31 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Ohhhh interesting approach. I have a question tho.Does the mod trigger during all sex scenes or only during some specific ?

Spanking is only during aggressive scenes. It also only has a chance to start. Which can be increased after every aggressive scene via the mcm options. Player dialogue is in every scene but you can configure how frequent it is. Certain events will always fire player dialogue such as orgasm/npc near orgasm/rape end etc. 

Is there an option to enable/disable the mod function(s) in MCM? Doing a playthrough with male PC (maorally bankrupt misogynist-rapist-slaver) to toy around with SL Hormones Sex Change Curse, don't really want most of the player-as-victim stuff available/active until the change triggers (karmic retribution). Prefer not to install mods mid-playthrough, though, so just wondering if there's an "On/Off" toggle so I can install the mod on a new game and just turn it off until I want it in play (when PC gender changes to female).

By the way, love the idea of integration with SLSO; there aren't enough mods out there making use of it, yet.

11 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

Is there an option to enable/disable the mod function(s) in MCM? Doing a playthrough with male PC (maorally bankrupt misogynist-rapist-slaver) to toy around with SL Hormones Sex Change Curse, don't really want most of the player-as-victim stuff available/active until the change triggers (karmic retribution). Prefer not to install mods mid-playthrough, though, so just wondering if there's an "On/Off" toggle so I can install the mod on a new game and just turn it off until I want it in play (when PC gender changes to female).

By the way, love the idea of integration with SLSO; there aren't enough mods out there making use of it, yet.

Hmm. That's not something I considered tbh. 

You can try setting player dialog to off but I'm not certain that it will catch every dialogue event. You'd also want to set:

'Freeze masochism progression' = true

'Chance of a Spank happy NPC' to zero

'Increased per rape' to zero

Also disable 'Bump spanks' and 'Sex spanks'. 

Most of the features can be disabled but I'm not sure absolutely everything will be off while you're male. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Regular Sexlab voice playing at the same time as STA. Not sure what to do about this exactly yet. 

You could create a voice pack for Sexlab Extra Voices that way if the user has that they can set their SL voice to that pack. 

A low-tech solution, but even Ashal has stated that SL voices weren't done in a very robust fashion and would do things differently if he had it to do over. so there may not be a hi-tech solution.   

This is a great mod, thank you.

Peaches thinks some women are hot, and if they're into spanking, whatever.

In other words, she isn't a masochist and probably never will be,

But if it gets those other NPC's off, gawd yes, bring it on.

Does that make sense? 

"Slaver-the-hairy-and-fat" ew, no.

"Mistress the enchantress" O pleezepleez thank you may I have another (As she lays there and bleeds like a red cake ready to be eaten) 

Indiscriminate sadism is all over skyrim, think of the guards.

Masochism is a trait to be treasured, but only by a few,

(well that's what I think, anyway)

No one ever gets this, I'm not sure why. 

==female?

==relationshiprank =>3?

==lewd/sexlab=>expert or Master?

=Masochist.

else

move on

19 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

You could create a voice pack for Sexlab Extra Voices that way if the user has that they can set their SL voice to that pack. 

A low-tech solution, but even Ashal has stated that SL voices weren't done in a very robust fashion and would do things differently if he had it to do over. so there may not be a hi-tech solution.   

I think what actually needs to be done is rewrite the base Sexlab script to ignore calls for moans on the player character and have STA handle sending moans in-between dialogue. And wouldn't it be nice if the tone of the moans changed as enjoyment rises. But I dislike messing about with Sexlab scripts. It's also made more complicated by the fact that SLSO does stuff with voices too. 

26 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Oh, and a question... Do you think this update will need a clean save? Or should it be okay to just upgrade?

Should be ok to upgrade. 

22 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

This is a great mod, thank you.

Peaches thinks some women are hot, and if they're into spanking, whatever.

In other words, she isn't a masochist and probably never will be,

But if it gets those other NPC's off, gawd yes, bring it on.

Does that make sense? 

"Slaver-the-hairy-and-fat" ew, no.

"Mistress the enchantress" O pleezepleez thank you may I have another (As she lays there and bleeds like a red cake ready to be eaten) 

Indiscriminate sadism is all over skyrim, think of the guards.

Masochism is a trait to be treasured, but only by a few,

(well that's what I think, anyway)

No one ever gets this, I'm not sure why. 

==female?

==relationshiprank =>3?

==lewd/sexlab=>expert or Master?

=Masochist.

else

move on

Yea, I guess those conditions make sense. The only problem is that I suspect that the implementation of relationship ranks by bethesda is less than robust.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Spanking is only during aggressive scenes. It also only has a chance to start. Which can be increased after every aggressive scene via the mcm options. Player dialogue is in every scene but you can configure how frequent it is. Certain events will always fire player dialogue such as orgasm/npc near orgasm/rape end etc. 

Wonderfull, thank you.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. That's not something I considered tbh. 

You can try setting player dialog to off but I'm not certain that it will catch every dialogue event. You'd also want to set:

'Freeze masochism progression' = true

'Chance of a Spank happy NPC' to zero

'Increased per rape' to zero

Also disable 'Bump spanks' and 'Sex spanks'. 

Most of the features can be disabled but I'm not sure absolutely everything will be off while you're male.

Thanks for the reply; all good to know. I'm still definitely going to try the mod out, just a difference of when.

It seems like you're not really planning any more development on this, which is totally fine if you're not; I'm just grateful there's still people writing awesome Skyrim mods for all of us pervs. If you're content with what it is, I'll happily use it for what it is.

If you ARE considering adding any new features, though; that On/Off switch would be top of my wish list (for just about any mod, really). Maybe I'm alone in this, but I tend to build a new mod profile and start a new game, then switch a lot of my mods' functions off to start. Let my toon build up some levels and confidence, and then  turn things on one by one and make her life progressively more miserable.

I find a 1st-level character becomes a bi-sexual sex-starved bondage slut within about two hours' play time, if all my LL mods are running from get-go, and it's more fun for me to see her brought low if she's actually been raised up, first.

Just me, maybe, and no big deal either way. Looking forward to throwing this into the mix, though, sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

After Installing this and starting a new save I am getting messages saying the the interface scripts are wrong for MME and DD, after saving and reloading the new save the MCM shows the interfaces as correct so I think it may be just a mod initialisation issue.

11 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

It seems like you're not really planning any more development on this,

You'd be wrong. There's no consensual spanking mechanics at the moment. Which I still need to figure out. And more dialogue for existing events + more events in general would be great. 

13 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

If you ARE considering adding any new features, though; that On/Off switch would be top of my wish list

Yea. I don't know why but I always overlook an on/off switch. Probably because it's not usually that straight-forward to do. Lots of things need to be set/reset. 

14 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

I find a 1st-level character becomes a bi-sexual sex-starved bondage slut within about two hours' play time, if all my LL mods are running from get-go, and it's more fun for me to see her brought low if she's actually been raised up, first.

Hehe, yea I understand. Believe me.

8 minutes ago, Tenri said:

After Installing this and starting a new save I am getting messages saying the the interface scripts are wrong for MME and DD, after saving and reloading the new save the MCM shows the interfaces as correct so I think it may be just a mod initialisation issue.

Hmm. Open the Mcm. Do you get the message again? And check the 'Interfaces' section of the Mcm. Do the toggles match your load order? 

The FoMod installer will install different scripts based on the esps active in your load order when you install it. So STA should be installed after installing and activating the esps for MME and DD. 

You can manually copy the active scripts for a particular interface from the 'Conditional' folder of the installer archive if need be. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Open the Mcm. Do you get the message again?

The FoMod installer will install different scripts based on the esps active in your load order when you install it. So STA should be installed after installing and activating the esps for MME and DD. 

You can manually copy the active scripts for a particular interface from the 'Conditional' folder of the installer archive. 

Like I said after saving and reloading the new game do not get the messages and the area in the MCM where it shows the interfaces they all have the active interface checked. I checked the installed scripts and they are identical in notepad++ to the Active folders in the Conditionals folder of the archive. Probably just an initialisation issue on a new game.

2 minutes ago, Tenri said:

Like I said after saving and reloading the new game do not get the messages and the area in the MCM where it shows the interfaces they all have the active interface checked. I checked the installed scripts and they are identical in notepad++ to the Active folders in the Conditionals folder of the archive. Probably just an initialisation issue on a new game.

Ok. Probably a timing issue. 

39 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You'd be wrong. There's no consensual spanking mechanics at the moment. Which I still need to figure out.

I haven't played with it, yet, obviously (and I've never really seriously tried mod creation for Skyrim) but couldn't you leverage the hotkey mechanic for this, somehow? I'm thinking click to make the PC throw out a "spank me Daddy," or even out loud using vanilla voice files, "Is that the best you've got?" to in turn trigger start/increase frequency/intensity of spanking?  Maybe it just adds a temporary bonus to the chance % set in MCM?

While I'm talking about hotkeys could that "middle mouse button" thing be customizable via MCM? Again, maybe it's just me, but my scroll-wheel/middle button is notoriously fickle, and, y'know, I've already got one hand on the keyboard to manage the SLSO mini-game, might want my other hand free because reasons.

18 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

I'm thinking click to make the PC throw out a "spank me Daddy," or even out loud using vanilla voice files, "Is that the best you've got?" to in turn trigger start/increase frequency/intensity of spanking?  Maybe it just adds a temporary bonus to the chance % set in MCM?

Mid mouse already does this if your character likes/loves masochism.

19 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

While I'm talking about hotkeys could that "middle mouse button" thing be customizable via MCM? Again, maybe it's just me, but my scroll-wheel/middle button is notoriously fickle, and, y'know, I've already got one hand on the keyboard to manage the SLSO mini-game, might want my other hand free because reasons.

Sure. Should be able to do that. Don't know why I haven't done it already tbh. 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Mid mouse already does this if your character likes/loves masochism.

Right. But only on rape, right? So, why couldn't it apply to consensual, too?

So, if I'm reading right, on non-consent, non-maso, hotkey throws dirty talk to gives you a break from spanking to recover stamina to pleasure partner via SLSO mini-game.

On non-consent maso, mid mouse begs for spanking, spanking now boosts stamina, so player can increase partner enjoyment via SLSO mini-game.

So, why not make hotkey behave the same for maso, whether consensual or non-con?  Or am I misunderstanding what you're thinking of when you say "consensual spanking mechanics"? Seems to me, the mechanic is there, it's just only available when PC is "victim".

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok. Probably a timing issue. 

I was running into a similar issue with a brand new game. First it was with SLSO then with MME. Couple of reinstalls later and no issues.

Another possible issue: Several items are greyed out in the MCM - Drool/Tears stuff, Spank chance during rape, devious followers, and milk addict. The latter two I don't have the soft dependencies for, so those make sense, but I do have ZAZ Animations installed.

That said, I'm glad I found this mod. I've been checking your other mods and am really digging them. I was trying to trim some fat off of my mod list, but now I've found myself installing more.

8 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

Right. But only on rape, right? So, why couldn't it apply to consensual, too?

So, if I'm reading right, on non-consent, non-maso, hotkey throws dirty talk to gives you a break from spanking to recover stamina to pleasure partner via SLSO mini-game.

On non-consent maso, mid mouse begs for spanking, spanking now boosts stamina, so player can increase partner enjoyment via SLSO mini-game.

So, why not make hotkey behave the same for maso, whether consensual or non-con?  Or am I misunderstanding what you're thinking of when you say "consensual spanking mechanics"? Seems to me, the mechanic is there, it's just only available when PC is "victim".

You know what. I'd have to double check the script to see how it actually is handled. It's been a while since I wrote that portion of it. 

But as for actual consensual mechanics. It needs to be again broken down into 'as a masochist' and 'as not a masochist'. So maybe for consensual sex 'as a masochist' you won't gain any enjoyment naturally unless your pain level is high enough and your partner won't spank you (increase your enjoyment) unless you fuck them. Something like that. 

10 minutes ago, Tockity said:

The latter two I don't have the soft dependencies for, so those make sense, but I do have ZAZ Animations installed.

Check you have the latest version of PapyrusUtil and that nothing is overwriting it. It's used to check the texture files actually exist. The mod expects them to be installed on path: 'data/Textures/actors/character/SlaveTats/drool/'

There should be 8 dds files in there.