Hey, i'm having an issue, that my charachter colour totally changes to bluish, or either red... its kinda wierd, no overlays applied at all, its just simply changes my whole body colour, expect the head feet and hands, so its looks pretty wierd, any tips or ideas what may cause of the problem? or what should i change?

44 minutes ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

Hey, i'm having an issue, that my charachter colour totally changes to bluish, or either red... its kinda wierd, no overlays applied at all, its just simply changes my whole body colour, expect the head feet and hands, so its looks pretty wierd, any tips or ideas what may cause of the problem? or what should i change?

Do you use Hormones, or SD+ ?

Just now, Lupine00 said:

It's probably where your funny skin color is coming from, because what you described is an intentional feature of Hormones.

yeah i thought about that as well, but i tottaly diasabled that feature of the hormone's mod, it was annoying, so i just simple disabled, but now i kinda have the same issue, every time when i get spanked, will try without hormons then, and see if it works then

1 minute ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

i tottaly diasabled that feature of the hormone's mod, it was annoying,

The disable probably doesn't work so great if it was ever enabled.

There might also be issues where Hormones thinks it is resetting your proper color that aren't respecting the MCM.

It sounds way too much like Hormones to not be it.

SD+ might also change your color if you have the stuff that makes you more Alicia, but I think that was moved to Hormones by and by.

7 hours ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

yeah i thought about that as well, but i tottaly diasabled that feature of the hormone's mod, it was annoying, so i just simple disabled, but now i kinda have the same issue, every time when i get spanked, will try without hormons then, and see if it works then

Blue usually means you've a missing texture. I don't know how you could be missing a texture when they are included in the mod. 

1. Reinstall STA.

2. If still blue then save your game and do 'ShowRaceMenu'. Start changing all the overlays to 'Default' until you find out which overlay is doing it. Then figure out why you haven't got that texture for that overlay. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Blue usually means you've a missing texture. I don't know how you could be missing a texture when they are included in the mod. 

1. Reinstall STA.

2. If still blue then save your game and do 'ShowRaceMenu'. Start changing all the overlays to 'Default' until you find out which overlay is doing it. Then figure out why you haven't got that texture for that overlay. 

Yeah already tried it multiple times, unfortunetly the problem is still pressist... *sigh* even made fresh brand new game, but still the same outcome, slowly turning more and more blue, i thought about maybe some other mode interfering with it, but when i install its only interfer with Devious Followers, and its wanna over write the spanking textures, so i have no clue what is the cause, the onlything what comes to my mind, is that i use oldrim, and thats it, anyhow, cheers for the advice, and keep up with doing what you doing, i enjoy your others mods

7 minutes ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

Yeah already tried it multiple times, unfortunetly the problem is still pressist... *sigh* even made fresh brand new game, but still the same outcome, slowly turning more and more blue, i thought about maybe some other mode interfering with it, but when i install its only interfer with Devious Followers, and its wanna over write the spanking textures, so i have no clue what is the cause, the onlything what comes to my mind, is that i use oldrim, and thats it, anyhow, cheers for the advice, and keep up with doing what you doing, i enjoy your others mods

Post a pic...

3 minutes ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

so i have no clue what is the cause, the onlything what comes to my mind, is that i use oldrim

What? ?

4 minutes ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

i thought about maybe some other mode interfering with it

Do you load a character preset crated on another game or downloaded from Nexus?

If the preset was created with requirements that are not installed you get an overlay with missing textures (blue/pink/violet).

Example I:

> you have an LO with Freckles 2 overlays installed

> you use racemenu to apply freckles on PC's body

> you save the modified overlays with the character preset => now the freckles are a requirement for you preset

> you create a new LO and remove Freckles 2

> you load the saved character preset in racemenu

> now your body will have a blue overlay => means missing texture, because racemenu tries to apply Freckles but the texture isn't installed

Example II:

> you have a mod installed that automatically applies overlays to the PCs body

> you save a character preset while the mod applied overlays

> now the overlay became a requirement for your character preset

> if that mods isn't installed and you load the preset you get an blue overlay unless you remove the overlay via racemenu from the slot it is applied to

You can open racemenu and check all applied overlays. If on any slot textures types are applied that aren't installed => change the slot back to default or choose an installed texture.

35 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Post a pic...

enb 2020_07_25 02_01_44_84.bmpenb 2020_07_25 02_03_11_36.bmp

There you go, after this its only turns more and more blue

24 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What? ?

Do you load a character preset crated on another game or downloaded from Nexus?

If the preset was created with requirements that are not installed you get an overlay with missing textures (blue/pink/violet).

Example I:

> you have an LO with Freckles 2 overlays installed

> you use racemenu to apply freckles on PC's body

> you save the modified overlays with the character preset => now the freckles are a requirement for you preset

> you create a new LO and remove Freckles 2

> you load the saved character preset in racemenu

> now your body will have a blue overlay => means missing texture, because racemenu tries to apply Freckles but the texture isn't installed

Example II:

> you have a mod installed that automatically applies overlays to the PCs body

> you save a character preset while the mod applied overlays

> now the overlay became a requirement for your character preset

> if that mods isn't installed and you load the preset you get an blue overlay unless you remove the overlay via racemenu from the slot it is applied to

You can open racemenu and check all applied overlays. If on any slot textures types are applied that aren't installed => change the slot back to default or choose an installed texture.

I dont use any preset at all, just what i save for myself, and load those, cause of that problem.

Thou that makes me wonder, maybe the Shout Like a Virgin interferes with it?

10 minutes ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

Thou that makes me wonder, maybe the Shout Like a Virgin interferes with it?

Possible, did you try and deactivate the SLaV tats for testing?

I remember that was the first thing I did if SLaV was installed.

(doesn't look to me like a missing texture, more like something overwrites the whole body, maybe your right with SLaV already)

44 minutes ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

There you go, after this its only turns more and more blue

Odd alright. Doesn't look like a missing texture. Not saying I don't believe you or anything but are you certain that all your overlays are default? It's got to be coming from somewhere. Whats your character's skin tone set to (unlikely as there's a mismatch between areas)?

Maybe post a pic of ShowRaceMenu on the body overlay section. 

34 minutes ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

Here they are, the pictures with every body overlays, the only difference this time, i turned calms of skyrim off, due to thats the only additional mod what i have what givs, diff feet and hands, but the problem is still there.

Now those look like a missing texture. Maybe try reinstalling your body mod. Might be a missing normal map or something. Any sweat type mod?

22 minutes ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

Nope, that didnt worked either, the only thing what changed is that my character isnt glowing anymore, but still turns to blue :'D

maybe its interfereng with fade tats or rape tats? or maybe apropo2?

and no i dont use any sweating mods

Hmm. So your character is obviously fine at the character creation screen? But then goes blue later?

If that's the case I'd say at this point the only way you're going to catch what's doing it is by:

1. Disable a block of your esps starting from the bottom. 

2. Start new game and confirm issue still exists. 

3. Keep doing 1 + 2 until the issue disappears. 

4. Once the issue disappears then the problem mod is in the block of mods you disabled. 

5. Re-enable the disabled mods one by one (or in smaller blocks) and do 1 + 2 again until you narrow it down to a single mod. 

6. Try to figure out what that mod is looking for that you don't have a texture for and why. 

Time consuming I know but with issues like this it's unlikely someone else is going to be able to debug it for you. 

Oh and obviously you should use a quick start mod like alternate start. 

1 hour ago, GabrielTheGoat said:

Nope, that didnt worked either, the only thing what changed is that my character isnt glowing anymore, but still turns to blue :'D

maybe its interfereng with fade tats or rape tats? or maybe apropo2?

and no i dont use any sweating mods

I see bathing in Skyrim in LO, make a test and download a dirt texture for it, for example https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68380?tab=files

Bathing in Skyrim would also explain why it only appears later.

Also Bathing in Skyrim has an odd name in your LO, I can't see the whole name.

It's better to export LO via LOOT or Fallrimtools or Wrye Bash as Text so you can post it easily and ppl can read it better.

Also check if the female Schlong gets applied right ?

And in nioverride rise all overlays to the same amount, like 15 (definitely over 12) => doesn't cause purple textures, but prevents issues later

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It has to be the tweaked version to that to fit the issue. Original BiS doesn't use overlays. 

Well my PC got dirty before the famous MM1 BiS tweak ?

But I guess it replaces body textures? ?

Spoiler

Requirements and Options

Required

Recommended/Optional

Additional Options

Well could solve the Issue!

Actually it was indeed missing texture, i'm using NMM, and looks like it didnt wanted to install all of the files, after reading a lot (A FUCKING LOT ABOUT TATS)..  i came to the same conclusion as well, it must to be a missing texture, so i made an manual double check, if all the files from the mod has been added, and unfortunetly had to figure out, the textures warent installed at all, and not just the textures some parts of the script, and voices as well, but now everything works perfectly fine, now that i added the missing parts, well its now all good, thanks for the help peoples.

55 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

But I guess it replaces body textures? ?

It used magic effects. Magic effects cover the whole body/face/feet/hands with a single texture. 

From the pics it looked like only the body area was being affected. 

5 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

mcm chance for gag talk :  does it mean at 100 % pc can talk with gag ? which gags from what mods are covered with that ?

No. This is just if you character is sent a line to speak while wearing a gag she does the mumbly gag talk instead (It's audio). 

There's not much point in mumbling incoherently so that slider just sets the chance to not bother mumbling into your gag.