25 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Does that mean STA 3.9 now has a dependency on FNIS, and we must run GenerateFNISForUsers after installing STA 3.9 ?

Yes. I changed the players stagger reaction to spanks from the old stagger animation to bump forwards/backwards animations depending on where she's spanked. But it's a minor thing. 

Hi, I've been using 3.7 since release but something happened for the first time and I can't recreate it, let me explain, I have played many runs around 100 to 200 hours each, but for the first time I was standing in whiterun because I was drinking water and I saw Ysolda walk around my pc and all of a sudden she spank me,  I was surprise so I though that maybe It was a feature I hadn't see, then I went to riverwood and at the inn Dephine spank me too while I was thinking where to go, sadly a mod I was testing, Cults of Skyrim was bugged so I remove it and started again, same load minus that mod but the spanking while standing is gone, so my question is, is it a feature or my game just granted me a wonderful gift?

6 hours ago, cascen said:

hi,the balm and butter for what to do,i didnt found any section description in download page etc?

It's an optional esp. You don't need it. 

5 hours ago, branmil said:

Hi, I've been using 3.7 since release but something happened for the first time and I can't recreate it, let me explain, I have played many runs around 100 to 200 hours each, but for the first time I was standing in whiterun because I was drinking water and I saw Ysolda walk around my pc and all of a sudden she spank me,  I was surprise so I though that maybe It was a feature I hadn't see, then I went to riverwood and at the inn Dephine spank me too while I was thinking where to go, sadly a mod I was testing, Cults of Skyrim was bugged so I remove it and started again, same load minus that mod but the spanking while standing is gone, so my question is, is it a feature or my game just granted me a wonderful gift?

Hmm. Either:

A) you have some idle mod that makes you enter some invisible furniture which shouldn't work because furniture is filtered to crafting equipment or zaz furniture or

B) you installed sexlab survival and set proximity spanks to anyone. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's an optional esp. You don't need it. 

Hmm. Either:

A) you have some idle mod that makes you enter some invisible furniture which shouldn't work because furniture is filtered to crafting equipment or zaz furniture or

B) you installed sexlab survival and set proximity spanks to anyone. 

Hi, no idle mod and no sexlab survival and no zaz, I try it once and it's fine for short adventures but the trouble to leave cities gets old on long ones, I'll try 3.9 later, thanks.

On 7/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, Monoman1 said:

Always use dummy is disabled?

When it's not disabled, I get flicker, consistently, but spanking features work during sex.

When it's disabled, I get an initial "Let me know if you want more pain honey."

But can't ask for spanks, hear spanks or have any spanks happening.

It seems it doesn't matter if the sex is a rape, I just don't get spank functionality with dummy disabled.

43 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

When it's not disabled, I get flicker, consistently, but spanking features work during sex.

When it's disabled, I get an initial "Let me know if you want more pain honey."

But can't ask for spanks, hear spanks or have any spanks happening.

It seems it doesn't matter if the sex is a rape, I just don't get spank functionality with dummy disabled.

I have always played the game with disabled dummy and never had any issue. Really it's the way the mod is meant to be played. It's only default because of the CTD issue sometimes when using tons of dialogue mods and two mods try to make someone say something. 

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I have always played the game with disabled dummy and never had any issue. Really it's the way the mod is meant to be played. It's only default because of the CTD issue sometimes when using tons of dialogue mods and two mods try to make someone say something.

Let's support for a moment that it's complete coincidence that changing this option stopped all spanking for me...

The most likely cause would be IsSpankableAnimation (or whatever it's called) returning false all the time.

If that were  happening, why am I seeing the "Let me know..." dialog at the start?

That showing up would be the "bug" in this case.

I'm having issues with this mod still. I'm not sure what is going on. I tried it a long time ago in its early stages (had problems then too, i dont remember what), but since its had some updates i thought id try it again. The problem I am having is that spanking doesnt happen at all. I bumped into so many npcs in a tavern and none spanked me no matter how much i pushed them. My follower does not spank either even tho I set the chance to 100% that a follower would spank during sex. The only thing that did work is the dialog. The mod also seems to love to screw up my saves and I'll have to go back like 4 or 5 saves for it to load.

I havent installed any new mods other than this one and I have all the requirements. I checked for any compatibility issues with mods i have and i can't find anything so far. I'm really not sure why it messes up my saves when I seemed to load in fine when i first installed it and the mcm shows and all that. I've uninstalled it now cause it makes me nervous to keep it installed. I wasnt trying to really tweek much, only thing i really did was see if putting the overlay amount to 14 would somehow work, but again, when id go back to the game and try to load up any of the last few saves, it crashes after the loading screen.

I really want this mod, it sounds amazing, but I think your mod doesnt like me very much.

Edit: I also had dummy on the whole time. i didnt mess with it.

3 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

to mark the outfits my PC was wearing as "slutty"

Odd. SLAX slooty is not checked. IsNakedArmor is. 

For the record. Bump spanks can only occur when wearing armor in the body slot that:

1. Is clothing. 

2. Has Baka SLA keywords, SLA_ArmorSpendex, SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini, SLA_ArmorHalfNaked, EroticArmor.

3. SLA tags: IsNakedArmor. 

4. Milk addict slutiness is between whatever minimum you set in the Mcm and slutty. 

I will add SLA IsSlootyArmor. And see if I can add _SLS_BikiniArmor, though if you are using the modified bikini armor mods linked in the install with the bra slot changed then it will work automatically anyway. 

Basically. There are too many ways of describing revealing armor. 

Edit: if 'help _STA_IsSpankableArmorGlobal' is 1 then you are currently in a spankable armor. 0 if not. 

5 hours ago, pandaling said:

The mod also seems to love to screw up my saves and I'll have to go back like 4 or 5 saves for it to load.

Next people will be telling me it made their cat fat. 

Install only STA + basic requirements. If it doesn't happen then, then it's not STA. 

The problem I am having is that spanking doesnt happen at all.

See above. 

but again, when id go back to the game and try to load up any of the last few saves, it crashes after the loading screen.

If you get a hard CTD (where loading a save fails say 3 times in a row) try removing the textures. If it's the textures I don't know what to tell you. 

I've never had CTDs I would attribute to STA. 

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Let's support for a moment that it's complete coincidence that changing this option stopped all spanking for me...

The most likely cause would be IsSpankableAnimation (or whatever it's called) returning false all the time.

If that were  happening, why am I seeing the "Let me know..." dialog at the start?

That showing up would be the "bug" in this case.

Haven't we been through this before. Seems awfully familiar. What was the outcome last time? I don't remember. 

DoNpcDialogOut isn't called all that often. 

OnUpdate()

OnKeyDown

OnAnimationStart

So it would seem the ball is rolling. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

What was the outcome last time? I don't remember. 

You declared IsSpankableAnimation was blocking the ability to get spanked correctly; never identified cause of misleading message at start.

Never mind, I'll work it out.

On 7/13/2020 at 9:49 AM, Monoman1 said:

Next people will be telling me it made their cat fat.

I was wondering already what causes that bug ?

⚠️Bugreport:

The combination SLSbeta + Amputator Framework MM1+ STA+  MNC SLAL v12.8 + ABC newest + DCL + SILF + Horny Creatures of Skyrim + OsmelMC's Tweaks + XPMSE

causes some strange glitches before CTD:

Spoiler

They tend to clog up the PC cooling fans with fur. ?

A1yWX5VjYJL.png.350e843a233bf216022aefc8f48de764.png

Also they have missing schlongs and the HDT tails spasm out during spanking. ?

They seem to be not marriageable either ?

Apropos2, yps, tdf rape, spank that ass

No problems here with all those setup together.

Just take care of the overlays send slavetats.

One would need estimated 40 layers in racemenu to have the all show up.

Deactivate some layers in the slavetats using mods.

Have yps fixing his layers and the choose what else you want to have a layer.in slavetats.

Does anyone have the same problem with drool & tears as I have? I can't see the drool and tears overlays on my face anymore. Additionally my char turns invisible probably due to conflicts on the face overlay or some conflicting spell effect that doesn't turn off. Can you make them optional in a future version?

I have checked the nioverride.ini and face overlays are on and is set to 10 overlays on face. Rapetats face overlays work fine. 

6 hours ago, Kalthen said:

I have checked the nioverride.ini and face overlays are on and is set to 10 overlays on face. Rapetats face overlays work fine. 

Only 10 slots? Why so cheap? ?

(wollte schreiben "warum so geizig", nicht das es noch Missverständnisse gibt)

Spell effects also use those overlay slots.

Rise your slots to 15 or 20 (for all slots)!

Even slavetats can control 12, MM1 mods support slots over 12.

Maybe that helps already. ?

6 hours ago, Kalthen said:

Does anyone have the same problem with drool & tears as I have? I can't see the drool and tears overlays on my face anymore. Additionally my char turns invisible probably due to conflicts on the face overlay or some conflicting spell effect that doesn't turn off. Can you make them optional in a future version?

I have never seen overlays make character invisible. 

There may be problems around tears/drool. I'm keeping an eye on it. For now, if they get stuck, use ShowRaceMenu and set them as Default.