davidbonde Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 On 5/3/2020 at 2:29 PM, EgoBallistic said: I've never heard of this happening, and I can't see how it would happen. Each individual baby has its own script that controls its growth, and that script will only spawn one child when the baby grows up. It seems to be doing it to all babies, each 1 giving 2 kids
davidbonde Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 On 5/3/2020 at 2:49 PM, Invictusblade said: which baby? Armor or MiscObject? if Armor from Baby Addon which father? (from injection) Its the babies that they can wear. so that would be the baby addon? the farther for all of them is the player as i have it in the settings for only the player to farther
Invictusblade Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 14 minutes ago, davidbonde said: Its the babies that they can wear. so that would be the baby addon? the farther for all of them is the player as i have it in the settings for only the player to farther which baby again (but in more detail) Female? Male? Black? White? Hipanic? Asian? Ghoul? is it two of each (two White children coming from a white baby) or is it random (one white child and one asian child coming from a white baby)
davidbonde Posted May 6, 2020 Posted May 6, 2020 33 minutes ago, Invictusblade said: which baby again (but in more detail) Female? Male? Black? White? Hipanic? Asian? Ghoul? is it two of each (two White children coming from a white baby) or is it random (one white child and one asian child coming from a white baby) seems to be all the human babies so far, not tried ghols. so boys girls, black, white human. Looked on your page and noticed you have a update, so Iv just installed that now. will see if that solves any in future. It seems be 2 of the same i.e if a white girl i get 2 white girls etc. hard to know for sure as there are at least 8 kids now in the settlement so hard to say who are from who, but had half as many babies. UPDATE: went to a smaller place to test better. went to Valkyries apartment where she is on her own and had twins. the twins have ended up as 4 kids but 3 are boys and 1 girl
Invictusblade Posted May 7, 2020 Posted May 7, 2020 54 minutes ago, davidbonde said: seems to be all the human babies so far, not tried ghols. so boys girls, black, white human. Looked on your page and noticed you have a update, so Iv just installed that now. will see if that solves any in future. It seems be 2 of the same i.e if a white girl i get 2 white girls etc. hard to know for sure as there are at least 8 kids now in the settlement so hard to say who are from who, but had half as many babies. UPDATE: went to a smaller place to test better. went to Valkyries apartment where she is on her own and had twins. the twins have ended up as 4 kids but 3 are boys and 1 girl I just tested my version of the game and I am having no problems I grew up several babies into children by injecting the FEV Growth thing (no multiples) I grew up some white babies into children by waiting a day or so (no multiples) (growth time = 1 FPE Month) I impregnated a settlers with a injector and she was pregnant with five babies and they grew to be five children so two things 1. cheat yourself some FEV Growth thing and use it (FEV Breast Milk = XX004E7C) & (FEV Syringe = XX004E84) XX is the location of INVB_WastelandDairy 2. Post your load order
davidbonde Posted May 7, 2020 Posted May 7, 2020 1 hour ago, Invictusblade said: I just tested my version of the game and I am having no problems I grew up several babies into children by injecting the FEV Growth thing (no multiples) I grew up some white babies into children by waiting a day or so (no multiples) (growth time = 1 FPE Month) I impregnated a settlers with a injector and she was pregnant with five babies and they grew to be five children so two things 1. cheat yourself some FEV Growth thing and use it (FEV Breast Milk = XX004E7C) & (FEV Syringe = XX004E84) XX is the location of INVB_WastelandDairy 2. Post your load order should I wait till I get another pregnant now I have the updated version, maybe it prob was the old version? it was from last year LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-05-07T00-36-09.txt
Invictusblade Posted May 7, 2020 Posted May 7, 2020 which updated Version from FPE Assorted Addon's (Old) or INVB Wasteland Dairy Framework (New) the only things you will lose if you change to the framework is the Milk products. also I will uploading a new version of INVB_WDF in the near future
davidbonde Posted May 8, 2020 Posted May 8, 2020 21 hours ago, Invictusblade said: which updated Version from FPE Assorted Addon's (Old) or INVB Wasteland Dairy Framework (New) the only things you will lose if you change to the framework is the Milk products. also I will uploading a new version of INVB_WDF in the near future I updated to FPE_BabyAddon's v1.4
Guest Posted May 9, 2020 Posted May 9, 2020 Hi, I just started playing fo4 again with this mod but I'm having some difficulties with it. My character is male and everytime when a female settler or just about any other npc gives birth the baby is nowhere to be found in their inventory. Does anyone have a fix for this? Sorry for my bad english, its not my first language.
Invictusblade Posted May 9, 2020 Posted May 9, 2020 4 hours ago, coolman545 said: Hi, I just started playing fo4 again with this mod but I'm having some difficulties with it. My character is male and everytime when a female settler or just about any other npc gives birth the baby is nowhere to be found in their inventory. Does anyone have a fix for this? Sorry for my bad english, its not my first language. are you using Baby Addon's or not?
Guest Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 18 hours ago, Invictusblade said: are you using Baby Addon's or not? Yes , I am
Invictusblade Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 5 hours ago, coolman545 said: Yes , I am well the latest version of baby addon's has an automatically equiping armor for all growing babies. (you equip them the second they get picked up) I trying to think of reasons why it may mess up. can you post your load order?
Guest Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 23 hours ago, Invictusblade said: well the latest version of baby addon's has an automatically equiping armor for all growing babies. (you equip them the second they get picked up) I trying to think of reasons why it may mess up. can you post your load order?
Invictusblade Posted May 11, 2020 Posted May 11, 2020 1 hour ago, coolman545 said: this didn't help me at all go here-> C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4 and find Plugins and post the contents of that
Guest Posted May 12, 2020 Posted May 12, 2020 13 hours ago, Invictusblade said: this didn't help me at all go here-> C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4 and find Plugins and post the contents of that Oooh right sorry Plugins.txt
Invictusblade Posted May 12, 2020 Posted May 12, 2020 1 minute ago, coolman545 said: Oooh right sorry Plugins.txt nothing looks like a problem. Do you have the latest versions of both Family Planning Enhanced(from here) and FPE Baby Addons(the latest version is part of a package called Wasteland Dairy Framework) installed? because one of the changes under Family Planning Enhanced was a change from MiscObjects to Form(which allows my mod to cleanly work) but if you have an old version of Family Planning enhanced and a new version of Baby Addon then the issue you described will happen
EgoBallistic Posted May 12, 2020 Author Posted May 12, 2020 4 minutes ago, Invictusblade said: because one of the changes under Family Planning Enhanced was a change from MiscObjects to Form(which allows my mod to cleanly work) but if you have an old version of Family Planning enhanced and a new version of Baby Addon then the issue you described will happen You should really put a link to this mod near the top of your mod page, and state that your mod requires the latest version of AAF Family Planning Enhanced in big bold letters
Guest Posted May 14, 2020 Posted May 14, 2020 On 5/12/2020 at 3:48 PM, Invictusblade said: nothing looks like a problem. Do you have the latest versions of both Family Planning Enhanced(from here) and FPE Baby Addons(the latest version is part of a package called Wasteland Dairy Framework) installed? because one of the changes under Family Planning Enhanced was a change from MiscObjects to Form(which allows my mod to cleanly work) but if you have an old version of Family Planning enhanced and a new version of Baby Addon then the issue you described will happen Thank you! That seemed to do the trick!
seraph85 Posted May 25, 2020 Posted May 25, 2020 Is there anyway to determine who an NPC/companion is pregnant by after the fact if you have no notifications on?
Invictusblade Posted May 25, 2020 Posted May 25, 2020 1 hour ago, seraph85 said: Is there anyway to determine who an NPC/companion is pregnant by after the fact if you have no notifications on? while targeting the NPC go into MCM-> Family Planning Enhanced-> Debug and then click "show Target Pregnancy" then exit MCM
seraph85 Posted May 26, 2020 Posted May 26, 2020 53 minutes ago, Invictusblade said: while targeting the NPC go into MCM-> Family Planning Enhanced-> Debug and then click "show Target Pregnancy" then exit MCM I've tried that all it tells is how pregnant they are and that the father is human. I was curious if there was a way to find the father if the NPC had multiple partners which human it was that knocked her up.
Invictusblade Posted May 26, 2020 Posted May 26, 2020 1 minute ago, seraph85 said: I've tried that all it tells is how pregnant they are and that the father is human. I was curious if there was a way to find the father if the NPC had multiple partners which human it was that knocked her up. I think it is quest markers to find the father.
tijuanaflow Posted May 28, 2020 Posted May 28, 2020 Hey, first off thanks for this mod! A small question though: is it possible to teleport your children to you? I gave birth to some puppies in diamond city and had to send them to sanctuary, but I can‘t find them there edit: so I figured it out. I was still not able to find the id‘s of my children trough the console, but I rolled back to my after birth safe, noted down my children‘s ID‘s via clicking on them in the console, went back to my newest save, and executed prid XXXXXXX and moveto player there. Worked fine and all of them were alive and well
kittlaser Posted June 5, 2020 Posted June 5, 2020 Thank you for your hard work, Im having no trouble get Mod working However when child grow to adults, name became grown settler AND: they can not be assigned to work, when assigning, eg , to farm, they run to crop fast(in vanila they walk slowly to it or stand still for a while but job has been assigned and statics like food changed due to your assignning), and pick the crop for you, like they are your follower instead of working! i have M.C.G. and horizon as two big mods installed, as i think maybe its because your "settler" only reconise production facillity in vanila game but not the crops from horizon architect ? hoping for your kindly reply
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now