AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

1 hour ago, awson said:

Updated F4 to 1.10.163 updated AAF to 108 beta (latest) updated look menu to latest updated f4se to 06 20 updated mcm to latest version. Launched F4 and again nothing) after sleep writes fertility on perform well, but after sex pregnancy not comes. 

That log does not show any animations.  I need a log from when you tried to do a sex animation in order to see what is happening.  Make sure "verbose script logging" is ON in the FPE Debug MCM.

So my female pc has given birth to children twice, each time to a single child. Each time the baby has grown into a child and placed near the crib as normal. However after the first pregnancy (which was a girl) another child (also a girl) showed up in sanctuary (7 days later according to their growth rates) even though there were no other ongoing pregnancies or growing babies as I had not configured npcs to have sex with each other on their own, and I had not done such with the AAF scene manager. Next pregnancy also went as normal and a single baby grew into a boy that again spawned by the crib. This time however 2 days later I saw another boy child spawn right by the empty crib.

I am Using 2.3 

Any Ideas as to what's going on?

2 hours ago, Zephyrion said:

So my female pc has given birth to children twice, each time to a single child. Each time the baby has grown into a child and placed near the crib as normal. However after the first pregnancy (which was a girl) another child (also a girl) showed up in sanctuary (7 days later according to their growth rates) even though there were no other ongoing pregnancies or growing babies as I had not configured npcs to have sex with each other on their own, and I had not done such with the AAF scene manager. Next pregnancy also went as normal and a single baby grew into a boy that again spawned by the crib. This time however 2 days later I saw another boy child spawn right by the empty crib.

I am Using 2.3 

Any Ideas as to what's going on?

It says grown settler or just child? i remember i found a vanilla child wandering and sent her to my settlement, maybe is from the game, maybe, not so sure.

17 hours ago, Zephyrion said:

I am not sure how this would happen.  It sounds as if the baby was somehow duplicated and the copy grew into a child in the same spot.  If you can make it happen again and post your Papyrus log, I could take a look.

43 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I was going to do a list of instructions but I decided it was easier to just do this

FPE_MortalSettlers.esp 94.73 kB · 3 downloads

thanks for the fast response.  I haven't been able to confirm if it works or not though.  Doesn't seem to affect existing grown settlers, they all still come back is isprotected 1.   i'm wondering if it's something to do with MCG and not FPE.  Or maybe a load order thing.  I'm gonna play around with it some more and see if I can get it to work.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am not sure how this would happen.  It sounds as if the baby was somehow duplicated and the copy grew into a child in the same spot.  If you can make it happen again and post your Papyrus log, I could take a look.

AAF DOES use doppelgangers........Maybe the babies are somehow affected?

:exclamation:

On 12/14/2019 at 3:19 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Sure I'll Post it up once I've managed to duplicate it again

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, johnmcderp said:

Thanks for continuing this mod. Not sure if this was asked before, but pregnancy morphs disappear during sex animations. Is this a limitation or did I set something wrong? I'm using Fusion Girl as the body

That's not normal.  I'm not sure how that would happen unless you have disable_morph_handling set to True in the AAF configuration file.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:27 PM, EgoBallistic said:

It already works that way, unless I am misunderstanding your question.

Global variable FPFP_Global_BabyToChild determines how many months it takes for a baby object to grow into a child,

Global variable FPFP_Global_ChildToAdult determines how many months it takes for a child actor to grow into an adult.

So, Deathclaw egg hatches after FPFP_Global_BabyToChild months, then grows into an adult after FPFP_Global_ChildToAdult months.

Both variables are set independently in the MCM under Baby/Child Options.

I have been working on some other parts of the mod, so I get back to this now.

here is an example of the coding used in FPFP_GrowingChildScript

Float property GrowthTimeMultiplier = 1.0 Auto Const
{This value will be multiplied into the child's growth time, so a lower value means faster growth.
If this child actor has a BabyScript Form that creates it, this value will be ignored, and this child will inherit the BabyScript's GrowthTimeMultiplier}

so my question was about disinheriting the Babyscript GrowthTimeMultiplier.

so using an example from my earlier post

this was is currently in the mod

the NPC is pregnant for 9 months with a Dogmeat Womb

Dogmeat Womb can hatch after 4.5 FPE month

Dogmeat then grow an additional 4.5 FPE months

vs

Revived Dogmeat can hatch after 4.5 FPE months

Revived Dogmeat then grow an additional 4.5 FPE months

what I would like

the NPC is pregnant for 9 months with a Dogmeat Womb (my other wish would be able to change this)

Dogmeat Womb can hatch after 1 FPE month

Dogmeat then grow an additional 6 FPE months

vs

Revived Dogmeat womb can hatch after 8.5 FPE months

Revived Dogmeat then grow an additional 7 FPE months

btw the reason for birthing a dogmeat womb is a couple of things

1. it gives a bit of standardization to the process (at least in my mind)

2. you could freeze it and sell it

3. you could freeze it and keep it for later

8 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

so my question was about disinheriting the Babyscript GrowthTimeMultiplier.

So you want the Baby and Child to have independent GrowthTimeMultiplier values.  You can do that by extending FPFP_GrowingChildScript and changing the behavior of the GetGrowthMultiplier().  This should work:

ScriptName FPE_GrowingCreatureScript Extends FPFP_GrowingChildScript

Float Function GetGrowthMultiplier()
    FPFP_Player_Script FPE = FPFP_Player_Script.GetAPI()
    FPFP_BabyHandlerScript BabyHandler = FPFP_Player_Script.GetBabyAPI()

float avGrowthTimeMult = GetValue(BabyHandler.FPFP_AV_GrowthTimeMult) ; grab the actor value set by the Baby object

If GrowthTimeMultiplier > 0     ; if this script's float property is valid
        Return GrowthTimeMultiplier ; return it
    ElseIf avGrowthTimeMult > 0     ; if the actor value on the Baby object was valid
        Return avGrowthTimeMult     ; return it
    Else                            ; if all else fails
        Return 1.0                  ; return a normal number if it was not normal
    EndIf

EndFunction

Save that as FPE_GrowingCreatureScript.psc and compile it, and attach FPE_GrowingCreatureScript to your Child actors instead of FPFP_GrowingChildScript.  It should behave exactly the same as before, except the GrowthTimeMultiplier property from the child will always be used if it is valid.

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's not normal.  I'm not sure how that would happen unless you have disable_morph_handling set to True in the AAF configuration file.

I just checked it and it's set to true. Here's how the XML looks like at the moment:

Spoiler

priority                        = -1         ; Sets priority of this settings file (ie. controls which settings are used when multiple ini files are found.)

[DEBUG MODES]

debug_on                        = false        ; This turns on/off an output window that shows information/warnings/errors on-screen during gameplay.
api_debug_on                    = false     ; This turns on/off showing the output of API events during gameplay.
debug_to_papyrus_log            = false        ; Sends AAF information/warnings/errors to a log file found at: ".../My Games/Fallout4/Logs/Script/User/"

troubleshooting_level            = 0            ; Controls which types of warning/error messages are shown as pop-up messages during game-play. Options:
                                            ; (0) No warning or error messages appear as pop-ups during the game.
                                            ; (1) Error messages appear as pop-ups. But, warnings do not.
                                            ; (2) Both warning and error messages appear as pop-ups.

[PREFERENCES]

default_scene_duration             = 30        ; The default duration of animations in seconds
reequip_delay                     = 15        ; Length of delay before reEquipping actors after animations complete in seconds (-1 to disable delay)
top_margin                        = 62        ; The distance from the top of the screen to place top/bottom justified UI elements
side_margin                     = 62        ; The distance from the side of the screen to place left/right justified UI elements
disable_equipment_handling        = false        ; Turn off all equip and unequip changes by AAF
disable_morph_handling            = false        ; Turn off all morph changes by AAF
disable_overlay_handling        = false        ; Turn off all overlay changes by AAF
wizard_show_distance            = true        ; Show distances of actors/furniture to player in wizard
actor_search_area                = 500         ; The area to search for other actors in the wizard AND through API calls.
furniture_search_area            = 500         ; The area to search for furniture in the wizard AND through API calls.
show_busy_indicator             = true         ; Shows the "busy" loading icon while scanning
force_thirdperson_on_exit        = false     ; Go into third person mode when player character exits animations
hide_compass                    = false     ; Hide vanilla compass widget
fadeout_during_lock             = true         ; Fades the game out during locking of player character to animation locations. This is to hide actor re-position.
scale_actors_for_animations     = false        ; If true, re-scales all actors to match the players scale during animations.
ignore_animation_genders        = false     ; If true, AAF will ignore animation gender assignments. Gender checks in other XML files, for equipmentSets, etc. may still apply.
default_action_step             = 2         ; Default number of frames per step to use in an action value node when step attribute is omitted. Lower number means more steps (smoother icon animations but greater performance hit). 
show_class_name_in_wizard        = true         ; If true, shows the class name of Actors that have been renamed by AAF (ie. "(Raider)"). If false, just shows the new name.
narration_duration                = 5000         ; The amount of time in milliseconds to show each narration phrase on screen.
remove_pipboy                    = true         ; If true, the pipboy is removed from the player character during animations.
nudge_amount                    = 50         ; The distance to nudge the actors per key press when using nudge keys.
nudge_rotate_amount             = 10         ; The amount to rotate the actors per key press when using nudge keys.
return_to_powerarmor            = true         ; Tries to retun an actor to their power armor after animations. Does not try if value is false.
default_furniture_preference    = 75         ; A percentage (0-100). This is the chance that AAF will select a furniture over the ground for an animation location. Note: can be over-ridden by mods calling animations.
animation_timescale             = -1         ; The timescale to use during animations that the player character is involved in. If set to -1 timescale is not changed.
auto_equipment_on                = true        ; Automatically makes equipment changes based on action XML tags and equipmentRules XML configuration.

[HOTKEYS]

; Adjust wizard hotkeys using DirectX Scan Codes
; See here for list of codes: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

toggle_key_1                    = 36         ; Home
toggle_key_2                    = 220         ; \
toggle_key_3                    = 163         ; R-CTRL

cycle_key_1                     = 46         ; Delete
cycle_key_2                     = 8         ; Backspace
cycle_key_3                     = 191         ; /

alt_key_1                        = 33         ; PgUp
alt_key_2                        = 34         ; PgDn

select_key_1                    = 13         ; Enter
end_key                         = 35         ; End
quickscene_key                    = 122         ; F11

arrow_key_up                    = 38
arrow_key_right                 = 39
arrow_key_down                    = 40
arrow_key_left                    = 37

direction_NW                    = 103         ; Num7
direction_N                     = 104         ; Num8
direction_NE                    = 105         ; Num9
direction_E                     = 102         ; Num6
direction_SE                    = 99         ; Num3
direction_S                     = 98         ; Num2
direction_SW                    = 97         ; Num1
direction_W                     = 100         ; Num4

[ADVANCED SETTINGS]

walk_timeout                    = 30             ; After this number of seconds, consider the walking phase failed and skip to animation. -1 to disable.
lock_timeout                    = 20             ; After this number of seconds, consider the lock function failed and cancel the animation. -1 to disable.
disable_packages                = false         ; If true, disables AAF travel and wait packages.
disable_morph_copying            = false         ; If true, AAF will not copy morphs during animations.
max_array_size                    = 2000             ; AAF utilizes LLFP to expand the max array size. This is necessary to accomodate large furniture lists, etc. Too large could cause stability issues.
calculation_frame_delay            = 3             ; The number of frames to wait before applying each stat calculation. Changing this will change speed of calculations universally.
default_excludetags                = pose,utility    ; A comma separated list of position tags. Positions with these tags are filtered out of API calls when no SceneSettings.excludeTags is defined.
default_hidetags                = hidden        ; A comma separated list of position tags. Positions with these tags are hidden from the options available in the wizard.

Perhaps some other mod is messing it up? Where should FPE be in the install order? Right now it's installed before the One Patch and after AAF.

7 hours ago, johnmcderp said:

Perhaps some other mod is messing it up? Where should FPE be in the install order? Right now it's installed before the One Patch and after AAF.

Load order doesn't matter, FPE has no file or record conflicts. 

The whole process is pretty simple; FPE applies morphs to the character, and they show up on the body mesh if the mesh has morphs enabled.  AAF uses a body double for the player and it copies the morphs from player to body double -- that's why I asked if you have that feature disabled, but you do not so that's not the issue.

Did you build your naked FG body with morphs enabled?  It's possible to build all the outfits with morphs enabled but leave it out on the body, so you look pregnant when wearing clothes but not when naked.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Load order doesn't matter, FPE has no file or record conflicts. 

The whole process is pretty simple; FPE applies morphs to the character, and they show up on the body mesh if the mesh has morphs enabled.  AAF uses a body double for the player and it copies the morphs from player to body double -- that's why I asked if you have that feature disabled, but you do not so that's not the issue.

Did you build your naked FG body with morphs enabled?  It's possible to build all the outfits with morphs enabled but leave it out on the body, so you look pregnant when wearing clothes but not when naked.

Undressing manually outside AAF displays the pregnant body just fine. I have my own custom looksmenu body morphs in place though, do you think that could cause issues?

2 hours ago, johnmcderp said:

Undressing manually outside AAF displays the pregnant body just fine. I have my own custom looksmenu body morphs in place though, do you think that could cause issues?

By custom looksmenu body morphs you mean you used LooksMenu to adjust body proportions using the sliders?  That should not cause any problems, I do that myself.  Morphs are morphs regardless of how they were applied. 

I suspect something is preventing AAF from calling the LooksMenu functions to copy the morphs.  If you can reproduce the problem and post your script log (instructions here) I can take a look.  Just make your pregnant character do an animation, doesn't matter what, as long as the problem happens.

Papyrus.0.log Here's the log. Sorry if there's a lot of MCG stuff, it sure is a noisy mod in the logs.

I loaded up a save where my character is already pregnant (around 8 months so it should be very visible), initiated sex through an MCG dialogue, and then noted that all morphs (even my custom ones made in LooksMenu) are gone during the anim. When the anim ended, the morphs (both custom and FPE preg morphs) are back.

15 minutes ago, johnmcderp said:

I loaded up a save where my character is already pregnant (around 8 months so it should be very visible), initiated sex through an MCG dialogue, and then noted that all morphs (even my custom ones made in LooksMenu) are gone during the anim. When the anim ended, the morphs (both custom and FPE preg morphs) are back.

Right, like I said morphs are morphs.  But for some reason AAF is not copying them to the body double.

Unfortunately your log doesn't have any errors relating to this.  I was expecting to see some kind of error related to a missing script or something like that when AAF_MainQuest calls the LooksMenu BodyGen routines, but no.  It really is acting as though disable_morph_copying is set to true in your config file.  But the settings you pasted above show it is set to false

It is possible for another .ini file to override that setting -- can you check if you have any other *.ini files in your Data\AAF folder?

Failing that, the only other thing I can think of is that somehow the AAF quest has gotten hosed up and some parameters are wrong.  You can try manually restarting it:

Open the console and issue the command stopquest AAF_MainQuest.  Then exit console, wait five seconds, go back into console and do startquest AAF_MainQuest.  You should see AAF go through its startup routine.  Then try the animation again.