SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

6 hours ago, Z The Destroyer said:

SD+ needs devious devices to work but I can't find everything for Special Edition

DD SE is an all in one (AIO) installer containing all three mods. You download it from the download button here.

When installing, select 'none' for the DLL if you're on skse 2.00.17+

Links to patching and troubleshooting for DD here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

So whenever my owner decides to punish me and gets out the whip, big purple textures appears on my skin. Any ideas on what the problem is and how to fix it? (This is SD+, btw).

do you have slave tats, and the sd slave tats bridge?

i'm guessing it's trying to put whip marks on you.

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

do you have slave tats, and the sd slave tats bridge?

i'm guessing it's trying to put whip marks on you.

That's exactly what it looks like to me, and that for whatever reason - missing textures or some setting somewhere - the textures aren't loading and I'm getting "default purple".

Yeah, I have slave tats and the slave tats bridge (SlaveTatsEventBridge SE v0.1b). I have wear and tear from Apropos 2 showing up fine, as well makeup from YPS immersive hair etc working fine. Could it be related to the fact I'm using the all-in-one SD Plus 2020-03-29 SE.7z conversion?

I'd prefer not to replace that version of SD because it got rid of the cathedral issue and replacing versions of SD requires a new game and a complete pass of resetting all the MCM options which takes a while... but if it's the only way.

16 minutes ago, Anunya said:

That's exactly what it looks like to me, and that for whatever reason - missing textures or some setting somewhere - the textures aren't loading and I'm getting "default purple".

Yeah, I have slave tats and the slave tats bridge (SlaveTatsEventBridge SE v0.1b). I have wear and tear from Apropos 2 showing up fine, as well makeup from YPS immersive hair etc working fine. Could it be related to the fact I'm using the all-in-one SD Plus 2020-03-29 SE.7z conversion?

I'd prefer not to replace that version of SD because it got rid of the cathedral issue and replacing versions of SD requires a new game and a complete pass of resetting all the MCM options which takes a while... but if it's the only way.

Don't recall seeing the aio for SD. Try grabbing the resources files from the first post - it should be the first SD file attached. The resources are just the textures and wouldn't require a complete reinstall of the mod. I don't think they've changed recently either.

24 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Don't recall seeing the aio for SD. Try grabbing the resources files from the first post - it should be the first SD file attached. The resources are just the textures and wouldn't require a complete reinstall of the mod. I don't think they've changed recently either.

I had all the files from the first post in Vortex. so I tried a quick swap and it seemed to get rid of the purple textures. I didn't see any whip marks or equivalent, but I can live with that. It'd be nice to have a visual indication of the punishment (or integration with Spank That Ass, even), if that's ever in the cards. So thanks for the suggestion! :)

BTW, I seem to recall that when I had SD installed last time - months ago - I had a number of options for interacting with my owner even if they weren't human. Right now, with the Falmer, all I got is "come along with me pup" (I think this is a "recruit follower" thing) and an "offer gift option" (fetch I think it's called). Is that all the interaction that's supposed to be available, or am I missing something?

21 hours ago, Anunya said:

Another question: if I grab the files for SD from the first post, are there any patches or other updates I should apply or are those files all I need?

The first post should be up to date for SD.

I don't recall the options you're seeing. Maybe you were enslaved through another mod?

5 hours ago, kyle_flannigan said:

How much work is it to convert the cbbe 3bbb meshes/bodyslides to BHUNP 3bbb?

I wouldn't go from 3bbb to bhunp, unless you've got a conversion reference, and there's not one for going *to* unp for SE that I'm aware of. And I don't recall if LE has a cbbe to unp reference. But even if LE has one, the LE CBBE is not the same as the SE CBBE, so you'd need to conform all the sliders and check for clipping in addition to copying over bone weights.

You're better off using unp and copying over the breast, vagina, and anus weights per whatever steps are on the bhunp page for converting outfits.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

The first post should be up to date for SD.

I don't recall the options you're seeing. Maybe you were enslaved through another mod?

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm getting them from some Animal/ Creature mod (like MNC or Creature Framework or something) and not seeing any SD related conversation.

1 hour ago, Luka10 said:

Looking to try Kynes blessing for SE but i cannot find all the required addons mainly i need Devious devises for Se and devious devises for Se i also need Zazanimation pack but i'm pretty sure that's here somewhere.

DD SE is here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se-beta/

DD itself no longer dependent on ZAZ, but some of the mods here do. So you can that here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

On 10/9/2020 at 9:50 PM, Xuvish said:

When I enter the dream world for SSE, my screen is black.  It still seems like I can access my inventory, the MCM menu and other stuff.

How do I fix?

Do I just need to wait a long time for it to load?

did you grab the resources for SD as well?

22 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Sexlab Stories / Devious Stories i think are outdated on the SE side. the files posted on the main page are from March updates, but there LE versions was updated in late June. will the SE versions be converted to the current versions ?

I've converted them, but haven't tested them. I can put them up if you want.

12 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Yes

Sorry, I'm not sure then. There was an issue with visual artifacts all over the screen, but that should be fixed now.

Could be some sort of script lag, from looking at some really old comments. So either wait it out, or try save/reload?

If you can, i'd say save before going to the dreamworld and retry the visit. if it it doesn't load, exit the game entirely, then load the save and retry.