Jump to content

AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod


Recommended Posts

Posted
14 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

I have a question about the lasting body morphs option. I know it says that it is permanent on the NPCs, and that makes me wonder if the effects are then cumulative. I don't know how it works, and the main change I notice is that the waist never shrinks back down. But if an NPC got pregnant again, would their waist get even larger? If so, is there a way to reverse this at all, or is it just "tough luck"?

Normally, when a character gives birth, all of the morphs added by FPE are removed.  If you have Lasting Body Morphs enabled, then when the character gives birth the only morph that is removed is the pregnant belly, and the breasts are increased slightly in size.

 

If you have Lasting Body Morphs enabled and the character gets pregnant again, the morphs will indeed be cumulative.  But, if you turn off Lasting Body Morphs, all the morphs added by FPE, even the cumulative ones, will get reset when they give birth.

Posted

@EgoBallistic So here is an idea for something to add to FPE if you're bored and it isn't too hard to add. What about tying into "Sex Attributes" Trauma stat if your character gives birth to anything that isn't a human child? I've got to imagine giving birth to a super mutant baby would be pretty damn traumatizing.

 

I'm also gonna tag @twistedtrebla just in case he/she has any input on how (or even if) this idea could be implemented.

Posted
15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Обычно, когда персонаж рожает, все морфы, добавленные FPE, удаляются. Если у вас включена функция «Постоянные морфы тела», то, когда персонаж рожает, единственным морфом, который удаляется, является беременный живот, и грудь немного увеличивается в размерах.

 

Если у вас включена функция «Постоянные морфы тела» и персонаж снова забеременеет, морфы действительно будут кумулятивными. Но если вы выключите морфы с устойчивым телом, все морфы, добавленные FPE, даже кумулятивные, будут сброшены при рождении.

MAKE THERE ANIMALS DEW AUTOMATICALLY IN ALL PREGNANT WOMEN

Posted
8 hours ago, Number24 said:

@EgoBallistic  Итак, вот идея, которую можно добавить в FPE, если вам скучно, и это не так сложно добавить. А как насчет привязки к статистике травмы "Атрибуты секса", если ваш персонаж рождает что-то, что не является человеческим ребенком? Я должен представить, что рождение ребенка с супер мутантом было бы чертовски травмирующим.

 

Я также собираюсь пометить @twistedtrebla  на случай, если у него / нее будет какой-либо вклад в то, как (или даже если) эта идея может быть реализована.

 

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Обычно, когда персонаж рожает, все морфы, добавленные FPE, удаляются. Если у вас включена функция «Постоянные морфы тела», то, когда персонаж рожает, единственным морфом, который удаляется, является беременный живот, и грудь немного увеличивается в размерах.

 

Если у вас включена функция «Постоянные морфы тела» и персонаж снова забеременеет, морфы действительно будут кумулятивными. Но если вы выключите морфы с устойчивым телом, все морфы, добавленные FPE, даже кумулятивные, будут сброшены при рождении.

WHY FOR WHICH PEOPLE ARE BORN  ???

Posted
16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Normally, when a character gives birth, all of the morphs added by FPE are removed.  If you have Lasting Body Morphs enabled, then when the character gives birth the only morph that is removed is the pregnant belly, and the breasts are increased slightly in size.

 

If you have Lasting Body Morphs enabled and the character gets pregnant again, the morphs will indeed be cumulative.  But, if you turn off Lasting Body Morphs, all the morphs added by FPE, even the cumulative ones, will get reset when they give birth.

Thanks for the help. It is a shame that the changes are cumulative. But it was probably a bit of a pain to code already, and changing it so it isn't cumulative would probably be even worse. Or maybe it won't. Don't know anything about coding, scripting, programs, etc. Maybe you have it like this for another reason. 

 

I do have another question(s) though. Will companions and other NPCs use contraceptive pills? Or will they only use condoms? If they do use pills, will they pop 'em every time they have sex, or only when the effect runs out? (a lot of questions, I know, but for some reason I get excessively thorough when I get curious about or enjoy something, and I don't know how to turn it off)

Posted
8 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Thanks for the help. It is a shame that the changes are cumulative. But it was probably a bit of a pain to code already, and changing it so it isn't cumulative would probably be even worse. Or maybe it won't. Don't know anything about coding, scripting, programs, etc. Maybe you have it like this for another reason

They weren't originally cumulative.  The downside was that if you used LooksMenu or a BodyGen mod to morph a character, they would revert to their original body when they got pregnant.  A lot of people asked for FPE's morphs to add to existing values instead of replacing them, so here we are.

 

What I can do is add a check to see if the existing morphs on the character are from FPE, and if so, either make them reset like they did before, or at least not add to them.

 

8 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

I do have another question(s) though. Will companions and other NPCs use contraceptive pills? Or will they only use condoms? If they do use pills, will they pop 'em every time they have sex, or only when the effect runs out? (a lot of questions, I know, but for some reason I get excessively thorough when I get curious about or enjoy something, and I don't know how to turn it off)

NPCs have a chance to automatically use contraceptives.  There are MCM options to determine whether NPCs use contraception and whether they need to have them in inventory in order to use them.

Posted

I have been thinking if there is a way to keep a record of the mother and farthers name with the NPC/baby thats born.

I renamed the babies but that didnt stick when they turn into a child (im guessing as the baby is disabled and replaced with a child NPC)

So is it possible to add an inventory item and have it named as the mother and another inv item as the farther, then have the inv items transfered to the child b4 the baby is deleted?

Its just when you have several babies/children in one settlement its hard to know who they belong to.

 

Alternativly have them say who their mother and farther is in dialogue like the skyrim version?

Thanks.

Posted

The dialogues that kid shaun haves, can be applied to the childs that grow? a naming system can be implemented, thnx for keep this mod fine and good :)

Posted

Any chance we could have the option to not have to figure out who the father is? I was using this together with Raider Pet and couldn't activate some of the dialogue from that mod because my character kept wanting to ask if the person was the father. And as a captive in a raider camp it doesn't make much sense to take one of them to the doctor.

Posted
50 minutes ago, Neydzz said:

Any chance we could have the option to not have to figure out who the father is? I was using this together with Raider Pet and couldn't activate some of the dialogue from that mod because my character kept wanting to ask if the person was the father. And as a captive in a raider camp it doesn't make much sense to take one of them to the doctor.

Yes I've been meaning to add that.  In the meantime you can run the console command:  "setstage FPFP_Daddy 150".  That makes the Find the Father quest end as if you had chosen to raise the child on your own

Posted

Excellent mod, absolutely loved it!

 

Would it be possible to integrate some kind of armor-blacklist for it? I mean, with that huge belly it would be impossible for a woman to squeeze herself into a power armor or metal armor or anything too restrictive. Would make playing through pregnancy more immersive if you wouldn't be able to strap on heavy tight armor and go raid someone like the goddess of death, unencumbered, like before if you were carrying some 40 pounds of baby and water in your belly.

 

It would also be great if her pregnant would give off some kind of pheromones or something that would make others of the baby father's race approach her for sex.

 

And lastly some criticism: when my PC gives birth and then talks to the doctor, the notification about completed quest completely blocks some notification about baby. It would be great if this quest was silent/hidden or something. Also, what did that notification about a baby say? The quest animation appeared too quickly for me to read it. :(

 

On 4/21/2020 at 6:29 AM, serhiodrubuzan said:

WHY FOR WHICH PEOPLE ARE BORN

 

Please don't scream. Disable caps lock and then write. ?

Posted
22 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

And lastly some criticism: when my PC gives birth and then talks to the doctor, the notification about completed quest completely blocks some notification about baby. It would be great if this quest was silent/hidden or something. Also, what did that notification about a baby say? The quest animation appeared too quickly for me to read it. :(

It said "Baby added" -- the game notified you that the baby was added to your inventory.

Posted

Hiya! Im playing a Futa Character with the futa dick from the strapon mod. I'm also using the gender ring mod so i can make myself male for AAF animations. 

I can't seem to get my companion Piper pregnant. Even when the slider for chance is 100% and all the settings in the MCM are on the correct settings.

 

Any advice?

Posted
21 minutes ago, AvAcyn said:

Hiya! Im playing a Futa Character with the futa dick from the strapon mod. I'm also using the gender ring mod so i can make myself male for AAF animations. 

I can't seem to get my companion Piper pregnant. Even when the slider for chance is 100% and all the settings in the MCM are on the correct settings.

 

Any advice?

Make sure you have "Female to Female Cum" set to ON and "Only Female Player Pregnancy" set to OFF.

Posted
1 hour ago, AvAcyn said:

Hiya! Im playing a Futa Character with the futa dick from the strapon mod. I'm also using the gender ring mod so i can make myself male for AAF animations. 

I can't seem to get my companion Piper pregnant. Even when the slider for chance is 100% and all the settings in the MCM are on the correct settings.

 

Any advice?

 

37 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure you have "Female to Female Cum" set to ON and "Only Female Player Pregnancy" set to OFF.

I should mention that AAF_Gender was designed for AAF Animations only so that if you as a female had sex with another female then you would take the dominant role, instead of the somewhat random role.

so it still requires the MCM changes for Family Planning Enhance from EgoBallistic.

 

I am sorry if I gave an impression that if you are wearing the male ring. The game thinks you are a male.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

 

I should mention that AAF_Gender was designed for AAF Animations only so that if you as a female had sex with another female then you would take the dominant role, instead of the somewhat random role.

so it still requires the MCM changes for Family Planning Enhance from EgoBallistic.

 

I am sorry if I gave an impression that if you are wearing the male ring. The game thinks you are a male.

Aha! that wouldve been good to know! Thanks for the tip. ?

 

59 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure you have "Female to Female Cum" set to ON and "Only Female Player Pregnancy" set to OFF.

I'll try it! will report back. 

Posted

Don't know if this has ever been asked. Could this mod be updated to prevent doctors from offering abortion services to a player wearing a restraint coller? Fear of bad guy retaliation if you mess with their property could drive the decision.

 

Wouldn't need to include all collers, just a few like Real Handcuffs and a couple DD main collers.

Posted

I was in a settlement where I left 1 follower with twins, 2 babies left in a crib each. When I came back the babies had grown into kids, 4 of them! No others there had any kids so it seems to  be doubling 2 kids from 1 baby

Posted
14 hours ago, davidbonde said:

I was in a settlement where I left 1 follower with twins, 2 babies left in a crib each. When I came back the babies had grown into kids, 4 of them! No others there had any kids so it seems to  be doubling 2 kids from 1 baby

I've never heard of this happening, and I can't see how it would happen.  Each individual baby has its own script that controls its growth, and that script will only spawn one child when the baby grows up.

Posted
14 hours ago, davidbonde said:

I was in a settlement where I left 1 follower with twins, 2 babies left in a crib each. When I came back the babies had grown into kids, 4 of them! No others there had any kids so it seems to  be doubling 2 kids from 1 baby

which baby?

Armor or MiscObject?

if Armor from Baby Addon

which father? (from injection)

Posted
5 hours ago, amorgan333 said:

My character doesn't seem to ever get pregnant. My chances are set at 100 and the proper animations an tags are being used. Some of my notifications also don't seem to work like conception and chances even though they are on. 

 

Papyrus log: https://mega.nz/file/UtpVBSQR#scX1pZPR3iTLgL2QMlRLR-Ho_no6gRXeiJPkjw_wnt0

There are no errors in your log relating to FPE, but after the animation ended there was no attempt at pregnancy.  Most likely this means the MCM settings don't allow you to become pregnant.  For example if you are playing a female, make sure Only the Player Impregnates is set to OFF otherwise NPCs cannot father children with you.

Posted
21 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

There are no errors in your log relating to FPE, but after the animation ended there was no attempt at pregnancy.  Most likely this means the MCM settings don't allow you to become pregnant.  For example if you are playing a female, make sure Only the Player Impregnates is set to OFF otherwise NPCs cannot father children with you.

Thanks man it worked! ?

Posted

Would you consider adding effects to pregnancy as it progresses for immersion? Like lower agility, carry weight or movement speed things like that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...