Jump to content

AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here's a new log, with AAF debug set up. Same scenario (8th mos), preg morphs and my custom morphs working fine before anim, triggered anim through AAF scene wizard, morphs disappear during animation, and also disappear after animation (at least until my character gets redressed by AAF)

 

Papyrus.0.log

 

Posted
11 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Right, like I said morphs are morphs.  But for some reason AAF is not copying them to the body double.

 

Unfortunately your log doesn't have any errors relating to this.  I was expecting to see some kind of error related to a missing script or something like that when AAF_MainQuest calls the LooksMenu BodyGen routines, but no.  It really is acting as though disable_morph_copying is set to true in your config file.  But the settings you pasted above show it is set to false. 

 

It is possible for another .ini file to override that setting -- can you check if you have any other *.ini files in your Data\AAF folder?

 

Failing that, the only other thing I can think of is that somehow the AAF quest has gotten hosed up and some parameters are wrong.  You can try manually restarting it:

 

Open the console and issue the command stopquest AAF_MainQuest.  Then exit console, wait five seconds, go back into console and do startquest AAF_MainQuest.  You should see AAF go through its startup routine.  Then try the animation again.

There are two other non-AAF related inis right now in the AAF folder: One for Atomic Lust and Indarello anims.

 

I'll try restarting the AAF quest and see if that fixes the issue.

Posted

Alright seems like my save is fucked, which is causing my issue with morphs not working in anims. New save confirms morphs in general are now carrying over to AAF anims. I mark my issue resolved. ?

 

Posted

I wonder if you could help. I have several babies in cribs dotted around settlements but I also have added some workbenches to some internal cells using the console commands. now. in one cell i tried I added a crib and was able to place the baby fine (in the submerged vault from outcasts and remnants mod) But I have tried at the railroad, added the crib but when i drop the baby I dont get the notice about its age and its just dropped on the floor.

Im dont know why it works in one cell but not the other when I did the same commands to create a workbench in both. any ideas? maybe some command im missing to make the baby think its in a settlement?

I used in both cells:

player.placeatme c1aeb 1

setpv OwnedByPlayer True

 

Just to clarify, the cells were NOT settlements till i added the workbenches using the console commands above

Posted

just wondering, I have working on my two mods (More Creatures, Baby Addon's)

I have a couple of questions for everyone

 

do you keep the default timing of FPE (3 days per FPE Month) and the default growing times?

 

do you prefer baby creatures to be fast or slow growing?

 

do you prefer custom babies(Clones) to be fast or slow growing?

Posted
2 hours ago, davidbonde said:

Im dont know why it works in one cell but not the other when I did the same commands to create a workbench in both. any ideas? maybe some command im missing to make the baby think its in a settlement?

Simply placing a workshop doesn't make a location into a settlement.  In order for FPE to recognize it as a settlement, the Location must have the keyword LocTypeWorkshopSettlement [KYWD:00083C9A].  The underwater vault in OAR has that flag since it can become a player home as part of the questline.  The railroad HQ does not since it was never intended to be a home or settlement.

Posted
5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Simply placing a workshop doesn't make a location into a settlement.  In order for FPE to recognize it as a settlement, the Location must have the keyword LocTypeWorkshopSettlement [KYWD:00083C9A].  The underwater vault in OAR has that flag since it can become a player home as part of the questline.  The railroad HQ does not since it was never intended to be a home or settlement.

Ah ok, thanks for the info, shame as there are plenty of good areas I was thinking of having kids grow up, Like Valkyre apartment

EDIT: Added the keyword to valkyrie apartment and the kid plonked in the crib fine! Thanks again

Posted

So, I have played with this mod activated for months, and noticed in none of my playthroughs have I ever had my PC get pregnant. The last one started pretty rough too for her, because of CSA, so there was LOTS of chances. Is there something I'd be missing? I raised the chance up to like 40% a while back, but still nothing. Anyone ever have this not trigger for some reason?

Posted
12 hours ago, moltobenis said:

Return ((Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - IncepDate) / FPFP_Global_Day.GetValue())

Could Global_Day be swaped for an arbitrary variable to modify pregnancy length?

FPFP_Global_Day is "Days per FPE Month" in the FPE MCM.

Posted
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

FPFP_Global_Day is "Days per FPE Month" in the FPE MCM.

The script is taking the current game time, subtracting the inception date, then dividing by Global_Day, right? Could something be added here to get a variable from FatherRace or a magic/chem effect so we could have drugs that speed up an individual pregnancy?

Posted
45 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

The script is taking the current game time, subtracting the inception date, then dividing by Global_Day, right? Could something be added here to get a variable from FatherRace or a magic/chem effect so we could have drugs that speed up an individual pregnancy?

+1 :thumbsup:

Posted
45 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

The script is taking the current game time, subtracting the inception date, then dividing by Global_Day, right? Could something be added here to get a variable from FatherRace or a magic/chem effect so we could have drugs that speed up an individual pregnancy?

That's an interesting idea.  The correct way to do that would be to replace the hard-coded value of 9 months in the OnTimerGameTime event with a Property.  Then a script on the ingestible would access the BasePregData object associated with the actor and modify that Property.

Posted
51 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

The script is taking the current game time, subtracting the inception date, then dividing by Global_Day, right? Could something be added here to get a variable from FatherRace or a magic/chem effect so we could have drugs that speed up an individual pregnancy?

I would also like the ability to change the pregnancy timing for More Creatures

I would change the egg birth to 2-3ish FPE months then add more time to the egg stage

I would change the bio-womb birth to 8ish FPE months then have the final month as the womb stage

(both allow the player to freeze and sell creatures (or babies))

Posted
12 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I would also like the ability to change the pregnancy timing for More Creatures

I would change the egg birth to 2-3ish FPE months then add more time to the egg stage

I would change the bio-womb birth to 8ish FPE months then have the final month as the womb stage

(both allow the player to freeze and sell creatures (or babies))

I know how to make this work, but there are some things to consider.

 

FPE could define a new optional property for the Baby Type Addons which sets gestation time.  Then when the mother is impregnated, we look for a matching baby type, and if it has the gestation time property we use that, otherwise we default to 9 months.

 

The problem is that the scripts only determine what the baby is when the mother gives birth.  And if there is more than one baby type that matches the father, the baby type is chosen at random.  For example, if I have your mod and the FPESuperMutantAddon installed, a pregnancy from a super mutant could give birth to either baby type.  So there could potentially be a mismatch between the gestation time and the baby type.

Posted
1 minute ago, bp70 said:

hey so might there be support for disabling child growth to adults in the future?

that is fairly easy, two methods (I can think of that don't require script changes)

1. crafting version - craft a new born to a different new born that grows into a child that doesn't grow up. (this allows default growing up)

2. editing ESP(ESL) - using FO4edit to remove scripts from the children (cannot grow up unless you restore the file)

Posted
4 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

Will this work for chems too? Like in Sexout?

Making the gestation duration a Property on the BasePregData would allow anything to change it - chem, quest script, weapon effect, whatever.

Posted

Trying to figure out a thing... Once pregnant, the morphs from this mod are no longer controllable via looks menu until I do a body reset. And  when becoming pregnant, all the morphs handled by this mod are removed from the character including the PC. Is that expected behavior?

Posted

When i try to use the "Show target pregnancy Info" it just says "there is no npc to report on" all the time. I also do have my crosshair pointing at the target. 

 

thereisnonpctoreportonbug.png

Posted
17 hours ago, NordicSwE said:

When i try to use the "Show target pregnancy Info" it just says "there is no npc to report on" all the time. I also do have my crosshair pointing at the target. 

Did you click on the NPC in question first?

 

:flushed:

 

 

Posted
17 hours ago, NordicSwE said:

When i try to use the "Show target pregnancy Info" it just says "there is no npc to report on" all the time. I also do have my crosshair pointing at the target.

it also looks like you are in third person so that might interfere with the NPC Detection. so the mod is looking at the player instead of the NPC.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...