SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

hey im kinda confuse to make the slavetats event bridge working. i have installed all the requirements except sexlab hormone because i dont want my char body to change. the problem is everytime i got slaved there is a notification of "you are marked for slave" or something on top left of the screen but i dont see any tattoo on my char body. can someone explain to me what i should to do to get slave mark tattoo on my char body everytime i was got slaved? or is the mod not add a slave mark tattoo everytime you got new owner? :/

Is the truth quest broken? I gave sanguine her mead but the quest didn't complete. after that I asked to be let go so sanguine did. But the chain is still broken and i am not getting teleported out.

EDIT; I just used coc to get out of there. The quest seems to be advancing just fine since I am unlocking new dialogue options

EDIT2: I entered the dreamworld for the second time and this time I was teleported out of it. So everything seems to be working correctly.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:44 PM, zarantha said:

Which mod? This is for converting all his mods to SE.

And what do you mean by support for racemenu? Several of the mods have nioverride morphs, it's usually just a simple script fix to get it working with SE Racemenu's skee.

XD this is a bit late but i meant kansplasing will it get racemenu 

On 8/15/2020 at 10:13 PM, zarantha said:

I've got to start a new game since I was testing something else. I'll see if I can repro. I'm not usually using the priestess robes.

If you have .netscriptframework, are you getting a crash log? If it is a specific mesh or texture, it will usually tell you.

I am indeed getting a crash log when I crash trying to equip a parasite or entering the temple when Danica is in it. I am rather clueless about what it all means though!

Crash_2020_8_21_18-4-8.txt

On 8/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, yourboy_puro said:

XD this is a bit late but i meant kansplasing will it get racemenu 

The script fixes for inflation should be in this version. I assume that's  what you mean by get racemenu.

14 hours ago, yourboy_puro said:

well i can not get kyne blessing to start can i have some help

Can't help with the start issue without a little more info.

Are you not getting the MCM? Are you infected and not getting the quest?

Have you had sex with any animals such as spiders that could infect you?

Something else?

On 8/14/2020 at 6:09 AM, tonitrulupus said:

She is in the brood cavern  dont remember what it was called, all she says is she is fine for now and there is nothing more she need for now or something to that affect no other option to choose but "is there anything else you need"

489830_20200814075831_1.png.29b5fdf856d992e8cfbffe20f01242c7.png

this is after i had help from the healer in white run, i learned how to remove them which i still cant remove them my self, it gives me 3 options to remove and when i use the squeeze option it nothing comes up, use the pull option it says they are to deep and then carry on is the last option

489830_20200814075824_1.png.87ffba9ada6e8854f14a168b6bd88dd7.png

I'm having the exact same thing happen with the quests.

I did eventually figure out how to get EC+ to do the hatchery thing, and now have a bunch of (my own!) tiny chaurus running around the brood chamber, but can't get Lastelle to do anything worthwhile. Honestly not sure why she's even there. Just sandboxes around and the dialog, as you said, isn't all that helpful. She and the Chaurus Stud just kinda follow each other around, eat, look at things and make noise.

The entrance to the Brood Chamber looks exactly like a semi-flat area of rocky ground. I didn't realize there even was an entrance there until I looked at the map wondering where she had disappeared to (quests have no markers). Several times I have left the chamber and accidentally ran right back into it cause I didn't realize the rock ground IS the entrance.

I should point out that I found Lastelle and the location of the pillars and brood chamber completely on accident so I might have short-circuited the quest somehow. There never was a marker telling me to go there after I was infected or before I managed to talk with the healer in Whiterun about getting the infections out. Nor was there one during any part of those quests even when it was the only quest selected. The healers in other towns did tell me to visit her, so that was at least somewhat helpful even tho there were no quest markers and the quest didn't say anything about her until after I went there.

Btw, as far as I can tell most of the infections are permanent unless you go back to Whiterun with the proper unknown ingredient. Squeezing them doesn't work nor does pulling them out. The ingredients you have in inventory doesn't work if you're doing it yourself and everyone except the Whiterun healer will refuse to help you. I end up lugging one of EVERYTHING there and hope that something I have is what she needs to cure me.

However, Charus worms seem to be permanent no matter what. High arousal sex, low arousal sex, abstinence for a week to get arousal to zero and then repeated sex marathons for every moment of three days (about 4 hours real time)... nothing in game works. The MCM has a cure function that removes them, but that feels like cheating. So does uninstalling and performing a clean save.

There needs to be way more documentation on what the mod does and how it works. For example, the book mentions a pheromone recipe, but it doesn't seem to easily do what it says it does. Whenever I use it near a charus they jump me and try to impregnate and only when animation cancelled do they follow me around. If I let them do it, they won't be hostile, but they'll get stuck in a small 2ft sandbox until I give up and kill them. The book implies that they are to follow you, not impregnate you.

Many parts of the mod seem haphazardly put together and either doesn't work or is not intuitive once you have figured it out.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

I'm having the exact same thing happen with the quests.

I did eventually figure out how to get EC+ to do the hatchery thing, and now have a bunch of (my own!) tiny chaurus running around the brood chamber, but can't get Lastelle to do anything worthwhile. Honestly not sure why she's even there. Just sandboxes around and the dialog, as you said, isn't all that helpful. She and the Chaurus Stud just kinda follow each other around, eat, look at things and make noise.

The tiny chaurus are coming from EC+ ... they cannot be dismissed as far as I know.

Lastelle is not doing anything because she is where she wants to be - in a cave, with her babies safe and sound.

If you are using the SSE version, that's as far as the quest goes right not.

If you are using the LE version, you should have dialogues with her to keep going to the next part of the story.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

The entrance to the Brood Chamber looks exactly like a semi-flat area of rocky ground. I didn't realize there even was an entrance there until I looked at the map wondering where she had disappeared to (quests have no markers). Several times I have left the chamber and accidentally ran right back into it cause I didn't realize the rock ground IS the entrance.

That is indeed a problem. I will think of a better way to mark the entrance and turn it into more of a door than a hole.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

I should point out that I found Lastelle and the location of the pillars and brood chamber completely on accident so I might have short-circuited the quest somehow. There never was a marker telling me to go there after I was infected or before I managed to talk with the healer in Whiterun about getting the infections out. Nor was there one during any part of those quests even when it was the only quest selected. The healers in other towns did tell me to visit her, so that was at least somewhat helpful even tho there were no quest markers and the quest didn't say anything about her until after I went there.

Are you using the SE or LE version? 

The quest objectives have been updated in the latest LE version... no quest markers though, except for one for the Sightless Pit.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

Btw, as far as I can tell most of the infections are permanent unless you go back to Whiterun with the proper unknown ingredient. Squeezing them doesn't work nor does pulling them out. The ingredients you have in inventory doesn't work if you're doing it yourself and everyone except the Whiterun healer will refuse to help you. I end up lugging one of EVERYTHING there and hope that something I have is what she needs to cure me.

Tentacle armor and Living armor are permanent right now.

Chaurus worms are expelled at random during an orgasm.

Spider eggs can be removed at random during sex with other spiders.

Hip and face huggers can be removed at random when sleeping outside of a cave.

Blackreach spores... I can't remember how they get removed by themselves right now, but I think there was something in place for that one too.

The ingredients for manual removal are disclosed when talking to Danica Purespring. 

In the latest version for LE, you can also remove chaurus worms, spider eggs and hip huggers by yourself if you carry the ingredients Danica teaches you.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

However, Charus worms seem to be permanent no matter what. High arousal sex, low arousal sex, abstinence for a week to get arousal to zero and then repeated sex marathons for every moment of three days (about 4 hours real time)... nothing in game works. The MCM has a cure function that removes them, but that feels like cheating. So does uninstalling and performing a clean save.

Like I said above, orgasms should do the trick at random. 

Maybe the random chance is too low.. I will check that out.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

There needs to be way more documentation on what the mod does and how it works. For example, the book mentions a pheromone recipe, but it doesn't seem to easily do what it says it does. Whenever I use it near a charus they jump me and try to impregnate and only when animation cancelled do they follow me around. If I let them do it, they won't be hostile, but they'll get stuck in a small 2ft sandbox until I give up and kill them. The book implies that they are to follow you, not impregnate you.

The chaurus should follow you after using the pheromones. I did notice the problem with being sandboxed in place .. it looks like a bug but I haven't found a way to fix it yet.

1 hour ago, Emrek said:

Many parts of the mod seem haphazardly put together and either doesn't work or is not intuitive once you have figured it out.

That's the unfortunate consequence of too many starts and stops when developing the mod.

I wish I could focus on one mod at a time for a few months and getting them fully done. 

In reality, I start working on one mod.. I run into issues from other mods.. they I get interrupted by my day job or other obligations.. and it can take weeks before I can go back to work on that mod I started with.

I haven't found a solution to that either :)

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Doesn't look like it needs conversion. no meshes or textures, just scripts, interface and sequence files. Just install and go.

I installed it and got a warning in MO2 that form 43 or lower plugin detected.

How do I fix that?

On 8/22/2020 at 8:19 AM, Deamoa said:

Cheers.

In the meantime, to get things to work since unticking the "use outfits" option didn't do a thing, removing the kyneblessing folder from Data/meshes stopped the crashes. A very unsubtle solution, but...

Ok,  my original conversion of just the priest outfits was somehow fked up, which means the 3BBB conversion was messed up too. I had to go back to the original LE meshes and a test with a new conversion of the whiterun outfit is working after running it through SSE Nif Optimizer. So either something with CAO, or I needed to have resave checked and didn't.  No idea on why the parasites were working and not the outfits.

The option to remove the outfits isn't implemented I think. Reading the tooltip on the box to enable them, it says it can't be undone at this time. So removing the files or going back to a save before the option is checked is the only way to fix it.

Anyway, I'll redo the conversions and get them up again as soon as I can. Thanks for reporting.

27 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

is there an eta when the updated version of kynes blessing for sse will be ready?

I posted a conversion a few pages back. If you use the 3BBB bodyslide files a few pages later, don't enable the priest outfits in the mcm yet. I need to redo those, they are causing CTDs.

The 0725_fixed file in this post is what you want.

3 hours ago, Durpledore said:

How bad is the script load on your save file when you use this mod? If it's really bad is it also possible to turn off the mod before it starts?

That's really going to depend a lot on your computer.

Which mod do you have in mind? this is for all of DeepBlueFrog's mods that have been ported to SE, not just one. (7, plus various patches)

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The tiny chaurus are coming from EC+ ... they cannot be dismissed as far as I know.

The tiny chaurus weren't really an issue. In fact, I was saying that I figured out how to get them to appear: Basically don't do anything just wait. Wait about 3 days for the incubation and then after birth wait about 3 days for them to "hatch". MCM has a timer for the incubation, but not sure yet if it also doubles as a hatching timer. Other than being interesting to see the entire pregnancy cycle, the resulting tiny chaurus don't serve much purpose. They don't get bigger and if you kill one it just disappears. Someone also mentioned that they would follow you like pets since you're the "mother" but all they do is repeatedly run up and down the entrance to the cavern.

I've noticed that the menu for EC+ more and more hatching event timers appear randomly in the cavern. This would make sense since Lastelle is there and supposedly cranking out more eggs, but I've been there for days (real time hours) and watched her but she never actually gives birth as the player does. She doesn't even look pregnant and as far as I know has never mated with the Chaurus Stud that is also in the cavern (the one I got to follow me after several tries).

Lastelle is not doing anything because she is where she wants to be - in a cave, with her babies safe and sound.

If you are using the SSE version, that's as far as the quest goes right not.

If you are using the LE version, you should have dialogues with her to keep going to the next part of the story.

I'm playing SSE. I've read that not all of it has been ported over yet from LE so its not a huge deal. But as I said above, EC+ correctly thinks there should be a reason for new hatching timers, but I'm not seeing the events happen. I've gotten the sexlab animations to occur with the chaurus on both player and other (defeated) NPCs so I know they're installed correctly, but just not seeing Lastelle ever doing them. Kinda wrote that up to being in the cavern with a chaurus is where the mod events end.

That is indeed a problem. I will think of a better way to mark the entrance and turn it into more of a door than a hole.

Are you using the SE or LE version? 

The quest objectives have been updated in the latest LE version... no quest markers though, except for one for the Sightless Pit.

The only indication of the entrance is the door marker on the small scale map and the "Brood Cavern" title appearing under the crosshair. I haven't gone back and looked at a previous save, but I think the area looks the same before and after the entrance exists. If I hadn't looked at the map, I wouldn't have found her again as I had no idea where she might have been.

A possible entrance appearance could be based on real life trees. Sometimes when a tree is uprooted and falls from excessive wind damage it will leave a hole where the roots had been. This hole could open up the passage to the underground cavern. Simply make a 7-8ft diameter hold and lay the tall stump pointing out of it. I believe there are a few downed trees available in the vanilla game that do this but generally they are taller forest trees not shorter swamp trees. Maybe I'll look around next time I play and see if I can track down an appropriate tree object ID. No guarantees and not sure if it would be helpful anyway.

Tentacle armor and Living armor are permanent right now.

Chaurus worms are expelled at random during an orgasm.

Spider eggs can be removed at random during sex with other spiders.

Hip and face huggers can be removed at random when sleeping outside of a cave.

Blackreach spores... I can't remember how they get removed by themselves right now, but I think there was something in place for that one too.

Living armor can be removed with fire salts. Happen to discover this on accident cause its what disappeared from my inventory after visiting the healer (needed it for the Riften forge quest). Haven't discovered tentacle armor yet. Most of the others I just get bored with and use the MCM to remove after a few days. The uncontrollably loud screaming every few minutes gets to me.

I can't get the chaurus worms to expel. Various NPCs tell me I have to have sex to get rid of them but my RNG must be really bad cause I can't get rid of them. Tried with other NPCs, with creatures (not chaurus), and solo when no one else was interested. Turned it into a little mini game to bounce from men to women to dogs to horses to cows to myself and not have much actual down time. Dunno how many it was, but a couple hundred at least. I can realistically say that I have most of the character positions perfectly aligned now. :D

The chaurus should follow you after using the pheromones. I did notice the problem with being sandboxed in place .. it looks like a bug but I haven't found a way to fix it yet.

It did follow, but only if I end the sex animation before it advanced to the second stage. And when I used the pheromones it would teleport on me a half second later and start humping no matter it's arousal. Could be a conflict with another mod triggering when the faction change takes place. At least I assume that's how you're making them not hostile. None of the other mods do the teleport thing and I usually can tell what's about to happen, so not sure.

For immersion it's not all THAT bad of a thing though. The pheromone just makes them immediately like me A LOT. But the fact that afterwards (if I let it continue) they get stuck in place and not follow feels like it wore off and they don't like me anymore although they are no longer hostile. Not sure what the range is on the pheromone effect, but I guess theoretically I could make a whole bunch of them and keep using it to make the chaurus teleport to me on my way back to Lastelle. Don't even want to count the number of eggs I'd lay after that trip.

That's the unfortunate consequence of too many starts and stops when developing the mod.

I wish I could focus on one mod at a time for a few months and getting them fully done. 

In reality, I start working on one mod.. I run into issues from other mods.. they I get interrupted by my day job or other obligations.. and it can take weeks before I can go back to work on that mod I started with.

I haven't found a solution to that either :)

I understand. It is an ongoing process. I think we all wish that we could take the time to focus on only one of our projects at a time and get it 100% before moving to the next. Life usually has other things in mind for us, however. The fact that you've gotten this far says a lot. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's really going to depend a lot on your computer.

Which mod do you have in mind? this is for all of DeepBlueFrog's mods that have been ported to SE, not just one. (7, plus various patches)

Sorry for not clarifying. I am talking manly about sanguine debauchery, sexlab parasites, sexlab stories and sexlab devious stories. I have a quite powerful setup so that will not e the problem. I am mostly worried about script lag. I already have quote a lot of script heavy mods. 

19 minutes ago, Durpledore said:

Sorry for not clarifying. I am talking manly about sanguine debauchery, sexlab parasites, sexlab stories and sexlab devious stories. I have a quite powerful setup so that will not e the problem. I am mostly worried about script lag. I already have quote a lot of script heavy mods. 

script lag depends a great deal on your pc. if you've got a powerful pc, you won't lag much unless you have a ton of script heavy mods and/or are are doing 4k+/ultra on everything.

The only one where you can delay the main part of the quest for is SD - you can put off the dream world indefinitely. the slavery parts of the mod will still trigger. parasites will trigger as soon as you are infected through sex with spiders or chaurus. stories will trigger as soon as you start the quests through dialogue. they aren't really script heavy, but dd and zaz that they depend somewhat on can be.