37 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

That's cleared one thing up. It's more of a "grope" really. Like Monoman, I can't see a lot of potential to use it, though I did suggest a way.

The doggy-style spanking animation is something different - a full length SexLab animation with the subject on her hands and knees while the partner spanks her repeatedly.

That one would be very useful for DF/STA if it could be located.

Well, since I've been playing Skyrim for far too long, I happened to remember that Rydin (of NSAP fame) had a few animations related to spanking.

Sure enough, he has a SLAL pack with a few animations, including two no-furniture spanking animations.  One where the spankee is being carried in the air under-arm and spanked like a drum, and another where the spanker is cross-legged with the spankee over their lap (and 6 stages long!).  

Not sure if that is the animation you are recalling, but it may fit the bill.  Looks like the raw files are also available as a modder's resource with credit. 

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Not really.

A lot of mods make a big distinction between rape and consensual sex - based on the victim flag.

If consensual spanking is rape, it will smash your willpower very, very fast in DF.

It will also have back-to-front mechanics in SLSO, where rape orgasms are only possible for high lewdness actors. 

Rape REALLY needs to be restricted to ACTUAL rapes, or it messes up a lot of mods.

Ok understand that didnt think of that.....SLSO im not playing the minigames... no widgets no tapping keys ....just want the sound

Would it not be possible to isolate the choice of rape animation to sort of not being raped  tag? A STA isolated rape incident using consensual flag?

Do i really have to give in to DD to get the fun...?

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Would it not be possible to isolate the choice of rape animation to sort of not being raped  tag? A STA isolated rape incident using consensual flag?

It's breaking the meaning of rape just to work around an oddity in STA.

STA just needs to be less picky about the victim flag, as an option, or something.

Or... if you hit the speak key during consensual sex, it turns on spanks ANYWAY. I mean, why not? You're actually asking for it, right?

But asking to be spanked during sex you wanted is quite different from being raped.

I want more mods to NOT break rape.

There's too much use of the victim tag in places it shouldn't apply, and the consequences of that in DiD are nasty.

Also, if you have harsh post-rape consequences in SLD, again, nasty.

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It's breaking the meaning of rape just to work around an oddity in STA.

STA just needs to be less picky about the victim flag, as an option, or something.

Or... if you hit the speak key during consensual sex, it turns on spanks ANYWAY. I mean, why not? You're actually asking for it, right?

But asking to be spanked during sex you wanted is quite different from being raped.

I want more mods to NOT break rape.

There's too much use of the victim tag in places it shouldn't apply, and the consequences of that in DiD are nasty.

Also, if you have harsh post-rape consequences in SLD, again, nasty.

All this is over my head............?........sorry for being so stubborn

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Sure enough, he has a SLAL pack with a few animations, including two no-furniture spanking animations.  One where the spankee is being carried in the air under-arm and spanked like a drum, and another where the spanker is cross-legged with the spankee over their lap (and 6 stages long!).  

Not those. I have them in my game though.

The lap one is another good candidate. The underarm one looks ok for tiny Bretons but less good for a large Nord.

16 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Monoman has heard this idea...

To the point where I think he wants to strangle me, every time I bring it up.

For whatever reason, he just loves bikinis a whole lot more.

Feel free to take STA off my hands or fork it. 

God knows I could do with doing less modding.

47 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Feel free to take STA off my hands or fork it. 

How big a typeface do I need for "no way"? :) 

I'm thinking this is a good feature for DF.

It will still "work" without STA, but you won't get any bum redness or masochism change without a masochism mod.

Presumably, without a victim flag, it won't let the PC "speak" either, but at least you will get tons of nice hard spanks.

It would be easier for me for STA to do it, but it makes sense from either mod as a feature.

The issue of STA not permitting "talking" during consensual sex is a different thing really.

Have you given any thought to adding spanking support to creatures where it might be appropriate? 

Particularly many of the undead like Druagr and Skeletons, Rieklings, Vampire Lords and Gargoyles just to name a few. (certainly not a comprehensive list of all possible candidates)

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Have you given any thought to adding spanking support to creatures where it might be appropriate? 

Yea sure. It makes sense so I support the idea. 

I just keep getting sidetracked these days. Sidetracked from my sidetracks even.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea sure. It makes sense so I support the idea. 

I just keep getting sidetracked these days. Sidetracked from my sidetracks even.

Monoman1

What about making the "followers spank only" to work first? I see it in their eyes but no spank!?.....when youre on track:classic_angel:

I recently noticed that this mods overlays stopped showing up.  And then yesterday SexLab Cum Overlays (but I can't find that page, was it removed?) stopped working too.  I'm not sure why, I have enough body slots available in NIOverride.ini.  I'm not really sure where to look for clues as to why.

Note that the tears, mascara running, and drool from SL Survival? Or Apropos?   still works.  'course, thats the face not the body.  But the body damage from apropos (2) still works too.

20 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I recently noticed that this mods overlays stopped showing up.  And then yesterday SexLab Cum Overlays (but I can't find that page, was it removed?) stopped working too.  I'm not sure why, I have enough body slots available in NIOverride.ini.  I'm not really sure where to look for clues as to why.

Note that the tears, mascara running, and drool from SL Survival? Or Apropos?   still works.  'course, thats the face not the body.  But the body damage from apropos (2) still works too.

You're sure you have free slots. 

Use ShowRaceMenu to find out. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You're sure you have free slots. 

Use ShowRaceMenu to find out. 

In showracemenu it only shows 12 slots, but the last three are open ('default').  And it does show spank_ass_light and spank_tits_light, but the color is blank.  So that might explain that,.  But there's no anal/vaginal/oral overlay listed.  I'll go fuck someone and doublecheck that.  

Edit:  Yep, still no cum overlay.  There are six rapetats (1-4,7, 8), two spanks, and apropos, with three available.  Though in NIOverride.ini I set it to 24 slots.

20200522140151_1.jpg

On 5/11/2020 at 7:16 PM, Lupine00 said:

That's cleared one thing up. It's more of a "grope" really. Like Monoman, I can't see a lot of potential to use it, though I did suggest a way.

The doggy-style spanking animation is something different - a full length SexLab animation with the subject on her hands and knees while the partner spanks her repeatedly.

That one would be very useful for DF/STA if it could be located.

I told you that animation is from Anub's human Slal pack. The animation is named rape. It's the 6th stage of the animation. The tags on his animations are misleading. The audio must have been added by whoever created the video.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Though in NIOverride.ini I set it to 24 slots.

You should have 24 slots then. But that's not the problem for cum at least. 

Did you install SLSO lately? Any mod that potentially might override sexlabs cum magic effects? You can check the later pretty easily in TesEdit - load your load order and check the magic effects in SCO.

Nope, haven't installed SLSO, but I'll check SCO in TESVEdit. I only have 1 magic effect allowed, that was the default and it all seemed to work before.  I also have WetFunction Redux installed, and it is working fine, and they all worked together fine in the past.  I'll check back after I look in TESVEdit.

Edit:  Nope, nothing is overriding the spell effects.  It is overriding Sexlab.esm like it is supposed to and nothing touches them otherwise.

Could it be possible that I ran out of slots (I only changed NIOverride.ini a couple days ago) and SCO didn't have a spot so now its broken?  Is there any variables or somthing I can set to try to fix it?

But that problem doesn't explain why I have the STA slots reserved properly but they aren't visible on the player.  In that picture of my showracemenu from before, it doesn't show a color for them, should it?

I enabled logging and slogged through it to see what I could find, and saw this:

Spoiler

[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: LastCumTime for Miri = 88.785728
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Cum timer for Miri = 300.000000
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: remove effects. Cur Time: 88.785736. LastTime: 88.785728. Timer: 0.010417. Total: 88.796143
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] [FillHerUp]: Miri slotted to thread 0.
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Set SCO_LastCumTime to 88.785728 on Miri
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Assigned cum set for Miri is \Sexlab\
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: BeginOverlay() \Sexlab\Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.dds on Miri
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] [FillHerUp]: Miri: Inflating, anal: TRUE, vaginal: TRUE, cum amount: 1.224000
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Error: Could not find a free slot in area: BODY
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Error applying overlay to area: BODY

[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] [FillHerUp]: Miri: both - halve the cum amount
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Miri. Slot: 0. TexPath: \Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2\Vaginal2Oral2Anal1.dds
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Miri. Slot: 1. TexPath: \Sexlab\Vaginal1Oral2Anal1.dds
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] [FillHerUp]: Miri: Status: current inflation: 3.672000, target: 4.896000, vaginal cum: 3.060000, anal cum: 1.836000
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Miri. Slot: 2. TexPath: \Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set5\Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.dds
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Miri. Slot: 3. TexPath: 
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Slot 3 chosen for area: face on Miri
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:18PM] SCO_: Effect finishing: Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.dds on Miri

So its not finding a free slot, yet there should be at least 14 free slots.  :/

Edit:  Aha, I got that working again, deleted a few of the rapetats and hooked up with a passerby and now I'm getting cum overlays again.  Gonna poke around the STA settings now to see if I can get them to show up.  

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I enabled logging and slogged through it to see what I could find, and saw this:

Reveal hidden contents

[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: LastCumTime for Miri = 88.785728
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Cum timer for Miri = 300.000000
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: remove effects. Cur Time: 88.785736. LastTime: 88.785728. Timer: 0.010417. Total: 88.796143
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] [FillHerUp]: Miri slotted to thread 0.
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Set SCO_LastCumTime to 88.785728 on Miri
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Assigned cum set for Miri is \Sexlab\
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: BeginOverlay() \Sexlab\Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.dds on Miri
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] [FillHerUp]: Miri: Inflating, anal: TRUE, vaginal: TRUE, cum amount: 1.224000
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Error: Could not find a free slot in area: BODY
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Error applying overlay to area: BODY

[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] [FillHerUp]: Miri: both - halve the cum amount
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Miri. Slot: 0. TexPath: \Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2\Vaginal2Oral2Anal1.dds
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Miri. Slot: 1. TexPath: \Sexlab\Vaginal1Oral2Anal1.dds
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] [FillHerUp]: Miri: Status: current inflation: 3.672000, target: 4.896000, vaginal cum: 3.060000, anal cum: 1.836000
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Miri. Slot: 2. TexPath: \Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set5\Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.dds
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Miri. Slot: 3. TexPath: 
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:17PM] SCO_: Slot 3 chosen for area: face on Miri
[05/22/2020 - 09:19:18PM] SCO_: Effect finishing: Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.dds on Miri

So its not finding a free slot, yet there should be at least 14 free slots.  :/

Edit:  Aha, I got that working again, deleted a few of the rapetats and hooked up with a passerby and now I'm getting cum overlays again.  Gonna poke around the STA settings now to see if I can get them to show up.  

Hmm I'd have to check but I think GetEmptySlot() checks for "default" or "" (nothing). Those "blank" in your screenshot are a bit odd I would have thought. Are you running SE or some kind of nioverride mod?

If you start a new game what are all the empty slots called?