There were a couple of patches posted for STA overlay issues.

Including an "STA Reset Tears" patch.

STA Get Empty Slot patch

and

STA Slavetate Synchro

posted by @Boulo_92 on March 23, 24, 25.

Any chance we might get "release" versions of those?

Or some info about whether they are advisable to use or not?

I've also got some .pex files I now no longer know the status of, including: _STA_SpankableFurniture.pex

Which I believe is a Monoman patch for a furniture spanks issue?

There was also a texture seam fix from @saltshade.

Any chance of verifying and rolling all this stuff up into some kind of patch release?

10 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Including an "STA Reset Tears" patch

They were 3rd party so I can't advise on them. Meant to try them out but I haven't actually played skyrim in over a month I'd say. 

10 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

also got some .pex files I now no longer know the status of, including

_STA_SpankableFurniture.pex

That's mine. Should be fine to use. 

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm I'd have to check but I think GetEmptySlot() checks for "default" or "" (nothing). Those "blank" in your screenshot are a bit odd I would have thought. Are you running SE or some kind of nioverride mod?

If you start a new game what are all the empty slots called?

On a new game they're called "default".  So I guess when something recycles a slot (My guess is FadeTats) it names it "blank".  I don't have any special NIOverride mod, I don't think... just NetImmerse Override v3.4.4.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

On a new game they're called "default".  So I guess when something recycles a slot (My guess is FadeTats) it names it "blank".  I don't have any special NIOverride mod, I don't think... just NetImmerse Override v3.4.4.

Well look I suppose I can add a check for blank. Wouldn't be a big deal. I copied that function for any of my mods that add overlays so I suppose I should change them all. 

Wouldn't say its fade tats though. I've used that mod for a long time. Cant remember having this issue. 

20 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Including an "STA Reset Tears" patch.

STA Get Empty Slot patch

and

STA Slavetate Synchro

posted by @Boulo_92 on March 23, 24, 25.

Any chance we might get "release" versions of those?

Or some info about whether they are advisable to use or not?

I've also got some .pex files I now no longer know the status of, including: _STA_SpankableFurniture.pex

Which I believe is a Monoman patch for a furniture spanks issue?

There was also a texture seam fix from @saltshade.

Any chance of verifying and rolling all this stuff up into some kind of patch release?

I've always had an issue with tears not going away by themselves. Where can I get this "reset patch"? I still have the seam fix if it's hard to find among all the blabla.

Is there a way to increase the 'oilyness' values using Tes5Edit or something when using this with WetFunction Redux and the tweak? Right now I barely see the effect after applying the balm.  Idk if its bugged in my game or if the values are too low. Just want to test. Other water effects aren't bugged.

1 hour ago, Dawndrake said:

Is there a way to increase the 'oilyness' values using Tes5Edit or something when using this with WetFunction Redux and the tweak? Right now I barely see the effect after applying the balm.  Idk if its bugged in my game or if the values are too low. Just want to test. Other water effects aren't bugged.

I think that's mostly to do with your enb settings. Can't remember which one now off the top of my head. 

My one looks fine in the dark but I can hardly notice it in the light. 

• 2 weeks later...

Due to working with STA, I got some ideas for things I wish it had...

One is "sore bum mechanic".

• A player with a sore bottom immediately squeals and gets up if she sits in a chair.
  • She can't sleep well if she's not a masochist. She can't sleep without a sore bum if she is a masochist. (I think SLS adds this, but I'm not 100% sure).
  • Player has dialogs available with follower and others about her sore bum.
  • Vendors make smart comments.
  • Innkeepers make smart comments.
  • Being spanked at high pain levels for non-masochist adds tears, even if it's just one slap.
  • Being spanked at high pain levels for non-masochist results in pleading, not aggressive words.
  • Can't ride a horse. If you climb on one, a few seconds pass then PC leaps off the horse with a wail.

There is already something in STA (or SLS?) that makes NPCs comment on your spanking, and it's awesome.

They'll say things like, "I see you finally learned your place?" or "Somebody's been a bad girl," or "You won't be sitting down for a while."

I loved it. It works so well with this feature too, because the spanks are no longer just "random" and it feels way more immersive.

I think there's a bit more incentive to try and avoid masochism with the DF ask-for-spanks feature added.

Avoiding masochism might need to be easier than it currently is. I think it should be something you can do if you make an effort, even without wearing heavy armor etc.

Some practical/fun way to ward off constant spank attacks? Like the cover mechanic?

9 hours ago, Durante said:

STA seems to apply tears after every spank, after yps immersive fashion updates and etc, the character is as a result always teary eyed

+1 on this ...

At the least, masochists shouldn't get the tear effect unless they got a lot of spanks in the update slice, and they should be removed on the next update.

I think there is a problem with removal right now.

I should probably look back at the patches that were suggested, and review that stuff myself, as I'm patching the core Util file in DF for now.

• 2 weeks later...

<snip>

Primarily for @Lupine00

But if any brave souls would like to test and provide feedback....

- Included Zaz tears/drool textures into mod.
- Support compatibility with DFC spanking.
- Furniture spanking fix.
- Added GetEmptySlot(), ResetTears() and Slavetats sync issue fixes with thanks to @Boulo_92.
- Expanded spankable furniture to zaz furniture.
- Expanded spank happy npc types to creatures with hands - draugr, trolls, giant, reiklings etc.

Not sure about how creature spanks will work out. There might be some dialogue/notifications describing them as human possibly....

I was tempted to change the spankable animation test so that non-rape animations were spankable, perhaps depending on your masochism.

i.e. If you are at LIKES or LOVES, you could get spanks in non-victim non-aggressive animations.

However, I thought that should at least have an MCM tickbox to enable/disable, and I didn't want to spread unnecessary changes while doing the DF stuff.

It's a pretty small change to make, apart from the MCM bit.

Guys, what would be the easiest way to test this mod? Is it even possible to trigger any events if I have just hard requirements installed and no other SexLab related mods? I tried bumping into actors - doesn't work, triggering some scenes with 'rape' tag - doesn't work. Toggling 'debug' in MCM adds notification message saying that "slapping cooldown = 3" and thats it.

6 hours ago, zax said:

Guys, what would be the easiest way to test this mod? Is it even possible to trigger any events if I have just hard requirements installed and no other SexLab related mods? I tried bumping into actors - doesn't work, triggering some scenes with 'rape' tag - doesn't work. Toggling 'debug' in MCM adds notification message saying that "slapping cooldown = 3" and thats it.

As i'm rather clueless about the technical stuff other than "this setup should work" i'm not sure if i'm the best one to answer this, but i can at least try. ;)
In theory bumps should work fine by default actually. Although as most probably i do have SL survival, i'm not sure if that would increase chances since it at least supports it. One potential problem i could imagine is clothes... in case of doubt and just for testing, try it naked. If that works there is an MCM setting somewhere that decides how reveiling your clothes have to be for spankings to happen, see if changing that helps maybe?

Similar for getting spanked during sex, SL seperate orgasms is likely at least way more tested than without it, i can't tell rn if it works properly without it. The bigger issue though... i don't know if the rape tag is enough, i think PC has to be flagged as victim as well... the probably best way to trigger one rape after another without leaving town would be SL Adventures. All links for LE, although i think all have been conversions if you're using SE.

6 hours ago, zax said:

Guys, what would be the easiest way to test this mod?

Get naked and:

1. Sprint into Npcs.

2. Set furniture spank chance to 100% and enter a cooking pot/alchemy table/crafting equipment/zaz furniture (with the beta file) with Npcs around.

3. Set chance for a spank happy npc to 100% and get raped (STA does not include rape triggers so you'd have to trigger rape with another mod)

Thanks, bumping into NPCs does work indeed. I had some micro bikini equipped and for some reason I thought that it should work... It seems that player isn't properly set as victim when using just SexLab spells (even if animation is tagged as such) and rape anim needs to be triggered by other mods.

I know you had requests about slapping animation (what seems to be obvious) and you keep mentioning full SexLab scenes which are slow and script heavy, but have you considered the real paired animation as alternative (example: vanilla pa_HugA)? They are triggered via PlayIdleWithTarget which is pretty much instant, no stages, no undressing, no positioning. If you had 2-4 of these you could condition them in idle tree for different entry types, like vanilla chairs based on actor rotation: entry front, rear, left, right for even smoother transitions.

3 hours ago, zax said:

Thanks, bumping into NPCs does work indeed. I had some micro bikini equipped and for some reason I thought that it should work... It seems that player isn't properly set as victim when using just SexLab spells (even if animation is tagged as such) and rape anim needs to be triggered by other mods.

I know you had requests about slapping animation (what seems to be obvious) and you keep mentioning full SexLab scenes which are slow and script heavy, but have you considered the real paired animation as alternative (example: vanilla pa_HugA)? They are triggered via PlayIdleWithTarget which is pretty much instant, no stages, no undressing, no positioning. If you had 2-4 of these you could condition them in idle tree for different entry types, like vanilla chairs based on actor rotation: entry front, rear, left, right for even smoother transitions.

I'd guess you could say there's a distinction to be made between aggressive (rough) sex and rape. I tend not to rely on animation tags too much because it's not a very detailed/accurate description system - tags can be misleading. 

As for the paired animation I'd have to test it out. But things still need to be checked before you do these kinds of things. Player not in combat, not in SL scene, dialogue, scene, appropriate location, appropriate Npc. All takes time/resources to set up. 

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'd guess you could say there's a distinction to be made between aggressive (rough) sex and rape. I tend not to rely on animation tags too much because it's not a very detailed/accurate description system - tags can be misleading. 

As for the paired animation I'd have to test it out. But things still need to be checked before you do these kinds of things. Player not in combat, not in SL scene, dialogue, scene, appropriate location, appropriate Npc. All takes time/resources to set up. 

I guess this would be the right time to mention that Nibbles once made a rough version of a spanking animation and offered to do more if there is a mod implementing it... ;) Just in case you decide you want to do it, that is.^^