into console

4. see if she has a baby

btw if you are using my mod Baby Addon's then it won't be automatically equipped

So if im not using your mod the baby should be equipped?

Just now, MStill said:

So if im not using your mod the baby should be equipped?

I try to explain

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp = Baby is a Misc Object (the only interaction you can have with it is dropping the baby into a crib)

FPE_BabyAddons.esp = Baby is an Armor (there are four wearing styles as well as being able to drop the baby into a crib)

FP_FPE.esp =  Magnolia may have an baby on her but it doesn't do anything except grow up

FP_BabyAddon.esp =  Magnolia may have an armor baby on her but it isn't equipped (because I am not sure how to automatically equip armors)

3 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

1. go into console

4. see if she has a baby

Neither inv or 2268a.inv is working, inv does nothing & 2268a.inv gives syntax error with her selected in console

9 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I had a quick look at my screenshots to find an example

notice in the middle of the screen "Gunner Raider" (ff003bf9)

when you select Magnolia again, make sure that her name is selected (because smoke and nearby objects can be chosen instead)

and then type inv

20190820214511_1.jpg

That worked thanks man! So i just to drop the baby in a crib & it will grow? If the baby is being worn will it grow also?

15 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

yes (however I have no idea if I tested it but I am not sure what happens if it grows up in the hostile or neutral location)

I would assume the baby would be a neutral NPC when it grows up, so raiders, gunners & other evil people would probably kill it.

:no_mouth:

7 hours ago, zergface said:

I have installed it following the instruction but when i open the game and check the MCM the mod tab says i need to activate the .esp despite being active, any idea whats wrong with it?

The latest version of AAF FPE requires the latest version of FO4 -- the plugin won't load on older versions of the game.  You can install version 2.300, or you can update your game.

Notifications REFUSE to work for me no matter how I play with the settings. I setup this mod exactly like you said and I can get the notifications for virility and fertility but no chance of conception after sex notifications. I'm also using your "SeeEm Up" mod to make sex happen. And I can't get my player pregnant. What's broken?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the issue. I had the "only player" and "only female player" options both set to on.

2 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

Bug Report:

After the recent addition of lip-synced dialog, npc dialog for doctors after proceeding to "Normal Services" is not voiced and isn't skippable. However, the player dialog during normal vanilla services reverts back to being voiced and is skippable.

Thanks, I think I know what happened there.

25 minutes ago, Grim42691 said:

So I have a question related to an addon I see that was made for this mod....do the Super Mutants have penis' or do I need to use a mod to give them a schlong?

You would need another mod to give them a schlong, either the One Patch to Bang Them All, or the EVB male body option from AAF Modders Resource.

3 hours ago, heehatatt said:

this mod wants to overwrite a script installed by agony https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25600?tab=posts "LLLLInject_BETA.pex" does this script do anything important?

edit: nevermind, found the answer in the thread

Just for anyone wondering - that is a commonly used script for injecting items into leveled lists.  In this case it is used to place contraceptives into the various container and vendor lists so they can be found in the wasteland and for sale by certain vendors like doctors and clinics.  It's a generic script whose lists and items are determined by the calling mod so letting it be overwritten is safe.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:56 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Just for anyone wondering - that is a commonly used script for injecting items into leveled lists.  In this case it is used to place contraceptives into the various container and vendor lists so they can be found in the wasteland and for sale by certain vendors like doctors and clinics.  It's a generic script whose lists and items are determined by the calling mod so letting it be overwritten is safe.

So if someone else has this file calling up 5 bottles of Nuka Cola, and yer file calls up 5 condoms, will I see both, or just condoms?

:exclamation: