SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

7 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

@zarantha Sorry for the consecutive posts but I managed to find the setting that causes this issue.

As I have said I can't get Parasites to register with SLIF which was obviously working in the past. I found out by comparing saves that there is actually a setting in Hormones that I made called "NiO Note Balancing". If I set up this to true, immediately the SLIF registered parasites, and if you don't have any parasite it will be with 0.

As soon as you equip a parasite it will go rise to selected value, inflating your PC.

Trouble is that it will never clear this value even if you cure yourself.

So once you had this on and got infected, your save is basically stuck registering SLIF for the inflation value it first used.

Now I am wondering what this NiO setting does exactly? should SLIF work without it? Without it I can't seem to get SLIF to register parasites.

Other thoughts?

Nio is NetImmerse Override, which is bundled with Racemenu in LE, or available as a standalone mod. In SE, it has been redone and is now called 'skee' which is bundled with Racemenu. Skee can natively use the same 'nio' script references, so all that usually needs to be done is change the scripts to detect skee. SLIF can work without nio, but the mod has to be coded to use bodymorphs if it's not going to use nio.

As far as I can see, Parasites should work with SLIF on it's own. I'm not sure why it's not registering without that option. It may be that Hormones takes precedence?

What I've attempted to do is recompile the Parasites scripts to detect skee. I included this in my conversion of Parasites, and I had also done it for Hormones, but there's a few versions of Hormones and I don't remember which one includes my script change, if any.

If you use these scripts for Hormones, does it work properly? If not, it might be something for deepbluefrog. 

slh_fctbodyshape.pex

slh_qst_configmenu.pex

slh_fctcolor.pex

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Nio is NetImmerse Override, which is bundled with Racemenu in LE, or available as a standalone mod. In SE, it has been redone and is now called 'skee' which is bundled with Racemenu. Skee can natively use the same 'nio' script references, so all that usually needs to be done is change the scripts to detect skee. SLIF can work without nio, but the mod has to be coded to use bodymorphs if it's not going to use nio.

As far as I can see, Parasites should work with SLIF on it's own. I'm not sure why it's not registering without that option. It may be that Hormones takes precedence?

What I've attempted to do is recompile the Parasites scripts to detect skee. I included this in my conversion of Parasites, and I had also done it for Hormones, but there's a few versions of Hormones and I don't remember which one includes my script change, if any.

If you use these scripts for Hormones, does it work properly? If not, it might be something for deepbluefrog. 

slh_fctbodyshape.pex 66.05 kB · 1 download

slh_qst_configmenu.pex 80.34 kB · 1 download

slh_fctcolor.pex 22.27 kB · 1 download

Same behavior as before. Only registers parasites with the NiO Node Balancing.

If I manually set the value for SLP to 0 in SLIF and wait a few hours I got strange values between 0 and 3 going up with passing time until it reaches 3. From then on it will always register SLIF with 3. Strangely, toggling parasites on and off don't change the belly size after first infection.

I also tried not using hormones and I can't get inflation without it, so I am looking into why this is happening if you say it should work. Maybe I can avoid this  SLH setting if I manage to get parasites to work without hormones. :) 

the parasites are working well (I took parasite items out of esp search mod thingy), but when I trigger a quest to cure a parasite nothing happens to my character's body.
for example I slept in a cave and I triggered a facehugger (face) parasite quest but facehugger isn't on my character's face but the quest still wants me to go meet the Priest (but it gave me a buff for the facehugger)

14 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Same behavior as before. Only registers parasites with the NiO Node Balancing.

If I manually set the value for SLP to 0 in SLIF and wait a few hours I got strange values between 0 and 3 going up with passing time until it reaches 3. From then on it will always register SLIF with 3. Strangely, toggling parasites on and off don't change the belly size after first infection.

I also tried not using hormones and I can't get inflation without it, so I am looking into why this is happening if you say it should work. Maybe I can avoid this  SLH setting if I manage to get parasites to work without hormones. :) 

I haven't been able to play for a while other than spot checking stuff.  I don't recall if the last time I had SLIF working with parasites was with the SLIF provided patch. I hope not, since deepbluefrog has changed the script a lot and the SLIF patch is really out of date. As best as I can tell, the SLIF code that's included with parasites seemed to match the code in SLIF patch for parasites.

9 hours ago, hoon9721 said:

the parasites are working well (I took parasite items out of esp search mod thingy), but when I trigger a quest to cure a parasite nothing happens to my character's body.
for example I slept in a cave and I triggered a facehugger (face) parasite quest but facehugger isn't on my character's face but the quest still wants me to go meet the Priest (but it gave me a buff for the facehugger)

Check these posts, is this where you're at?

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Check these posts, is this where you're at?

I slept in Swindler's den (Cave dungeon) which didn't work yesterday and also it seems that other infection isn't working the same way. For example I've collected chaurus eggs which triggered the cure quest but nothing happens to the body 

hello,
Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20200704SSE overwrites a lot of mods in mod organiser 2 on the left pane.
it overwrites Skyrim particle patch for ENB,enb light, more nasty critters, xp32,baka abc, Realistic Skin Shaders - Falmer and Hagravens and true wolves of skyrim for me.
how do, I let sanguine overwrite all these mods?
thanks.

thanks to zarantha for the parasite 3bb bodyslide :)

On 9/8/2020 at 10:21 AM, alain31 said:

hello,
Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20200704SSE overwrites a lot of mods in mod organiser 2 on the left pane.
it overwrites Skyrim particle patch for ENB,enb light, more nasty critters, xp32,baka abc, Realistic Skin Shaders - Falmer and Hagravens and true wolves of skyrim for me.
how do, I let sanguine overwrite all these mods?
thanks.

thanks to zarantha for the parasite 3bb bodyslide :)

That's because of skeleton changes for slavery to beasts... I should remove them eventually. You can ignore all of these changes and let the other mods win.

Hello there,

I'm not sure if this has been explicitly answered before, if so my apologies, but SD+ with SSE for me, In regards to regular enslavement, It is on the checklist for DA and Simple Slavery, and I can get the "Surrender, pray, ect" Menu up, however, surrendering only seems to load one scene animation then nothing else happens, and going into SD via Simple slavery just hands me off to a named character who I have one scene with, then he just becomes a follower. I have yet to see if the main story works as finding Sam in a bar has proven somewhat annoyingly difficult, despite being over lv14. Just wondering If anyone can advise.

The models for Spider Eggs, Spider Penis, Creepy Crawler, Creepy Crawler (face) and Barnacles don't show up when I use use the mod menu. The other parasites work, but when I adjust the belly scale nothing happens. Like no matter how big I put the slider, no changes will happen when I equip any of the working parasites. I use the CBBE 3bbb body and I dowloaded this:

On 9/5/2020 at 11:34 PM, zarantha said:

@Deamoa @FireSplitter

I think these should be fixed now. At least, the three places I know of where the priest outfits are used aren't causing CTDs anymore. Can't find where the Solitude or Vigilant outfits are on a new start. I removed the windhelm gauntlets because they seem ok without conversion, and the conversion was clipping weirdly. You might need to delete these if you built them before.  And fixed tentacles, living armor, and barnacles again, since they started CTDs for me after fixing the other stuff. No idea why that started, since those were definitely working before.

Let me know if you see any other problems.

3bbb and cbbe se conversion of SL Parasites:

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V2.7z 84.07 MB · 105 downloads

Please help I desperately want this mod to work.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, zarantha said:

The only thing I'm not sure about is if it's registering right with SLIF. What version are you using? The July conversion from pg 25 or the march one from the first page?

Late reply, but I'm using the one from pg. 25. I've fiddled around with every single thing in the MCM's for every mod, and I just don't see a way that I can get it to register at all with SLIF. It's not even a mod option in the SLIF mcm...

I run a mod called Fill 'er Up that works for other things even without SLIF, and some of the parts of SL Parasites actually seemed to function without SLIF installed at all (mostly the Chaurus stuff, and the very first time I used the face/hip-huggers). After that, it all seemed to just break and nothing's working anymore, especially not since I installed SLIF.

I might try just uninstalling and reinstalling, and I otherwise would've already done so, but it seems from the posts I see to be at least a somewhat common problem?

4 hours ago, TokHaar Hok Gol said:

The models for Spider Eggs, Spider Penis, Creepy Crawler, Creepy Crawler (face) and Barnacles don't show up when I use use the mod menu. The other parasites work, but when I adjust the belly scale nothing happens. Like no matter how big I put the slider, no changes will happen when I equip any of the working parasites. I use the CBBE 3bbb body and I dowloaded this:

Please help I desperately want this mod to work.

I don't know. I tested each and they show up when I was testing.

Spider eggs and spider penis are not ones that are bodyslided. but eggs did need to be fixed. which conversion are you using?

This one?

25 minutes ago, WolfOfPasloe said:

Late reply, but I'm using the one from pg. 25. I've fiddled around with every single thing in the MCM's for every mod, and I just don't see a way that I can get it to register at all with SLIF. It's not even a mod option in the SLIF mcm...

I run a mod called Fill 'er Up that works for other things even without SLIF, and some of the parts of SL Parasites actually seemed to function without SLIF installed at all (mostly the Chaurus stuff, and the very first time I used the face/hip-huggers). After that, it all seemed to just break and nothing's working anymore, especially not since I installed SLIF.

I might try just uninstalling and reinstalling, and I otherwise would've already done so, but it seems from the posts I see to be at least a somewhat common problem?

someone else was able to get it to register by checking the nio node balancing option in hormones, but then it wouldn't deflate. 

as far as i can tell, the included slif code in parasite's scripts looks the same as what was in slif scripts. I don't think the slif patch should be used, because it is really out of date by now, but it's something that can be checked too.

16 minutes ago, zarantha said:

someone else was able to get it to register by checking the nio node balancing option in hormones, but then it wouldn't deflate. 

as far as i can tell, the included slif code in parasite's scripts looks the same as what was in slif scripts. I don't think the slif patch should be used, because it is really out of date by now, but it's something that can be checked too.

Not sure if it's connected or not, but I actually had the exact same issue with some of the parasites when they were actually working, right after my first clean install. Bodyparts, especially breast & glute nodes, absolutely refused to deflate. I could only alter the belly node due to the aforementioned Fill 'er Up mod having a reset button. I don't use any Hormones mods though, so idk if it's same result by a different method or what.

I'll try the SLIF patch to see if it changes anything, worst thing that could happen is I'd need to reinstall everything but I was already going to anyway. Thanks for the help, I'll be watching to see if any headway is made on this lol. The huggers are probably my favorite part of the mod and I desperately want it to work right. ?

I'm using zarantha's _fixed version of parasites from this thread and I can't get the body morphing to work with SE's Racemenu. I can get it to work with SGO6, Egg Factory, MilkMaids, Being a Cow, etc, but not parasites. However, I'm happy to say everything else I've tested, including the 3BBB (great work on that, thank you) is working splendidly. I don't know how to edit the scripts to add the version check unfortunately. That kind of stuff is beyond my puny brain powers. I just throught I'd post here to give a heads up. I'll keep an eye on this thread in hopes someone finds a work around/fix.

That aside, I wanted to say thank you to all the folks here who've been working so hard on these conversions. You've made my kinky Skyrim world a fun ride. Your work is appreciated.

So I recently reinstalled Skyrim SE and wanted to reuse SD+, but this time around I'm having a hard time getting it to actually be recognized by the game. I've redownloaded it multiple times to my mod manager and made sure to run fnis, but it refused to show up in the MCM. If I look under the mods tab in the game it will appear but it's unchecked and I've waited for up to 30 minutes to see if it would turn on by itself. Is there anyway to force it to start? When I run fnis the version does show up as question marks I'm not sure if this affects it in game. I've also already tried the setstage command.

Edit: huh looks like it fixed itself after leaving it alone for 24 hours

For some reason, parasites suddenly stopped working on my current game. Even starting a new game didn't help anymore :confused:

Removed the mod completely, personally converted the oldrim version and added the spider eggs fix + CBBE/3BBB bodyslides (thanks for all the work on those).

Now it works almost perfectly (even on the game in progress!).

Sadly enough, tested the SLIF issue... Patch or not, hormones installed or not, it makes no diffrence :bawling:

It refuses to detect parasites, while it has no problem finding the rest of my mods!

I'm starting to think some mods have a mind of their own :cold_sweat:

Q: I've been running into two consistent issues with my conversions of Hormones to SSE. First, I have the SSE slavetats and slavetats bridge installed along with YPS. The bimbo tattoos do not show up, though I get messages about them being applied. The makeup and hair changes are working through YPS. The second issue is the skin color changes. There's no smooth transition between colors. The character is one or the other, often the wrong one. For example, after sex, the character goes to maximum blue. Other times the character will go red, but then suddenly switch to blue within a few game hours or a cell change.

10 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Q: I've been running into two consistent issues with my conversions of Hormones to SSE. First, I have the SSE slavetats and slavetats bridge installed along with YPS. The bimbo tattoos do not show up, though I get messages about them being applied. The makeup and hair changes are working through YPS. The second issue is the skin color changes. There's no smooth transition between colors. The character is one or the other, often the wrong one. For example, after sex, the character goes to maximum blue. Other times the character will go red, but then suddenly switch to blue within a few game hours or a cell change.

I found the slave tats depend on whether you use a custom race or not. If you use a vanilla race in SE them the slave tats will not show unless you add them manually. Makeup, hair etc from yps seems to work fine though for me at least. 

Skin colours also change slowly for me over time, I suggest looking at your overlays and make sure they are set up correctly in the .ini file. Follow YPS FAQ for more details. 

9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I found the slave tats depend on whether you use a custom race or not. If you use a vanilla race in SE them the slave tats will not show unless you add them manually. Makeup, hair etc from yps seems to work fine though for me at least. 

Skin colours also change slowly for me over time, I suggest looking at your overlays and make sure they are set up correctly in the .ini file. Follow YPS FAQ for more details. 

Which SE conversion of hormones are you using? Because I've already checked all that. After the bimbo transformation, the character is bimbo race, so very much a custom race. And my skse.ini is set up. I've even set the number of overlays in excess of what they suggest since their numbers, if you use yps piercings, are too low. There are free slots, as verified through the slavetats menu.

One other question; are you using sexlab separate orgasm?

3 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Which SE conversion of hormones are you using? Because I've already checked all that. After the bimbo transformation, the character is bimbo race, so very much a custom race. And my skse.ini is set up. I've even set the number of overlays in excess of what they suggest since their numbers, if you use yps piercings, are too low. There are free slots, as verified through the slavetats menu.

One other question; are you using sexlab separate orgasm?

I am using the SE conversion of the latest update. 

In the current play through I am using the Bimbo race as well, but my last one was a Dark Elf and the tattoos showed up on her. It is odd as the piercings all work on the Bimbo Race yet the slave tats don't. 

No I don't use SL Separate Orgasm, not sure what it does to be honest and my load list was full the last time I tried to add anymore. (I have a lot of armour mods I hardly use ?)

Edit: I remember SL SO mod. I use PSQ and it is not compatible for the SE version. 

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am using the SE conversion of the latest update. 

In the current play through I am using the Bimbo race as well, but my last one was a Dark Elf and the tattoos showed up on her. It is odd as the piercings all work on the Bimbo Race yet the slave tats don't. 

No I don't use SL Separate Orgasm, not sure what it does to be honest and my load list was full the last time I tried to add anymore. (I have a lot of armour mods I hardly use ?)

Edit: I remember SL SO mod. I use PSQ and it is not compatible for the SE version. 

There's no SE conversion posted on the main page, so where'd you get it? I've done conversions of the last two versions, but both have had this problem so I haven't been trying to get Blue to post anything.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

There's no SE conversion posted on the main page, so where'd you get it? I've done conversions of the last two versions, but both have had this problem so I haven't been trying to get Blue to post anything.

I had this happen with my custom repack one from page 20 upon reinstalling/updating racemenu. Ended up finding that I needed to increase overlay count, and I needed to reinstall my conversion so that the SlaveTats overlay textures were uncorrupted and in the correct location. Try increasing overlay count (I use 26-13-13-13-13), reinstalling your conversion, any YPS/makeup textures, and create a new character. That worked for me.

14 hours ago, w234aew said:

I had this happen with my custom repack one from page 20 upon reinstalling/updating racemenu. Ended up finding that I needed to increase overlay count, and I needed to reinstall my conversion so that the SlaveTats overlay textures were uncorrupted and in the correct location. Try increasing overlay count (I use 26-13-13-13-13), reinstalling your conversion, any YPS/makeup textures, and create a new character. That worked for me.

My overlays are set to 24 across the board. And this has happened to the last 5-6 characters I've tested with. It continued to happen after switching from the previous conversion to the a conversion of the 2020-07 release.