serhiodrubuzan Posted March 13, 2020 Posted March 13, 2020 20 minutes ago, VonHelton said: Мод для 1 мужчины и 2 или более женщин. Если у вас никогда не было такой ситуации, то вам не нужен мод. НЕТ НЕ МОД ! У МЕНЯ УСТАНОВЛЕН МСМ И МАНГО ГУМ МОЖЕТ КОМУ-ТО ПРИГОДИТСЯ А МОЖЕТ И НЕТ ! В ПРЕДЫДУЩЕМ НОВОМ ПРОХОЖДЕНИИ Я БЫЛ ОЗАДАЧЕН СОЗДАНИЕМ ЖЕНСКИХ ПОСЕЛЕНИЙ В ОДНОМ ПОСЕЛЕНИИ ВКЛЮЧАЛ РАДИО -МАЯК ГДЕ СОБИРАЛИСЬ ПОСЕЛЕНЦЫ Я ВЫБИРАЛ ЖЕНЩИН КОТОРЫЕ ПО МОЕМУ ВКУСУ КРОМЕ ГУЛЕЙ И ОТПРАВЛЯЛ ИХ В НУЖНЫЕ ДЛЯ МЕНЯ ПОСЕЛЕНИЯ ОСТАЛЬНЫХ С МУЖИКАМИ ПЕРЕСТРЕЛИВАЛ САМ ! ЧЕРЕЗ ВРЕМЯ ОНИ СНОВА СОБИРАЛИСЬ НА МАЯК Я ПОВТОРЯЛ СНОВА И СНОВА ВЫБИРАТЬ И ОСТАЛЬНЫХ УБИВАТЬ ! ХОТЬ ОНИ И КОМПЮТЕРНЫЕ ПЕРСОНАЖИ ВСЕ РАВНО ЖАЛЬ ИХ БЫЛО ! В СЕГОДНЯШНЕМ НОВОМ ПРОХОЖДЕНИИ Я ПОНЯЛ ЧТО В ОПРЕДЕЛЕННЫХ МЕСТАХ ПОЯВЛЯЮТСЯ ПОСТОЯННО ПОСЕЛЕНЦЫ И ЧЕРЕЗ НАЖАТИЕ G КНОПКИ ДИАЛОГА В МАНГО ГУМ ИХ МОЖНО ОТПРАВЛЯТЬ В ПОСЕЛЕНИЯ ! И ВЫБИРАТЬ ОПЯТЬ ЖЕ КТО ТЕБЕ ИЗ ЖЕНСКИХ НПС НРАВИТСЯ ! ТАК-ЖЕ МОЖНО И МУЖСКИЕ ПОСЕЛЕНИЯ СОЗДАВАТЬ КОМУ ПО ДУШЕ !! НО МНЕ НРАВЯТСЯ ЖЕНЩИНЫ ! ЭТО ЗАНИМАЕТ РЕАЛЬНОГО НЕ ИГРОВОГО ВРЕМЕНИ НЕ МАЛО ПОВЕРЬТЕ ! НО ЗАТО ЕСТЬ ТО ЧТО ХОЧЕТСЯ ВИДЕТЬ !
arkwyn Posted March 14, 2020 Posted March 14, 2020 Hi Ego, love the mod and been using it a lot. Good work on it and thank you for keeping it updated and awesome. I was thinking of making an addon mod for it as well but am new the mod scene (have done some scripting before in unity c# and lua). Papyrus looks pretty straight forward but as far as getting everything else plugged in I get a little lost when looking at Creation Kit. It appears to me that tool is a real mess. I'm thinking of adding a mod that extends some of the features you already have available like the fertility chance be broken down more into ovulation and ovum count, sperm count, drugs, etc... Do you have a recommendation on where to get started with this?
Durante Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 On 3/10/2020 at 6:35 PM, EgoBallistic said: The mod tracks the mother, of course, as well as the race of the father. The type of baby is determined by the father's race. I am not aware of a way currently for a script to get an actor's skin color or hair color. It would be possible to add functions to do that in F4SE. If there is not an existing F4SE plugin that provides this functionality, I can add it to the LLFP plugin. Adding support for hair and skin color would require modifying FPE to track that information for the mother and father and then modify the code that creates the baby, child actor, and adult actor to use that data. And it would need to do it in such a way that it does not break existing baby race add-ons. How come then the game tracks Shaun's traits (skin color, facial features) based on Nora's and Nate's presets? There's even a mod called genetical father on Nexus which makes the inherited traits even less subtle and Father looks very similar to player. Gen father Sample pics; Spoiler Perhaps it has to do with the keyword added to Shaun in CK? I am aware FPE has this same keyword, perhaps if you could attach the vanilla scripts to the baby... 1
EgoBallistic Posted March 15, 2020 Author Posted March 15, 2020 6 hours ago, Durante said: How come then the game tracks Shaun's traits (skin color, facial features) based on Nora's and Nate's presets? There's even a mod called genetical father on Nexus which makes the inherited traits even less subtle and Father looks very similar to player. Shaun (Father) is a special case and his appearance is generated by the game engine internally, not by scripts. He has the IsPlayerChild keyword which causes the game engine to combine his appearance with those of Nate and Nora. The combination is based on all three. Despite what the author of Genetical Father says, that mod doesn't "Overhaul the genetic system Bethesda added to the game". All it does is edit Shaun so that his own values have less effect than Nate and Nora's. Specifically he changes the MRSV - Body Morph Region Values settings in the NPC record, which affects how much the player and spouse's morph values are transferred to Shaun. He also makes a few hair and mouth tweaks but those are just cosmetic. It is possible to add the IsPlayerChild to other NPCs, but it can only apply Nate and Nora's appearance, and most of the time the result is horrific because it was never intended to be used that way. 1
Durante Posted March 15, 2020 Posted March 15, 2020 29 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: Shaun (Father) is a special case and his appearance is generated by the game engine internally, not by scripts. He has the IsPlayerChild keyword which causes the game engine to combine his appearance with those of Nate and Nora. The combination is based on all three. Despite what the author of Genetical Father says, that mod doesn't "Overhaul the genetic system Bethesda added to the game". All it does is edit Shaun so that his own values have less effect than Nate and Nora's. Specifically he changes the MRSV - Body Morph Region Values settings in the NPC record, which affects how much the player and spouse's morph values are transferred to Shaun. He also makes a few hair and mouth tweaks but those are just cosmetic. It is possible to add the IsPlayerChild to other NPCs, but it can only apply Nate and Nora's appearance, and most of the time the result is horrific because it was never intended to be used that way. Hmm. Disappointing that we can't edit the keyword to include other NPC's. Well there's another ingenious mod called Fallout Genetics. It takes the presets you feed and mashes them to make new unique looking NPC's. One could possibly make potential grown settlers by feeding PC preset and potential NPC's for each playthrough, but this would still need scripted integrating so the mod knows which preset belongs to whom. 1
serhiodrubuzan Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Шон (Отец) - особый случай, и его внешний вид генерируется игровым движком внутри, а не скриптами. У него есть ключевое слово IsPlayerChild, которое заставляет игровой движок сочетать его внешний вид с внешностью Нейта и Норы. Комбинация основана на всех трех. Несмотря на то, что говорит автор Genetical Father, этот мод не «пересматривает генетическую систему, добавленную Bethesda в игру». Все, что он делает, это редактирует Шона так, чтобы его собственные значения оказывали меньшее влияние, чем у Нейта и Норы. В частности, он изменяет настройки MRSV - Значения области морфа тела в записи NPC, которые влияют на то, сколько значений морфа игрока и его супруга передаются Шону. Он также делает несколько настроек волос и рта, но это только косметика. Можно добавить IsPlayerChild к другим NPC, но он может применить только внешний вид Нейта и Норы, и в большинстве случаев результат ужасен, потому что он никогда не предназначался для такого использования. СОЗДАЛИ ТАКОЙ МОД ОТЛИЧНЫЙ ! ТАК ДАЙТЕ ЕМУ БОЛЬШЕ РЕАЛИЗМА ! НЕ МОГУТ ОТ БЕЛЫХ ЛЮДЕЙ РОЖДАТЬСЯ НЕГРЫ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChocolateThunder2110 Posted March 17, 2020 Posted March 17, 2020 Whenever I were condoms it makes my character disappear. Anyone else having this problem?
zer012121 Posted March 27, 2020 Posted March 27, 2020 Is there a choice in Mod config menu to make it so your companion gets pregnant everytime?
EgoBallistic Posted March 27, 2020 Author Posted March 27, 2020 5 hours ago, zer012121 said: Is there a choice in Mod config menu to make it so your companion gets pregnant everytime? Look in the Chance Options in the MCM. Setting the base chance to 100% and the chance to use contraception to zero should do it.
DocClox Posted March 27, 2020 Posted March 27, 2020 58 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: Look in the Chance Options in the MCM. Setting the base chance to 100% and the chance to use contraception to zero should do it. On the subject of which - are there any instabilities around setting it over 100%? I'm getting around 5200% on The Slaver Run, and I've got a persistent but intermittent CTD that looks like it coincides with pregnancy. (Not necessarily a bug in the mod - I'm walking a coffle of 19 pregnant slaves from Sanctuary to Goodneighbour, knocking up settlers as I go. It's safe to say that I'm stressing the system )
EgoBallistic Posted March 27, 2020 Author Posted March 27, 2020 3 hours ago, DocClox said: On the subject of which - are there any instabilities around setting it over 100%? I'm getting around 5200% on The Slaver Run, and I've got a persistent but intermittent CTD that looks like it coincides with pregnancy. (Not necessarily a bug in the mod - I'm walking a coffle of 19 pregnant slaves from Sanctuary to Goodneighbour, knocking up settlers as I go. It's safe to say that I'm stressing the system ) Not that I am aware of. It's certainly possible there are instabilities caused by having a lot of pregnant actors, especially with regard to things like body morphs, but the percentage chances are simple math comparisons to random numbers. For the amount of work FPE does it's actually pretty lightweight script wise. The scripts are all driven by events and timers; they spend the vast majority of the time sitting idle in the background waiting for an event handler to trigger.
DocClox Posted March 27, 2020 Posted March 27, 2020 4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Not that I am aware of. It's certainly possible there are instabilities caused by having a lot of pregnant actors, especially with regard to things like body morphs, but the percentage chances are simple math comparisons to random numbers. It;s probably not the number of actors. I had one run where there were fifty of so captives at Sanctuary, all pregnant to some degree. Of course, we've had a load of game updates since those days... 4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: For the amount of work FPE does it's actually pretty lightweight script wise. The scripts are all driven by events and timers; they spend the vast majority of the time sitting idle in the background waiting for an event handler to trigger. It was just a thought. I pretty much had to junk that run, sadly. If it crops up again, maybe I'll get a bit more insight. It might not be FP at all of course; I had a lot of mods loaded.
AcidicAmber Posted March 29, 2020 Posted March 29, 2020 Thanks for the mod is fun. In one game I had everything work fine In a second game Can get pregnant Can have the baby I haven't seen baby in any inventories nor do they turn into a child. Only real difference is RSE is used in Game 1 but not in Game 2.
Blackdaddy Posted March 29, 2020 Posted March 29, 2020 Hello Ego Ballistic, i got the problem, my Character cant be Pregnant. I played for a long time with this mod. There was no Problem with that. Now i have a new hard drive and reinstalled windows 10. I install Fallout 4 new, with the mods and start a new Game. The old save is deleted. I got the Message, after the Bed im feeling fertile today, in MCM i have full on Chance of pregnant, fertile and so on. I dont know why this now happend. I hope you can help me. Thank you Papyrus.0.log
EgoBallistic Posted March 29, 2020 Author Posted March 29, 2020 57 minutes ago, Blackdaddy said: i got the problem, my Character cant be Pregnant. The mod appears to be working correctly. In the example in your log file, the animation was not appropriate for getting pregnant: [03/29/2020 - 02:14:45PM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (0B00D017)>] holding actor [Actor < (00000014)>] | OnAnimationStart [03/29/2020 - 02:14:45PM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (0B00D017)>] holding actor [Actor < (00000014)>] | Watched tag 69 found [03/29/2020 - 02:14:45PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00EF23)>] holding actor [workshopnpcscript < (FF00D4AA)>] | Watched tag 69 found ... [03/29/2020 - 02:15:35PM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (0B00D017)>] holding actor [Actor < (00000014)>] | OnAnimationStop [03/29/2020 - 02:15:35PM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (0B00D017)>] holding actor [Actor < (00000014)>] | Animation tags not appropriate, quitting FPE watches for animation events and checks the tags. Animations tagged with Kissing, Hugging, Cuddling, Blowjob, 69, Cunnilingus, Scissor, Handjob, Footjob, Jackoff, Masturbation, Spanking, Dancing, or Pose will not lead to pregnancy.
zer012121 Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 is there a way to get more then four baby's in your ureto at one time?
EgoBallistic Posted April 6, 2020 Author Posted April 6, 2020 45 minutes ago, zer012121 said: is there a way to get more then four baby's in your ureto at one time? "Max Possible Babies Per Pregnancy" option in the Baby/Children Options MCM
zer012121 Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 I have it max but i'm only seeing 4 in my players ureto is there a way to raise that number? Or at least raise the chances?
oniinu Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 When I go to the MCM, I get an error that says that the file has no master. I tried to add it manually in FO4Edit but it doesn't even give me the option to add Fallout 4 .esm as the master. What's going on? do I make AAF.esm the master?
Sleepy_Soul Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 4 hours ago, zer012121 said: I have it max but i'm only seeing 4 in my players ureto is there a way to raise that number? Or at least raise the chances? Due to how the Impregnate Function runs the numbers, it's quite difficult to get above 4. Long story short, with a max setting of MultiChance set to 100, you have a 50% chance for twins, then a 25% chance for triplets, 12.5% chance for quads, etc. etc. I'd like to suggest another type of mathematical framework that incorporates male/female fertility, but constructing math formulas is out of my spreadsheet math leagues.
ChocolateThunder2110 Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 1 hour ago, 989 said: When I go to the MCM, I get an error that says that the file has no master. I tried to add it manually in FO4Edit but it doesn't even give me the option to add Fallout 4 .esm as the master. What's going on? do I make AAF.esm the master? I just had that problem because I was an idiot and accidently deleted all my files. Had to reinstall everything. You should reinstall AAF again then see if it shows up in your plugins tab, if not you need to delete the mod completely, then redownload.
oniinu Posted April 7, 2020 Posted April 7, 2020 4 hours ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said: I just had that problem because I was an idiot and accidently deleted all my files. Had to reinstall everything. You should reinstall AAF again then see if it shows up in your plugins tab, if not you need to delete the mod completely, then redownload. Actually, I figured out it's because I didn't activate them (I didn't know Vortex would pick up mods not installed by Vortex).
EgoBallistic Posted April 7, 2020 Author Posted April 7, 2020 11 hours ago, zer012121 said: I have it max but i'm only seeing 4 in my players ureto is there a way to raise that number? Or at least raise the chances? Ah yes sorry. The chance of having multiple babies decreases with each additional one. The percent is divided by the number of additional babies past the first. So with the setting at 100% you have a 100% chance of twins, 50% of triplets, 33% of 4, 25% of 5, and so on. To guarantee a high number of babies, open the console and issue the command set fpfp_global_multichance to 1000 That forces the chance to whatever you want, in this case 1000%. I did that and managed to get Red Tourette pregnant with 14 babies.
zer012121 Posted April 9, 2020 Posted April 9, 2020 is you set the command set fpfp_global_multichance to 1000000000000, i got 30 almost everythime.
UszaK Posted April 10, 2020 Posted April 10, 2020 Question, is there a way to pregnant npc to automatically equip baby after birth? I noticed that the follower kept it in the inventory and i had to menually equip it but perhaps there was a mod conflict? How should it suppose to be?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now