7 hours ago, Corsayr said:

They are the ones in Estrus for skyrim so probably you could just point to them since most people are going to have that mod installed for EstrusChaurus and such

It seems less satisfactory than a patch that reliably has the required textures in it.

You can't detect Estrus by looking for the ESP because it's probably disabled, so it then requires a mod that extends SKSE to the point you can check the file system, and so on.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It seems less satisfactory than a patch that reliably has the required textures in it.

You can't detect Estrus by looking for the ESP because it's probably disabled, so it then requires a mod that extends SKSE to the point you can check the file system, and so on.

The Author is active, so I guess someone could just ask...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f0d10cc87dcfa703ea5c8a17bd674c51.png

On 3/25/2020 at 3:38 PM, Tempy said:

Is there a way to reduce the slapping event to give more breathing to other mods that uses the same trigger event? It seems as STA is taking a lot of the % of the event chances.

In my experience you can't have several mods for the same events. I also have horrible harassment and it only works if I turn off proximity spanks from STA. Maybe if there was a patch that split the chances.

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

In my experience you can't have several mods for the same events. I also have horrible harassment and it only works if I turn off proximity spanks from STA. Maybe if there was a patch that split the chances.

Sexist and  Derogatory guards also has a bump event that will interfere. 

Have you noticed the very obvious seam on your ass when it gets very red? I've edited the textures to fix that little problem, and I'm dropping them here for anyone who wants to try them. I've also decreased the size of the effect on the breasts so it doesn't cover them entirely and with a little more shading. It looks better on big boobs in my opinion. Of course you don't have to use both overlays. I'm using UNP textures so if you're using CBBE I can't guarantee good results and it's not my fault if the spank marks cover the entire game world.

Just install normally in MO or unpack them in the STA folder.

STA textures.rar

17 hours ago, saltshade said:

Have you noticed the very obvious seam on your ass when it gets very red? I've edited the textures to fix that little problem, and I'm dropping them here for anyone who wants to try them. I've also decreased the size of the effect on the breasts so it doesn't cover them entirely and with a little more shading.

Thanks.

In case anyone is worried these textures will look very different, they don't.

It's a subtle change.

In case anyone was wondering about the resolution...

These are 4K textures for UNP.

Breast texture will be mis-placed in CBBE, as noted by @saltshade above.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Texmarker said:

Is there a way for me to make the bump event a bit more likely to occur? I have no other mods that make use of it, but it still fees like i have to go out of my way to actually have it happen.

Mmm not really. It's shared with other bump events from vanilla or other mods. But sprinting into Npcs can cause it more often. 

Also SL Survival has proximity spanks without needing to bump into npcs under the right conditions (naked or wearing a bikini by default).

4 hours ago, Rekd228 said:

no overlays of saliva and tears, how to fix?

And just to add to both above.

1. Make sure you have a free overlay slot in the face section. You can check by using ShowRaceMenu in the console. If not increase the number of face overlays in NiOverride.ini.

2. Make sure you have the textures from Zaz installed in the right folder. 

3 hours ago, Tyrygosa said:

That would be really nice if someone made such patch. In my experience STA doesn't let SL Horrible Harrasment do it's job at all, even if latter stays lower in load order and it's approach chance set to 100 in MCM.

It shouldn't work like that.

If an event fires, all mods should be able to act on it.

All mods that are registered should see the event.

It's possible that in some (or all) cases, STA sets some flags that HH checks to see if its safe to start, and this blocks HH from doing anything, but HH should still see the event.

It would require investigation of why HH does not act to see exactly how STA is blocking it, if it really is.

However, if the events are genuinely lost somehow, STA could (and should) generate a SPANK mod event, and HH could use that as a trigger.

In that case HH would know WHO spanked the PC, and could make a decision whether to elevate that actor into a harrasser.

I like the idea of spank events (including spanker and spankee refs) from STA, as other mods could use them, such as SLD or DF, or ... HH.

Have you guys tried simply lowering the quest priority for bump spanks in STA? Or increasing the priority of the ActorCollide quest in HH. Probably best to test that on a new game. I'd doubt skyrim will detect priority change while the quest is still running. 

But like Lupine says the event is shared so it shouldn't matter all that much. SLS's proximity spanks use the same principal except instead of using the ActorCollide event it uses the Hello event. And I can clearly see in my game: Regular vanilla hellos from guards, dirty voiced comments from SLS, comments from Sexist guards and proximity spanks from SLS all together happening randomly. 

55 minutes ago, Tyrygosa said:

I've tested HH and STA together today some more and it turned out that this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87635 was the source of the problem for me.

I use ToYourFace as well, and can confirm that I almost never saw a result from HH.

Very, very rarely, it would fire.

I guess HH is using Hello, but is doing some sort of test to see if the Actor is *behind* the PC, which almost always fails.

Maybe if the actor is close enough it doesn't check, allowing the rare attacks that I saw?

I'm not quite clear from @Monoman1's comments whether STA and SLS use the exact same mechanism.

If STA uses ActorCollide and SLS uses Hello, I guess it makes sense that disabling TYF would mean a lot more stuff from SLS and the appearance of less from SLS.

But it shouldn't ever make there really be less from STA, because it's unrelated... Or does TYF also mess with bumps? I don't think it does.

And I get reliable spanks on bump in STA, at least from followers. Other NPCs only spank rarely, and at random.

Combining this with Monoman's comments, I conclude:

SLS uses Hello for comments and random spanks - but you won't see the SLS random spanks if you use STA, they are disabled.

HH uses Hello for rapes

STA uses ActorCollide for bump spanks

STA uses Hello for random spanks

I'd like to keep using ToYourFace, because it stops a lot of stupid Hello spam, but I also want SLS and STA to work completely.

What's the conclusion?

Will SLS and STA be tweaked to be ToYourFace friendly?

Or do I need to abandon TYF?

I already dumped HH, as (a) it didn't fire enough (because of this issue I expect), and (b) when it fired, struggling never seemed to do any good.

I don't think there's any practical way to improve the selectivity of TYF; it just tweaks some settings that were always in Skyrim.

It might be possible for STA and SLS to use the SLA* scanner, in the style of ArousedNips, to get a list of nearby NPCs though. I know Monoman is intimate with that. :) 

Hmm. Even the short description of that mod doesn't sound like it'd play nice with STA or any other mod that uses hello events for anything except straight-forward comments. Auto sucking in SLS likely suffers too. 

NPCs will not speak greetings towards the Dragonborn's back. SKSE plugin.

Ideally you'll be behind a girl when you give her ass 'what for'. 

Since it's an SKSE plugin I'd doubt there's much I could do tbh. 

For the record: STA uses collide and SLS uses hello (based on what you're wearing (bikini)) to send STA a 'Do run up and spank' event. 

SLS also has a simpler collide event but hands it over to STA instead, if STA is installed, and disables it's own collide event.