11 hours ago, drunken toad said:

It's from anub's animation pack, the animation is named rape.

This one (as set up in Anub Human 11.2018)?

Spoiler

Animation(
    id="rape",
    name=" Rape",
    tags="Dirty,Sex,Anal,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,MF",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Oral),
a1_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, silent=True),
        Stage(4, silent=True, open_mouth=True ),
        Stage(5, silent=True),
        Stage(9, silent=True),
],

actor2=Male(strap_on=True),
a2_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, silent=True),
        Stage(2, silent=True),
        Stage(3, silent=True),
        Stage(5, silent=True),
        Stage(6, silent=True),
],),

Given the name and tags, I would never in a million years have guessed that was a spanking animation, and not a basic anal rape.

No spank sound, tags "Dirty,Sex,Anal,Aggressive" but it has add_cum=Oral and open_mouth=True ... there is no oral tag?!

It seems a bit muddled.

I think I've played that animation before and never seen any spanking like that.

It's not in my game right now, so I will need to add Anum Human to check.

Looking at the Anuketh follower "Madamme!" I see that it's just a follower mod. It has no animations in it, and no scripts that even select an animation.

The spanking animations I know about are:

Rydin's "Overlap Spanking" and "Underarm Spanking"

Nibbles "Spanking" and "Spanking Chair" - both of these are furniture anims with a chair.

Cobalt has:

Whip with cane on the bed,

Whip with cane on the bench,

Caning on the X-pillory (includes feet whipping, bastiando)

Paddling on the H-pillory

Caning on the table

Punishment with the ruller (includes hands whipping)

Caning on the chair

Standing whipping

Spanking And Tenderness

Caning on Barrel

Two Handed Whipping

Pillory Whipping

Single bed caning

I haven't seen any of them, but by name, only Spanking And Tenderness could reasonably match the animation posted.

Lupine00

"Looking at the Anuketh follower "Madamme!" I see that it's just a follower mod. It has no animations in it, and no scripts that even select an animation".

On Anukeths Patreon page you can find the video....for patrons i think....so posting it here are maybe not kosher? ohoh? I wanted madammes Bodyslide Preset so badly i became patron to Anuketh......asking for just that when i found the video

But we can ask him about the animation....

After a couple of false starts with this mod, due to my not having the right version of SL Aroused installed (entirely my fault, it's documented very clearly), and failing to add an appropriate keyword to the armor my PC was wearing, I now have this running correctly.  And I'm glad I did, I'm really enjoying it.  Thanks very much for making it!

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea this anim pops up every now and then.

They aren't any use unless the source animation and author are identified, because without those, they can't be added to STA.

Notably, Cobalt was happy to let T.ara add his animations to Zap9, so any request to him ought to have a good outcome.

18 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

They aren't any use unless the source animation and author are identified, because without those, they can't be added to STA.

Notably, Cobalt was happy to let T.ara add his animations to Zap9, so any request to him ought to have a good outcome.

I still don't think it can be used without becoming very annoying. Maybe in a particular situation (like in the post I linked, while in dialogue with a different Npc) but definitely not as a replacement for the current bump/proximity spanks. It'd just wouldn't be fluid enough

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I still don't think it can be used without becoming very annoying. Maybe in a particular situation (like in the post I linked, while in dialogue with a different Npc) but definitely not as a replacement for the current bump/proximity spanks. It'd just wouldn't be fluid enough

The Cobalt animations are nothing like that anyway.

The best way to use that animation that had a preview posted (but I don't know the actual animation, do you?) would be only when you are in first person view.

If you idle for a bit in first person, and an NPC is out of view behind you, then start a scene that plays that animation with the NPC; cut to third-person camera, play funny line of dialog.

Because it would be acting on an idle PC, and relying on you not being able to see the re-position of the NPC behind you, it would seem fluid while being full of cheats.

BTW: is "Make sure you stay close to town ... woman!" your creation? Or is that actually in vanilla?

If it was you. Kudos. It blends in seamlessly.

For lines during sex that have voice, are you going to make it so that text doesn't appear, to reduce the loading on that valuable display slot?

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

BTW: is "Make sure you stay close to town ... woman!" your creation? Or is that actually in vanilla?

"Don't venture too far from town woman"?

Yea, that's SLS. Thought you'd like that one :)

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

For lines during sex that have voice, are you going to make it so that text doesn't appear, to reduce the loading on that valuable display slot?

Is that possible? Is there a flag or something? I don't remember ever seeing anything like it. I know there's a force sub flag. 

+ consider also that some words are fairly chopped up and reading it can set your comprehension of the line. 

If you never read the line you might always think he's saying X when he's really supposed to be saying Y. 

I remember you asking what they were saying for a couple of lines I posted to the forum.

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Is that possible? Is there a flag or something? I don't remember ever seeing anything like it. I know there's a force sub flag. 

I guess you just play a sound instead of going through any kind of dialog processing at all.

If you up the quality a step from chopped to bits, comprehension isn't an issue.

I know most of the really broken lines anyway, though you will recall I had to post and have some samples explained to me :) back before they were released as dialogs.

It was an idea you mooted, so I wondered if you planned to act on it. It hadn't occurred to me before that.

5 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I guess you just play a sound instead of going through any kind of dialog processing at all.

Ugh. Well that would mean coming up with another system. Plus having fuz files + wav files because I still want dialogue to be the default. 

We'll see is all I can say. 

13 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

is it possible to ad the pain gain script to nipple clamps for maintaining the  pain level? Slapping under consensual sex while gagged?

I believe devious devices already contribute to pain. There's a DD threshold # in the Mcm. 

Consensual mechanics are.... pending. 

On 5/4/2020 at 4:33 PM, Monoman1 said:

Consensual mechanics are.... pending. 

Monoman1

????

This mod is working with rape and gags (when raped or/and gagged spank sets in) ....so when player reaches the Masochist level is it possible to add a dialog line asking for "spank me" leading to rape animation wich leads to spank (rape=spank) to maintain your  red bum and painlevel?

Its there it just needs a dialog trigger......?

Im no modder im just enjoying this mod as the centerpiece in my game and wish it to go  further........❤️

On 5/4/2020 at 4:33 PM, Monoman1 said:

I believe devious devices already contribute to pain. There's a DD threshold # in the Mcm. 

Im not playing with devious devices and try to avoid it.......

53 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

This mod is working with rape and gags (when raped or/and gagged spank sets in) ....so when player reaches the Masochist level is it possible to add a dialog line asking for "spank me" leading to rape animation wich leads to spank (rape=spank) to maintain your  red bum and painlevel?

Afraid there's nothing like that yet. This mod still needs a lot of work. 

53 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Im not playing with devious devices and try to avoid it.......

Right. I assumed it was DD piercings. Perhaps that's more keywords that need to be added to SLAX....

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Afraid there's nothing like that yet. This mod still needs a lot of work. 

Sorry for being a pain in the ass.......but it its working  now with rape and gags allready you get all the spanking you need........so instead of provoking being raped to maintain your red bum............why not ask for it via dialog?

17 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Sorry for being a pain in the ass.......but it its working  now with rape and gags allready you get all the spanking you need........so instead of provoking being raped to maintain your red bum............why not ask for it via dialog?

It wouldn't be a big deal to add a 'Rape me' dialogue but my focus is elsewhere at the moment. Hell, I'm even getting side-tracked from my side-tracks these days. In the last week I've made an armor pack conversion and test shout mod all while trying to add a pretty complex outfit dispersal system to SLS. I've the equivalent of modding ADHD :)

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It wouldn't be a big deal to add a 'Rape me' dialogue but my focus is elsewhere at the moment. Hell, I'm even getting side-tracked from my side-tracks these days. In the last week I've made an armor pack conversion and test shout mod. I've the equivalent of modding ADHD :)

Nice.....

Spoiler

❤️

hope you will return with this .....take care of yourself.........im just a greedy enduser:classic_angel:

18 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

why not ask for it via dialog?

?

Monoman has heard this idea...

To the point where I think he wants to strangle me, every time I bring it up.

For whatever reason, he just loves bikinis a whole lot more.

I said I'd put it in DF because he won't do it in STA.

And I will. It will be in the next release for sure, but you'll need the Nibbles throne spanking animation.

It will reduce follower boredom, and your resistance.

You will need to strip yourself naked (or down to devices) first.

I have seen a doggy style, plain naked spanking animation, but I do not know where it's from.

35 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

?

Monoman has heard this idea...

To the point where I think he wants to strangle me, every time I bring it up.

For whatever reason, he just loves bikinis a whole lot more.

And I will. It will be in the next release for sure, but you'll need the Nibbles throne spanking animation.

I have seen a doggy style, plain naked spanking animation, but I do not know where it's from.

Good Good but STA is dialog driven ie no spanking animation but when raped or/and gagged in consesual sex you get the spanking sound the player monolog "oh yes harder" and a red bum....and can maintain the pain level (playing Masochist)  but instead of running around triyng to get raped...   Put in dialog "please rape me good sir" that takes you to a rape anim and voiala cosensual Spanking (without animation yes)

Im not playing with devious so i cant try your DF mod

8 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

voiala cosensual Spanking (without animation yes)

Not really.

A lot of mods make a big distinction between rape and consensual sex - based on the victim flag.

If consensual spanking is rape, it will smash your willpower very, very fast in DF.

It will also have back-to-front mechanics in SLSO, where rape orgasms are only possible for high lewdness actors. 

Rape REALLY needs to be restricted to ACTUAL rapes, or it messes up a lot of mods.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:34 PM, Lupine00 said:

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Noticed you were asking about the "buttslap" (https://gfycat.com/nastyfirmcottonmouth) animation's source earlier - that animation is Nibbles' as well.  It is actually the only animation in the "NibblesAnims Resources.rar" file download on his SLAL page.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Noticed you were asking about the "buttslap" (https://gfycat.com/nastyfirmcottonmouth) animation's source earlier - that animation is Nibbles' as well.  It is actually the only animation in the "NibblesAnims Resources.rar" file download on his SLAL page.

That's cleared one thing up. It's more of a "grope" really. Like Monoman, I can't see a lot of potential to use it, though I did suggest a way.

The doggy-style spanking animation is something different - a full length SexLab animation with the subject on her hands and knees while the partner spanks her repeatedly.

That one would be very useful for DF/STA if it could be located.