Invictusblade Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 3 minutes ago, UszaK said: Question, is there a way to pregnant npc to automatically equip baby after birth? I noticed that the follower kept it in the inventory and i had to menually equip it but perhaps there was a mod conflict? How should it suppose to be? what you have to understand is that the wearable babies is a new addition to FPE series FPE is defaulted to birthing nonwearable babies which is under MiscObject (or Junk) FPE Baby Addon(My mod) has change it to birthing wearable babies which is under Apparel now if you want, I can make up a script on a syringe that when it hits a NPC with a baby, the Baby gets equipped (assuming that works) edit-> I do have another idea (but I am not sure) 1
UszaK Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 13 hours ago, Invictusblade said: what you have to understand is that the wearable babies is a new addition to FPE series FPE is defaulted to birthing nonwearable babies which is under MiscObject (or Junk) FPE Baby Addon(My mod) has change it to birthing wearable babies which is under Apparel now if you want, I can make up a script on a syringe that when it hits a NPC with a baby, the Baby gets equipped (assuming that works) edit-> I do have another idea (but I am not sure) That would be nice, since it would make some sence when you play as a male.
Invictusblade Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 7 hours ago, UszaK said: That would be nice, since it would make some sence when you play as a male. it will be in the next version of baby Addon(releasing today), it is a syringe that when it hits a NPC with a baby, the baby gets equipped
UszaK Posted April 12, 2020 Posted April 12, 2020 On 4/11/2020 at 12:28 AM, Invictusblade said: it will be in the next version of baby Addon(releasing today), it is a syringe that when it hits a NPC with a baby, the baby gets equipped So have you released the file since i cannot see any new update available?
Invictusblade Posted April 12, 2020 Posted April 12, 2020 7 hours ago, UszaK said: So have you released the file since i cannot see any new update available? all future versions will be found here (I redesigned my mods)
EgoBallistic Posted April 13, 2020 Author Posted April 13, 2020 New version 2.500 Uploaded AAF FPE will now take existing morphs into account on characters who become pregnant. So if you used morphs in LooksMenu to make your character's boobs bigger, they won't get reset when she becomes pregnant. Instead, FPE will add its morph values to the existing ones, so your boobs will get even bigger-er when you get pregnant. Here's my character after I used LooksMenu to set her "Double Melons" to 100%: Before pregnancy 1st Month 9th Month Once the pregnancy is over, the morphs will return to their pre-pregnancy state (unless you have "Lasting Body Morphs After Pregnancy" enabled) As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save. 2
UszaK Posted April 13, 2020 Posted April 13, 2020 15 hours ago, Invictusblade said: all future versions will be found here (I redesigned my mods) Do i need to uninstal previous files?
Invictusblade Posted April 13, 2020 Posted April 13, 2020 7 hours ago, UszaK said: just overwrite them, hope for the best (the only items that will go missing will be the milks from baby addons)
serhiodrubuzan Posted April 14, 2020 Posted April 14, 2020 15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Новая версия 2.500 Загружено AAF FPE теперь будет учитывать существующие морфы персонажей, которые забеременеют. Поэтому, если вы использовали морфы в LooksMenu, чтобы увеличить сиськи вашего персонажа, они не будут сброшены, когда она забеременеет. Вместо этого FPE добавит свои значения морфинга к существующим, поэтому ваши сиськи станут еще больше, когда вы забеременеете. Вот мой персонаж после того, как я использовал LooksMenu, чтобы установить для нее «Двойные дыни» на 100%: До беременности 1 месяц 9 месяц Как только беременность закончится, морфы вернутся в состояние, предшествующее беременности (если у вас не включена функция «Продолжительные морфы после беременности») Как всегда, мод будет автоматически обновляться при установке новой версии, нет необходимости в чистом сохранении. БЛАГОДАРИМ ВАС ВСЕ ЗА ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ !!!
serhiodrubuzan Posted April 15, 2020 Posted April 15, 2020 ЕГО БАЛИСТИК ПОСЛЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ ТЕПЕРЬ ЖИВОТ У БЕРЕМЕННЫХ БУДЕТ РАСТИ АВТОМАТИЧЕСКИ ? У КАЖДОЙ БЕРЕМЕННОЙ ??? УЖЕ НЕ НАДО ЕГО НАСТРАИВАТЬ В БОДИ СЛАЙДЕ ? ЕСЛИ ТАК ТО ЭТО ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНО ! ЕСЛИ НЕТ СДЕЛАЙТЕ ЕСЛИ ВОЗМОЖНО В СЛЕДУЮЩЕМ ОБНОВЛЕНИИ ! ДЛЯ ТАКИХ КАК Я И МНОГИХ ДРУГИХ У КОТОРЫХ НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ САМОМУ НАСТРОИТЬ ЖИВОТ У БЕРЕМЕННЫХ ! ПРИГЛАШАЛ ДАЖЕ КОМПЬЮТЕРЩИКА И У НЕГО НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ !!!!
worius Posted April 15, 2020 Posted April 15, 2020 please help the mod works but the character cannot get pregnant tried different animations Papyrus.0.log
EgoBallistic Posted April 15, 2020 Author Posted April 15, 2020 31 minutes ago, worius said: please help the mod works but the character cannot get pregnant tried different animations The log says your character got pregnant: [04/15/2020 - 08:35:36PM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for NORA was 100%. Pregnancy is True You can use the Show Player Pregnancy Info option in the Debug menu in MCM to see details. Or go see a doctor. FPE will print notifications in the top left of the screen about pregnancy and fertility, unless you turned it off in MCM. However, if you have the AAF GUI on the screen, it sometimes hides those notifications.
worius Posted April 15, 2020 Posted April 15, 2020 Thanks for the help, I thought it does not work because notifications do not appear on the screen)
destiel5eva Posted April 18, 2020 Posted April 18, 2020 I noticed that there was talk of customizing which sliders this mod affects through a config file; are there still plans to implement this function? 1
antoniut Posted April 18, 2020 Posted April 18, 2020 5 hours ago, destiel5eva said: I noticed that there was talk of customizing which sliders this mod affects through a config file; are there still plans to implement this function? +1 ? Thanks Addendum: I'm imaging a system to feed mothers (survival immersion and only companion in my case, not all npcs) and depending on what she consumes (meat = protein = more muscle, sugar bombs = fat in waist, and so, just imagine what u want) to add extra morphs to the body. Nothing too complex...
Invictusblade Posted April 18, 2020 Posted April 18, 2020 18 minutes ago, antoniut said: +1 ? Thanks Addendum: I'm imaging a system to feed mothers (survival immersion and only companion in my case, not all npcs) and depending on what she consumes (meat = protein = more muscle, sugar bombs = fat in waist, and so, just imagine what u want) to add extra morphs to the body. Nothing too complex... while that is easily possible. the problem is how to remove said weight because a simple timer won't do it and the easy answer is weight loss drugs (which is a bad idea to broadcast(Yes, yes I know it is a game but it is a lazy option))
DocClox Posted April 18, 2020 Posted April 18, 2020 Is there a "just got pregnant" event I can catch? Reason I ask: I have a tank top that changes from "breeder" (if pregnant) to "fertile" (if not) and back according to the wearer's state. But currently it only changes when it's first equipped. I'd like to be able to have it switch on conception and childbirth. I know there's a childbirth event I can listen for, and I expect I can listen for AnimationStop events, wait a second and then test for a change in state. It'd be nice if there was a conception event. Come to think of it, it would be nice to have one that triggered when the actor became fertile (in the FPE sense of "very likely to conceive") and when they stopped. Then I could flag that up, purely for the benefit of those who like to keep their harem knocked up, but who don't want to crank conception chances up to 100% Some pics to illustrate what I'm doing, spoilered in case anyone's been following on my blog and is fed of seeing them. Spoiler Shirt and tats both change
Invictusblade Posted April 18, 2020 Posted April 18, 2020 6 minutes ago, DocClox said: Is there a "just got pregnant" event I can catch? Reason I ask: I have a tank top that changes from "breeder" (if pregnant) to "fertile" (if not) and back according to the wearer's state. But currently it only changes when it's first equipped. I'd like to be able to have it switch on conception and childbirth. I know there's a childbirth event I can listen for, and I expect I can listen for AnimationStop events, wait a second and then test for a change in state. It'd be nice if there was a conception event. Come to think of it, it would be nice to have one that triggered when the actor became fertile (in the FPE sense of "very likely to conceive") and when they stopped. Then I could flag that up, purely for the benefit of those who like to keep their harem knocked up, but who don't want to crank conception chances up to 100% Some pics to illustrate what I'm doing, spoilered in case anyone's been following on my blog and is fed of seeing them. Reveal hidden contents Shirt and tats both change based on my knowledge of the scripts. I would listen for the faction called "FPFP_Preggo" gets added to NPCs when impregnated that is the only thing I can think of (at the moment)
DocClox Posted April 18, 2020 Posted April 18, 2020 Is there a Faction Change Event? I was hoping to avoid having to actively poll each actor wearing an RRS top.
Invictusblade Posted April 18, 2020 Posted April 18, 2020 39 minutes ago, DocClox said: Is there a Faction Change Event? I was hoping to avoid having to actively poll each actor wearing an RRS top. I just did a check online and in the scripts and found this "akActor.IsInFaction(PregnantFaction)" maybe like this (unless I completely missed the point of what you are trying to do) if akActor.IsInFaction(PregnantFaction) Overlays.AddEntry(akActor, true, 7, "Preggo") else Overlays.AddEntry(akActor, true, 7, "Fertile") endif
EgoBallistic Posted April 18, 2020 Author Posted April 18, 2020 5 hours ago, DocClox said: Is there a "just got pregnant" event I can catch? ... Come to think of it, it would be nice to have one that triggered when the actor became fertile (in the FPE sense of "very likely to conceive") and when they stopped. Then I could flag that up, purely for the benefit of those who like to keep their harem knocked up, but who don't want to crank conception chances up to 100% There isn't one currently. You can see whether an actor is pregnant if they are in the FPFP_Preggo (FACT:XX000FA8) faction, and you can check for fertility by akActor.HasMagicEffect(FPFP_ME_Fertile) where FPFP_ME_Fertile is MGEF:XX000FA4 It's a pretty lightweight check, so you could do something like check once a minute. Start the timer in OnLoad() and stop it in OnUnload() so you aren't trying to run on an unloaded NPC for no reason. Fertility on NPCs is determined randomly (based on MCM chances) when the actor loads, and remains in effect until they get unloaded. Also, it is possible for an NPC to be in the FPFP_Preggo faction and have the FPFP_ME_Fertile effect at the same time, so you would want to handle that in your script. I'll look at adding those events, though. I probably should have thought of it back when I added the givebirth event.
DocClox Posted April 18, 2020 Posted April 18, 2020 36 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: It's a pretty lightweight check, so you could do something like check once a minute. Start the timer in OnLoad() and stop it in OnUnload() so you aren't trying to run on an unloaded NPC for no reason. Yeah, that seems sensible enough. 36 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: I'll look at adding those events, though. I probably should have thought of it back when I added the givebirth event. Thanks, that would be great! 54 minutes ago, Invictusblade said: maybe like this (unless I completely missed the point of what you are trying to do) A bit. That's how you test to see if an actor is pregnant. What I want is for my script to be notified when she becomes pregnant. Papyrus supports that sort of script-to-script messaging with something called "Events". Instead of calling a function directly, one mod declares a custom event, and other mods register for the event and declare special functions as handlers. Then, when the first mod fires the event, all the listening mods get their handler functions called, without the first mod needing to know who was interested. There's a decent explanation of it all on the CK wiki.
Fumeknight79 Posted April 19, 2020 Posted April 19, 2020 I have a question about the lasting body morphs option. I know it says that it is permanent on the NPCs, and that makes me wonder if the effects are then cumulative. I don't know how it works, and the main change I notice is that the waist never shrinks back down. But if an NPC got pregnant again, would their waist get even larger? If so, is there a way to reverse this at all, or is it just "tough luck"?
serhiodrubuzan Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 On 15.04.2020 at 07:17, serhiodrubuzan said: ЕГО БАЛИСТИК ПОСЛЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ ТЕПЕРЬ ЖИВОТ У БЕРЕМЕННЫХ БУДЕТ РАСТИ АВТОМАТИЧЕСКИ? У КАЖДОЙ БЕРЕМЕННОЙ ??? УЖЕ НЕ НАДО ЕГО НАСТРАИВАТЬ В БОДИ СЛАЙДЕ? ЕСЛИ ТАК ТО ЭТО ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНО! ЕСЛИ НЕТ СДЕЛАЙТЕ ЕСЛИ ВОЗМОЖНО В СЛЕДУЮЩЕМ ОБНОВЛЕНИИ! ДЛЯ ТАКИХ КАК Я И МНОГИХ ДРУГИХ У КОТОРЫХ НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ САМОМУ НАСТРОИТЬ ЖИВОТ У БЕРЕМЕННЫХ! ПРИГЛАШАЛ ДАЖЕ КОМПЬЮТЕРЩИКА И У НЕГО НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ !!!! EGO BALLISTIK MAKE THERE ANIMALS DEW AUTOMATICCALY IN ALL PREGNANT WOMEN
serhiodrubuzan Posted April 20, 2020 Posted April 20, 2020 EGO BALLITIK CREATE REALITY HOW BLOGS CAN BE BORN FROM WHITE ???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now