SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

16 hours ago, Emrek said:

The tiny chaurus weren't really an issue. In fact, I was saying that I figured out how to get them to appear: Basically don't do anything just wait. Wait about 3 days for the incubation and then after birth wait about 3 days for them to "hatch". MCM has a timer for the incubation, but not sure yet if it also doubles as a hatching timer. Other than being interesting to see the entire pregnancy cycle, the resulting tiny chaurus don't serve much purpose. They don't get bigger and if you kill one it just disappears. Someone also mentioned that they would follow you like pets since you're the "mother" but all they do is repeatedly run up and down the entrance to the cavern.

I've noticed that the menu for EC+ more and more hatching event timers appear randomly in the cavern. This would make sense since Lastelle is there and supposedly cranking out more eggs, but I've been there for days (real time hours) and watched her but she never actually gives birth as the player does. She doesn't even look pregnant and as far as I know has never mated with the Chaurus Stud that is also in the cavern (the one I got to follow me after several tries).

I'm playing SSE. I've read that not all of it has been ported over yet from LE so its not a huge deal. But as I said above, EC+ correctly thinks there should be a reason for new hatching timers, but I'm not seeing the events happen. I've gotten the sexlab animations to occur with the chaurus on both player and other (defeated) NPCs so I know they're installed correctly, but just not seeing Lastelle ever doing them. Kinda wrote that up to being in the cavern with a chaurus is where the mod events end.

The only indication of the entrance is the door marker on the small scale map and the "Brood Cavern" title appearing under the crosshair. I haven't gone back and looked at a previous save, but I think the area looks the same before and after the entrance exists. If I hadn't looked at the map, I wouldn't have found her again as I had no idea where she might have been.

A possible entrance appearance could be based on real life trees. Sometimes when a tree is uprooted and falls from excessive wind damage it will leave a hole where the roots had been. This hole could open up the passage to the underground cavern. Simply make a 7-8ft diameter hold and lay the tall stump pointing out of it. I believe there are a few downed trees available in the vanilla game that do this but generally they are taller forest trees not shorter swamp trees. Maybe I'll look around next time I play and see if I can track down an appropriate tree object ID. No guarantees and not sure if it would be helpful anyway.

Living armor can be removed with fire salts. Happen to discover this on accident cause its what disappeared from my inventory after visiting the healer (needed it for the Riften forge quest). Haven't discovered tentacle armor yet. Most of the others I just get bored with and use the MCM to remove after a few days. The uncontrollably loud screaming every few minutes gets to me.

I can't get the chaurus worms to expel. Various NPCs tell me I have to have sex to get rid of them but my RNG must be really bad cause I can't get rid of them. Tried with other NPCs, with creatures (not chaurus), and solo when no one else was interested. Turned it into a little mini game to bounce from men to women to dogs to horses to cows to myself and not have much actual down time. Dunno how many it was, but a couple hundred at least. I can realistically say that I have most of the character positions perfectly aligned now. :D

It did follow, but only if I end the sex animation before it advanced to the second stage. And when I used the pheromones it would teleport on me a half second later and start humping no matter it's arousal. Could be a conflict with another mod triggering when the faction change takes place. At least I assume that's how you're making them not hostile. None of the other mods do the teleport thing and I usually can tell what's about to happen, so not sure.

For immersion it's not all THAT bad of a thing though. The pheromone just makes them immediately like me A LOT. But the fact that afterwards (if I let it continue) they get stuck in place and not follow feels like it wore off and they don't like me anymore although they are no longer hostile. Not sure what the range is on the pheromone effect, but I guess theoretically I could make a whole bunch of them and keep using it to make the chaurus teleport to me on my way back to Lastelle. Don't even want to count the number of eggs I'd lay after that trip.

I understand. It is an ongoing process. I think we all wish that we could take the time to focus on only one of our projects at a time and get it 100% before moving to the next. Life usually has other things in mind for us, however. The fact that you've gotten this far says a lot. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Good idea for the tree.

I used a rock/pillar to block the entrance before it opens but a tree makes a lot more sense.

I wonder if the 'frozen chaurus follower' is similar to the issue where spiders get stuck in place after sex.

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

I posted a conversion a few pages back. If you use the 3BBB bodyslide files a few pages later, don't enable the priest outfits in the mcm yet. I need to redo those, they are causing CTDs.

The 0725_fixed file in this post is what you want.

I have activated them already i use 3bbb but i am still using the 3-2020, ok i guess i will wait, 

On 8/24/2020 at 12:27 PM, shoni89 said:

Spider eggs seem to be invisible in my game, is it a known bug? 

Yes. there's a problem with the nif. I posted a fixed nif on the same post as the july parasite conversion. You can download and replace the nif, or make the changes yourself in nifskope. I screenshot what I changed.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yes. there's a problem with the nif. I posted a fixed nif on the same post as the july parasite conversion. You can download and replace the nif, or make the changes yourself in nifskope. I screenshot what I changed.

Thank you!

On 8/23/2020 at 11:57 PM, zarantha said:

I posted a conversion a few pages back. If you use the 3BBB bodyslide files a few pages later, don't enable the priest outfits in the mcm yet. I need to redo those, they are causing CTDs.

The 0725_fixed file in this post is what you want.

Looks good, all but one thing white runs out fit for the main priestess, 1900 romper you designed for her not appealing at all lol, with the style you have for the top part of her out fit is great just dont match the bottom, but that is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinons, but other then that everything is working as it should for SE so far.

23 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Looks good, all but one thing white runs out fit for the main priestess, 1900 romper you designed for her not appealing at all lol, with the style you have for the top part of her out fit is great just dont match the bottom, but that is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinons, but other then that everything is working as it should for SE so far.

The priest outfits are not my choice. :)

I'm just converting and I usually don't enable them. Some others asked for 3bbb conversions for them, so that's what i'm working on.

If you don't like the outfits, go back to a save before you enabled them and just don't check it. or someone also said deleting them will get rid of them after activation.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you don't like the outfits, go back to a save before you enabled them and just don't check it. or someone also said deleting them will get rid of them after activation.

If I'm that someone, small correction: deleting the file that was pointed as causing the crashes didn't remove the outfits in-game, it just removed their 3BBB version and stopped the crashing. Danica is still wearing her special robe, in what I guess is default UNP mode, which I don't really have an issue with at the moment. Better let her have the wrong body/outfit shape than have crashes. :)

As a side note, I was also having crashes when approaching the pretty glowy crystals for the quest. Apparently an issue with the face, fixed by running Nif Optimizer in the Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\sexlab-parasites folder.

I've been reading around and looking for a fix for the Facehuggers not inflating belly node properly. I've got both of them on me currently, waited a few days, no change at all. Haven't been able to find anyone posting a fix for it around.

Using UNP bodystyle, other methods of inflation (Like the Fill 'er Up mod) work fine. Seems that Spider Eggs don't either, though everything with Chaurus work perfect.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:41 PM, zarantha said:

The priest outfits are not my choice. :)

I'm just converting and I usually don't enable them. Some others asked for 3bbb conversions for them, so that's what i'm working on.

i love the other ones, but its all good, one more question why did the  ingredient part from  worms and other parasites become obsolete? do you know or should i direct question to the creator of the mod

49 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

i love the other ones, but its all good, one more question why did the  ingredient part from  worms and other parasites become obsolete? do you know or should i direct question to the creator of the mod

That's one for DeepBlueFrog.

23 hours ago, WolfOfPasloe said:

I've been reading around and looking for a fix for the Facehuggers not inflating belly node properly. I've got both of them on me currently, waited a few days, no change at all. Haven't been able to find anyone posting a fix for it around.

Using UNP bodystyle, other methods of inflation (Like the Fill 'er Up mod) work fine. Seems that Spider Eggs don't either, though everything with Chaurus work perfect.

The only thing I'm not sure about is if it's registering right with SLIF. What version are you using? The July conversion from pg 25 or the march one from the first page?

4 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

They didn't become obsolete.

I had the quest objective about collecting ingredients from parasites ON, but nothing was implemented yet.

I just removed the messages until I do have something implemented.

My current idea is to extract ingredients from parasites that will allow you to artificially change the hormonal levels in Hormones (on top of other effects for people who are not using Hormones).

After playing around with parasites I noticed that the belly is always inflated. I have no idea when it started but I cannot un-inflate it. I have no parasites on PC, so, I tried clean buttons in the mod. Then add all parasites and remove them. Then reset again. Then removed parasites mod. Cleaned save then reloaded without the mod.

Funny thing after a sleep SLIF loaded Parasites again and inflate it to 3. But the mod is removed and also save cleaned. Weird. :) 

Went further and uninstalled SLIF and Parasites, cleaned save. Played a bit around. Then added them back and guess what, after a sleep Parasites is registered again.

Uninstalled everything again and added only SLIF (no parasites)...after first sleep...BAM!! Parasite registered.  WUT!? :D 

So...something got embedded in the save file. Any way to find out how to fix this? Unfortunately I don't know exactly when it happened. After a first infection I was cured by Dinca and the belly adjusted properly. But I guess after some time things started to go wrong. I am using the fixed version from zarantha "KynesBlessingSE20200725_fixed" 

Any ideas? 

Btw @zarantha I gave up on the crash after running BS on the 3BBB parasites stuff. I found no way to have them working, even starting new game entirely. Any other BS stuff works. I don't know what to do for this. If it is not [ 385]    TESNPC(Name: `Ary`, FormId: 00000007, File: `ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl <- Skyrim.esm`) (which I tried removing)   then is another mod, mostly SOS as it happened to you. 

5 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

After playing around with parasites I noticed that the belly is always inflated. I have no idea when it started but I cannot un-inflate it. I have no parasites on PC, so, I tried clean buttons in the mod. Then add all parasites and remove them. Then reset again. Then removed parasites mod. Cleaned save then reloaded without the mod.

Funny thing after a sleep SLIF loaded Parasites again and inflate it to 3. But the mod is removed and also save cleaned. Weird. :) 

Went further and uninstalled SLIF and Parasites, cleaned save. Played a bit around. Then added them back and guess what, after a sleep Parasites is registered again.

Uninstalled everything again and added only SLIF (no parasites)...after first sleep...BAM!! Parasite registered.  WUT!? :D 

So...something got embedded in the save file. Any way to find out how to fix this? Unfortunately I don't know exactly when it happened. After a first infection I was cured by Dinca and the belly adjusted properly. But I guess after some time things started to go wrong. I am using the fixed version from zarantha "KynesBlessingSE20200725_fixed" 

Any ideas? 

Btw @zarantha I gave up on the crash after running BS on the 3BBB parasites stuff. I found no way to have them working, even starting new game entirely. Any other BS stuff works. I don't know what to do for this. If it is not [ 385]    TESNPC(Name: `Ary`, FormId: 00000007, File: `ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl <- Skyrim.esm`) (which I tried removing)   then is another mod, mostly SOS as it happened to you. 

It might be saved in the slif settings somehow. maybe reset to zero in slif's mcm. Or remove parasites, clean the save, load the game, reset slif, wait an hour in game, then save and add parasites back.

I'm working on the 3BBB stuff. I wasn't crashing with the parasites before, but started to after fixing the priest outfits. Should be done this weekend, it's only barnacles and the living armor that ctd now. you might have to scroll down through the stacks to see if there's any meshes called out.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

It might be saved in the slif settings somehow. maybe reset to zero in slif's mcm. Or remove parasites, clean the save, load the game, reset slif, wait an hour in game, then save and add parasites back.

None of that works I have been trying for some time. Something got stuck in the save. Played a bit without parasites and SLIF (both of them removed and cleaned save). As soon as I add back SLIF (without parasites) after sleep, or even a longer wait it registers the mod and inflates the belly to 3. (even though the parasites mod is NOT installed)

I was wondering if you can somehow locate that string in the save file and remove it...maybe. Or any other ideas... Some leftover script somewhere is running, probably got stuck after I updated the version from post 13 to yours...

If not, then is time to start a new game again. I mean...I would not risk to actually finish the game for once... It's been too long since I have been to bleak falls barrow :D

17 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

None of that works I have been trying for some time. Something got stuck in the save. Played a bit without parasites and SLIF (both of them removed and cleaned save). As soon as I add back SLIF (without parasites) after sleep, or even a longer wait it registers the mod and inflates the belly to 3. (even though the parasites mod is NOT installed)

I was wondering if you can somehow locate that string in the save file and remove it...maybe. Or any other ideas... Some leftover script somewhere is running, probably got stuck after I updated the version from post 13 to yours...

If not, then is time to start a new game again. I mean...I would not risk to actually finish the game for once... It's been too long since I have been to bleak falls barrow :D

There probably is, but I don't know what it is. New game is the safe answer at this point. You could try deleting all slif related scripts from the save, but i don't know if that would break the save.

@Deamoa @FireSplitter

I think these should be fixed now. At least, the three places I know of where the priest outfits are used aren't causing CTDs anymore. Can't find where the Solitude or Vigilant outfits are on a new start. I removed the windhelm gauntlets because they seem ok without conversion, and the conversion was clipping weirdly. You might need to delete these if you built them before.  And fixed tentacles, living armor, and barnacles again, since they started CTDs for me after fixing the other stuff. No idea why that started, since those were definitely working before.

Let me know if you see any other problems.

3bbb and cbbe se conversion of SL Parasites:

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V2.7z

8 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is there anyway for other mod authors to link into the hormone gain scripts?

For example when the mod has custom potions or clothing in it, could they be linked into the hormone script to either gain or loose levels in hormones? 

Yes,,, that is available through mod events and storageUtil variables.

Actor PlayerActor = Game.GetPlayer()

; Adds 2.0 to the Growth hormone (levels are between 0 and 100)

PlayerActor.SendModEvent("SLHModHormone", "Growth", 2.0)

; Applies random amounts to the hormonal levels 
PlayerActor.SendModEvent("SLHModHormoneRandom")

; You can also use storageUtil variables to set the hormonal values directly to the amount you want

; Sets Pigmentation to 0.0
StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(kActor, "_SLH_fHormonePigmentation", 0.0 ) 

; Pigmentation 	- _SLH_fHormonePigmentation 	- speed of skin color change
; Growth 		- _SLH_fHormoneGrowth 			- speed of weight change
; Metabolism 	- _SLH_fHormoneMetabolism 		- gain / burn fat / resistance to heat loss / used as switch for body transformation
; Sleep 		- _SLH_fHormoneSleep 			- need to sleep / stamina
; Hunger 		- _SLH_fHormoneHunger 			- need to eat
; Immunity 		- _SLH_fHormoneImmunity 		- resistance to disease
; Stress 		- _SLH_fHormoneStress 			- fight or flight / boost health
; Mood 			- _SLH_fHormoneMood 			- focus / boost to magica/skill gain
; Female 		- _SLH_fHormoneFemale 			- breast/butt growth / fertility
; Male 			- _SLH_fHormoneMale 			- schlong growth / fertility / muscles / facial hair
; SexDrive 		- _SLH_fHormoneSexDrive 		- personal arousal
; Pheromones 	- _SLH_fHormonePheromones 		- attraction from others / coveted effect
; Lactation 	- _SLH_fHormoneLactation 		- breast growth / milk production

; API - Inside Hormones
; 		fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Pheromones", 1.0)

; API - Outside Hormones (player actor only for now)
; 		SendModEvent("SLHModHormone", "Pheromones", 1.0)

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

@Deamoa @FireSplitter

I think these should be fixed now. At least, the three places I know of where the priest outfits are used aren't causing CTDs anymore. Can't find where the Solitude or Vigilant outfits are on a new start. I removed the windhelm gauntlets because they seem ok without conversion, and the conversion was clipping weirdly. You might need to delete these if you built them before.  And fixed tentacles, living armor, and barnacles again, since they started CTDs for me after fixing the other stuff. No idea why that started, since those were definitely working before.

Let me know if you see any other problems.

3bbb and cbbe se conversion of SL Parasites:

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V2.7z 84.07 MB · 12 downloads

I tested them and they work now. No crashes.

Regarding my previous issue...now I am in a similar situation like you. While on the current save belly gets inflated from parasites, even without no parasite mod (inflating too much), on a new (no mods) save inflation does not work at all (0 inflation). :|  SLIF does not registers parasites. :| damn!

Parasites definitely worked at some point...

I will get to the bottom of this!

@zarantha Sorry for the consecutive posts but I managed to find the setting that causes this issue.

As I have said I can't get Parasites to register with SLIF which was obviously working in the past. I found out by comparing saves that there is actually a setting in Hormones that I made called "NiO Note Balancing". If I set up this to true, immediately the SLIF registered parasites, and if you don't have any parasite it will be with 0.

As soon as you equip a parasite it will go rise to selected value, inflating your PC.

Trouble is that it will never clear this value even if you cure yourself.

So once you had this on and got infected, your save is basically stuck registering SLIF for the inflation value it first used.

Now I am wondering what this NiO setting does exactly? should SLIF work without it? Without it I can't seem to get SLIF to register parasites.

Other thoughts?